Cream Buns After The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to take him in my mouth again but we were interrupted as Jason tossed me over and put me on my back. He ordered Judith to get my legs out of the way while he set about ramming my ass cunt as if it was some reluctant bolt head which needed a bit more force. It wasn't that he was showing off, it was just the way he did things (and me too.)

Clive had to lie alongside so I could get at him. There is something very sexy about taking a guy's half limp cock in your mouth and working your tongue around it and feeling it getting bigger. So in this frenzy of being fucked myself I was desperately trying to suck in his swelling 'hose'. I was just getting aware of him hardening up nicely as I worked my tongue on his knob when Jason upped a gear. Well perhaps not one gear but several and put his 'thruster' on full throttle. I had to leave off Clive again as Jason was fucking and screwing my internal genitals like a wild animal. I had begun kissing his huge shoulders and fondling his mighty back when he let a deep roar and a yell.

"Oh you fucking sissy boy; your fucking cunt hole's going to get it. Oh shit! Ah!" Jason was like a wild animal at me. All his calmness had gone. He was mad like he was on the finishing straight of motor bike championship. It was like every bit of his energy was focused on my bum hole. He was really fucking me through and through.

But inside me it was not just the flinching of his fuck-pole which I felt, it was something more like an explosion. There had been a burst. I felt this warm flood engulfing me right up my rectum. The rubber had burst at last. All their raw cum was up my bum, Tony's too and how I loved the thought of that. Talk about the word 'fulfilment' and you can take that literally. This was all I ever wanted. All their virile spunk had been spurted and stuffed up my bottom. I felt so satisfied; I felt so thoroughly fertilised by all these fabulous guys. What more could I ever ask for? Jason had lived up to his word. He had fucked me 'properly'.

Out of the corner of my eye on a few rare moments I thought I caught glimpses of Brenda who seemed to be fucking some of the girls. Yes I mean more than one.

But Jason didn't pull out of me like the others, he just lay breathless on top of me. Perhaps he was trying to delay the girls discovering what had really happened. I could feel his dick subsiding until I could hardly feel he was still inside. Meanwhile I resumed duties on Clive who was by now well hard. Perhaps the sight of me getting it at close hand had finally got his hormones going.

I could now pull him towards me and grope his big bum cheeks as I did so. To be honest I got so excited and sucked him so hard he went way over the limit. Before I realised what was happening I got this massive mouthful of cum. The girls could were quick to notice it oozing from my lips. Clive was really thick and creamy. My first thought was to fuck his smooth voluptuous bum. I could lube him with his own spunk.

But as I sprung out from under Jason who was quite passively lying on his face on the floor a more powerful urge took over. It wasn't planned; it was just pure impulse. Can you imagine the sight of this big biker guy's big muscular body lying there nude and the thrilling profile of the mound his buttocks made. Did I say there was nothing more I could ask for? It looked so prominent to me that it just sent my crazy. He was fucking asking for it. I didn't care if he meant to but he was going to fucking get it. My little cock was aching hard now despite everything and what's more I had a mouthful of Clive's luscious boy-cum.

Now Sally was a bright girl, she had taken over in the bar and never failed to anticipate things. She had guessed at once; she must have noticed my face as I looked down at Jason. Amazingly he made no attempt to stop us. He just lay there allowing Suzy and Sally to pull his bum cheeks apart as I dribbled Clive's creamy cum down into his deep dark hairy slit. Clive's buttocks were so manly and muscular. The mixture of slimy jizz juices and saliva clinging to his inner buns as they parted was the most thrilling invitation I ever saw. Intentional on his part or not, I was going to stuff my little stiffy right up his man-cunt. He did try to clench a bit but it only made us all the more excited. First I just wanted to kiss him in his juicy slit but as I got in deeper I was licking Clives creamy spunk into Jason's man cunt and to my surprise he started to open up.

Judith was protesting wildly. "What the hell do you think you're doing you fucking maniacs! Leave him alone. Can't you see he's trying to rest?"

I went on licking him right on his man-cunt. He was ready for it all right and I was not about to hesitate this time as I mounted bum-mound. His slit felt so inviting as I plunged my prick into his tight cleavage. There is nothing as good as cum for lubricant. His head was on his side and I could see him smiling as at the same time he clasped his buttocks making my journey down between even more thrilling. He was really tight; the deeper I drove my tight slim dick into his firm bum slit the more and more I wanted to fuck him.

