Creampie Penalty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHH!" she groaned, and she felt the cock's rapid slithering in and out. After about ten pumps she heard an unmistakable "Aaughhh!" and the thrusting became more forceful. She knew she was accumulating another serving of semen while the cock pounded her pussy. After the male pulled out, she felt her table being tilted slightly back.

A few moments later Cassandra heard a male whisper, "Oh wow!" Then she felt the tip of a cock at her entrance. It pushed in, and was thicker and longer than the previous two. She cried out and twisted her hips when the cock reached far back in her womanhood. Ten more times the large cock invaded her and thrust in to the hilt. Ten more times Cassandra cried out and struggled against her restraints. Then the male began to ejaculate and, over the following thirty seconds the voice exclaimed, "Oh... God! Oh! Unh! Oooh! Oh, MY, what a cunt! Uhhh! Wow... Ahhh! Oh, that PUSSY! Oh, you little CUNT!"

She felt the large cock pull out. She realized that with all the semen in her now, that her pussy was probably extremely slippery, and without some friction the next one probably would take longer to ejaculate.

When she again felt the tip of a cock probe at her portal and push inside, she pressed her lips together in determination, and concentrated on contracting her vaginal muscles in a slow, pulsating fashion. She heard a moan from her intruder, and after about thirty pumps he blasted forth.

Cassandra wondered how many more intrusions she had to endure that day. Then she heard a male voice say, "Mmmm. Nice one!"

She again contracted her vaginal muscles as she felt the next one enter her, and realized this cock was at least as long as the other long one that gave her trouble. It pushed far inside, and Cassandra twisted her hips as she writhed, and let out a loud, open-mouthed "Ahhh-AAAAAAAH!"

She felt some relief when the cock pulled back, and then it shoved in again, all the way. "AHHHHHHH!" she shouted, and twisted frantically.

"Oh, yes, baby, sing for me!" the voice said. This one was not as abrupt and brusque as the other one, but was every bit as uncomfortable when lodged up to the hilt.

His technique was to slowly push in until she twisted and writhed, and then stay there for a moment, keeping the pressure against her. As long as he continued to push, even when he was in all the way, she moaned, twisted, and struggled. This greatly excited her intruder, and with each long thrust, he spent as much time as he could with his lengthy cock shoved in all the way.

Why doesn't he cum, Cassandra wondered. She mentally went through her list of things she knew had an irresistible effect on her previous lovers, and knew she had to try some of those if she wanted to escape the constant invasion.

As difficult as it was, Cassandra started moaning with an open-mouthed smile, and bucking her hips instead of twisting, as if asking for more. This had some effect, and after several more brusque intrusions, she felt the large cock become harder. A moment later, she got a fresh serving.

"Oh yes, baby," the male said. "Oh, yeah!" He continued to ram his member in and out for a while, and then he pulled out.

Cassandra surmised that the males in line to use her were arranged so that the ones with the larger members were last, probably to prevent the accumulated cream from dripping out her receptacle.

A female voice whispered, "One more, honey. You're doing fine."

Sweat was dripping from her armpits. She again felt the tip of a male member at her portal. Her surprise came when it slithered in. It was erect and meaty, not thick as much as it was long. She let out a loud sharp yell when she felt that the cock was never going to stop penetrating her. It was in as much as she could take, and he was still shoving! Then it pulled back, and shoved in again, extracting another scream. She pulled and struggled against her restraints. She twisted and writhed. She moaned and screamed. She begged him to go easy. It made no difference.

"What a girl!" the male exclaimed. "I'd like to give it to you in the ass!"

"Please stop! Please stop!" Cassandra begged while twisting and writhing.

"Oh, I love it when you squirm! Squirm for me, girl! Come on!"

He kept shoving it in all the way; Cassandra kept screaming and begging.

"Yeah, that feels so good," he said. "Mmmmm, yeah... Uh-oh! OH! YEAH!"

She knew he was spurting, and he continued to bang in and out for a moment.

"Girl, that was good!" he exclaimed as he pulled out.

Cassandra moaned, relieved that the banging was over. She felt her blindfold being removed, and she saw Sherry's face.

