Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven your one horny girl."

I get up and go down stairs for dinner. While sitting at the table waiting for dinner I look at Haven and see her hands under the table. I look at Ike and see him staring at Janelle's ass. Mason was just messing with his fork while Avery was helping her mom. I act like I drop my fork and go under the table to get it. I see Haven rubbing her crotch. Still horny I thought. I get back up and see Janelle is bringing food.

We all ate and watches T.V. We went to our rooms after and all went to bed. We were going to bed early. The next two days were the same. The second day though our costumes arrived. We all grabbed our and put them in our rooms. It was now the 29th. We all did the same thing. Then went to bed. This time I was up in my room, With a boner. Thinking of Avery this time. I wanted to leave her a gift.

I get up and check the time on my computer. 3:00 A.M. So I open my door slowly. Walk to Avery's room. Open her door. Walk to her. I check if shes awake and see shes sleeping. Then I walk to her drawer.

And I open it. I grab some dildos. Some vibrators. And some strip clothes. I put the strip clothes on her first. The bra had her nipples showing. I wanted it to look nice so I lick her nipples and make them hard. Her panties had her pussy showing. So I grab a vibrator and stick it in there and turn it on. Moans came from her voice. But she didn't wake up. I then stuck a dildo in her mouth and put the straps around her head. I kissed her forehead and grabbed some more and went to Havens room.

I walked in there more slowly. She was nude.My cock twitched for her but i had a plan for this. So I put the strip clothes on. Havens was a-bit different. Her tits were exposed while the black bra surrounded the outside of her tits. Her panties showed her pussy. And the mini skirt said.

"Fuck me."

I smiled. And I forgot to say I found a machine for girls breasts to suck milk. So I set it up on Havens tits and turned it on. Soon milk was coming threw. I set the machine to low. I then grab a clitoris vibrator and strap it to her clitoris of course. And stick a vibrator in Haven pussy. And I do the same with her head. Put a dildo in her mouth and strap it around her head. I looked at her and liked it. I put signs on there doors saying

"Do not disturb."

I sneak some cameras in there room and set them up. I can access them on my computer. I thought to my self

"Fucking perfect. They'll know who did this."

I turned my computer on and watched on my computer having Two views of the girls. One hidden on top of the ceiling. Very small. And one on there drawers. So I can see straight between their legs and see there being fucked. And watch Haven get milked. I go to bed and wake up at a perfect time. 6:00 A.M. I watch my computer. And see their still asleep. They both looked so innocent. Avery wakes up first. Her face looked confused. She got relaxed and she bended up and And rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples and came straight away. I was like WOW! She then laid in bed and went back to sleep.

She knew she was being fucked. And she didn't care. I watch Havens room and see shes not up yet. So I wait about 30 minutes. Soon I see Haven move a-bit. I see her eyes open and she looks at her body. She removes her dildo in her mouth and says

"Fuck me? What the?"

She takes a look at her mini skirt and feels something inside her. She says.

"What the fuck."

She them lifts up the mini skirt and sees the vibrator fucking away at her. She looks at her breasts and sees milk going in the machine. She then turns it off and takes the suckers off. She squeezes her tits and moans. She then starts moaning and cums. I smile and enjoy her being happy. She leaves it on and in. I hear walking to her room. Her door opens and I see Avery walking in naked with the vibrator in her pussy and her strips clothes still on.

Haven looked at her and said "You too? is that your costume?"

Avery said "Ha ha. No."

Haven stood up giving Avery perfect view of hers. It was perfectly in position. The skirt saying fuck me at her crotch.

Avery said "Is that yours?"

Haven replied "It would make a nice one. But no."

Avery walked closer and sat on Havens bed. Haven said

"I feel so naughty. I wonder who put these on."

Avery said "Well... I have a whole bunch of Vibrators,Dildos,Strip Clothes, All kinds of this stuff.."

Havens eyes glued Avery wide open. Haven said

"You put me in these."

Avery said "No.. I woke up in them and had a orgasm rite away. I liked it though."

Haven said the same. Haven asked

"Did Chase... Do anything to you."

Avery kept quiet. Haven then said

"Cause he fucked me."

Avery's eyes then glued Haven. She said

"Yes actually he did. I was asleep while he touched me. But when he pushed his cock in me I woke up. He held my mouth shut and I fell in love with the pleasure."

Haven said the same. They both said

"It was my first time as well. But it was perfect."

