Cozmick XXXTasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a treat, I am taking every one out for lunch to celebrate on me" Mr. Johnson interjected jovially. "We have something to celebrate about and Ralph I want you to invite your friend Dave. After all he is going to be our new VP of Sales and Marketing."

As Autumn and Ralph got into the elevator, Autumn grabbed Ralph's hand and smiled at him

"Do you mind if I get a ride with you hun," Autumn said in her soft sweet tone. "My car is broke down and I had to get a ride into work with Becky my roommate but she is going out of town for a couple of days so I have no way back."

"No Problem," Ralph said "In fact I would welcome the company."

"Me too," Autumn said blushing. "You're a dear," and with that she did something that would catch Ralph off guard. She gave him a loving warm kiss on the lips.

As they kissed their bodies softly pressed in together and their arms found their way around each other's waists. The kiss lasted a good thirty seconds or so and then when it was broken they both just smiled.

"Can't wait to get working with you and getting to know you better," Autumn said as she withdrew the kiss. "I think we are going to be great together and I look forward to a long lasting relationship on many levels," and with that the elevator opened.

"Let me get my coat and I'll meet you back here in ten okay hun," Autumn said smiling.

"Sure, take your time I'll be here," Ralph said not quite believing what just happened

"Back in a few love," Autumn said and then she gently and discreetly "blew" him a kiss and Ralph "caught" it. The ice was broken, the die cast and there was no turning back. Their relationship had progressed beyond "co-workers" and "casual friends" and from that point it would progress further.

"You old dog you," Ralph said with a cheesy grin, "you knew all along didn't you?

"Well," Dave replied. "I couldn't have very well spoiled the surprise for you now could I?"

"I guess not," Ralph replied "and oh yes, congrats Mr. fellow VP."

"Thank you and congrats to you to Mr. VP," Dave said grinning. "Sounds great doesn't it."

"Sounds Awesome," Ralph exclaimed. "I would have never imagined in a million years."

As they were, talking Brad came up and was forced to congratulate them. "Of all the dumb luck," was what Brad was really thinking to himself but he was nice and said "Congrats Ralph on your promotion. It couldn't happened to a more swell guy."

"Oh by the way did you dig that Maggie chick, whats with her," Brad added as he changed the subject. "Is she real a ball buster or what. She actually turned down a date with the Old Bradster here. What the hell is wrong with her?"

"Well I guess we all not made for the ole Bradster," Dave said smiling Maybe you're just too much man for her.

Dave turned to Ralph and said "Wanna ride buddy," knowing full well what Ralph was going to say.

"Ralph said, Ah, I don't think so," and as he did off stepped Autumn. "Sorry pal but I have other plans if you get where I 'm cumming from," Ralph added with a naughty wink.

"I don't blame you pal," Dave said. "You would be a fool to pass up a opportunity like that for someone like me. Anyhow, Megan is meeting me at the restaurant. I called her and told her what was going on.

Just then Autumn came up. "Hey love," Autumn said as she stepped past Brad and kissed Ralph on the lips. "Ready to go?"

"Ready when you are hun," Ralph said and with that they walked arm in arm Ralph looked back and Brad as if to say "Eat your heart out you pathetic little fool," and Autumn just smiled.

Brad was beside himself. "Are the planets out of alignment or what," Brad said puzzled. "This is the worse day of my life. First of all, I'm being transferred to 'Bum-fuck' or who knows the hell where and to top it off, that loser Ralph gets promoted over me and a hot chick to boot. What is wrong?"

Dave just smiled, looked Brad in the eye and said " You know what, I've heard that Uranus is out of whack."

Dave had a double meaning in that comment. The first one was in reference to the Planet of that name being out of sorts so to speak, maybe out of its normal orbit and maybe that was the reason things were off. The other was a hidden insult which simply meant "Brad you're a fucking loser asshole, you suck, and your ass is in a sling and there is no way out."

Anyhow Ralph and Autumn drove the thirty minutes to the restaurant. They all had a good time. They had a "three hour-four martini lunch" as the saying would go and Ralph and Dave had presents as did Mr. Johnson.

Ralph and Autumn were sitting close together and Autumn's had was on Ralph's leg and she was softly gently and discretely stroking her hand over Ralph's crotch gently caressing it and letting him know she exactly what she wanted.