"I know that was an ordeal for you," Sherry said in a tender voice. "I'm going to undo your hands now. Also, we're going to do the next phase a little different from before. I think you should get more pleasure from it than the other girls have gotten. You'll see."

Cassandra heard the door open and she saw a male being led in by a strict-looking woman. The male was dressed only in briefs and his hands were cuffed behind him. His gaze immediately focused on her legs and freshly sexed pubic area.

"Okay, Mister Food Fight," the strict woman addressed the male, "this girl has been well fucked by several of your fellow students - the ones who are being rewarded. Since they have cleaned up after your messes, I think it's entirely appropriate that YOU clean up after them now. Unless you'd prefer a much more severe version of the salt water and paddle punishment."

The woman paused for effect, then continued. "Now, go up between her legs, kneel down, and get your mouth up to her pussy and clean it up."

The male paused for a moment, deciding what he should do - accept an extremely painful discipline session, or a cleanup job that he wasn't sure he could do. The girl before him - whose legs were still bound to the X frame - aroused him, and he couldn't take his eyes off her oozing pussy.

"Go on," his escort ordered. "You've got ten seconds to get your mouth on that pussy or we go to the punishment room! One! Two! Three..."

He quickly knelt between Cassandra's thighs. Her well-sexed pussy stared him in the face. Drops of translucent semen oozed from her opening.

"Eight! Nine..."

Cassandra flinched when she felt a tongue gingerly touch her womanhood.

"Lick it good!" the disciplinarian ordered.

The male swiped his tongue several times, and Cassandra felt the tingling of pleasure.

The male's disciplinarian interrupted with another order. "Now get your mouth ON her pussy and suck her clean."

After a pause, Cassandra felt her pussy caressed by the male's mouth, and the sensation of gentle sucking. In spite of her audience, she moaned. A moment or two later, Sherry said that she'd like to adjust the table for a better angle, and tilted it forward. Cassandra, in her new position, could see everything now.

"Now continue, Mister Food Fight," his escort ordered. "Clean up every drop from inside her pussy. Now!"

Cassandra observed that the male was definitely not enjoying his cleanup task. That fact only added to her pleasure. He decided to try to get it over with quickly, and planted his mouth firmly on her pussy, and, with gravity providing an assist, worked in earnest to clean her.

"Ahhhh-unhhhhh!" Cassandra moaned, louder than before, as she felt her massive payload being extracted. She wanted to squeeze her thighs around the male's head to keep his mouth just where it was. She used her vaginal muscles to attempt to eject the payload of semen.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Mmmmmm!" She rolled her head from side to side, now oblivious to the others in the room.

"Oh, don't stop!" Cassandra screamed when he slowed down.

"You just keep going until the lady tells you to stop," the disciplinarian ordered.

Cassandra clenched her fists. Her body trembled. She pulsed her vaginal muscles as the sensation of the male's mouth on her creamed pussy drove her inexorably toward climax. Her moans filled the room as the others looked on, spellbound. She thought of all the cocks that had penetrated and pulsed inside her pussy that day, and how the reluctant male's punishment was leading to her pleasure. She thought of the massive payload of cum that the male was extracting. Her hips trembled for a moment, and then with loud moans she arched her back and crested into an intense and lengthy orgasm. Only when she could no longer stand the stimulation of the male's sucking on her pussy did the disciplinarian tell him to stop.

Sherry untied the ankle restraints and helped the freshly pleasured girl off the X frame. Cassandra dizzily followed the nurse into the other room, where she was given another douche and shower. Afterward, Sherry asked her if it was worth it.

"I don't know, Sherry. I don't know. But the last part was really good!"

During the next week Cassandra had a chance to assimilate the experience. She had talked to Vicky about it and had settled into her usual routine. Then a few days later she answered the phone.

"Cassandra, this is Sherry. We have another opportunity coming up, and I have some ideas on how to spice things up for you. Interested?"

Cassandra paused. She thought of her bound pussy being pumped full of semen from several males helplessly spurting into her enticing pussy. She knew that Sherry would not let her down. She knew what her inevitable answer would be.

"Y-yes, Sherry."

12