Creampie is an Acquired Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers

"Please, no more sucking. I can't take anymore of this. Either let me cum or stop. I can't take it anymore!"

She felt my balls and how swollen they were.

"That's a first. I've never heard you beg for me to NOT suck your cock. You know, I wonder if all of your friends' balls were this swollen with cum before they filled that glass tonight for you.

Thanks to you, they all left quite satisfied. You really are a good friend. I bet we could pull that off as many times as we want. Would you like that? Every weekend you could drain your friends that way."

I ignored that remark. I just wanted to cum.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a vibrator. She slid it into her pussy as she began jerking me off again. I was out of my mind with lust. This bitch had this whole thing all planned out. Well, at least this part anyway.

She continued to hold me near my breaking point, as she now fucked herself with her vibrator. Her pussy was really wet and I wanted to fuck it so bad.

Then she stopped pulling on my prick and lay on her back with one leg across my chest and one behind my head. She slid forward till she was so close that I could smell her cunt. Her legs were spread wide open and her pussy was practically an inch from my face. Then she slowly began fucking herself with her vibrator again.

She knew what this was doing to me and she didn't stop until she had two orgasms. All I could do was fight my restraints as she slid that thing into her beautiful cunt, again and again. When she would cum, she would arch her back and make sexy little groans. I was going to lose my mind soon if I didn't get some relief.

Then without warning she pulled the dildo out of her steaming crotch and slid my cock inside of her. I almost came when she did that and if she had just slid up and down, once more, I surely would have. But instead, she did it that once and then held still.

"Do you feel me? My pussy is still contracting from that last one. It made me so hot to think that you were watching me cum from that close up."

I begged her to fuck me. Instead she took her vibrator and put it to my lips. It smelled of her pussy and was now coated in her juices.

"Suck my friend off first."

I looked at her face and could see the lust in her eyes. This was the woman for me. I was in love.

"Do it for me," she said deeply and seductively.

I looked at it and wondered how she could suck a cock so well with her tiny mouth. Her dildo was as big as my cock and from this angle, I wasn't sure it would fit in mine.

Did I mention that this vibrator was more of a life like dildo than a vibrator? It was made of life like skin with veins and everything. It was even circumcised.

"Suck it," and she pushed it into my mouth. It stretched my mouth and I began tasting her juices almost immediately. So I sucked it hungrily, like a Popsicle.

"Oooh, I see my baby likes sucking my cock."

It felt so weird to hear her say that but what the fuck! I had already been tricked into swallowing about ten loads of cum by her earlier and at least this thing only tasted of her.

Then thankfully, she began slowly fucking me again with her pussy. I knew I could never last in her pussy for very long after all that she had done to me.

"Cum for me now and fill me with your seed."

I bucked my hips and began to unconsciously suck harder on her rubber cock. This was an action that didn't go unnoticed by her.

"Suck it bitch!"

My balls contracted and my cock swelled. Spasms wracked my cock as I poured my cum into her pussy. I wanted to cry out but my mouth was stuffed with her symbol of dominance. I was overwhelmed with pleasure and as my orgasm finally spiraled down; she took pity on me and held still.

When she did rise up again, it was to dislodge herself and sit next to me. Then she removed the vibrator from my mouth and worked it deep into her sopping wet hole.

She pulled it out and it was dripping in my semen. "It was missing something," she said and without warning, leaned over and pushed it back into my mouth.

I recoiled in terror. I moved my head and spit it out. I could taste my cum.

"Why did you do that?"

"I saw you sucking on it before when you came. I thought you were curious. Now show me what a real man does with a pussy. I need to get off too!"

I knew what was coming. She got to her knees and swung her leg over me and looked down. She was straddling my face with her crotch and I could see all my cum around the outside of her once beautiful little pussy. I looked closer and her pussy lips were parted slightly and my semen was beginning to drip out.

"Please don't," I said.

"Doesn't it look delicious?" she said as she lined her pussy up over my mouth like a marksman and slowly plopped it onto my mouth.

She rubbed her hole over my lips and face and said, "Oh this feels so good. Suck on me slowly; I want to cum really hard."

