Cream Filled: Car Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a satisfied smile, Stephanie tucked my softening member back into my pants and zipped them up. She withdrew her hand from underneath the coat and leaned back against her door. Even in the poor light from the streetlamps, I could see there was a white splatter on the back of her hand. She held her hand up and turned it some to one side then the other as if she were trying on a piece of jewelry.

She smiled at me and brought her hand to her mouth and slowly scraped the pearly mess off with her tongue. When she had it all, she stuck her tongue out some to show it to me then withdrew it and swallowed.

Grabbing my Coke, I took a big sip as I tried to wet my throat.

"Everything all right back there?" Nick asked.

His unexpected question shook me enough that I coughed in mid-swallow and sprayed Coke all over myself, just compounding the sticky mess in my lap. Laughing and thoroughly enjoying herself, Stephanie fished some tissues out of her hand bag and began to tidy me up some.

It was a relief of sorts to finally pull into the driveway of Stephanie's aunt and uncle's house. Now if I could just manage to get inside and past the family and get changed without anyone seeing the mess in my lap, I might get away with this.

As her relatives came out to greet us and we got out of the car, I was thankful it was dark out and to find myself on the fringe of the group and so was barely noticed other than the requisite introductions. My fingers were still pungent with Stephanie's essence and I thought about that with each hand I shook. But it was snowing and cold so we quickly moved toward the house.

Once inside, I apologized for my appearance explaining that I'd had a mishap with a can of soda. They were all too busy hugging and kissing each other joyfully to pay me much attention anyway. Stephanie's uncle, Jimmy, insisted on taking my jacket and hanging it up in the entry way with the other coats. He didn't seem to notice anything amiss and quickly turned back to the family. More hands were shaken, hugs were given and backs were slapped.

Then out of the corner of my eye I detected some movement by the coat rack. Horrified, I watched helplessly at what I knew it had to be dripping from my coat and onto the hard wood floor.

"Look at that," I whispered to Stephanie. "What should I do?"

"Don't worry about it. No one's going to notice," she answered rubbing her hand reassuringly over my belly and grinning. "Besides, I told my parents you were going to come on this trip."

She turned her head at the sound of children's feet charging toward her.

"Thia Stephanie!" a little boy and girl I presumed to be Christos and Petrea called out almost in unison.

Stephanie let go of me and knelt, hugging them both to her at once as they each kissed her cheek. Her smile was radiant.

"Go on," she said, with a pat of their bottoms. "We'll be right behind you."

Light spilled from the kitchen, along with the sounds of loud happy voices laughing, speaking in a mix of languages and even crying with joy as the family came together, some seeing each other for the first time in years.

Stephanie stood and turned to me, aglow I knew both inside and out.

"Come on." She said taking me by the hand and leading me toward the light and the sounds of rejoicing. "This is going to be the best Christmas ever."

I knew she was right.