Avery said "You look sexy in that. Very sexy, A nice fuck me mini skirt looks good."

I was in my room having the time of my life. A boner in my pants. Listening to their private talk.

Haven then said "Oh please. Look at you. Your sexy too."

Avery asked "I wonder who put these on."

Haven agreed. Then they both nodded and said

"Chase."

Haven smiled. And Avery smiled. Haven said

"I guess this is a sex prank."

Avery said "It was nice, He must of done it when we slept. He must of opened my private drawers."

Haven said "So what. We both had a good sleep with it."

Avery said "Oh man. Imagine tomorrow."

Haven said "What do you mean?"

Avery said "Tomorrow is Halloween. Remember? He's going to do something big."

Haven said "He probably will. Not sure."

Avery said "We're not going down stairs with these on rite?"

Haven said "Of course not!"

I watched them change and get naked. No lesbian three some though... And I was hoping for that. But nope. I close my computer and sneak down stairs. The girls are probably in their rooms organizing stuff. Avery is probably putting away her toys and clothes. I grab my clothes and take another shower. While in the shower I started jacking off.

I then again here the door open then close. I saw a taller figure threw the curtain. It Had to of been Haven. I pull aside the shower curtains seeing Haven naked. With tiger eyes. She was a horny girl. I smile as I grab her hand and pull her in. I bend her over and slap her ass as Haven moaned. I grabbed her right breast and squeeze it as I slap her ass cheeks.

"Nice job with the sex prank."

I whisper back "You enjoyed it. Didn't you."

She replied "Oh yeah. Avery did too."

I already knew they did... After all I did have cameras in their rooms. I started to slap her breasts making them red. I caress her nipples as she opened her mouth moaning. I then used my tongue and used it to rub her nipples as they grew hard as stone. Haven went down to her knees and started rubbing my cock slowly. Soon she started licking the tip of it making me grow eager. I place my heads on the back of her head and push her mouth in my cock. She started licking it and sucking it all at the same time. I started to moan quietly. I stop Haven after several minutes of it. I pick Haven up and put her on the counter and rub my cock against her pussy. Haven moaned while I rubbed it against her.

I then push it inside her and start fucking her slowly. I positioned one of my hands on her breasts and my other hand on one of her hips. I start to speed up as Haven leaned her head back with her eyes closed. I started to feel my self cum and then I felt Haven cum on my cock. I pulled it out and came on her breasts. Haven licked my cock getting the rest of the cum. Then I stood up and told her

"I'm going to finish my shower, Care to join?"

Haven replied "Yeah."

We both finished up in the shower. Haven peeked her head out of the door and ran back to her room to get some new clothes. I walk out and walk to the kitchen seeing Janelle and she asked

"Hey want to come with us on a trip on Halloween. Mason and Ike are going. The girls aren't."

I replied "No thanks. Ill stay here."

She nodded and went back to doing there thing. Ike then says

"We're leaving tonight. We'll be gone for 3 days."

I reply "Wait where are you going."

Ike replies "The ocean."

I reply "No thanks."

Because I'm not in the mood to get fried. And I had a plan for the girls. So every ate breakfast. Watched T.V. till the news. Watched the news. Went in the pool. Went on my computer getting more ideas for the girls. Dinner was done. And then I saw Ike. Janelle. And Mason all packed and preparing to leave. They ate up and said

"Goodbye. Be back in 3 days!"

We watched them leave. And then I said

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Avery said "Porno?"

Haven said "Tentacle Porn?"

My mind was like Wat the fuck? Haven then said

"Oh Chase forgot to tell you we have a creepy basement."

Now that completed my idea. Perfect. Then I said

"Porno. Really."

Haven and Avery said "Yep. Its just us here."

I said "I'm cool with that."

They went On Demand and we watched porn. I saw Haven rubbing her crotch. And Avery rubbing her breasts. Haven likes bras and panties I guess. That's was she was wearing. Avery was wearing a silk shirt with silk panties. Avery had her nipples showing. She walked in the kitchen and came back with water. After the movie everyone went to bed. I sneak out of my room and check out the basement door. It was locked. With a private sign. I search Ike and Janelle's room and find the key in a drawer. I open the basement and flick a light switch with dimmed lights but bright enough to see. I walk down and my jaw dropped. It was pretty much a entire B.D.S.M basement. And was perfect. I ran out and bought all kinds of decorative stuff.

