Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,414 Followers

Brenda and I sat down around the small table in the camper as we headed off down the road once again. We played cards, but spent most of our time catching up on what we'd been up to over the past couple of years. This was when I learned from Brenda that I had been the first boy/man to have ever touched her bare breasts.

With several hours still ahead of us in traveling, and with the continued discussions regarding sexual curiosities, our mutual excitement levels once again grew. I had managed to convince Brenda to let me see her breasts once again. And though she was now dressed for the day, and having to wear a bra, she did managed to lift her tee shirt and bra up in front, though she refused to remove it entirely as that would be too dangerous in the event we stopped suddenly. Still, it was an exciting bit of fun to continue on with while we teased and flirted with each other as we traveled. As horny as we were both becoming all over again, I wasn't too surprised when Brenda asked me if I would do something for her.

"David, would you masturbate yourself for me while I watched?"

"I will if you will." I challenged her.

"OK, but you go first, and then I will."

I quickly moved over into the far corner of the bench seat by the table, Brenda sat beside me in order to get a clear view of me while I did it. As we were still somewhat constrained by danger of stopping unexpectedly, I simply unzipped my pants, freeing my already stiff member. If we were to stop, I could quickly tuck everything away in a moment's notice.

Brenda watched as I began to slowly jack off. It was obvious by the concentrated look on her face that she was obviously taking note of how I pleasured myself; as opposed to the way she had done it earlier. And once again, asked questions of what it was I was doing and why. This certainly added to the eroticism of the experience, and helped each of us to quickly overcome any remaining inhibitions we may have had in being so bold in front of one another. Several minutes later as I was growing closer and closer to an orgasm, I realized that I had nothing prepared in advance for catching my cum with. And as we were dressed, simply letting it go was no longer the option it had once been.

"Brenda....I need something." I said, not quite stopping my masturbation, but certainly slowing it to a near crawl. She looked around briefly, and then looked back at me.

"Now's as good a time as any!" She said, and she suddenly leaned down over the top of my cock and drew it inside her mouth and began lightly and tentatively sucking the head of it.

Once again I wasn't all that sure that she knew what it was she was doing, or what to expect in the next few seconds if she kept this up. "You know if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

"Ah huh." She mumbled as she continued sucking the head of my dick. She didn't fully encompass it with her mouth, or attempt to "deep-throat" me as I'd seen done in a movie of the same name. But seemed content to simply mouth, sucking just the knob of my cock as I continued pumping the shaft myself, adding to the sensation of her lips as they pressed around the extremely sensitive skin of my cock tip.

I gave her as much advanced warning, as it was physically possible to do. But when that sweet overpowering sensation filled my balls, and as the cum cream rose up my shaft, I could only grab onto her head holding it there as I began pumping load after glorious load into her still sucking mouth. I was surprised that Brenda seemed to accept my ejaculation so easily, and with very little difficulty. I am sure that it had something to do with the fact that I had already cum a short while ago, and that the volume of my orgasm wasn't nearly as much as it had been earlier. Either way, I finished cumming entirely inside her mouth. Brenda finally quit licking and sucking me only after several minutes, and when the super-sensitivity forced me to begin squirming in near painful tickling, forcing her to finally stop.

"Are you ok?" Was the first thing I asked her. She smiled, licked her lips actually and responded back after a moment.

"That wasn't anything like my girlfriends warned me it would be like. They said if I did that, I could choke to death, and that sometimes it was really Salty and vile tasting. I actually liked it, it didn't taste anything like that at all!"

I felt better at least. The last thing I wanted to do now was turn her completely off some of the things we'd just started sharing together.

"Your friends may have been right on one point however, especially if the guy hasn't cum in a while. The amount of cum can sometimes be quite a bit more than that one was, but since I came this morning, I'm not surprised it wasn't."

"I figured that too. But also took the advice from my girlfriend Susan to just suck the head until it happens. She said if I got too much, then it was easier to quit sucking it, and just allow the excess to drool out. However, in this case anyway, I didn't have any problem with it."

