Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers

"Most certainly, Mistress," answered the attendant, smiling. "I can arrange for a virtual guide, immediately if you desire."

"That would be quite satisfactory," said Ellen, slightly taken aback by being addressed as 'Mistress'.

"Very good," said the attendant. "If you would go to the entrance and stand by the bronze doors, a persona will be with you immediately."

"Thank you," said Ellen who departed with Cassandra back towards the entrance. There they were met by a persona who introduced herself as Jade. She was dressed in the same black jumpsuit that Laura had been wearing and asked, "Is this your first visit to the castle, Mistress?"

"Yes," said Ellen. "But you need not call me Mistress. My name is Ellen, and this is Cassandra."

"Glad to meet you Mistress Ellen," said the virtual Jade. "Would you like to start inside or out? I'm afraid there will not be enough time to do both, if you wish to attend tonight's celebration. You are, of course, welcome to take the tour again whenever you wish."

"Inside," said Ellen. "We'll tour the grounds later."

"Excellent," said the persona. "Well'', let's start at the beginning. The castle was built on this artificial island 150 years ago after Zax acquired the property from the original owners. They had built the island about 200 years before as an airport."

"What's that?" Cassandra asked.

"A place to land large primitive transports used in the 21st century," answered their virtual guide. "After acquiring the island and clearing it, Zax built the castle that stands before us. It contains over one billion square feet of living space divided into 15,000 rooms of various sizes. The largest of these is the great room, where tonight's reception will be held. If you will follow me, I will take you there now."

Cassandra and Ellen followed the persona to the left and through a set of wide double doors into the great room. The room, like the castle, was gigantic, with a white and black marble floor that seemed to cover several acres before terminating abruptly in a solid glass wall that overlooked the sea. A sweeping double staircase leading to the next level of the castle occupied the far wall adjacent to the glass wall. Servants and caterers bustled about the hall making the final preparations for the evening party. "The great hall of Zax," announced virtual Jade, sweeping an arm across the expanse of the room.

The persona pointed out the features of the hall and continued the tour by taking Ellen and Cassandra up the grand staircase to the next level of the castle. There she led them on a dizzying tour of the various chambers, rooms, and offices that made up the enormous castle. Each room was decorated and furnished in a different, but tasteful style that bespoke of vast wealth and power. Despite themselves, Cassandra and Ellen were awed by their surroundings. Eventually, they reached the top level of the castle. "This is the North-West Tower" said Jade, sweeping her virtual arm 360 degrees around the circular room. The walls of the tower were composed of completely transparent crystal, and beyond the glass Ellen and Cassandra could see the Pacific Ocean, the roof of Zax Castle, and Zax Island. The sun was setting and sea glistened like translucent silver; inside the room glowed with an orange and red light, as if they stood in the middle of a fireball.

"Magnificent!" said Cassandra.

"Yes" agreed Ellen awestruck. "You can see forever it seems."

It was hard to take their eyes off the grand panorama that surrounded them, lit up by the dying sun of another day. It was Cassandra who managed to shake off the spell first, and she asked, still not able to look away from the ocean, "How much of the castle have we seen?"

"You have been in, or passed by approximately 300 rooms, comprising less than 2 percent of the total area of the castle," answered the persona.

"How about the rest," Cassandra inquired.

"Many of the remaining rooms are the private offices and rooms of the board of directors and their staff and, of course, the dungeon," replied the intangible guide.

The word 'dungeon' broke what remained of the spell the spectacular view had cast on them and Ellen and Cassandra looked at each other. Both women had noticed that the tour had been exclusively conducted in the upper part of the castle. They had been steadily climbing higher as it progressed, until they had reached the tower with its hypnotizing view. "Can we also tour the dungeon?" asked Cassandra.

"Most certainly," said the virtual Jade. "The dungeon is the largest part of Zax castle and comprises about a third of its living space. It contains numerous chambers that cater to almost every sexual fantasy. It is also home to the 60 plus slaves owned by Zax."

Both Ellen and Cassandra were surprised by the openness and willingness of the guide to show the dungeon. Ellen was the first to recover and said, "Can we tour the dungeon now?"

"Yes," said the persona. "Is there a particular fantasy you have a special interest in? We could begin the tour in that part of the dungeon."

