Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Fuck me, Babe," Megan said when she recovered enough. "Tell me when you're close."

I kept fucking her until the feeling in my dick told me I was ready to blow. My groans told Megan all she needed to know and she jumped off my cock and spun around. She dropped down on the bench and took me into her mouth just in time. My balls erupted with another load of cum. The first blast spewed into Megan's mouth. I groaned with exquisite pleasure as I watched Megan pull my cock from her mouth. She let the next few spurts paint cum across her nose and on both cheeks. When I just began to dribble cum at the end, she rubbed my tip against her lips and chin.

It was such an erotic sight. Her face was slathered with my seed and some began to drip down one cheek, hanging lewdly. She looked up at me with a smile and opened her mouth to push out the sperm captured inside. A big glob ran down her chin and dropped from there. She was still smiling as she pushed a little more out. Then she used a finger on her nose to push more into her mouth, only to push it back out again. She did this until everything was running off her chin.

I pulled Megan off the bench and into the water with me. She washed off her face and rinsed out her mouth. When she was finished she backed away from the water and smiled at me. I held her tight body against me, liking the way it felt.

"Do you like when I do that for you?" Megan asked.

"It's hot," I admitted.

We kissed for a while and my cock started to rinse again, but we'd been under the shower for a while. The water was bound to get cooler soon and Jen and Chris might be waiting on us, so we decided to leave. Megan cupped some water against her pussy before we shut off the shower and dressed.

We found Chris and Jen watching TV in the garage. "Hey, you two," I said as we entered.

"Hey," Jen said first. "What a long blowjob."

"And noisy too," Chris chided.

"Yeah, how do you blow Dave and scream I'm cumming at the same time?" she asked laughing.

"Yeah, that's some feat," Chris declared laughing too.

"Ah...was I that loud?" Megan questioned meekly.

"I think the neighbors two blocks over think an orgy is going on here," Jen mused.

"Oh come on," Megan said defensively, "I'm not that bad."

"Right," Chris said sarcastically. "But it sounded wonderful, though."

"It was," Megan blurted out, giggling.

"Dave's that good, huh?" Jen asked, eying me up and down with a smile.

"He's incredible," Megan agreed.

"I bet I know why too," Jen stated wistfully.

"Let's change the subject," I said bashfully.

"We need to think about dinner soon," Megan said, apparently agreeing with me to change the subject.

"We need more beer," Chris added.

"I think we need to go to the store," Megan agreed.

"Let's go play some miniature golf and then pick up food and beer on the way back," I suggested.

"Good idea," Chris agreed, as did the others. "You guys are showered, so we should hurry, Jen."

Everyone agreed and Jen and Chris left to shower. Megan and I grabbed the last two beers and found a section of the yard where we could catch the last good direct sun of the day. We moved some chairs there to drink our beers.

"I have to learn to be quieter when we do it," Megan said seriously.

"You're not that bad."

"I agree with them. I think I'm quiet, but I can't help it with you. I was never like that before with other guys. It must be what you do to me, stud."

"Maybe," I agreed with a boastful smile.

"God...she isn't so subtle about wanting your cock, is she?"

"Not much, and Chris would like to see if he can make you scream, too."

"I caught you looking at those tits of hers. Sure you don't want to try them out?"

"I'll admit they're nice, but I'm in love with yours."

"You're so sweet, I could think about fucking you again," Megan declared, giggling.

"Don't tempt me, "I said," but we need to get dressed too."

We finished our beers and went inside to get dressed. I could hear the shower still running. Megan and I dressed for mini-golf and went back downstairs to get a food list made. When we left the bedroom the shower was over, but both of them were still in the bathroom. I could hear a hair dryer running.

We had a good game of miniature golf and Megan beat all of us. I was close, but Chris was off quite a few strokes from me and Jen was worse. We had fun and finished just before five o'clock. We stopped for the food and beer on the way back. Chris had a false ID that he used to buy the beer. Jen wouldn't let us pay for anything.

Back at the house, everyone helped on dinner. We'd decided to do the spaghetti and meatballs. Megan made the meatballs and sauce while the rest of us prepared garlic bread, the spaghetti, the table, and drinks. With everyone helping, we were ready to eat in an hour. The food was delicious. Chris had bought vodka and we had cranberry and vodkas until the cranberry was gone. All of us were feeling no pain as the sun set in the backyard.