Judith was yelling both at me and at Jason for not resisting. As I felt his man cunt yield to my prick she began pulling my hair to try to get me off. She had also been smacking my ass with her bare hands. But it all just made me even more excited. It was the greatest thrill in my life to penetrate this powerful man's bum-hole and then to feel my fuck juices building up and pressurising in my penis. I got this enormous and, oh Boy it was gigantic, fucking orgasm. Of fuck I must have pumped every bit of spunk and cum I ever had up his man cunt! I had raw-fucked this muscle man. I had fertilised him and stuffed his bottom. I had forced my boy-spunk way up inside him and rammed it right up his fucking rectum.

The girls, who had been cheering me on, lost no time examining the results. Judith had turned away in disgust and it was Suzy who, having immediately examined his cum-oozing asshole pronounced him well and truly fucked. All the girls gave me such a prolonged round of applause, I began to feel a bit more like a man again.

Anyway that little dark girl Cindy suddenly appeared again. She rushed up to me and kissed me and kept saying I was real man after all. She had tried to wrestle with Judith when she was pulling my hair but I guess due to her slightness of body she was no match. I couldn't help wondering why she was always sticking up for me.

However my 'He-Man' hero status was soon brought down to earth. In fact it was to sink to the bottom in more ways than one. "Hey look we've got big problem here! Oh look there's hardly any rubber left on him." Sheila had noticed as Jason stood up. She looked round excitedly. "Where is it then?"

But Sally was quick as ever. "I think we can be fairly sure where it is, can't we Carl? Right up that pretty bum of yours eh? together with a whole load of cum too, yea? Now let it be known to all, you really have been well and truly fucked haven't you? That pretty Bum Boy's no virgin any more then; no not in any sense. You're more like Cum Boy really now aren't you?" Sally loved rubbing it in. She patted me on the head as she did so then smacked me on my bum. "You really are a naughty boy you know."

"Well then girls I think we're going to have to take him back to my place." She continued. "He'll be needing a good seeing to. We'll have to fish the rest of that rubber out for a start and while we're about it and what with him being so, well girlie, er yea? Well you are really" she added finally to me, demolishing any pride I might have had in fucking Jason. "So I think there's quite a need for a bit of investigation don't you think." Now that wasn't a question.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked plaintively. "Oh don't worry Sheila's put them all in a plastic bag. They'll are need washing anyway you see"

"Here I've got a nice gown for you" volunteered Cindy, but Sally brushed her aside.

"No Mandy here will lend you her coat, it's much better, she doesn't need it on such a warm night, do you Mandy?" said Sally putting this very girlie and very short jacket type coat on me. It barely covered my bum. "You'll be fine in that till we get you there" she added. It felt like I had a mini-skirt on. It drew more attention to me even than when I was in the nude.

Ooh you do look good in that. Nice legs hasn't he?" remarked Suzy. Some of the others were already feeling me up my legs. But I knew I was all damp and sticky up there because some semen had seeped out between my buns and down the inside of my thighs.

They were all round me again then and it seemed they would all be going to Sally's place too. "It feels nice doesn't it, being all sticky between your legs darling? Especially when you walk about eh? Yea I know these things. Now being a student nurse I can show off my knowledge a bit can't I." Said Shirley enjoying an audience as the others listened intently. "You've just been what we call professionally 'inseminated' you see. In fact we would say you've just been given an 'Anal Insemination'" she said rather grandly and amid drunken guffaws from all the others. "I don't think he'll get pregnant though even though his boobs are starting to look promising, what do you think?" She added opening the front of my jacket.

But Sally was organising as ever. "Now Shirley that's all very well but we're going to need your things you know and oh yes er, don't forget the rubber gloves darling"

Gavin whispered in my ear. "You're in for it mate. You watch that Shirley girl she's a bloody maniac when she gets those gloves on"

But Judith had the last word. "I'm not finished with you yet Carl. First I'm going back home to collect my 'dong' but I'll be back and I'll be seeing to you later.

All these happenings were after the hen party and since the guys turned up. But it was by then well after midnight. Luckily no other staff seemed to be around as we left. Sally had made a really good job of rallying everyone to help clean the glasses, close the bar shutters and put the chairs straight. Who would have known?

12