The table was big and they were covered somewhat and Ralph let Autumn take his hand and slip under her dress and gently caress her pussy. Autumn just smiled and relished the feeling and they couldn't wait for the dinner to be over but finally it would.

Autumn and Ralph would stay at the restaurant for another hour or so after the party broke up just talking and getting to know one another better. Finally, they would get back to the office so Autumn could get a few things. Autumn and Ralph were in the parking garage talking when Mr. Johnson came over to where they were.

"Ah, Ralph, Autumn, what are you two still doing here," he said in a jovial mood.

Ralph looked at Autumn and she was as puzzled as Ralph was about Mr. Johnson being so nonchalant about them just getting back

"What are you two still hanging around here for," Mr. Johnson said again smiling. "You have worked hard. Take the rest of the day off and go have some fun. Technically, I'm still in charge around here until Friday and as my last order, I am giving you two the rest of this week and all of next week off for a "vacation." I've already told Dave and he is gone home Also I worked it out with Mr. Franklin and he was in agreement with me."

"I suggest you two young kids go have some fun, Mr. Johnson added and as he did he gave a wicked grin like he knew what was going on between Autumn and Ralph.

"After all, if you don't take sometime for yourselves you will end up old and grey like me," and as he was about to get into his car he added "Ah, isn't young love so wonderful and refreshing. Take my advice and enjoy it while you have it," and with that he got in his car and drove off.

Autumn and Ralph chuckled and got into Ralph's Barrel green Nissan X-terra, drove to Ralph's place to get some clothes then drove to Autumn's lake house.

Once at Autumn's they unloaded their stuff and went into the house. Autumn offered Ralph a seat on her couch. The house was a nice split level(tri-level) home built like a mountain chalet. The outside looked like it was made like a log-cabin and was very well insulated and the inside would prove to be very nice as well.

There were two entrances to the house one upstairs and the main entrance on the ground floor. You would enter the house through the kitchen. As you entered the kitchen there was a nice fully functional kitchen with up to date modern appliances that ran on natural gas instead of electricity.

Off the kitchen to the right as you walked in was a hallway with three doors on the side and one on the end. The first side door was to the stairs which led to the down stairs "playroom" and master suite. Just past the stairs were two moderate sized bedrooms which were arranged in a suite and shared a full bath between them. The door on the end led to the nice spacious 16x20 utility room.

The utility room was equipped with a high efficiency front end loader washer(beige in color) and companion dryer. Next to the dryer was storage area for washing powders bleach and other cleaning and laundry supplies. There was also a 3foot wide by 4 foot long table along the far wall from the washer that was used for folding and staking laundry. The table had a rod across the top of it(about five feet from the ground) where you could hang either dry clothes while putting them away or wet clothes to dry.

There was also a beige 3x3 utility sink made of hard resin where you could wash things in such buckets clothes if you wanted to hand wash them The last part of the utility room was a little 2x2 open area with a drain and hang up rack. It was where you would wash mops out when finished and to let them dry. The room had a small facet with a 3 foot rubber hose to wash things with and had both hot and cold water.

Off to the kitchen on the left as you came in was a nice breakfast and dining area. There was a six place table made of maple with white ceramic tiles covering it and nice chairs. Past the dining area was the exit to the spacious 6 foot wide(from door to railing) and twelve foot long wooden balcony which over looked the river. The balcony had a cover over it so it could be used if it was raining There was also a nice set of patio furniture with a 5 seated round table and 4 reclining lawn chairs made of wood.

Past the kitchen was the living area made to resemble a rustic mountain inn. On the left wall looking in to the house was a nice wood burning fireplace made of stone(limestone colored) and a matching hearth in front and mantle over the fireplace. On the mantle were nice resin statues and in the center was a mantle clock that chimed the hour. In front of the fireplace was a nice bear skin rug and on the wall were trophies of a moose head and a jack-o-lope.

On the back wall was a nice state of the art entertainment center consisting of a 45 inch flat screen television, blu-ray© player, stereo with six CD changer and 8 speaker surround sound with the speakers built into the wall including one speaker in the dining area wall. There was also a tuner with a port for portable music players such as an MP-3 Player and a DVR so the Autumn could record her favorite shows.

One of the couches was along the far wall across from the fireplace and up against the stairs that led up to the loft room. The couch was a dark charcoal grey 3 seat over-stuffed sofa that was very comfortable and wide enough for two people to lay side by side.

Across from the TV-Entertainment center about 12 feet back was a nice two piece beige leather reclining sectional. The sectional was designed to be like two recliners made like "Captain's Chairs" with a one foot fold down tray between them that had a place for the remotes and for two nice big cups. It was the perfect chair to watch movies or sports in.

As you ventured up the stairs to the loft room just at the foot of the stairs along the wall was a nice grandfather's clock that had three different chime tunes for the hour. At the top of the stairs was a nice loft about eight feet wide and couch that folded out into a bed. Just before you got to the loft bedroom there was a small ¾ bath. The loft bedroom was nice as well. It consisted of a queen sized bed and nice maple furniture.

The second entrance to the house was a sliding glass door that went out onto a small walk way that led to the main level There was also a small gravel parking area if people wanted to come into the loft area late at night and not disturb the rest of the house.

The down stairs "Play area" was nice as well. As you came off the last step going down you saw on the left a nice Jacuzzi hot tub big enough to sit four adults comfortably. There was also a nice "massage table" where you could get a massage if you wanted it. Autumn loved to give her roommate Becky. massages and of course they would lead to good hot torrid lesbian sex.

On the other wall their was a nice queen sized sofa which made out into a bed and a Mini-bar for "entertaining" guests and a 12x 12 open space in the middle of the room. Ralph would notice four places on the floor that looked like candle holders and for more places that looked like hooks. Above the area was a giant mirror on the ceiling.

Lastly there a strange looking cabinet tucked in a corner made out of what looked like to be antique oak that was stained blackish brown. It stood about six feet high and had double doors designed to look like doors you would find leading into a medieval dungeon.

On the front of the doors was a pentagram(half of which was on each side) and a lock. It held a mysterious intrigue for Ralph and he felt himself being drawn to it. He couldn't help thinking that some unseen force had brought him here and he was meant to see this. When he inquired about it Autumn just smiled and said "In due time my beloved."

There was also a nice spacious 700 square foot master suite. It consisted of three separate areas. The first was sort of a living space with a couch, 32 inch flat screen TV and Stereo combo and mini bar. The next room off from it as you passed to the back was the sleeping area. It was 20x20 with a huge four posted king sized bed with canopy, 600 count Egyptian Cotton sheets that came in red, lavender, aqua, hunter green and sunshine yellow. There was also matching dressers chests and amours and the room had a nice spacious 9'x12' walk in closet.

The bathroom was to the left of the bedroom and was a suite as well. It had a built-in ceramic square 4'x4', 3 foot high tile sunken tub with jets. The tub had steps that you climbed to get into it covered in astro-turf material so as not to slip and fall getting in and out. There was also a ceramic shower big enough for almost 3 people with various types of water jets to clean you with including some on the side. There was a double vanity and a nice spacious closet for towels and sheets. The bathroom connected the bedroom and down stairs suite and was "Autumn's Private Playground" as she called it.

Anyhow Autumn told Ralph to put his stuff down on the floor and invited him to have a seat on the leather sofa against the stair wall. She would first slip out of her shoes then remove her blouse, skirt and bra and panties leaving only her thigh high stockings and panties She then picked up a white waist length see through lace robe and put it on but left it open.

"Can I get you something to drink hun," Autumn said with a sweet smile as she nonchalantly walked around the house practically naked like it was no big deal.

"What's ya got babe," Ralph said as he loosened his tie and sat back to relax on the couch.

"I have juice, soda, tea and beer of course," Autumn replied as she pour her a glass three-quarters full of cola and the rest with Crown Royal™ whiskey.

"I'll have what your having," Ralph replied.

"Are ya sure," Autumn replied. It's got quite a kick to it."

"I'm a big boy, I think I can handle it," Ralph replied

"That you are hun that you are, Autumn lustfully moaned under her breath and went in to where Ralph was sitting.

Autumn sat right next to Ralph and put her arm around him on the back of the sofa and began softly massaging and scratching the base of his skull. She handed him a drink lit up a joint and they shared it as they began to get a mild buzz going.