We played two games of guys against girls in ping pong. Megan and Jennifer fought hard, but Jen wasn't as skilled as Megan. Chris and I won both games, giving us bragging rights. The fact that all of us were feeling the booze brought a lot of laughter and some sloppy play, but it was a good time.

Everyone was a little tired afterwards and we sat down with beers to just watch TV. We found a movie on cable everyone liked. It started out a little slow, but built to hold our interest. We talked about the movie for a few minutes after it was over, but we were all tired and agreed to head off to bed. Megan and I were tired enough that we just went to sleep after a few kisses, spooning with me holding her firm breast. I didn't hear anything much from next door and figured Chris and Jen did the same.

After some breakfast, we all relaxed on the beach. Chris and Jen, who were covered with sunscreen, hung on the beach longer than I expected. The rest of the week pretty much went the same way. The women's good food, Chris's great drink concoctions and my entertainment planning combined for a great week of fun and sex. Swapping partners never came up again. Megan and I parted with Chris and Jen to hugs and kisses and drove back home tired, mostly just listening to the great music from my IPod.

Megan and I grabbed time together as often as we could over the summer. We'd get together every weekend and sometimes during the week, too. Megan's mom stayed down at the shore most of the summer. We visited as often as we could, and by the end of the summer Megan and I were bronzed brown with tan. Megan's mom even let us sleep together, so sex was easy and often, albeit a bit quieter than usual.

The next couple years turned out to be much the same. Chris and I shared an apartment at college and worked hard to get good grades. Summers were spent working at the park district and spending time at the shore.

Megan's mom always invited Chris and Jen to spend a week with us at the shore house. Some times Megan's mom would stay with us for a few days, other times she'd leave us alone. Overall, it was good to see her move on from her husband death. Megan and Ellen even encouraged her to date again. So far she hadn't, but she indicated she might.

The summer of our junior year, Chris and Jennifer married. I was his best man and Megan was in the bridal party. Jennifer's sister was maid of honor. The wedding was huge, with over four hundred people. It was held outside at a prestigious country club in York, Pa. They lucked out with a great July day, not too hot, yet sunny with a nice breeze. I got accolades for my speech, but truth be told I was nervous as hell. I'd never talked in front of more than thirty people before and four hundred was intimidating.

Over Christmas break of our senior year, Chris and I, on the drive down for the holiday time off, stopped in the diamond district in New York City. He was more experienced at picking out rings so I deferred to his knowledge. I used a credit card and worried how I'd pay the bill. I'd have to ask my mom to get me work over the holiday season. They always needed refs or timekeepers for basketball games.

Just before Christmas, Megan and I decided to spend the weekend in the nation's capital. We'd both been there years ago with our parents, but wanted to see everything again now that we were older. I'd planned with a caterer to meet us at the Lincoln Memorial at exactly noon Saturday. I was lucky; the day was cool but clear, and not too cold. The caterer had a small table set up for us just before the reflecting pool, in front of the Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument over the pool in the distance. Megan knew something was up when they served us lunch. We couldn't have alcohol, but I'd arranged through the caterer for a guy playing guitar. She questioned me all through the meal how I arranged it all.

When the caterer served us dessert, I pulled out the ring box nervously, and knelt by Megan at the table. A crowd was constantly checking us out, and as I knelt before her many stopped and gathered around. I asked Megan to marry me as the crowd thickened. She was crying as she opened the jewelry box. She sobbed as she rose and kissed me ardently. She said, "Yes, of course, I will marry you, honey." The crowd around us yelled and clapped as we hugged before the Lincoln Memorial.

I barely remembered eating the dessert and I don't think Megan touched hers. We hurried back to our car and rushed to the hotel. I had arranged for a bottle of champagne to be delivered to the room while we were out. I popped the cork and poured us both a glass. We took sips between passionate kisses. We ended up in bed before the champagne was half gone. It was still light out.

The sex was incredible. We stripped and ended up in a sixty-nine position. That was incredible and I exploded in Megan's mouth after bringing her off twice. We showered afterwards and then fucked until we were both exhausted. My cock was buried deep inside her, drowning in our combined cum, as we tried to regain our breath. We fell asleep in each others arms.

