Cousins Celebrate Christmas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand moved from my cock down to my balls, and he fondled them gently as he deep-throated my cock. I moaned loudly beneath him as I felt my balls tighten.

"Jesus, Colton, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I moaned, my fingers locking in his hair. He pulled his face off of my cock, rapidly stroking me while his other hand squeezed my balls.

"Yeah, cum for me, kid. Cum for your cousin." He said, licking at my cock.

My head flew back, my eyes squeezed shut, and I cried out. My hips jerked upwards as my entire body exploded with the force of my orgasm. Thick ropes of cum spurted from my dick onto my cousin's perfect face as he pumped my cock. I felt my toes curl, my feet flexed.

I shuddered with pleasure as my orgasm died down, Colton's strokes on my cock slowed and finally stopped. I relaxed back into the soft blankets, trying to catch my breath.

Colton moved up me, sitting on my hips. His hands rested on my naked chest, and he leaned down and pecked my lips. I opened my eyes slowly.

It was a beautiful sight. My older cousin smiling down at me, with my cum painted on his cheek. It was definitely a view I could get used to.

"Here," I said, reaching down at grabbing my discarded shirt. I offered it to him, but he waved it away.

"Don't need it." He said, running his thumb along his cheek, scooping up my jizz. He stared down at me while he licked my seed off of his finger and swallowed. Jesus.

"I'm kind of a freak," he shrugged, "you'll get used to it." And then I pulled him down to kiss me. I could taste myself in his mouth, as his tongue eagerly moved with mine. His hard member pressed deliciously against my torso, and as we kissed I reached down to stroke him through his black jeans.

"Mm, that feels good." He murmured, resting his hands on either side of my head. I wanted to please him, wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel.

"Do you want me to blow you?" I asked without thinking. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Would you?" Colton asked.

"I'd try." I responded with a small, shy smile. He grinned.

"Fuck yes, I want you to blow me." He said, laughing. Colton climbed off of me easily, and sat on the side of the bed. As I moved to the floor, taking my place between his knees, he pulled his pants and boxers down. And suddenly, I found myself face to face with Colton's large, hard member. My cheeks flushed.

It was at least seven inches long, and thick. I swallowed anxiously.

Oh God, what if I was bad at it? What if I did something stupid? Oh God...what if I accidentally bit him?

"C-Colton, I-I" I stammered, as I looked at his impressive, intimidating length.

"What's the matter?" He asked earnestly, gently stroking my hair.

"Colton, I-I've never done... this," I gestured to his cock, "before." I looked up at him, my stomach flipping around nervously. God, I'd been so caught up I'd just offered it without even thinking. I'd only even seen another man's cock once before, only touched someone else's cock once before and... what if I disappointed Colton?

"Yeah, I know, cuz. I love that fact." He said, smiling. I looked up at him and bit my lip.

"I might be bad at it." I said stupidly. Colton laughed.

"Well, practice makes perfect, right? I'm going to have to start visiting more often." Colton said, smirking. I grinned back, I guess he was right.

"But in all seriousness, kid, you don't have to do anything, if you don't want to. You don't need to impress me or whatever. You're my cousin, no matter what."

I chewed my lip, thinking. I gently stroked his cock, feeling it's girth, it's length. He sighed deeply, leaning back slightly on my bed, as I pumped his prick anxiously. It was warm and smooth and hard in my hand and I... I wanted to put it in my mouth. I wanted him to moan for me, beg for me, cum for me. I wanted to please him, not only for him, for myself too.

"I think I want to try, Colton." I said, looking up at him. He opened his eyes slowly, his thick black lashes revealing his beautiful blue irises.

"I won't stop you, cuz." He smirked, before leaning back once more and closing his eyes. I turned my attention back to his hard dick.

I continued to stroke him, while I squirmed closer, on my knees. I leaned over his cock, and let spit trail from my mouth onto him, and using it as lube. My tongue trailed up the length of his shaft, and Colton inhaled sharply, his hand tightened in my hair.

I licked up and down his length, before swirling my tongue around his cockhead. I was trying to remember what Colton had done, what I'd seen others do in skin flicks, but it was escaping me. So, I decided to go with my instincts.

