Crapshoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing his grip, Nick said, “Enjoy your stay,” then turned and walked away leaving Judy a little disappointed.

Taking a moment to regain her composure, Judy headed to the craps table where she found John still playing. All eyes turn to look at the beautiful, sexy lady who suddenly appeared, all except John’s.

“Hi, honey, I…”

“Not now, Judy,” he said without bothering to look at her. A new shooter had begun a new game and John was only interested in the outcome.

“Craps,” sang out the dealer to the accompanying groans of several players as the dice showed twelve. He watched morosely as the stickman raked in yet another one of his bets.

“Honey, I…”

“Damn it, Judy, not now!” he snapped.

At the rebuff, her anger flared, but rather than saying anything, she abruptly turned and walked away. All eyes followed the beautiful lady as she left in a huff. The men at the craps table were disappointed to see her leave.

Once in the lobby she stood around, fuming, thinking of what she should do. She was all dressed up and nowhere to go, but back to her room. “Damn him!” she said so that several guests nearby heard her.

“May I help you, Miss Marsh?” said a familiar voice from behind. She spun around to see who it was.

“Is everything all right?” asked Nick.

Judy let out a deep sigh. “He’s being such a jerk!”

Feigning he didn’t know the answer he asked, “Who?”

“John. My husband, the oaf!”

“He wasn’t ready for a break?”

“No! He practically…he didn’t even look at me! Too him, I’m bad luck! I…”

“I hardly think that you’re bad luck. How could anything as dazzlingly gorgeous as you, be bad in any way?”

The compliment was just what she needed. She knew she looked stunning. Even if her stupid husband wouldn’t even look at her, other men did, and she liked the looks she got from them.

“Oh, I can be bad.”

“Really?” Nick said arching his thick eyebrows.

“Certainly. Is your invitation for dinner still good?”

“Absolutely!”

Nick flirted shamelessly with Judy all through dinner. She loved it. Nick had made her feel sexy and desirable, and not just somebody who was in the way like John had. She couldn’t help wonder how Nick would be in bed. She placed a bet in her head that he would probably be good, very good. Not that she ever considered paying the bet or losing the bet, it was just a harmless fantasy born of anger and frustration with John.

She was, however, feeling a bit horny. Horny enough to make some mischief, harmless mischief as she remembered something her friend Anita had said about the casino. “Nick, I have a friend who said your casino put on a little…show.”

“Of course. Ginger Dunaway is our featured performer.”

“No, not that show…Anita said that you had a special show, something naughty for select guests…”

“Perhaps,” he said being a bit evasive, “sometimes we do put on special…shows.”

“Anita said it cost a bundle and that tickets were hard to get.”

“Perhaps. We have to be careful. It’s not something we can advertise or make available to the general public.”

“Am I the general public?”

“If you wish, you can be a special guest.”

“It’s all an act. Right? Is it was Anita said?”

“I really don’t know what your friend said.”

“She said it was a…sex show.”

“Perhaps. Are you sure you won’t be offended?”

“I may be married, but I’m not a prude.”

“Okay. There will be a show at midnight.”

“You’ll take me?”

Nick laughed, “Sure honey! If you want me to take you to a live sex show, I’ll take you. Your husband won’t mind?”

“I don’t care if he does or not right now. I just want to have a little fun.”

“Okay, meet me in the lobby at a quarter to midnight. Now I would love to just sit here and entertain you, but I have to get back to my job.”

Nick looked at his Rolex, “It’s now just past nine thirty. Tell you what, let me get you tickets to Ginger Dunaway’s show at ten o’clock, you’ll really enjoy it, she has a fantastic voice. The show will run to about eleven thirty. Then I’ll meet you for the…other show.”

Judy smiled sweetly. She really did want to see Ginger Dunaway, but the tickets weren’t in her budget for this trip. She congratulated herself for securing her complimentary ticket. John could just go ahead and play his stupid game; she was going to have a little fun in spite of him.

*****

At the appointed time, she met Nick in the lobby. He escorted her to the elevators and got off at the third floor. They followed a winding hallway until they encountered a plain-clothes security guard who was stationed to check invitations before allowing patrons to pass.

“Evening Mr. Clametti,” greeted the guard as he opened the door to let them pass into an anteroom. A few dozen people milled about the room, mostly men, but several other women were present too. At a door in the fall wall, two burly men checked invitations and identification, insuring that there was a match. Each “invited” guest was scanned electronically for any recording devices that they may have been concealing. Only after the security team was satisfied that someone was who they said they were and were clean of any surveillance devices, were the guests allowed to enter the next room.