Megan and I planned to get married after we both graduated in May. My dad said he'd pay for a nicer honeymoon if we kept the wedding small, so we decided to marry at our church and limit the guest list. Our moms groaned repeatedly about it, envisioning fights over people left off the list, but Megan and I had our hearts set on going to Bora Bora for our honeymoon and staying in the huts over the blue water.

Graduation was a joyous event with both Chris' family and mine in attendance. Jen's family and Megan were there too and the big combined families' meal afterwards was fun. Jen's father paid for everything despite my dad's strong, but quickly let go, protest.

Our wedding went flawlessly, and we had a beautiful, warm day for it. The reception was held at a small venue. It was a large old house that had been turned into a banquet hall, but for much smaller affairs. One hundred and fifty people were the most the property could hold. We'd be leaving for Bora Bora that Friday and needed a place to stay until then. Megan's mom suggested the shore house and even though it wasn't summer yet, we decided it would be perfect. We'd met in high school, but our relationship and love had grown on that very shore that summer before college. It seemed appropriate and fitting.

Other than long walks on the beach, we spent almost all our time between the sheets. Megan and I loved sex together about as much as two people can. I could handle three or four days in a row of four or five orgasms a day before needing a little break to recharge my batteries and balls. Megan drained me dry over those few days with every means at her disposal. She still took it as a complete challenge to deepthroat my cock like Anna could. Her competitive nature was my gain, and she practiced often over those days to take me all the way. She nearly lost her lunch one time during the effort, but she did manage, twice in a row on the same day before we left, to get me nearly to the base. I certainly never tired of her efforts and the exquisite feelings her throat provided.

It was good that I got a break the next two days as we travelled to Bora Bora. The trip was exhausting and we refrained from sex the first night as we were both shot from jetlag and time change. It didn't take long, though, when we woke to the beautiful weather, sunshine, and tranquility of the villa in which we stayed. Between snorkeling, scuba diving lessons, and just swimming around our villa, Megan and I managed to find sex everywhere we could. She was a wonderful and eager partner. Usually, she was the initiator and always ready for me when I wanted.

Walks on the beach were always fun, especially watching and saying hi to the other couples. There were people from everywhere it seemed, including a few other American couples. We met a British couple at the table next to us one night. He was much shorter then me, maybe 5 foot 10 inches, but she was about the same height as him. He had dark features but blue eyes, and Megan seemed to think he was cute. She was quite thin, thinner than Megan, but had long blondish red hair and also sparkling blue eyes. She had more freckles than Megan too.

Megan and I loved their accents and ended up doing some things with them during the week as well as dinners at night. They were on their honeymoon too. Her name was Dana and his Thad. They were a loving couple like us, holding hands and stealing kisses here and there. Their villa was not too far away and we spent one evening at their place drinking some amazing drinks Thad made. They started making out heavy on the couch next to us, and they seemed surprised when we got up and left. Walking back, Megan and I discussed how it appeared they wanted us to stay.

"You think they like to swing?" Megan asked.

"Maybe," I replied.

"She's hot isn't she?"

"Not as hot as you are, babe."

"Nice move, but I've seen you checking her out on the beach."

"Well, haven't you noticed that bikini?"

Dana's bikini was a barely-there thong. The main parts were little more than small triangles that left little to the imagination. Her tits were small, but they looked firm and deliciously pointy. Her bare ass was incredible, and small enough that my hands could have fully held each little bun. Thad wore what we would call a speedo instead of my surfer's suit, and that didn't leave much to the imagination either.

"What...and you haven't been watching Thad?"

"Maybe," Megan admitted with a giggle. "His package isn't much of a mystery is it?"

"Not that I'm looking, but I'd guess not."

"Wouldn't you like to give Dana a ride on your big pole?" Megan joked. "I bet she'd love that a lot."

"We're on our honeymoon, Babe!"

"So are they...I'm just saying."

"Sounds like you're disappointed I didn't agree to swap with Chris and Jen, and now you want to do it with Dana and Thad."

"Not really, but I just want to be the girl you want."

"You are the girl I want. The only girl I want."

"I guess I still can't forget how much sex you were getting when we met and how you stopped so quickly. Sometimes I feel like I cut you off, too, one girl before you were ready; that someday you might regret meeting me so soon when you had more wild oats to sow."