Embarrassed, Ellen was about to reply that she did not have any fantasy that interested her, but Cassandra spoke up before she could speak saying, "Diaper fetish. Can we start the dungeon tour there?"

The virtual Jade looked at Cassandra and bowed slightly saying, "You have excellent taste, Mistress Cassandra. Zax currently owns four diapered slaves, making it one of the largest owners of such rare property in the world. Unfortunately, these slaves are currently preparing for tonight's festivities, so we probably won't get to see them now. I would be happy to take you to the training facilities and the play rooms used by these slaves, if you wish. Be advised however, that this part of the tour requires several hours and that the ceremony begins in just over an hour. Do you wish to proceed now with the tour, or do you want to resume it tomorrow?"

Ellen and Cassandra looked at each other and Ellen said, "We don't wish to rush, so I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow. Can you please escort us to the entrance so we can return to our rooms and get ready for the ceremony?"

"Of course," said the persona, bowing. "Please follow me."

When they reached the entrance, Ellen thanked their guide and both women walked back to their rooms to change. "A beautiful but intimidating place," commented Cassandra.

"Yes," agreed Ellen, and vast. "I despair of ever finding Erin, little lone freeing her. I feel like a bug, ready to be squashed if it makes the wrong move."

"I'm not so sure," replied Cassandra. "The openness and the display of wealth and power may be just a ploy to intimidate us. If so, it means they have something to hide, so take heart."

"Maybe," said Ellen. "Either that, or they know there is nothing we can do."

"They seem a bit too accommodating for that," said Cassandra.

"I hope your right," said Ellen, "or we're going to get squashed."

After changing, Ellen and Cassandra joined the other women from the office and together they walked to the main garden where the ceremony was to be held. The garden lay adjacent to the main lawn in front of the castle entrance. It contained numerous flowers and exotic plants and also overlooked the ocean. In the center stood a large pavilion which had been decorated with red and white flowers for the wedding.

A large crowd began to gather in the garden and surround the decorated pavilion, standing among the flowers and other plants, talking as they waited in anticipation of the imminent event. Soft music played in the background and the crowd steadily grew as the hour arrived. Promptly at seven, a group of women dressed in red and black robes and accompanied by attendants dressed in white gowns made its way slowly through the gathered crowd as it approached the pavilion. A hush fell over the guests so that only the music in the background could be heard. "Isn't that Katrina Felte?" said Cassandra, pointing to the woman leading the group.

"I believe so," replied Ellen. This caused a minor stir among Trisha, Michelle, and the other women from the office who were standing next to Ellen and Cassandra.

"Imagine having Katrina Felte, the Katrina Felte, presiding at your wedding," whispered Michelle excitedly.

"Yes, imagine that," said Ellen sarcastically.

Michelle looked at Ellen confusedly, but remained silent. She and the others however continued to watch Katrina as she led the celebrants up onto the pavilion. The crowd fell completely silent as Katrina stepped forward to begin the ceremony. "It is my great pleasure to be here with all of you tonight to celebrate the union of two young women so close to me," she began. "I'm sure most of you know April, the chairwoman of Zax and vice president at World Insurance. I have known April for over ten years and she has become like a daughter to me. It is with great pleasure that I preside at her wedding today."

"I am also sure," Katrina continued, "That many of you know Lisa Tia, April's executive assistant at World. It has not been my privilege to know Lisa very long, but over the last few weeks of our acquaintance, I have come to see what a remarkable young woman she is."

"Indeed," whispered Ellen to Cassandra.

"It is therefore, without hesitation that I ask all of you to welcome these two talented women and to celebrate what can only be and extraordinary union of both body and mind," concluded Katrina. With that the crowd applauded and a wedding march started playing. April, dressed in a black pant suit with a brilliant red sash adorned with the Zax crest, appeared with Lisa dressed in a stunning white and red feathered gown. April took Lisa's arm and both women walked towards the pavilion smiling and nodding at various guests. As they passed Ellen and the other women from the office, April and Lisa smiled and nodded a welcome to the group.

When they reached the pavilion, April and Lisa climbed the few steps and stood in the center of the platform, facing each other. Libra Johnson, the Counsel General, stepped forward and faced the crowd and the two women.

