Covet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oshaw
oshaw
3,232 Followers

Finally, Ray looked at his wife and said, "Honey, let's get the children to bed and then get to sleep in Jeannie's room." With that implication hanging in the air we all said our goodnights. Without a word, Jeannie and I held hands as we walked into my house to my bedroom.

With only the pale moonlight cascading in I slowly undressed Jeannie taking time to kiss every portion of bare flesh that was exposed. I reached around and unclasped her bra and for the first time saw her pendulous breast. The large tits defying gravity stood proudly for my inspection. The large pinkish brown areolas accented her pencil eraser size nipples. I cupped her tits and moved to lick, kiss and nibble on her taut nipples. Jeannie's hands ran through my hair encouraging me in my discovery. I want to stay there forever, but, I was also eager to continue.

I moved southward, kissing her ribcage, her abdomen, her navel and still I trailed down. I slowly eased her panties off and they dropped to her feet. The plush tawny bush was glistening in anticipation as I knelt before my goddess paying homage. I moved to her ankles, kissing and gnawing, as my hands traced her calf muscles where my tongue traced a long trail up to her knees.

Then, to kiss and nibble behind her knees, her body shook as I discovered this erogenous zone. Upward to her firm thighs kissing and biting into her pliant flesh. I moved to her crotch and the pungent enticing aroma wafted into my nostrils as I lightly kissed all around, but never directly onto her pussy. Her clitoris appeared out from under the folds of her pussy lips.

Jeannie's moans of anticipation were simultaneous with her attempts to guide my mouth onto her eager pussy. Still I held her back to build up the excitement.

"Oh please Mark!" she begged, "No one has ever kissed me there!"

The knowledge that I would be the first to eat her pussy thrilled me, but, I had to will myself to continue my slow systematic seduction. Still I rained kisses all around, lightly rubbing her. She began thrusting her pelvis in response to each contact signaling her desire that I keep in contact with her.

I continued to torment her as she begged that I end her suffering and when she least expected it; I moved my mouth directly on her pussy and slid my tongue deep into her warm velvet folds. I powerfully sucked her as my tongue danced around and I heard her scream of delight and her body shook in the electrical pleasure it was experiencing. My hands were firmly gripping her buttocks to ensure she would not escape my lavishing attention.

I needn't have worried as her hands gripped my hair to force my head ever deeper into her muff. Hurried sobs of pleasure emanated from her as I licked and sucked away. I could sense the throbbing of her clit and I moved my attention up and lightly biting on it in place, I began flicking my tongue at the very tip of her clit.

Jeannie exploded into an orgasm as she collapsed to the floor screaming my name. Her powerful thighs had my face in a death clinch as I lapped up her juices gushing from her. One after another, the tremors continued to shake her body as I continued to minister to her.

Only after she was still, did I move up to be rewarded with countless kisses. I moved my hand to cup her tit as I returned kiss for kiss. I could feel the heat radiating from her body as I picked her up and put her on my bed.

As I undressed I saw her eyes eagerly enjoying my body until her jaw dropped in astonishment when I dropped my shorts off. Jeannie knew that I was well endowed from our make out sessions, but, this was the first time she had seen my dick. My blood gorged 8 inch pole swung as I crawled into bed and Jeannie quickly grabbed and squeezed it tight.

"My God, you are so much bigger than Richard!" she marveled, "I don't know if I can fit that in my poor little pussy!"

She bent over to start sucking on her newly found toy. She sucked in about 4 inches and had to stop. She said, "I could deepthroat Richard without any problem, now, I'm worried that I'll never be able to satisfy you!"

I quickly began kissing her and told her that just by loving me was all the satisfaction I needed. She renewed her efforts and even though she couldn't take me lengthwise, she thrilled me with her harmonica technique. I groaned as I got closer to a climax. She redoubled her efforts stroking my hard pole with her hand and sucking the bulb of my dick in her mouth.

I told her I was getting close to warn her and she continued saying she wanted my cum and began to fondle my balls. Then I exploded into her mouth; first, one stream of thick potent creamy sperm filled her mouth, which she eagerly devoured. Then a second and a third. Then came a fourth, and a fifth.

