Creampie Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhat reluctantly, he moved down and put his mouth between her legs. He remembered her wild reaction to his pleasing her earlier and decided it would likely be worth it.

Rina's vocal reaction was less inhibited from the start. As he at first licked, and then sucked on her pussy, she thrashed about on the bed, her eyes closed and mouth wide open, and moaned loudly.

Ted held on as she crested again, and he gazed at her vaginal opening as it pulsed with her orgasmic contractions. Her whole pussy area displayed an inviting sexual blush.

Nearly a week later, Rina excitedly, and in hushed tones, told Jessica of the past weekend.

"It was wonderful, Jessica! He didn't want to do it at first, but I kept trying to turn him on more and I didn't have to threaten no nookie. After the first night we were both exhausted, so we went out to the nearby town and I wore a short dress and sandals. I kept telling him that I was creamy and hot for him. I could tell that he was turned on and wanted me."

"So, what happened when you got back to the cabin?"

"(Giggle!) I teased him a lot before I let him in! God, he wanted it, and I kept putting it off! I handled him, and kissed his thing, and all. Then I asked him if he'd do, you know, and he said yes. I turned over on my tummy. Once I do that, there's no stopping him. It feels so good the way he holds me then, and I just lie there submissively while he does me good. Oh my gosh, he had a lot to give!"

Both women squirmed from Rina's sensual narration.

"I'm glad I teased him a lot," Rina continued. "I'm sure it got him to produce more. And he drove me wild afterward with his mouth. It was pretty much like that the whole three days we were there."

"You're a lucky girl, Rina."

Rina grasped Jessica's hand. "Oh, Jessica, thank you for telling me about that!"

12