Her pussy was sticky and hot and reeked of my sperm. I was in no position to argue so I extended my tongue to her clit and she bucked her hips.

"That feels so good. You always ate pussy well, but this feels even better. Eat my creampie for me."

She reached down and opened herself up. My mouth began to fill slowly with my seed and I succumbed to the task at hand. Incredibly, I even began to enjoy myself when I suddenly heard some more voices in the room.

I looked back and saw Donna, the girl from the party, and she was with a guy now.

"Thanks for the invite. When you told me that you guys were into group stuff, I got so excited!"

Jennie said, "What took you so long?"

"Well, I swung by and picked him up. Then we went dancing for a while. Now I'm hot, sweaty and ready for some sex!" Donna said.

Without a minute's hesitancy, the both of them got undressed.

She was as beautiful as I had expected and he stood next to her and was already getting hard. I had never had sex around other people but I couldn't object as Jennie kept grinding her pussy on my mouth.

"Did he eat your creampie yet?" asked Donna.

"He just started," Jennie said.

"Stop him! My boyfriend, Tom, has never done it before because he always loses his nerve after he cums in me. Do me a favor? Let him eat yours now while he's still horny," Donna said.

Jennie squealed and got off my face and laid back.

"Come and get it!" she said.

I swear he pounced on her and began to devour her pussy and all of my cum.

I guess Jennie learned this creampie thing from her.

"Not to waste a tongue," she said.

"I think I'll let you get me nice and wet for when Tom fucks me when he's through with your girlfriend. I'm sorry about being so sweaty. I love to dance and it always makes me horny later. Tom won't eat me unless I shower off when we get home, so this will be a first for me," Donna said.

"Me too," I thought.

She got on the bed and straddled my face. Donna, it seems, keeps her pussy almost completely shaved. She reached down and grabbed the back of my head as she sat down. She was in complete control as she stuffed my face into her crotch.

She tasted sweet and salty at the same time. She was right about being sweaty but she still tasted good. So I dug into her hole for more pussy juice.

"Hey Jennie, he's really good at this. I might just cum from his tongue, which is something I usually can't do."

My girl didn't reply. Instead I heard her grunting. I could barely see her. From what I could make out, she was on her back with two handfuls of his hair. He was sucking her insides out and then I heard her cum. It was more of a guttural release. She wrapped her legs around his face as she came. I hope he doesn't suffocate. But if he did I couldn't think of a better way to go!!!

As Donna ground her pussy across my face, I became ready for round two. Donna was different than Jennie when it came to me eating her pie. She was much rougher knew exactly where she wanted my tongue and when.

Donna saw me getting hard again and spun around. She bent over and began to nurse on my prick as I continued to eat her pussy.

Jennie and Tom finished and began to watch us. Jennie decided to join in on the action and began fucking her friend with her vibrator.

I watched as its rubbery, mushroom shaped head pried open her pussy lips and sunk deeply inside of her as I licked her clit simultaneously. She responded immediately.

"Oh yeah, is that you back there Tom?" Donna asked.

"No it's me," Jennie responded.

Donna looked back to see what was going on and saw the dildo in Jennie's hand.

"Fuck me with that thing, it feels terrific," she cried.

Jennie began fucking her with full strokes and I saw it glistening with her secretions. Then I almost shot my load when Jennie leaned in and began tonguing Donna's sweet ass.

"Oh that feels so nice. Go slow with your mouth," she said.

Jennie never told me she was bi?

After a few minutes, Jennie said to Tom, "Watch this."

She pulled out the vibrator and pushed it in my open mouth. I felt embarrassed having another man watch this.

"Come on baby, do it!" Jennie begged me.

So I sucked on it.

"He does that real good, maybe better than Donna. You know that she refuses to let me cum that way," Tom said.

Donna pulled her mouth off my cock and said, "I heard that, you asshole. Maybe he'll do it for you then. Jennie, pull that piece of rubber out of me and have that asshole standing there do something besides complain."

"My pleasure," he said.

"Now don't you stop what your doing down there mister," she said to me.

