Cousin Laurie Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the best way for a boy is to put inside a girl. Boys dream about fucking girls so they can get off. From what I've heard boys say, though, getting off orally is as good if not better than fucking. That's where the girl puts it in her mouth and sucks on it until he gets off. That's called eating it."

"Yeah, I've heard girls in gym class brag about eating their boy friends."

"Then there's always a hand-job. Touching a cock and rubbing a hand up and down on it makes it go off, too," I said. "When you touched it while ago, I was afraid I was gonna lose it right then."

Laurie reached out a hand and touched my cock with the tip of her fingers and ran them up and down from the wet, glistening head to its base. "Danny, I want to see you go off. Can I give you a...what did you call it...a hand-job?" "Oh, yesss.... It won't take much, I'm so close to coming right now."

"Tell me how to do it. I want to do it right. I want you to feel as good as you made me feel."

"Just wrap your hand around it and move the skin up and down. Get some of that juice on the end and smear it all over it. That makes it feel even better. This area right here, right under the head, is the most sensitive," I said, pointing to the area on the underside of the glans. She ran her finger tips through the drops of pre-cum on the head and smeared them all over my cock.

Wrapping her hand very gently around the shaft, she made little movements up and down. God, it felt good. I couldn't keep from thrusting my hips up and down to move my cock inside her hand. Sensing that I wanted more movement, she began sliding her hand up and down, all the way from the top to the bottom. Each time she moved over the top, more pre-cum oozed out and provided greater lubrication. I guess it was natural instinct that made her do it, but she put her other hand on my balls and stroked them lightly, causing pleasure to radiate through me. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the pleasure she was giving me. I wanted it to last forever, but nature couldn't be delayed any longer.

Moaning, I thrust my hips up and down and arched my back. My hips strained up against her hand and the explosion came. The first spurt must have gone three feet into the air, flying upward and landing on my chest. More spurts came and ran down over her hand, falling to my stomach and thighs. Gradually, the flow slowed and only a few drops flowed out. She kept working her hand, carrying me through the orgasm and beyond. Slowly I dropped my hips to the sofa, relaxing until even the small tremors subsided. Laurie released my cock and rubbed her hands through the come that lay spattered across my body.

God, even that felt good when she did it. She raised her hand, still dripping with come, and put it to her nose to take in the odor of my jism. She stuck out her tongue and ran it through some come and took it into her mouth. Satisfied that she knew how come smelled and tasted, she put the hand back down on my stomach and rubbed the come around in circles.

"God, Danny," she said, "you really made a mess. Let me go get a cloth so I can clean us up." I watched her walk to the bathroom, her hips swaying, her ass even more sexy than the way she looked in her shorts. My cock had shrunk a little after I shot off, but seeing Laurie's ass made it come back to its full rigidity. Five minutes after coming, and I was horny all over again! Laurie came back in a few minutes with a warm, wet cloth. She had cleaned the jism off her hands and was going to give me a clean-up now. She took the cloth and washed the come that smeared my legs, stomach, and chest. Then she started on my cock and balls. The warmth and friction of the cloth made my cock start throbbing again. Laurie was enjoying ministering to my needs and sensed the effect it was having on me. Stroking my cock, she said, "I thought a boy's penis...er, cock...is supposed to go down after he has an orgasm."

"Well, usually it does," I answered. "I was horny for long ahead of time, though, and seeing your sexy behind as you walked out while ago has made me horny all over again. I guess once just wasn't enough." She continued to stroke my cock and said, "Well, if I'm the one responsible for for this monster, then I guess I'll just have to be the one to tame it."

Mimicking the words I spoken to her earlier, she said, "Now it's time for you to find out how it feels to be eaten by a girl." She lowered her head, opened her mouth, and took about half my cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around on the head and then moved down to that most sensitive part under the head. She moved her head up and down, imitating the motion she had recently made with her hand. She moved up so that only the head was in her mouth and sucked on it like it was a lollipop.

Taking the cock out of her mouth, she swirled her tongue over the head, and then up and down the sides. The pleasure she was giving me was beyond even my wildest imagination. My hips pushed upward and the muscles in my buttocks and thighs strained against her. I put my hands down to her hair and stroked her head. Through clenched teeth, I moaned out, "Ohhh...Laurie...Ohhh, that's sooo good." She must have remembered how I reacted to having her touch my balls because she moved her mouth down to them and ran the tip of her tongue over the balls in light circles.