"Isn't that Libra Johnson?" exclaimed Trisha, "the Counsel General. I can't believe the people April knows! Imagine being married by the Counsel General!"

"Yes," said Cassandra dryly "The very same."

The actual ceremony was short, but poignant and was highlighted by the last remaining light from the setting sun which lent an ethereal glow to the backdrop of the sea and the flowers of the garden. Looking around, Ellen could see that more than a few tears were to be found among the women in the crowd, both young and old.

"How beautiful!" said Michelle, wiping tears from the corner of her eyes "How very beautiful."

"Yes and well timed" added Ellen coolly, for she had no doubt that April had chosen the time of the ceremony carefully to take advantage of the drama of the sunset.

After a long and loud applause from the assembled crowd, April and Lisa exited to the sounds of triumphal music; they were followed by the celebrants, and then the crowd. The newlyweds led the gathering through the foyer and into the grand hall of the castle. There they stood by the entrance greeting the guests as they entered the gigantic room. When Ellen and the group of women from World approached the entrance, April greeted them warmly saying, "How very nice of all of you to come. Lisa and I sincerely hope you are having an enjoyable and memorable time."

"Thank you," said Ellen, answering for the group. "Our congratulations to you both and our wishes for a happy and successful union." With that, she embraced both women, as was customary and proceeded into the hall. The rest of the women from the office followed suit, including Cassandra.

Trisha also gave the customary greeting, adding, "You both look ravishing! Thanks so much for inviting us."

"Our pleasure," said Lisa who was thinking about the ravishing April was going to give her later when they were alone.

The grand hall slowly filled in this manner, with each guest congratulating the happy couple and in turn, receiving a personal greeting from the newlyweds. After about two hours or so, the last of the two thousand plus guests had entered the hall and stood talking while they waited for the celebration to begin in earnest. April and Lisa went to the center of the hall and stood on a podium that had been erected especially for the reception and announced to the waiting crowd, "We both thank all of you for attending this very special event and we hope to spend time with each of you over the next several days as you help us celebrate our union. Please consider the castle your home and feel free to take advantage of as many of its amenities as possible during your visit. Now let the celebration begin!"

With that a torrent of red and white flower petals fell from the ceiling in a soft but silent rain and 40 tunic clad slaves entered the hall accompanied by servants carrying trays of champagne and hors d'oeuvres. The slaves' tunics were boarded in gold and they wore matching head and armbands. Each girl carried an armful of red and white roses that they distributed to the guests. The appearance of the slaves caused a stir among the guests, most of whom had never seen slaves in person before. The more aggressive women in the crowd indulged themselves by fondling an arm, shoulder, or more intimate part of a tunic clad girl as she bowed and distributed her flowers.

As the slaves handed out their flowers and the servants dispersed food and drink, music filled the hall and the guests began to dance and enjoy themselves as the alcohol loosened inhibitions and a general feeling of levity took hold. After an hour or so, the music quieted and a soft chime filled the hall as an entourage of servants entered the great room carrying platters filled with food. April returned to the podium and announced, "Dinner is served for your pleasure and entertainment. We hope all are having a joyous time!"

With that the guests seated themselves at the tables that surrounded half the podium as service began of the lavish meal that had been prepared for the occasion. Midway through the feast, 20 of the slaves returned, naked except for their gold arm and headbands to dance before the guests as they ate. Ellen, Cassandra, and the other women from the office were seated together at a large table adjacent to the dance floor. Trisha and the other women from World gasped in surprise and giggled in delight at the appearance of the naked slaves. Ellen looked at her staff coldly, but refrained from commenting at their behavior. Cassandra seeing her sour look said, "Well you have to admit Ellen that April seems to have left nothing uncovered."

Ellen looked at her and frowned at the pun and said, "Except for her sordid dealings with Erin." At the mention of Erin, April and Lisa appeared as if on cue and greeted their co-workers. "I hope you are all having a good time," said April smiling.

"Oh, yes!" gushed Trisha. "The party is wonderful. And the slaves, I have never seen one before tonight. Can you tell us more about them? What is it like living surrounded by such servants?"

April's smile widened and she let out a small laugh at Trisha's childlike curiosity. But she also realized that most of the women at the table were probably thinking the same thing. "You will get a chance for a more personal demonstration at tomorrow's party. I don't think you will be disappointed," said April.