She moved next to me and we started kissing again. Within a few minutes, it was evident that I was ready to go again. Jeannie couldn't believe it, saying Richard was only good for one time a night; even when they were on their honeymoon. I rolled on top of her to remind her in so many ways how I was different from Richard.

I slowly slid my cock into her allowing her to adjust to my girth. Each expression of discomfort would give way to a look of pleasure and she would urge me onward. The hot moist sensation of sliding slowly into her pussy was exquisite.

As I moved ever so deeper Jeannie responded with oohs and ahhs as she slid her body against mine. Finally, I was buried deep in her vagina trapping her to the bed as she looked up at me in awe and lust as she squirmed against me.

Slowly and patiently, I began to rock forward heating the friction against our bodies. Jeannie gasped as I felt her pussy muscles clinch in protest everytime my penis withdrew from her and relaxed in invitation of each welcomed thrust. Her legs cradled my body and then she locked her legs around me as I continued my onslaught.

I continued to kiss her as we fucked ourselves into oblivion. We had no regards to time, but our exertions soon had us both sheathed in sweat as we sought to gratify one another. Our bodies instinctively adjusted as we paced ourselves to climax.

Before long, hurried moans came from Jeannie signaling an urgency building within her. Then pleas from her, begging me, drove me harder to satisfy my woman. Her look of need and desire continued as our pace quickened. I could feel my load building as my balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh my God, Mark! Fuck me!" she wailed as she approached her orgasm. I began to powerdrive her body. Slamming against her time after relentless time as her legs kicked aimlessly in the air as she arrived in her moment of pleasure. Her fingernails raked my back as she bucked against me.

In response, I came deep inside her as my sperm drove deep into her womb. When I finished ejaculating multiple times, I heard her sobs of appreciations as she kissed me countless times. I rolled to her side and then moved her atop me so my weight wouldn't discomfort her. I sensed our combined body fluids slowly seeping against me in a cooling sensation.

I gently massaged her as I returned kiss for kiss as we recovered. We continued to quietly explore each other as the night ticked away. I can only explain how enthralled I was by her beauty to justify my next erection. This time, I had Jeannie ride me cowboy style and she set her own pace as she grinded against me. My hands reached out and captured her big tits swinging in momentum. She groaned at first as I pinched the swollen and excited nipples and then she leaned forward to offer her tits to my mouth. I eagerly sucked first one then the other as she drove us to our next climax. This time it came soft and gentle as I lavished attention on Jeannie.

I have no idea how long we continued to caress each other in the afterglow; but soon, we came to the mutual discovery that our physical efforts had gotten us both hungry as we laughed and rose from the bed. I put on my shorts and reached for my T shirt when Jeannie told me that was what she was wearing. I was ready to ravish her again as she draped her new found gown impishly on her body and we went downstairs.

As we raided the refrigerator I was pleased to see that our conversation was relaxed and easy as we made our transition from neighbors to friends to lovers. Every glimpse I caught of her at the kitchen table had me desiring her more. She was sitting with her bare feet propped against the edge of the seat, still draped in just my T shirt.

As I put the plates away in the kitchen sink, I told her I was still hungry. She appeared puzzled until I dropped on my knees in front of her. With a big mischievous grin, she opened her legs, inviting me in.

I sucked in her pussy lips and gently nibbled on them savoring the taste of my late night snack. She sighed as she used her hands to guide me where she wanted attention. Then I listened as she gave commands on what she found pleasing. I filed away in my memory what she liked for future reference. It didn't take long before her pussy juice flooded my face. I licked up every delightful morsel and brought myself up to her.

She rewarded me by licking my face clean and kissing me in appreciation. I gathered her in my arms and carried her upstairs. I placed her on my bed again as I looked in amazement at my woman. At that moment I realized I would do anything for her; I would protect her with all my might and I would not allow anything or anyone to come between us.