I also forgot to say While in Havens and Avery's rooms last night. There costume boxes had a note on it saying what it was. Havens was Sexy Angel. Avery's was Sexy Fairy. So I had a plan... A big one. The basement was all set. Took about 3 and a half hours. I checked the time. Around 2:00 A.M. In the morning. So I sneak into Avery's room and put her Costume on. I stared at her. I was like. I would fuck you in so many ways. She had sexy wings. A wand. Cute lite green bra and panties. And a little hat on top. Looked like ears so it was perfect on her. Then Havens costume. I went into Havens room and put her costume on. Same reaction. White wings, A halo over her head. White bra. And a white mini skirt. And white stockings on Havens legs. They went around 4 inch's higher than her knees.

I was hoping this would all work correctly. All the decorative stuff would work. Allot of sexual mechanics in it. I dressed up like a ogre. I bought something a little more different instead of the Vampire. I prepared a alarm at 3:00 A.M. in the morning, since we went to bed at 10:00 P.M. So this should work. It went off and there doors were open. I had cameras all over the place. They read a note I left them next to the alarm. Saying something different to each of the girls. They saw the entire house was different. Now when I focused on Haven she looked Exactly like Angel Girl. It was perfect. I designed the house to be hell. I really hoped all these advanced mechanics worked. I spent allot of money. I mean allot. My guess would be.. 200,000 dollars in one night. Now I was a rich type. I got lucky at casinos. Hitting around 5 million dollar jackpots was enough for my life.

Haven pussy was already wet so her smell turned on the tentacles I set up. Haven leaned up and a tentacle from the ceiling and the ground came up and grabbed her arms. Haven was confused as the lights were not that bright. She knew she was in her costume and then she realized she was being touched. The machine I have grab their victim and see if its a female. They picked up Havens pheromones and knew she was a girl. I was pleased they were working. Two of them went up her skirt top and began to sqeeuze her tits and Haven screamed

"Avery!"

Haven heard Avery scream as well. The Two tentacle went around havens legs. They pulled them up and spread them. There was Havens pussy exposed to the tentacles. And one tentacle pushed against her pussy and Haven moaned in pleasure. It started fucking Haven like hell. Haven realized it was like Angel Girl. And I could tell she knew what it was.

Avery had the same thing happening to her. But Avery had one green tentacle fucking her. It was only one tentacle fucking Avery, Alone. Holding her down. The tentacle was around her right arm and left leg. And it was also around her waist. Avery was scared as she thought it was going to kill her after. So she didn't even fight it.

The tentacle started pushing itself deeper in her. The tentacle sped up the fucking and Avery tits bounced up and down in her bra. Haven had hardcore stuff. The tentacles had Haven in the air fucking her pussy. Squeezing her tits. And one of them was going in and out of her throat. Soon Haven came. And the Tentacle let her go and went back to hiding. The green tentacle fucking Avery made her cum, Avery moaned and Haven heard Avery so Haven started walking to her door. I then pressed a button and made fog spray and made it hard to so in the entire house.

Haven whispered "Avery? Avery are you in there."

Avery replied "Yes. I was just tentacle thingy."

Haven found her and walked up to her and said

"Is that your costume? I can see why it wanted to fuck you. I was just fucked by. tentacles too."

Avery replied "Yes this is my costume. Is that your costume? Shit! You look like so sexy in that, I would fuck you if I was a guy."

Haven replied "Yep. A sexy Angel Costume."

Avery said "The note said the entire house has different things in it. Chase must of made it hell."

Haven then mentioned the Angel Girl game.

Avery said "Well then. We're fucked."

Haven said "Literally."

The two girls started to walk very slowly trying not to set off any traps. Haven lost Avery in the fog. Avery slowly walked until she felt something grab her by the neck and started to deep throat her and then pulled her against the wall. More tentacles explored her body, Rubbed her belly and turned Avery on. Now these. Ones were blue. They have cum in them. Avery felt her bra being tugged on. Avery knew the entire house was full of these kinds of things. Her panties were pulled back up in her room were pulled back down as two tentacle pushed in her pussy. Going so deep they pushed against her walls. So they remove her bra without breaking it. And squeeze her tits and made her drool. Saliva was leaking from her mouth as she the tentacle went all the way back to her mouth and came back out quickly and went all the way back in.