We continued talking some more about what her girlfriends had shared with her about "guys", and I of course tucked myself all neat and tidy away once again. However, I was still anxiously waiting my turn to watch her do the same for me. When I mentioned that it was "her" turn however, she balked at doing it once again. "I'm still not comfortable doing that in front of you." She said. "I know that sounds silly, but I really want to try doing that alone first, maybe then...."

I understood what she as feeling and going through, but as horny as I knew she still was, decided to pursue it in another direction. We spread a bath towel on the bench seat; I placed a pillow on the floor in which to kneel on. It didn't take much coaxing to get Brenda to go along with what I had in mind now, and we still had plenty of time to react to anything as well. She was wearing short fuzzy cotton shorts, so pulling those down, or putting them back on again would be no problem for her. She placed herself so that she was lying down on the seat, with her legs just over the edge of it where I was now kneeling down in between on the floor. For the next half-hour at least, I spent licking and tonguing her wet moist slit, as well as teasing her hard little clitoris at the same time. Brenda enjoyed the tonguing of her cunt immensely, but as hard as I tried, she was extremely nervous about what I was doing, no matter how good it was feeling, and could not allow herself to relax enough to achieve an orgasm. When we felt the truck start to slow, we immediately scrambled back up, rearranging ourselves and ensuring we had not left any 'evidence' of our sex-play behind us. We had only reached the off-ramp to the City she lived in, but had less than half an hour before we actually arrived. It gave us plenty of time to calm down, clean up and straighten up, something we were both glad to have time to do.

One thing we had also discussed was the sleeping arrangements once we'd arrived. My Uncle's place was far larger than our home was, so there was plenty of room for everyone to sleep in. However, I was also given the option of sleeping in one of the extra spare bedrooms, or in sleeping outside in their other trailer. Brenda and I had discussed the possibility of utilizing the convenience of my sleeping outside instead of inside, and I had to agree. Not only would it make things easier on us to continue our explorations, but I also wanted the additional privacy away from everyone else as well.

Brenda told me that most likely Marsha wouldn't be home yet as she had a part-time job. I was looking forward to seeing her again too, but not in the same way that I had been enjoying my re-acquaintance with Brenda of course.

We had dinner, visited with both my Aunt and Uncle, and then after a short period of time, Marsha arrived home as well. She had also changed over the course of the two or so years since I had seen her last, though not nearly as remarkably as had her sister. Marsha still had dark brown hair, but she had cut it so it was considerably shorter than it had been before. At twenty years of age, she had a maturer look to her, but beyond that, she was pretty much as I had remembered her to be. But something I had forgotten, was just how sexy looking she really was.

Brenda and I were sitting outside on their front porch when she drove up. I began walking out to her car to greet her and when she saw me, she ran up to me as well and gave me a big kiss and a hug. As silly as it sounded, I actually felt a little guilty when she did this as Brenda was still sitting on the porch swing watching all this. However, if it had bothered her at all, she gave no notice of it when the two of us returned and rejoined her.

We chatted, once again catching up on old times until way late into the evening. As it was my first night there, Brenda and I had already agreed that to attempt to try and do anything that night might prove to be too risky. So that first very memorable day ended. But it proved to be only the beginning of the wildest week I could have ever possibly imagined.

We spent the balance of the next day with family, so there was very little time for Brenda and I to chat let alone do anything. We did manage to discuss the possibility of her sneaking out to my trailer that evening however, and agreed that if the coast was clear, and provided that everyone was absolutely and soundly asleep, then she'd come out for a 'visit' sometime around midnight. We also agreed, that if she wasn't there by one in the morning at the latest, she wouldn't be. That way I could go ahead and lock the door of the trailer if I wanted to.