It was that moment of serendipity that made me realize the difference in Denise and Jeannie. My time for mourning the past and working nonstop was over. Now was the time to start living again. I cradled against Jeannie and she placed my arm over her to protect her against the night. The warmth from her buttocks comforted my semi erect cock and I think we both knew we would be in a delightful wakeup in the morning. I kissed her goodnight and soon we slept.

**************************

Months passed by until one afternoon the front doorbell rang. Much to my surprise, there stood Denise and her lover, Paul Starling, with Susan and Brian in tow. I suppose I should've expected it since word had gotten to me that they were back in town. Denise said she had a proposition for me and asked if we could talk.

I closed the door behind me and waited. I think it unsettled them that I did not invite them inside. I waited for someone to speak since I had nothing to say to them. Denise recovered from my rudeness and began speaking.

She told me that she had handled our entire situation all wrong and she wanted to make amends. It turned out that Paul was the fraternity boy that her sorority had set her up with all those years ago. We had been rivals even though we had never met. Denise had continued seeing him and that it had been a fifty-fifty proposition that either of us had impregnated her. Denise had chosen me and expected to live her life with me.

Then in law school, much to her surprise, Paul was one of her classmates. He continued to pursue her and she resisted as long as she could, but, finally she succumbed to his charm again as they rekindled their affair. When Denise graduated and we had moved to Dallas, she had expected that to be the end of it.

After our move to Atlanta and her transfer to Chicago, she had discovered Paul working at another firm. One thing led to another and she once again was in his arms. At his insistence, she had the kids tested and they both came back to being Paul's progeny. Surely, I could understand the kids' desires to be reunited with their biological father.

I continued to hold my temper and biting my tongue as Denise continued.

Since, I had hit a wall career-wise; it was incumbent on Denise to do what was best for the family and that meant divorcing me and to get as much as she could for her children. That was why she had insisted on half the proceeds from the marital house, even though I had made all the payments.

Now to the crux of the matter; the family was moving back to Atlanta in anticipation of her upcoming promotion to partnership. Word had spread as far as Chicago as to the recent gentrification of my grandmother's old neighborhood. Everyone was seeking to buy and restore all the old mansions to their former glory.

Denise knew that I was unemployed from the brokerage firm since the divorce and could not afford to give my grandmother's house the attention it needed. She proposed that she would sign over the marital home to me and to pay off the mortgage, in addition, she had a cashier check in the amount of $100,000 dollars. All I had to do was to sign over the deed to my grandmother's house and I would be even with her.

I continued to stare at her as she brandished the check, slowly her arm came down as I continued to remain quiet. I softly invited them to come inside and I thought I saw traces of victory smiles on all their faces.

As they entered, I was pleased to hear the surprised gasps as they looked at the foyer, lit by the large crystal chandelier. I began to explain in detail, what efforts I had undertaken to bring the entrance way back to its glory. From there, I led them into the drawing room, where the exquisite details of the room were matched by the expensive tasteful furniture. I continued to lecture them on my efforts of each room as they looked in amazement to the rich transition of my home. The conservatory drew gasps from Susan as she saw the Steinway grand piano featured in the room. She had always expressed an interest in music and the best I could afford her as a child was an electric keyboard. She sadly traced her fingers alongside it as we went to the next room.

Then we went upstairs to the large comfortable bedrooms, ending up in the master bedroom with the warm natural light bathing it glory; the master's bath, including a walk in shower with multiple shower heads and the large re-enameled clawfoot bathtub gilded in gold-leaf. I led them out the balcony, overlooking the Olympic-size pool, complete with a poolhouse and a hottub on the patio deck.

I continued to lead them through each room until finally we wound up in my study. I explained about the mahogany paneling and my efforts to find the suitable furnishings to compliment the decor. I pointed out all the expensive first editions books lined in the built in bookcases as my pet Golden Retriever, Butters padded up to me and sat by me on my sofa.

Denise looked on in distaste as she had always hated dogs. As you could imagine, I didn't really care what she liked anymore.

"Now, having taken the tour, do you really think I would be interested in moving back into that hellhole that only caused me misery?"

Before anyone could answer, two whirlwinds came and launched themselves into my lap.

