Creampie Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get going with that tongue of yours. My motors running and you certainly just topped off my tank."

As I lay underneath her, I saw how good I was making her feel.

She was pinching her nipples as she was gyrating her hips, on my face.

My hot spunk was slowly draining from her pussy. She was directing it into my mouth and getting off on how it felt.

All this seemed to be very empowering to her. I knew this by the way she began to taunt me.

"How are you doing down there. You look so good sucking all that hot cream from my pussy. You know, more guys should do this for their women. If they did, they'd definately get more pussy."

She was probably right about that.

"It feels so thick and hot inside me. Now suck it all out. I want you to get all the delicious creamy filling you crave."

I did crave it.

"Just imagine if your plan had worked. I'd be sucking you dry instead, this morning."

Her remarks didn't bother me. I was glad that I got hypnotized by mistake.

What I could now do for my beautiful wife, would have been impossible for me yesterday.

"By the way, I'm leaving for the hypnotist in an hour. This time you are staying here, though. I want things to stay just the way they are."

I figured she wanted to hurry up and cum, so I began sucking her clit.

She felt this and, soon enough, I heard her that familiar moan.

"Oh fuck. Don't stop, I think I'm gonna cum. Oh yeah, I am. I can't believe it. I'm gonna cum on your fucking face already. I don't believe it.

I feel it. I'm almost there. Here I go. Now don't stop. Stick your tongue all the way in me. Ooh yeah, here I cum.

Ohhh here I cummmm......"

Well, after that, things did stay the same. Well, sort of.

My life with Sheila has never been better. She says that I've become the best lover in the world.

I think it's because I can make her cum before and after sex. She says that this new gift has made me a more attentive lover.

Thanks to hypnosis, our marriage is now stronger than ever.

12