Credit Crunch Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was two months ago and despite perhaps knowing smiles as we say hello to each other we behave professionally at work at all times. I declined the offer of meeting him outside work as I genuinely have a busy home life.

A month ago though, I had to travel to the city where he is usually based. I agreed to meet him for an evening meal, as I didn't really feel comfortable about finding somewhere to eat on my own, although I could have stayed in my small room and selected something from the limited room service menu. We had a nice meal and a few drinks before he took me to my hotel.

Nothing personal was mentioned until we parked in the hotel car park and he asked if I was going to invite him in for a coffee. I perhaps spent longer than intended thinking things through, but I didn't care if he interpreted this as not wanting any funny business to happen.

"Just a coffee?" he added. To which I finally agreed.

But, he had already broken down my defences with kisses as the kettle boiled and instead of a having a coffee he ended up removing my clothes and then his. Once again sex was amazing and I concluded the position we were laid in the car wasn't what had made it special as here we both were, naked in bed, with the movement of his hands body and penis bringing me to multiple orgasms as, for want of a better phrase, he vigorously fucked me. He made love to me three times in four different positions that evening before eventually heading off for home and leaving me to recuperate in a warm bath.

I've got an interview coming up soon for local team leader and despite some good opposition I'm hopeful I'll be successful.

12