Craigslist Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her legs in the air, she beckoned to him "Please come fuck me Steve, make my husband watch you fuck me hard." He knelt between her legs, grabbed her hips, and smiled as she gasped when he plunged deep on the first stroke. He began to fuck her with abandon, the sounds of skin slapping filling the room. "Oh baby he feels so good! You like watching your wife getting pleased? Oh FUCK!" She shuddered in what appeared to be a massive orgasm which prompted him to go even faster. She was screaming and writhing under his body.

They slowed down and began to make out as she recovered. She started to tug on him signaling that she was ready for more and he helped her to her feet. She walked over to me and leaned forward, kissing me again before placing her hands on my knees and staring into my eyes. He walked up behind and took her by the hips as he entered again and began to fuck her hard, rocking her against me with every thrust.

After a few minutes she buried her head on my chest and I felt her begin to shudder again as she got off. Almost in unison, he looked me in the eye "I'm about to fill your wife up with my cum."

"Wait what?" I responded and my wife screamed "Yes Steve, fill me up! I want it!"

With that, he grasped her hips and gave one last thrust and a loud grunt as he began spasming inside her. He pulled out and walked off to grab her a towel.

...

After helping her get dressed we said our goodbyes and got in the car. We agreed if we did it again we would hit him up and headed home. She was fairly quiet on the way home and I escorted her down the hall to the room and helped her shower. I was expecting reclamation sex so I stripped down as she put lotion on.

"Baby I'm swollen. That guy was pretty big." I felt absolutely defeated as now I felt I had just been cuckolded. But she wasn't going to let me go to sleep without releasing. She crawled across the bed and took me in her mouth. She was very enthusiastic as she blew me, giving me the same treatment he got plus some prostate pressure.

In the past, she has only let me cum in her mouth once and she spit. This time, I told her I was about to cum and she began to suck with more enthusiasm. I began to tense up and she continued to pleasure me. I couldn't help but grab her head as the first wave hit and filled her mouth. She held her head still for a little while and then kissed me. It may not have been reclamation sex but I am not going to complain about that!

The next months led to a huge increase in our sex life. I occasionally touched based with Eric but was waiting on the go ahead from her before we did that again. It was the hottest night of my life and she has reassured me that I am still the best and the excess vocalization was for my benefit; I did not mind one bit. We now make it a habit to go out at least every couple of months; next weekend one of the guys from the gym is joining us...

12