Upon seeing Nick and the cunt, Mickey broke out in a broad grin. “Hi, Nick. Evening, Doll.” They passed through into the next room without the usual scrutiny.

The room was smaller than Judy had imagined in her mind. The floor was tiered, like a miniature amphitheater. There were no tables, no chairs. Two cocktail waitresses dressed in Roman togas worked the small crowd with glasses of complimentary champagne. The walls of the room were painted with faux columns and mosaics. The stage area had a backdrop of two columns framing a curtained passageway. The actual stage was near the center of the room and was bear. Flute and harp music filled the room setting the mood for a Roman spectacle.

Everyone stood about, drinking champagne, waiting for the show to begin. The lights dimmed and the murmur of the crowd increased. An unseen announcer began his spiel, welcoming the guests to the Emperor Caligula’s palace. The room became completely dark. The pace of the music increased as the stage area emerged from darkness, revealing a post with a crosspiece. The announcer stated that the Emperor had selected Senator Domitian’s wife, the lovely Livia for tonight’s entertainment.

A cheer went up as two Roman soldiers dragged the struggling ‘Livia’ through the curtain. ‘Livia’ looked vaguely familiar to Judy, but she blew it off as unlikely.

The soldiers fastened her arms with ropes to the crosspiece. A soldier grabbed her tunic at the neck and with one swift pull, ‘Livia’ was completely nude before the hooting crowd.

The soldiers removed their helmets and then began molesting the bound, struggling woman. Julia recognized one of the soldiers. It was Bruno, the massuse. Bruno lewdly fondled her tits, while the other knelt and ran his hands up and down her thigh each time his hand came higher and higher, closer and closer to her pussy. After teasing the crowd for a minute, he looked back over his shoulder, then slowly ran his hand up her thigh. A roar of approval rose from the crowd as his fingers disappeared inside her.

After several minutes, the two soldiers switched off on queue and continued to grope the woman. The tempo of the music changed and the soldiers stripped off their armor, until they were wearing only a short white garment around the waist and groin.

Each took a leg of the girl and lifted, so that she now hung by her wrists off the floor. They spread her legs and then spread her pussy open for the leering crowd. The two soldiers then alternated finger fucking her with their free hand, inserting two, three, then four fingers into her snatch. A gasp went up from the crowd when a closed fist was shoved into her.

The soldiers lowered her feet to the ground. Then they played a game of dice at her feet. Having settled the matter, they striped off their loincloths. First, the loser. The crowd cheered as his hard ten-inch cock sprang into view. Then the winner, Bruno. The crowd gasped in disbelief as his massive cudgel seemed to hang halfway to his knees.

Judy gripped Nick’s hand in anticipation. He looked down at her. Her eyes were wide and she bounced on her toes with glee. He leaned over and spoke in her ear, “Having fun?”

Grinning, she cut him a quick glance. Then she turned to watch the obscene play continue to unfold.

Bruno began stroking his tumescent meat. In mock horror, ‘Livia’ renewed her struggle as it began to rise. Soon his massive organ had taken on a prodigious size. Two ‘slaves’, half naked women, ran on stage, each clasping an ankle of the still struggling ‘Livia’. As they pulled her legs outward, the post lowered into the floor until the crosspiece was two and a half feet off the floor and ‘Livia’ was suspended parallel to the floor. The slave girls then moved to the right and as they did the crosspiece turned with them until they were facing the audience. As the Bruno came around upstage, the slave girls spread ‘Livia’ out. Smiling grotesquely, he stepped into the open slot.

With both hands he gripped his mammoth cock, raking the knobby shaped head up and down her slit. ‘Livia’ let her head fall back to face the audience until her long brunette hair touched the floor. Her mouth opened into a rictus and she emitted a plaintive wail as he drove his enormous cock into her. As he thrust into her, her pussy lips, stretched tight around his cockshaft, pulled appreciably outward on the outstroke and inverted into her on the inward stroke.

Every minute or so, he would stop pummeling her and the slave girls would rotate her, ninety degrees, then forty five degrees so that everyone had a clear view of her ravishment.

When the brutal fucking ended, the post lowered almost completely into the floor. Bruno lifted her by the hips and drove his face between her upturned legs. He put on a good show, slobbering so much that his spittle ran down her stomach. From the spectators’ perspective, it looked like cum streaming across her belly and down her tits.