"Nonsense. I love you with all my heart and I wouldn't change anything."

"Even never getting to fuck Monica again? I've seen you look at redheads like Dana with that look in your eyes."

"You're hair is close to red and you have the freckles of most redheads."

"My hair is more reddish after a lot of sun, but my hair is definitely brown, not red. Yeah, I have freckles, but it's not the same, right?"

"I like you, love you, the way you are."

"Ok, it's up to you. I'm just saying," Megan claimed, as we got back to our villa.

"Get undressed, wife. I'm going to fuck you unconscious."

"Promises...promises," Megan giggled as she ran ahead once I opened the door.

She had me wondering if I was the one causing us to miss out. We'd probably never see Dana and Thad again. 'What harm could it do to enjoy a little wild sex with them?' I wondered silently. Was I letting my puritan ideas of a proper marriage keep Megan and me from having some crazy fun? Was I the stick-in-the-mud, when it seemed Megan would go along with it? I was deep in thought when Megan yelled.

"Well, come fuck me, Big Boy," Megan shouted as she jumped naked and erotically on the couch.

My thoughts were immediately lost as I watched my sexy wife bounce naked with her smallish tits and nipples jiggling about. My shirt was already off as I walked towards her, and the shorts and boxers dropped together as I reached the couch. Megan squealed and jumped into my arms. Her naked pussy was just above my increasing erection, which began to fit into her gash.

Megan kissed me passionately and I returned her kisses and thrust my tongue past her wet lips. The wild vixen rubbed her slick pussy against my erection as she wiggled her hips sexually. Her bullet nipples poked into my naked chest and rubbed back and forth as she shifted her hips.

"Hmm, I love your huge cock rubbing against me like this," Megan growled with desire.

"Yeah, you feel great, honey."

"Can you fuck me like this?" Megan asked.

I'd held her in my arms plenty times before, even in this position, but I wasn't sure I could actually fuck her for long this way. I tried, though, by lifting her butt cheeks until I could feel my cockhead teasing at her entrance. Aligned, I pushed forward.

"Oh, fuck...fuck me, babe," Megan gasped as I entered her.

I pushed into Megan, bouncing her a bit with my arms. I kept driving until my cockhead butted her cervix. Holding her with my hands cupping her ass cheeks, I started shifting her around. We eventually developed a rhythm, and she started meeting my strokes. We stayed like that, kissing and hopping around until I got too tired to continue. I settled her on the couch, but with my cock still driving into her. Megan came with a screech soon after I started fucking her hard. She rode out her orgasm and barely missed a beat as she continued to ride my cock.

The coolish breeze off the ocean was always delightful and it felt good coming through the open areas as we fucked hard on the couch. My cock felt like a steel bar as I drove Megan's ass deep into the cushions of the couch. She gasped and moaned as we fucked like rabbits in heat. I could tell she was close to a huge climax and my balls were super-charged with boiling seed ready to be planted deep inside her cunt.

"Oh god, babe...I'm going to nut," I said.

"Do it...blast your hot cum inside me," Megan pleaded.

"Oh shit...here it comes," I yelled.

"Yes...give it to me," Megan shouted.

My dick exploded with a huge release. Blast after blast of my seed jetted into Megan's ready cunt. Her climax hit seconds after mine and she went rigid, pulling her ass off the couch and pushing her pussy up to meet me. She clung to me and gasped loudly as I fired off inside her. Her pussy muscles were like vise grips as they squeezed the cum from my nuts.

"Oh, god," I groaned as I finally collapsed off to the side of her on the couch. My knees were still on the floor and my head on the back pillows. Megan lay perfectly still with her eyes closed. The only sounds besides the lapping waves were our labored breathing, as we tried to recover.

Finally, Megan said, "That was unbelievable, Babe. Maybe I should try to talk to you more about swapping partners."

"It's you, not the talk, that makes me so horny," I informed.

"That's nice to know," she said, hugging me close.

The next day we met Dana and Thad on the beach. We moved our towels and chairs by them. They seemed to like the warm water almost as much as we did and we spent hours floating around. The snorkeling was decent off the beach if you went along the rocks. We even saw a small shark at one point. Dana and Megan got nervous, but the shark quickly left the area when it noticed us.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers