Cowstume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Namazuros
Namazuros
181 Followers

"Mmmmmmm... mmmoooooooo, milk... " I practically purred the word... milk... what an amazing word... and I could focus on that too, because everyone knew milk was important; no way that was a dumb thought! Just thinking the word made me excited; my tail brushed against my thighs, and I wiggled them eagerly, raising my butt higher in the air, rubbing my teats against the floor... and I was given a nice sensation of heat from between my legs.

"Oooooh, mmmmooooooooooo... " I sighed out... I did have my barn stall to myself... even if it was short on hay; my owner would really have to get me a lot, the whole stall was devoid of hay! But that was a dumb thought... my owner wasn't here right now, so it was silly to think about... but the heat between my legs was... mooing softly, I tried to bring a hoof up to rub against my eager sex, but all I accomplished was falling over a little, my udders slapping against my chin as my cowbell clanged.

"Mmmmoooo?!?!" I yelped out in confusion... shoot, another dumb thought! No way I could use my hooves to touch myself... I was a cow! Cows didn't have hands; I needed to be more... umm... smarter if I wanted to get through this... I looked around my stall in frustration, trying to figure out what I could do to help make my pussy feel so nice...

When I saw the wooden bedpost, I nearly bellowed in glee. It took a little awkward positioning, but I managed to back my wiggling rump up against it, the cool wood making my now-aching pussy tingle in ecstasy.

"Mmoooo... mmoooo, milk, milk... " I mumbled as I started to grind up and down, my eyes closed tight as I focused on the perfect, not dumb at all feeling that was coursing through me... moving slowly at first, then faster... my mumbles turning into full on moos, groaning and grunting with bovine abandon as I humped at the bedpost.

"Ooooooooh, mmmoooooooOOOOOOO!! MMMMMmmmmmmmmm... OOOOOOOOOO!!" I grunted out, bellowing with every rub, every... every...

"FUCK!!" I cried out, and my pussy seemed to clench with pleasure from the word alone. Groaning happily, I humped up and down even faster, mooing and gasping with need. My moos getting higher and higher pitched, my bell clanging in my big, floppy ears... closer, closer, higher...

"Mmmmoooooo, fuck, fuck, mmmoooooo... fuck, mmoooo, fuck mooooo fuck mmmmoooooOOOOO!!"

With one last bellowing cry, I came against the bedpost, rubbing my fat udders against the ground as I moaned in delight. My whole body felt like heaven, every touch making my pussy clench and my hips jump...

I felt a pleased, lazy grin creep across my face. Stupid cow... heh... as if; would a stupid cow have thought of a great idea like that? Pulling myself to my hands and knees, I began to rub against the bedpost again; it was such a smart feeling, I really should hold onto it... probably for a long time...

Maybe it was for the best that I missed that party, I thought to myself as I began to slowly rub up and down again. I was having plenty of fun here... and with a pleased little moo, I noticed there was another cow in the room, just a little ways over from me! She had huge milktitties too, and was grinding against another bedpost! I even gave the smart cow a smile, and she smiled when I did!

"Mmmooooooooo!" I let out another pleased moo as I began to rub my trembling hips against the smooth wood a little faster. What did Lexie's note say? That I would regret wearing something? If she really thought I was regretting this, she was the dumb one!

Namazuros
Namazuros
181 Followers
12