While doing this, her hand was moving up and down my cock, giving me pleasure on both my cock and my balls. While her tongue was playing with my balls and her hand with my cock, her other hand was busy too. It moved to my buttocks and to the crease between them. The fingers stroked along the crease and then down to its bottom, to the anal area. One finger stroked across my anus and it was like sparks shooting through me. Laurie felt the reaction, and rubbed in tiny circles over the crinkled spot. She took some saliva and pre-cum that had run down my crease and wet her finger and my anus with it. Then she moved the finger to the center of my anus and pressed in. Slowly the finger penetrated. I couldn't believe the pleasure it gave. She withdrew the finger and rubbed the surface some more. My hips were jerking upward and I was grunting and moaning in pleasure at the same time.

The pleasure kept mounting, and I could feel myself reach a point where it was almost too much to endure. Laurie abandoned my balls and engulfed my cock back into her mouth. She took as much of it in as she could, well over half of it. Her cheeks caved in from the suction, and she sucked and used her tongue in an unbelievable way. "Oh, Laurie," I moaned, "I'm gonna come! I gonna come right now!" I thought she would take it out of her mouth and finish me off with her hands, but she didn't. Instead, she tried to swallow more of it, and started sucking even harder. It was too much. I crashed over the edge. My hips jerked, my back arched, and I pressed my whole groin area up the center of pleasure in Laurie's mouth.

Then the wave hit me and my cock started spasming, jetting streams of come out into Laurie's mouth. She gulped, trying to swallow all of it. She got a lot of it down, but I could feel some bubble out of her mouth and run down on my stomach and balls. I thought that I would have been out of come from the last orgasm, but there apparently much more stored up. The spasms lessened and slowly my cock began to shrink, after all this time finally to go down. Laurie kept it in her mouth until it was small and flaccid and then slowly eased it out with her tongue.

Some jism dripped on it as she did. She raised her head, and looked up at me, a soft smile on her face. Her lips were coated with come, little drops of it were at the corners of her mouth, and a drop of it dribbled from her chin. "Oh, God, Laurie, that was unbelievable. I know my orgasm must have been better than yours because I DID go to heaven."

"Nothing could have been better than mine," Laurie said. "Maybe as good, but not better." She moved up my body, kissing me on the chest, and then full on the lips. I tasted myself the same way she had tasted herself. A feeling of sheer concupiscence flowed through me from the pure sensuality of such a kiss. We lay there on the sofa together: naked, satiated, spent lovers. We relaxed and kissed slowly, enjoying the afterglow of pleasures. We probably would have dozed, awoke, and made love again if the phone hadn't have rung. We jumped, startled by the unexpected sound. Laurie answered it and made a face at me as she talked. She hung up the phone and said, "Darn! Darn, darn! That was Aunt Betty. It seems that Mom asked her to check on us and she's on the way over here to be sure we get fed today. We'd better get dressed, and you'd better go over to your house until she gets here. We sure don't want anyone thinking we've been...er, been doing the things we just did."

"No. Not with our straight-laced folks," I answered. "Oh, Danny, I'm sorry. I thought we would have more time today. There's still a lot more I want to know, more questions I want to ask you. Maybe even some more...uh, some more...show-and-tell," she said finally, with just a hint of a smile.

"Do you think maybe later on...maybe later on we could have some more...maybe some more...uh, dancing lessons?" I was thrilled by her question. I had wanted to suggest that we continue our exploration, but didn't want to risk the good thing already going. She had taken it out my hands, though, and paved the way by suggesting it herself.

"Yeah, Laurie, I would really like that. I would like some more...dancing lessons." "I'll see if I can find out when our folks are going to be out of town again. I'll want to make sure we're here alone. Now I'm going to take a quick shower, and you need to run home and do the same. I'll call you when Aunt Betty gets here and has a meal ready."

With Laurie standing there, I quickly got back into my jeans and tee-shirt. "I'll see you later," I said, turning back to her. No word was spoken, but we leaned forward and kissed lightly before heading in our different directions.

12