Meanwhile, off to one side as a sideshow, the two slave girls were licking his assistant’s cock. After several minutes of energetic cunnilingus, Bruno lowered ‘Livia’ towards the floor, face down and facing the crowd. Bruno griped her thighs with his massive arms and he began fucking her again in a wheelbarrow position. Now his assistant came back into play.

The assistant grabbed ‘Livia’ by the hair and lifted her head, then drove his ‘little’ ten-incher into her throat. With her wrists still tied to the crosspiece near the floor, the two men fucked her from both ends. Again they rotated her around so everyone had a good view of the action. They ended with Bruno facing away from the audience.

He lowered her to the floor. Turning to face the audience, he straddled her torso. Then gripping her buttocks with his massive hands, he spread her ass cheeks wide. The two slave girls then took turns licking her asshole. Once the girls finished up, the assistant stepped forward, making a great show of lubing up his cock. A low moan rose from the crowd as he sank into her butt while Bruno held her spread out on her knees.

After several minutes of real sodomy, the assistant pulled out. A slave girl rushed over to lovingly wash his cock while Bruno swung around and fucked ‘Livia’ doggie-style. The crowd was rowdy now, shouting out encouragement to fuck her “harder, harder.”


Bruno pulled off and stood with his feet spread apart and his hands on his hips. One of the slave girls, now nude, rushed to his feet and to the astonishment of the audience swallowed his entire dick to the base. She was a little thing, but had a wide mouth. Time and again, she would suck him to the root, then slowly pull the entire monster from her mouth only to plunge it down her throat again and again.

The post and crosspiece rose from the floor again to about four and a half feet. Still bound, ‘Livia’ with her back to the audience, rested on her slightly spread knees, her arms outstretched, her stomach very near the post. Her engorged and stretched pussy lips hung low between her legs.

Bruno pushed the petite slave girl from his cock. His assistant grabbed her by the hair and led her around behind the crosspiece crawling on all fours. Bruno grabbed the other slave girl and threw her across his shoulder. He reached up and pulled her little skirt down off her waist and discarded it. Then he slowly made his way around the perimeter of the stage, where the spectators on the first tier could grope her newly exposed behind.

After letting everyone who wanted to grope her have a handful, he carried her around behind the crosspiece and joining his assistant on the other side. Bruno bent her over the cross. The two men slowly jacked their dicks to a good stiffy.

Meanwhile those in the center and who were alert, saw cum dripping out of Livia’s pussy and pool on the floor. Cum really wasn’t dripping out of her. The post had nozzle positioned so that it squirted “stage” cum onto her lower stomach. The thick, white goo then ran down her pubic mound and dripped onto the floor. By the time the show was over, nearly a pint of fake cum pooled between her legs.

A man from the audience stepped forward, tossing several twenty-dollar bills on the floor in front of Livia. He dropped his trou and jerked off furiously until he shot his load in Livia’s face. Another man joined him, and then another, until a half dozen men had sprayed their stooge on the bound woman, adding genuine cum to the pool of stage cum on floor between her knees.

Nick watched bemused at the excited expression on Judy’s face. It was apparent to him that she liked what she was seeing, liked it a lot.

Bruno and his assistant then fucked the two girls draped over the crosspiece. They fucked each girl to completion, pulling out as they began ejaculating, hosing down the slave girls’ backs. Bruno came first. A minute later, his assistant came. To the surprise of everyone watching, he shot a prodigious load, dwarfing Bruno’s emission by a large margin.

As the assistant finished cumming on the petite slave girl’s back, the post lowered to floor, leaving the three girls sprawled out on the floor. The two soldiers went to their armor and drew their short swords. Poised to plunge the blades into the backs of the two slaves the lights went dim. The darkness was pierced by screams of agony, accompanied that a few shrieks from the crowd. The lights came up. Livia and the two soldiers were gone. The two slave girls lay motionless in a pool of stage blood.


Judy stood stock-still, her hand to her mouth as the crowd began to exit the little theater. Stagehands came out, and picked the girls up like sacks of potatoes, leaving the naïve to wonder if they weren’t really dead.

“Did you like it?”

“Wha…they didn’t really…”

“No! Of course not! They have to put on another show tomorrow!”