He stepped up behind her and pushed himself in. I had gotten her so wet with my tongue that he was able to bury himself up to his balls in one stroke.

"Oh that feels so good," she said and he groaned too.

I ran my tongue across her clitoris. I was only an inch from his cock now, as he gave her a good pounding. It wasn't much different from watching the vibrator at this range, except for the sounds and the smells.

My cock was completely revived by now. He fucked her like an animal for the next ten minutes. I felt their combined sweat, dripping down her thighs and off of her crotch; then across my face.

I could really taste her juices now. She was moaning loudly with each stroke. I also noticed that she began to taste differently. Now, her juices were thicker and saltier. It must be from him, I deducted.

He began pulling her hair and she really like that. That must be his signature move with her because it really made her crazy.

"Fuck me, I'm gonna cum. Keep licking my clit you bastard. Oh fuck, here I go. I'm cumming! I'm cumming...!" she cried.

Her whole body went stiff and I could see her pussy clamp down on him like a velvet covered vice. He kept pumping her with long, full strokes. I licked her clit until she couldn't stand it anymore and moved away from both of us.

I had a clear view now. Tom was standing behind me with his nuts just above my eyes and his cock, bobbing above my lips. I froze where I was.

"What about me?" Tom asked.

I was afraid to move but Jennie rescued me.

She stopped sucking on me and crawled up my body towards my face and toward his cock. She sucked my prick back into her snatch and then gave me a kiss.

Then she reached out and grabbed his prick and expertly took him into her mouth. He groaned his approval. Her mouth was just above mine. In the same exact spot as where Donna's pussy was before.

He looked down and smiled and resumed his thrusting but now into Jennie's mouth.

Jennie stopped sucking him for a second and remarked to Donna that he tasted just like a pussy flavored piece of candy.

Donna smiled then stood up on the bed and walked towards our heads.

She straddled Jennie and me by placing a foot on either side of our heads.

He said, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Then do it baby and cum in her mouth. Let her swallow your spunk for you," she said with some envy in her voice.

Jennie pulled him out of her mouth and said, "Cum in my mouth so I can swallow it for you! I want to taste your sperm so bad!"

"I miss that so much," he said.

Jennie told him, "Please give me all of your sweet sperm in there" and rubbed his nuts.

"Agggh, please finish me, I'm almost there!" he cried when she rubbed his balls.

You could tell this was his ultimate fantasy by the way he lost control of himself when she told him to let her swallow his cum.

Tom returned his attention to Donna and began sucking her beautiful tits. I knew he was about to blow any second.

Donna pulled his face to hers and began kissing him passionately. Then she stopped and said, "Pretend it's me down there. Look into my eyes and imagine it's me about to swallow your thick, hot cum," she cried.

Jennie grabbed his cock and it swelled with her touch. She pumped it wildly and then brought it towards her mouth. He felt her hot breath on his tool and waited for her mouth.

Donna had told him to imagine that it was her sucking him off, but to tell the truth, I don't think he cared who was sucking him off right now; just as long as got to cum.

For so long, he had waited for a woman to swallow his cum again and now it was finally happening to him.

Donna and Tom were locked in a blur of passion. Her tongue intertwined with his as his cock prepared to explode.

Jennie looked up at them and so did I. All I could see was Donna standing above us, kissing him madly. Her perfect ass above me and her pussy exposed in all it's glory. My mouth was open, agape in awe when...

Without warning ...Mmmph!!!!! My mouth was full. The invader was hot and large. It had a rubbery bulbous head and it was being forced passed my lips and deep into my mouth. It slid along my tongue until I felt her hand against my lips.

How did she shove that dildo in my mouth again? I looked up and Jennie smiled at me with an empty mouth and without the dildo in hand.

He lurched forward when he felt his cock being engulfed by a warm and wet mouth again. Donna felt his sense of excitement and knew what her girlfriend was doing for him; Just not all the details.

He was mad with desire now. He had waited for this for too long. Now his wait was coming to an end. He began thrusting and his cock battered the mouth on his cock.

He thought to himself how lucky he was and really began pumping hard. He was determined to cum.