I took the head of his dick in my mouth, tasting the salty pre-cum that oozed from the tip. I moaned quietly, stroking his length into my mouth. Colton moaned softly, and it only further spurned me on. I took more of his length into my mouth, bobbing my head down onto him. I went down too fast and gagged on him, coughing more spit onto his hard member.

"Sorry." I mumbled, wiping the extra spit off of my chin with my free hand, stroking him quickly with the other.

"Don't apologize. I like it messy." He said with a smirk, gently twisting his fingers in my hair, pulling my face closer to his prick once more. I chuckled.

"Why didn't you say so?" I asked, bobbing back down on his dick. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could manage, jacking the rest of his length rapidly. He moaned loudly at my reckless movements, and threw his head back. His hips jerked off of the bed, forcing more of his length into my mouth and I gagged on him again, but didn't pull away.

"You okay, kid?" He asked, loosening his grip on my hair. I moaned around his cock, nodding my head on his dick.

His hands tightened in my hair once more, and he held me still, jerking his hips off of the bed, ramming his length down my throat. Tears involuntarily spilled from my eyes, as my older cousin face-fucked me. I moaned around his length, resting my hands on his thighs, allowing him to take over. I wanted him to control me.

He pulled my face down the entire length of his cock. My body jerked as I gagged on him, but he didn't let up.

"Fuck, fuck, Aaron." He moaned, before finally letting me come up for air. I jerked his cock quickly while I caught my breath, panting between his knees. I must've looked pathetic, spit running down my chin, tears falling down my cheeks, obediently stroking Colton's cock. But it felt good, being a whore for him.

When I caught my breath, Colton pulled me down onto his cock once more. His thrusts were aggressive, urgent, dominating. My throat constricted, and I felt lightheaded as he fucked my mouth. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I felt nearly helpless. And I loved it. I loved all of it; choking on his cock, pleasing him, being dominated by him.

I loved him.

"I'm so close." He murmured breathlessly, releasing my hair, giving me an out. But I continued bobbing up and down his cock for him. I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

"Jesus! Fuck!" He cried, throwing his head back. I felt the warm, salty mixture hit the back of my throat. It coated my tongue, and I swallowed his load greedily. Some of it trailed down my chin. It tasted... like nothing I'd ever tasted before. It was salty and strong, but not unpleasant. Colton's body jerked against the bed as his climax slowly died.

I slowly pulled my head off of his cock, releasing it with an audible pop. I looked up at Colton. He was slumped against the bed, resting on his elbows, his head back. He absentmindedly pulled up his boxers and his pants.

I crawled onto the bed and sprawled out next to him on my side, propping onto my elbow to look at him. My feet dangled off the side of my bed lazily.

Colton turned to face me, opening his eyes slowly. He gave me a small half-grin, the left corner of his mouth pulling upwards. He reached out and gently brushed my chin with the tip of his finger, catching the cum I'd missed. He popped his finger in his mouth and sucked it clean.

He took my chin in his hand and slowly kissed me, feeding me his cum. I sucked his tongue greedily. Our lips moved gently, passionately together as Colton's hands trailed my naked body, running over my thin shoulders, down my back and he squeezed my hip tenderly.

We inched closer to each other, pulling each other's bodies close. He flipped us so I was resting on top of him, and I laid my head into the crook of his neck, while he ran his fingers through my hair. My hands gripped his white t-shirt, and I breathed him in. He smelled like nicotine, and cinnamon and sweat, and it felt so familiar and so warm and so... right.

We lay there together for a long while, our bodies intertwined. Neither of us said a word. We didn't need to.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was so hot

I’d love to get into some hot gay sex like this it’s got me so fucking horny. God I want to suck cock & I love the taste of cum.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Wow

Excellent, very well done, hopefully this is a romance as well and they become a couple.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
So cute, so tender, so hot

Thank you for making my dreams that much sweeter.

Thank you for writing such "candy-stories" - I love every one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update soon

Checking everyday to see if you've updated. Loving your writing.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Brothers Jesse learns the real reason he can't join his brothers teamin Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories