Crack Addict Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK BABY, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!" I'd collapsed on her back never ceasing my hard strokes against her meaty ass.

"CUM FOR ME SHVATSA!!" She yelled once more as I stopped stroking and pressed my cock into the cleft of her monster.

I groaned as the first powerful jet of cum shot straight up her back reaching the base of her neck followed closely by the second. A third pooled in the small of her back and I humped out the rest until I was spent. I rolled over on my back seeing stars as I looked at the ceiling. We lay there staring into each other's eyes until I blacked out. I was hooked on Bernadette and definitely not through with her yet, but my body gave out.

*Darkness*

I was groggy and disoriented awaken by the sensation of a tight vagina bouncing on my erect cock. I got the shock of my life as I opened my eyes to find Claudia riding me cowgirl. She had her eyes squeezed shut and I couldn't help but notice the pert little breasts that sat high up on her chest and the obscene appearance as my rod stretched out her small cunt. I wasn't a fan of rail thin women, but she'd already got her prize and was fucking herself stupid on top of my athletic body. I noticed a silver chain adorning her narrow waist and remembered how she told me her man have given it to her as a present.

"Hey Claudia, what gives?"

"You shouldn't have fucked in my got-damn bed so I helped myself to some of this thick cock."

"But you've got a boyfriend."

"We broke up last night when he told me he was fuckin married." She had stopped bouncing and was pushing her pelvis hard against my pubic bone.

"Sorry, I know you really liked that guy."

"Fuck him, FUCK HIM, FUCK THAT LYING SLACK MOUTH CHEATING SON OF A FUCKIN BITCH!!" She screamed as she came hard and collapsed sobbing on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as she softly cried on my chest. I rubbed and massaged the nape of her neck as she calmed down. Soon, Claudia was fast asleep on my chest despite the fact that my cock was rock hard and wedged in her cunt.

I looked over finding Bernadette standing in the doorway watching us. She was wrapped in a pink robe that did little to hide her shape and was drinking some coffee.

"Poor kid, she was freaking hysterical when she came in last night and she really needed some good dick. You didn't mind did you?"

"No I guess not, but I gonna fuck the shit out of you when I find a way to put her to bed without waking her." I winked at her and watched her narrow face become flushed.

"Promises, promises shvatsa." She laughed opening her robe to flash her rubenesque body at me.

...To be continued.