She sighed with relief. It looked so real. As she gained her senses back she realized with a start that Nick had slid his hand down the back of her dress and was caressing her bare buttocks.

“Hey! I’m married!”

“So what? What’s the harm?”

“I, I, I…I think I’d better go.”

“Would you like to come up to my suite for a while?”

“No! I, I…I can’t do that!”

“Why not? I’ll bet you ten to one that your pussy is sopping wet.”

“My husband. I can’t…I won’t…”

“You won’t get laid tonight.”

“How do you…John will…”

“Maybe tomorrow night then,” Nick said with knowing smile.

“No!”

“You might.”

She desperately searched for an out. “Look Nick, it was really fun tonight, but I can’t possibly…”

“Come on, let’s go see how hubby is doing. Last time I checked he wasn’t doing too good. He’s desperate, and desperate men are foolish men.”

Judy suddenly felt very guilty. John was indeed desperate and she hadn’t been very supportive. He was trying to buy a little more time before the bank foreclosed on the house and all she wanted to do was make love.

“I better go find him and make sure he’s all right.”

“Sure doll, anything you want.”

Judy turned and rushed out the little theater alone.

*****

Down in the casino she went straightaway to the craps table. John wasn’t there. She looked about for a few minutes and decided to return to their room. She found him fast asleep, still in his clothes, reeking of bourbon.

“Damn it, John,” she muttered in disgust and disappointment. “Maybe tomorrow,” she wryly mused, her lips slightly twisted. Suddenly she felt a pang of regret for not taking up Nick’s offer. “Maybe tomorrow…”

Frustrated, she began undressing for bed.

“God damn! She’s gorgeous,” declared Desmond who was now monitoring Room 642.

*****

Judy buried her face in her pillow as she awoke from her sleep. Instinctively, she rolled over to snuggle with John. With a start, she sat up upon realizing the other half of the bed was empty. “John! John!” she called out hoping that he was in the bath. “John!” No answer was forthcoming. Tears welled up in her eyes. “Damn you John Marsh. You certainly could’ve spared me what, five minutes?”

Sinking back down in bed, she sobbed into her pillow. Soon the pillowcase was streaked with makeup as the tears flowed. When the tears ran no more, she sat up red-eyed and mulled over what she should do. The only plan she could come up with was to plot her morning temperature, call room service for breakfast and then take a long soaking bath in the whirlpool.

Twenty-five minutes later she was lying in bed, languorously fondling herself when there was a knock at the door. Removing her hand from her pussy she rose and slipped on a silk robe. Opening the door, she was startled to see Nick.

“Room service!” he cheerily quipped.

“Nick! What are you…”

“I was coming down the hall and saw Miguel at your door. I decided to deliver this personally. May I come in?”

Flummoxed she stammered, “Uh, uh, yes, of course.”

Nick wheeled the breakfast cart through the door to the small table by the window.

“I look a mess,” she said suddenly thankful that she had washed her face before beginning to masturbate. On the other hand she was not pleased that Nick should see her without at least rudimentary makeup.

“Nonsense! You’re as lovely as ever,” Nick said sincerely. Then with a mischievous grin he added, “Say, I love your robe, it really shows off your breasts.”

Judy blushed as she protested, “Nick, I don’t think…my husband, he…”

“He’s down at the craps table. Saw him a little while ago.” Nick came around the cart and rested his hands on her hips.

“Nick, I can’t…”

“Who would know?”

With wide eyes she watched as his lips descended to hers. She closed her eyes as a wave of sensation swept through her body in response to his languid kiss. Her resolve melted away as the yearning sensation settled in her groin.

Nick broke off the tender kiss and looked down at her as she opened her eyes. She looked up dreamily, her breathing labored, aching with desire.

Nick smiled warmly. “Now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Then he pulled away from her completely. “I’d love to stay and visit, but running a hotel and casino is a twenty four hour job, and I’ve got pressing business down on the floor. Would you like for me to setup another appointment at the spa. Have Bruno give you a rubdown?”

“Bruno?”

“Anything you want doll, just ask.”

Nick turned and before she could form the words, “Don’t go,” he was out the door. “Oh damn,” she said, half in frustration, half in amusement, “you are right Nick, who would know?”

She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down to munch on a bagel. She had just gotten up to fill the bath when the telephone rung.

“Mrs. Marsh? This is Sandy at the spa. I have you scheduled for a mud bath at three o’clock, followed by a massage. Bruno wasn’t available any earlier.”