Situated as it was, the trailer was parked around the side of the house, completely away from the back bedrooms, which were on the opposite side of the property all together. Additionally, the area was fenced in for storage purposes, and was a separate area altogether from where the cars parked inside of the garage. Sleeping out here was extremely private, and with no one the wiser that anyone was even staying inside the trailer, gave me all the assurance I needed that we'd be perfectly safe.

Shortly around midnight, I heard the door open and Brenda quickly slipped inside the trailer. She also informed me that should anyone come out into the yard, which the motion detector would kick on, and the backyard would be lit up as a further warning that someone had come out the back door. She explained that why she hadn't triggered it was because if you turned off the light and then went out back, it took a few minutes for it to start working again. And that is why she'd made it over to the trailer in the dark. Anyone else coming outside would have no reason to do that, and we'd know it ahead of time. She'd also worn a bathrobe over non-sexy, though simple sleeping attire that would also allow "us" greater flexibility in the event she and I needed to get dressed in a hurry. We weren't even too concerned about anyone coming out back and finding us together, we'd often stayed up into the wee early morning hours several times in the past. I had already spread out a deck of cards on the table as well as some soft drinks and snacks so that it would appear as though we'd just been sitting up talking and playing cards like we usually did.

We kept the one light over the table on, which was a soft glowing one anyway, and ensured that all the curtains were pulled and would not allow anyone from seeing inside the trailer. Feeling that we'd pretty much taken every precaution we could think of, we included locking the door, and with assurances that she'd crept quietly out of the house and that everyone was definitely asleep, we soon took off our clothing and lay in the bed, which was next to the table area. Though this was much smaller than the upper bunk would have been, it was also the easiest in the event we needed to get up and dress in a major hurry.

We hadn't really discussed doing anything, but with the confines being what they were, we found ourselves curled up in a head to toe combination on the small bed. We'd enjoyed that initial fondling and exploratory adventure of that first time so much, we decided to start up with that again.

I don't know how long we had been laying there side by side playing with one another, but we certainly never saw any lights come on, and we definitely didn't hear the door to the trailer being unlocked and opened either. In the next instant, Marsha was standing in the doorway of the trailer looking at us, but it wasn't until we heard the door closing behind her that we even realized there was anyone there.

"My, My! Look at what we have here!"

I didn't need to look up to know it was Marsha by the sound of her voice. And thankfully she was still alone at least. Had either my Uncle or mother been standing there with her, we'd have heard them before we'd heard her.

"Marsha!" Brenda didn't quite scream, still cognoscenti enough to still keep her voice down, even though the likelihood of anyone hearing us even then would have been a remote possibility at best.

"What are you doing here?" Brenda completed the question.

"No.....I think the correct question is what are the two of "you" doing here?"

There wasn't much of course that either one of us could say. And perhaps for the first time in my entire life, I was totally speechless. About the best I was hoping for at that point was that I'd be able to convince Marsha not to say anything to anyone, and then promise my life away if that's what it took that we'd never ever do anything again. I prepared this particular speech in a millisecond, waiting for what I expected to be a tirade of "Just what the hell do the two of you think you are doing? Or some such. But what we both got, fooled us completely.

"Frankly, I'm surprised it took this long for the two of you to end up in bed together. I thought you were doing it two years ago, but I was never able to confirm my suspicions, but when I heard Brenda get up and slip out of the house, I started to wonder. But the 'kicker' that something was up, was when she turned the light off and on, and slipped outside in the dark. If she wasn't trying to hide the fact she was coming out back to be with you, she wouldn't have done that."

I looked at Brenda who was looking at me. And both of us had the same puzzled expressions on our faces like "Now what?"

"Marsha, we 'weren't' doing it. I'm still a virgin if you must know, and intend on staying that way."

"So am I." I butted in saying. Like that was going to explain anything as it was anyway.

Marsha only laughed. "So you're just playing an advanced game of Doctor then huh?"

"Something like that." I again blurted out. At this point, I was getting past being scared, and was now starting to actually get angry. If she was going to say or do anything, then I wanted to know what it was going to be.