Avery couldn't help but cry. Tears came down from her eye. Of pure pleasure. But she still didn't want it. She wanted a man. But that's not happening this Halloween. Haven tripped on the ground and didn't move cause of the vibration she made. Haven heard something slithering in something and out. She the felt something stick straight in her pussy and grabbed her leg and raised it up in the air as haven laid on her back, The she saw it was a red tentacle. Fucks more harder, And doesn't go from slow to hard. Just hard. It removed Havens bra and placed it end between her tits. And then stuck its head inside of Havens pussy and fucked away at her. So hard it started pushing Haven back.

Avery could hear Haven moaning near her. Haven had it go so deep Haven started flinching, But one of he legs was being raised so she couldn't do much. Haven felt her thighs and body react to every move the tentacle made. Avery soon felt the tentacle in her mouth cumming in her mouth. And then two in her pussy both cumming too. The ones on her tits prepared cumming. And soon Avery's tits were covered in cum. Her mouth had cum. She had cum inside of her. And the tentacle went back to hiding. Avery just followed Havens loud moaning. Avery then found Haven being fucked like crazy. Soon the tentacle came inside of Haven filling her up and then leaves her pussy and cum gushes out of Haven pussy. Avery puts her panties and bra on. And Haven starts getting up putting her bra on.

Haven said "We need to be more careful."

Avery said "You can say that again. I couldn't scream. I was pinned and there was a tentacle in my mouth and came inside my mouth and two came in my pussy."

Haven said "Its just like Angel Girl. But a little scary."

I was enjoying every bit of it. And I was getting excited for the next parts up ahead. Haven held Avery's hand as they walk threw. Haven whispered.

"The notes said to go in the basement, We should do that."

Avery said "Its going to be hard to know where we're going in this fog."

I activated the creepiest things... Spiders with huge webs. Machines at least. My money was spent so far so good. These webs were see threw. So they didn't no where they were. And these spider were about twice the size of the girls. So I'm glad the house is huge. Avery got stuck in a web and disappeared in Haven hand. The web was then raised in the air and Haven saw Avery In the web with a spider twice her size. Haven screamed

"DON'T MOVE AVERY."

Avery didn't move. But the spider did. Came straight up to Avery face to face. Now Avery feared this one. She wanted no part of it. The spider opened its mouth and little tentacle came out of it. And the tentacle started rubbing Avery's tits and rubbed her panties. These tentacle had a type of needle inside them, so when the tentacle wanted to cum. The very tiny needle would peek it self. And jab them into places that would make the girls areas more sensitive and make them more horny and juicy and well. Everything sexual. In that area of course. 8 Tentacles came from the mouth. Two at her bra. Two at her panties. Haven was to distracted to realize there was a web rite behind her and to not even realize there was a tentacle rubbing her pussy. Soon Haven felt it and jumped back.

Haven was now caught in a web and was brought up in the air. Another giant spider came up to Haven face to face. And opened its mouth and let its 8 little tentacles go to work. Now Havens pussy is exposed and will make the chemical more effective. They started rubbing her tits and two rubbed her pussy. Make that 4 on her pussy and 4 on her tits. Same with Avery. But Avery's and bra was undone and started so slip off. Avery said

"No..."

As it fell off and landed on the ground, Then the four small tentacle rubbing her nipples hardening them. Harder the better with the chemical. Avery's tits were perfect for the needle now. Havens nipples poked threw the bra but wouldn't get as much affect unlike Avery. Avery is going to get crazy tits and Haven is going to get a crazy pussy. The needles came out of the tentacle. Two on each nipple, And first up was Avery. Her nipples were first. One tentacle each came to her nipples. The other to squeezed her tits to make it easier. Then JAB! Avery moaned as they injected there chemical into Avery's nipples. The chemical affected her only her tits. Anything will make them milk. harden. with just one squirt of chemical it did that.

Now for the second squirt. The two tentacle that already came squeezed Avery's tits and the other two Squirted there chemical into Avery. Avery screamed as her tits, and nipples went ultra sensitive. Milk leaked from them now. Now they did the same to Haven, But since Haven had a bra she was lucky. She would only get a full squirt affect. But still. It'll make her tits super super sensitive. But Avery had worse. They wrapped around her tits and saw the outline of her nipples, And Poke! 4 Tentacle injected there chemical. And Haven had milk come threw her bra. Little wet spots well her nipples are. Then Avery's pussy. Thankfully Avery had panties.