Donna thought to herself," I don't know how she does it. He's fucking her mouth harder than he fucks my cunt! I'm glad I'm not me down there."

The only thing stopping it from gagging me was Jennie's hand at the base.

I could see that Tom and Donna were lost in each others eyes, so I looked into my Jennie's eyes as his dam burst.

At the same time, Donna felt his orgasm approach in his kiss and she sucked at his tongue as if she were trying to suck his cum straight out through its tip.

His cock swelled to unimaginable proportions before he came. He pushed himself hard into my mouth but thankfully Jennie knew that I couldn't handle the whole thing. Her hand was still around his cock and limited the depth of his stroke.

Tom knew he couldn't hold back anymore and began to cum. He felt his semen rushing through his cock when...

Jennie knowing how badly he needed this must have decided to take it one step further at my expense. She released her grip on his cock. Not having anything to impede him anymore, he slid his last two inches into my mouth. He was completely buried in my throat now just as he released his load.

He couldn't control his ecstasy and cried out, "Oh fuck yeah, take it bitch!"

I panicked for a second, but somehow relaxed my throat and drew a ragged breath through my nose.

He knew she had begged him to let her swallow all of his cum and he intended not to disappoint her with the amount. He thought that this is how women should be all the time. It was her perverse request; no a desire. But one that he shared with her.

When his hot cum began spraying straight down my throat, I instinctively had to swallow. My throat constricted around his shaft causing him even more pleasure. As I swallowed, my throat massaged his cock.

"Swallow it you little cock sucker!!" he wailed.

He pulled his hips back until just the head was in my mouth. I grabbed another breath before he buried his cock again. His next blast was bigger than the first.

"Fuck her sweet mouth baby. Remember, I'm your cock sucking bitch," Donna cooed.

"Her mouth is so fucking tight!" he yelled.

He blasted his cum five more times in my mouth before he was through. During which time, Jennie grabbed his swollen balls and massaged them too. It seems this helped him relieve all the sperm he had pent up inside of them.

Now, completely drained of their precious fluids, his balls began to return to their normal size.

I swallowed the last of his cum and came to the sick realization that I found his cum delicious.

His prick was still throbbing and I was lost in the moment till Jennie pulled him quickly from my mouth with a pop and back into hers. It was just in time, too.

I came back to my senses and as I looked up, I saw him pull his mouth from Donna's and step back a little, so he could see. He looked down and smiled with satisfaction.

No longer distracted by his orgasm, I became very aware of mine. Jennie's pussy was still gripping my cock and bathing it in her sweet juices. Her cunt felt scalding hot.

I thrust my hips and flooded Jennie with my cum for the second time that night. I laid there and watched as she gently nursed on his softening prick.

Donna looked down at Jennie and told her, "Thanks for making his dream a reality."

"Why can't you do that for me? She deep throated me too," he said to Donna.

"I can't handle the taste, I'm sorry. And since when am I your filthy little cock sucker?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away," he apologized.

"Don't worry, it made me hot!" Her reply pleasantly surprised him.

Jennie said, "Maybe I can teach you Donna? Tom, would you mind if we got together and practiced swallowing for you? Maybe we could play a game by blindfolding you so you wouldn't know who was sucking you off. Then you could try and guess?"

We all laughed but I think Tom got weak in the knees. Jennie looked at me knowing the blindfold would be for my benefit. Her intentions were quite transparent to me.

"Sure..." he said.

Then Jennie kissed me passionately.

"Don't feel so bad Donna. I guess cum is an acquired taste and you'll have to excuse me, but I acquired it tonight," I said.

Jennie knew what I wanted and moved up and onto my mouth. As she sat on my face, I ate her to another orgasm.

While I pleased her, I thought how far I came that night. I finally tasted my own hot and tangy cum mixed with Jennie, but secretly I was longing for more.

Then I heard Donna say, "Look what I found!"

In her hand was a blindfold.

Tom said, "I can go again."

Jennie looked at me and I knew it was going to be a long night.

I guess you could say I was hooked.

cpluver
cpluver
1,413 Followers
12