Autumn got a devilish grin and said with a mild slur from the buzz she had "You know what hun, somebody around here is over dressed. I think we need to rectify that situation don't you agree?"

"By, by all means," Ralph replied slightly slurring his words.

Autumn stood up and slipped and fell into Ralph and she giggled as she tried to stand back up. It took her a minute but she was able to stand. She knelt in front of Ralph, unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off and then with Ralph's help pulled his t-shirt off. Autumn then unbuckled Ralph's belt, unfastened his pants and pulled them off and as she did she fell backwards Autumn got up laughing and was okay and she then removed Ralphs briefs and her eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas morning as she saw his massive fully erect 8 inch boner.

Autumn wasted no time she took Ralph's throbbing cock in her soft hands and began pumping it. She then put her mouth to it and licked around the head and up the shaft Autumn would then take it all the way in and give Ralph a blow job he wouldn't forget.

Ralph moaned as Autumn worked her magic on his cock taking it all the way in and pumping it with her hand Ralph would have thought that by being a virgin he would have cum right away but he didn't but soon he felt his cock be on fire and fill up with cum He let Autumn know he was ready to cum and she went all the way down on t again.

Ralph tried but could not fight the feeling and gave in and spunked his load and Autumn drunk down every bit not missing a drop. Autumn would then put on her bra, panties and heels, put on some music and treat Ralph to a striptease.

Autumn would dance to the hypnotic beat of the "trance" music and soon she found herself becoming one with the music. It was when Autumn took off her robe that Ralph noticed the second necklace she had around the neck It was a gold chain with a 4 inch long golden Egyptian Ankh at the end. The Ankh was about an inch and a half wide and had a quarter inch emerald stone in the middle.

Autumn was really getting into the music and Ralph was enjoying the show. He was no stranger to strip shows. Hell that was the only action he ever got and was frequented quite a few and the girls would give him lap dances and "polish his knob" for him.

The girls Ralph got to know well would let him touch them embrace them kiss their breasts, and pull them close to him as they grinded their pussies against his bulging cock through his pants. Some would even kiss him as they did it and work their craft until Ralph spunked his load in his pants. It was the closest thing Ralph would get to actual sex and cost Ralph almost 100 dollars night for action like that but to him it was worth it.

This dance of Autumn's was much better than what he got at the strip clubs. First of all it cost him no money, second he was naked as well and third he was and would receive actual sex with a hot woman who actually loved him.

Autumn would sit in Ralph's lap with her back facing towards him and lean back in his arms. She turned her head back and their lips met as they passionately kissed. Autumn would then sit up and lean her body back where Ralph could put his arms around her waist and hold her tight. She lifted up, took Ralph's cock in her hand and guided it into her waiting pussy.

Autumn would slowly fuck Ralph as she sat on his lap. Ralph held Autumn tight as she moved up and down and it wouldn't be long until Autumn would feel her pussy quiver. She gasped for air and flooded Ralph's cock with her sweet honey dew nectar.

Autumn would stand up then kneel in front of Ralph and likc her nectar from his cock when it was good and wet Autumn would turn and face Ralph place her pussy over his cock and sit in Ralph's lap facing him and fuck him some more.

Autumn and Ralph lovingly embraced as they fucked. She let Ralph suck her breast and they French kissed as their tongues probed each other's mouths. Autumn would ride Ralph like this for a good five to ten minutes and soon they would both cum in unison.

Deep inside, Ralph could feel his cock swell with cum. Actual sex was even better than he had dreamed it would be and Ralph had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Ralph's cock was fully loaded and soon it was all he could do to keep from cumming He let Autumn know he was ready to cum and she whispered in his ear in a breathy voice "Oh God yes baby give your self to me. I gotta feel your hot manhood deep inside of me"

"What about getting preggers," Ralph said with concern.

"Don't fret love, Autumn said assuringly as she whispered in his ear. I've got that covered and if by some chance the Most High Goddess ordains us to have a child then it will be ok"

Ralph couldn't fight it no longer and just before he came, Autumn arched her back gasped for breath and said with a lustful moan "Oh yes I'm cumming baby" and flooded Ralphs cock with her sweet sticky cream."