"Daddy, we're back from the quarium!" Billy shouted.

"That's A-quarium!" Kay corrected him.

Billy lost no steam as he and then Kay began describing their trip to the Atlanta Aquarium. They went on describing what they saw and then Billy told me, "But, Daddy our quarium is better!" To which Kay agreed that our basement wall aquarium that I built for them was much better.

Denise had been startled and surprised at the interruption. I gave her no explanation as Jeannie waddled in seven months pregnant.

"Oh Honey, I didn't know you had guests!"

I quickly went to her side and asked how she felt as I guided her into a chair. I was rewarded with a gratifying smile as she kissed me.

I announced, "They aren't guests and they're just leaving."

I led them outside and told them to never come back. As they drove off I knew they had a million questions and they would never find out the answer to any of them.

Like, how I immediately moved out of the house after I had gotten back from Chicago back into my grandmother's house. Once I had gotten in there, I realized the quality structure of the house was still sound and I could restore it by myself for the most part. Eventually it turned into part of my therapy.

The other part of my therapy was at work. After all the years at the brokerage firms, I had learned of the countless ways a broker could circumvent the firm's safeguards and put it at risk. Even though, technically, I was suppose to clear all transactions with my superior, I pretty well had carte blanc to do trading, since my reputation was of a cautious surefire trader.

But when I got back from Chicago, I had opened an account in a fictitious business account and using funds from the firm I began an avalanche of trading. By day's end I had several thousand dollars profit into the account and replaced every dollar into the firm's coffers. I then erased the transactions out of the firm's computers, so no records remained and I was off and running. I know what I did was illegal, but, I reconciled myself with knowing how much I had earned for everybody I had worked for over the years. I was satisfied with one day's payback.

The next day, I began aggressively trading again and was up $10,000 dollars by the close of trading. That pattern continued all week as I doubled or tripled my money. When I had close to $200,000, I took a short position on some top heavy tech stocks. I had timed it just right as I rang up 600% profits on each one, without having to respond to a margin call. Now, I was worth more than a million.

Then my superior came sniffing around. The same man who had given me that damning review now insisted I hand over the account to him. I made a couple of keystrokes cashing in the account to an offshore account and turned to him and told him to go fuck himself and quit on the spot.

Since that time, I had continued my run until I was quite wealthy. That was why I had no objection to signing Denise's property settlement agreement. In her rush to protect her assets, she had neglected to see if I had any. And they continued to grow aggressively until I met Jeannie and realized I had a chance at starting over.

When, I married Jeannie, I finally revealed how much was in her account. She almost fainted at the mention of $2,000,000 dollars. Well actually, she almost fainted when I told her I was worth just north of 400 million dollars. Then, I made her aware that I owned every house in a block area around our houses. Her house, had been the only house I had been unable to purchase and it turned out to be the best investment I ever did not make.

One last thing Denise would never know is how wealth correlated to power. That much wealth required a lot of legal oversight. A good portion of which I retained Denise's firm to oversee even though she was unaware of it. I had made it known to enough of the senior partners of how unhappy I would be if Denise made partner.

That is, if she still had a law license. You see Denise and Paul had gone to the bank which held the mortgage on our marital home and they had forged my name on the paperwork for a second mortgage, so they would have the funds for the cashier check they had tried to entice me with and saddle me with the second mortgage.

Too bad, they didn't know I also owned the bank and had orders to be personally notified if anything flagged that account. Now, my good friend the district attorney, whom I had endorsed in the last election would be filing forgery charges on Denise and Paul. Furthermore, he assured me, he would lead the way to see that they both were disbarred from the practice of law.

I casually wondered as I hung up the phone from speaking to him; whether, Denise would represent herself or have a public defender at her trial. She wouldn't have much left after the announcement of the low income Section 8 housing development project next to my good friends of the home owners' association came out. A contracting firm owned by my conglomerate would be building the project that would nose dive the property values of the homeowners. Since I had purchased the land to donate as a tax break on some of my annual profit, it all tied in.

oshaw
oshaw
3,232 Followers