"I'm sure we won't," said Ellen sarcastically.

April looked at her and smiled slightly as if at a private joke, but she said, "I think you might find it especially interesting. But I don't wish to spoil the surprise. If you will forgive us, we need to visit with the other guests. Till, tomorrow." And with that they departed, leaving the women at the table with looks of anticipation as they pondered April's words.

"I wonder what she has planned?" asked Michelle.

Nothing good, thought Ellen, but she said, "We'll find out tomorrow, I guess." Cassandra nodded and exchanged a knowing glance with Ellen.

"What?" said Trisha catching their silent exchange.

But neither Ellen nor Cassandra answered as each was following the same trend of thought.

The party wore on as the guests ate, drank, and were entertained by the naked slaves. At about three in the morning, April approached the podium with Lisa and addressed the crowd for the final time. "I hope that everyone is having a good time. We must now bid you goodnight; however it is our wish that you continue with the celebration. Unfortunately, I have other duties that prevent me from staying." With the word 'duties', April glanced at Lisa who blushed slightly as a ripple of raucous laughter swept through the crowd. With that, April and Lisa departed, waving, followed by several attendants and a few slaves.

After the departure of April and Lisa the crowd began to break up. A relatively few would remain till dawn, but most of the guests began to take their leave. Some were seen departing with a naked slave or two, as envious glances followed them out of the great hall. "Well, I don't know about you," said Cassandra, "but its way past my bed time. I wish you all a good night!"

"Me too," said Ellen, rising. The older women bid their younger compatriots good evening and departed to their cottages to sleep. Most of the others followed in short order, straggling behind Ellen and Cassandra as they walked to their rooms.

****************************

For Erin, the ceremony and reception had been a non-event. Laura had informed her that she and Jan would be called upon for some late night entertainment that evening. With that, Laura had placed them in their cells shortly before the start of the wedding ceremony with instructions to get some rest. Erin had lain awake in her cell dreading the moment that she would be summoned to perform her assigned duty. Up to now, she had been forced to service other women, but they had been slaves, like herself. Tonight would be the first time she would have to 'service' a Mistress. The thought of this made her feel cheap, like a prostitute of old. Eventually, however she fell into a troubled sleep where she was plagued by the same nightmare of Lisa laughing as she waved the naked and curled fingers of her left had at Erin. Erin awoke with a start, as her cell door opened and Laura said, "Up and out! It's time to serve your Mistress."

Erin climbed out of bed, disoriented from being awakened out of her nightmare. Rubbing her face, she tried to put the horrific dream out of her mind and focus on the immediate task of following Laura's instructions. However a nagging thought left over from her nightmare persisted in the back of her mind, just out of her mental grasp, a ghost too fleeting to catch or even glimpse. What am I missing? Erin thought. The ghost alas was gone and Laura intruded, permanently vanquishing any hopes that it might return. "Follow me!" she commanded.

As Erin stepped outside her cell, she could see Jan struggling to become fully awake as she stood eyes downcast in front of her cell. To Erin's surprise, Laura led them to the changing room where Laura gave them hot tea and where two tunic-clad slaves removed their diapers. After they finished their tea, Laura said, "Shower!"

Erin was grateful for both the tea and the shower, as they served to dispel her disorientation and bring her fully awake. After drying off, the slaves rubbed Erin and Jan's skin with rose scented oil. When they were finished, Laura diapered them in gold trimmed cloth diapers. When she was done, Erin stood at attention, blushing in embarrassment as the slaves placed a gold headband in her hair with a long ribbon that hung down her back to her waist. Thus adorned, Laura said, "Follow me."

Erin and Jan followed Laura to a service lift, and entered the car. Laura pressed a button with the number five on it, and the car rose carrying the three women upwards. Erin had not left the dungeon since her arrival at the castle, and she wondered where they were going so late at night. When the lift stopped, Laura stepped off into a large plushly decorated room with a fireplace and large windows that must have provided a spectacular view during the day. Laura led them into an adjoining room that contained a large king size bed with cherry wood frame and canopy of white and red silk. The bed itself was covered with a white down comforter (which had been turned down), and red satin sheets. "Kneel and await your Mistress' pleasure," commanded Laura, leaving the room.

zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers
1...1718192021...29