Crime & Punishment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,896 Followers

I swore to Laura that as soon as I was able I would restart the divorce. Even to me it sounded like so much wishful thinking. I had a good way to go. About four weeks after my release from the hospital Laura took me to see a new doctor. I had not had a regular physician. Elizabeth Harper was a family practitioner or at least that is what the sign said. She examined me and said I was making good progress and she complemented Nurse Donald Pleasant, Jr. for his efforts.

"Don is the best and you are doing fine Mr. Sullivan," Dr. Harper said, but mostly she spoke to Laura about what was needed.

Finally with a wink she said, "I think that you're ready to make your wife happy again."

I got the drift as Laura began to blush.

Laura was very affectionate all the way home, but I tried to keep her at a distance. It was difficult, I was horny as hell. I had been able to control my urges when I had been running a DA's office and trying to run for office, but now I had time to think of sex and no alone time between Don and Laura. I have said that I loved Laura. But I have not been entirely honest about Laura. She is not the classic beauty that Susan Singleton Fitzgerald is, but she has far more sexual attraction. I cannot explain it, but while Susan will turn every head in a room when she enters, for some reason Laura will make every man into a satyr. She has this appeal that goes directly to your libido. In actuality I am more immune that the average man, but when she wants to turn up the heat, I am helpless.

That night she appeared in my room in a silky black teddy, it had been nearly a year and I was not up to resisting. Moreover, she made it all about me. She started with a blow job strait from heaven. I frankly did not know she had that kind of talent. She is a woman who on the hottest day in July has hands so cold that you would believe she was made of ice. However, her vagina, cunt, pussy or whatever you want to call it is an oven. It clearly sucks all the heat from the rest of her body.

I had broken bones and was partially paralyzed but I had a fully functional cock. She had me tall and hard just walking into the room. She laughed as she slipped me into her cunt having brought me to the edge with her mouth.

"So are you going to hold out as usual? I think not, it's been too long. No forty minutes this time," she said. She was right she took me and just kept laughing.

"You know I love the way you come and just stay hard," she said continuing to ride me cowgirl. She kept fucking me until I came again. She seemed to be on a mission. After I came the third time I asked the question I had asked before. It seemed to have been a life time ago, that evening in Connecticut.

"Are we protected?" I asked.

Her laugh was deep and nearly hysterical.

"Why should I take precautions? I'm fucking my husband and I'm a junior, soon to be a senior partner, time to start a family," she said.

Three weeks later she showed me the test stick with its little blue plus sign.

"Sorry Pat, you lose, but then you really didn't think you would win did you?" Laura said.

But it was not over yet, there were more cards in play.

OK the protagonist is in a tough place. I intend to get him out so bear with me.

RG

RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,896 Followers