"Don't worry. I have no intention on ratting on the two of you. Like I said, I thought you were doing it two years ago. After all those conversations the two of you had with one another............"

"Don't forget you joined in on them occasionally too!" Brenda countered her sister.

"Yes, but the two of you have always been closer than David and I ever where. And I know that when we were considerably younger, that the years made more of a difference then. But not so much now."

Marsha moved over to the table bench and sat down. Neither one of us had made any effort to get dressed, and Brenda had sat up in fact although her breasts were still fully exposed. It wasn't like they hadn't seen one another naked before, I am sure they had. But sitting here naked myself, although I now did have a hand attempting to conceal my erection, it was still weird to have one of my cousins naked and the other one sitting there in her bathrobe. "So what do you intend on doing Marsha?" Brenda questioned her sister.

"Why joining in of course!"

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. And I know Brenda couldn't believe it either.

"Your not serious!" She exclaimed.

"Very serious sis. The two of you have been flirting back and forth for years, and although I was older, I felt left out of your relationship with each other. Now....well now, I think we all ought to put things on an equal footing."

I know that Brenda was upset by all of this. But like what could either one of us do about it? And with this sudden turn of events, it was now a brand new and exciting ball game for me. I knew I'd be treading on thin ground here, the last thing I wanted to do was alienate either one of my cousins, so the best thing was to try and make peace, and somehow mollify the two of them before either one did or said anything that would spoil everything and get us all in trouble.

And thankfully I remembered the one thing that might ease the four of us past this extremely awkward moment.

"Well I guess this does sort of make us even in a way." I began.

And Marsha glanced over at me with a wide-eyed curious expression on her face of "So where's this going?"

And as I continued to begin the story, Brenda caught on, and smiled wickedly as well. I'm not sure what she thought I was doing, except perhaps to try and put Marsha on the defensive perhaps, but that really wasn't my intention at all.

"When I was here the last time, it was the night before we left to fly home. The "adults" had gone out to dinner together, Brenda and I had gone bowling, remember?"

"Yea........." And the way she said it sounded vaguely familiar, but I continued. Brenda was sitting there grinning.

"Well, when we got to the Bowling Alley, we discovered they were having some kind of tournament, so all the lanes were booked for the evening. All we did was turn around and come home. But what we never told you was, when we got home, Brenda told me that it was your boyfriend's car that was parked out front. And as we were both curious as to what the two of you might be doing, we snuck around back to go into the house that way, but as it turned out, the two of you were sitting in the swing." The same swing which was now sitting on the front porch. I saw the look of understanding begin to cross her face, but continued on anyway.

"We almost stumbled into the two of you, but as it turned out, you were too busy watching for any car lights to pull into the driveway to worry about anyone coming around from the side of the house. Brenda and I both ducked down behind the Lilac bushes then, and sat there watching the two of you after that. Do you remember what you were doing?"

Marsha finally realized we must have seen it all. And she was smiling back at me now too. "Yes, if I remember right, I was jerking my boyfriend off, and he had my tank top up around my neck if I remember right. I wasn't wearing a bra, so the two of you must have gotten a pretty good look at my tits too."

"Yea!" Brenda finally jumped in. "So we weren't doing anything more than the two of you were doing that night!"

"Except....David's our cousin. And that does seem to put a little different twist on it don't you think?"

That seemed to let the air out of Brenda's argument, which I was grateful for anyway. Especially as that hadn't been my original intention to do. And what had happened had basically worked in my favor anyway, and that was to defuse the situation with a shared little secret story, keep the sex talk going, and finally, submit as though there really was no alternative but to make the best of it and perhaps have some fun doing it in the process.

"Come on Brenda, she's right about that part anyway. We could get into a lot of trouble, even if we were to squeal on her. And besides, we "all" of us have been close, maybe not as close as you and I have been in the past. But since we're here, I don't see any reason to stop having fun now. I still want to do some special things to you, and if your sister rats on us, I won't be able to."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,414 Followers