Crimson and Ivory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they reached the borders of Grant and Richard's home word had reached the castle and a small army of men as well as members of the Royal family were there to greet them. Grant shook hands and gave manly hugs to those closest to him, then quickly introduced Richard to those same people. He then introduced the women that would soon become just as important to his people as he and his brother were, and he introduced their mother.

At the border Grant and Richard, along with the old woman and her daughters separated from the rest of the group. Grant gave orders for his men to continue on to the lands that were no longer their enemies, but their own. "Stop at the border and allow the people to see the destruction. Then let them decide if they wish to rebuild there, or return to our lands and begin their lives within our borders. Either way be sure they understand that they are under our protection and that their needs are cared for under the crown I wear and the banner that is carried by my people."

When the orders were given, the two groups departed and the girls began their final journey to their new lives. Each one was nervous and excited. They rode side by side on their mother's wagon, their eyes darting to the left and then the right as they took in the different shades of green and brown. There were different flowers to identify, different trees to climb and harvest from. They would need to learn what was safe to eat and what was good for medicine and of course what to stay away from. Everything seemed overwhelming, but their mother was there to hold their hands and their loves were there to guide them through whatever troubles presented themselves.

They arrived at the castle and a great multitude of shouting, singing and praising rose up from the people. Another whirlwind of activity commenced and the girls along with their mother were shown to a wing of the castle that was intended for the Royal family. By the time the first evening under the shelter of Bertrum banner had arrived, no one, not even two young girls who were deeply in love could keep their eyes open. They barely kissed their mother goodnight and fell onto their individual beds more exhausted than they had been since the first day of their birth.

It would be two weeks before the excitement of everything finally quieted down enough that the daughters and their mother were able to sit and talk about the upcoming weddings that would take place within three days. The old woman had called in her daughters to her bedroom and they sat patiently, wearing dresses that were made of the finest satin and trimmed with sparkling jewels.

"My daughters, I along with a few very talented maids that are under your Lordships employ have worked hard to create your wedding gowns."

Both Ivory and Crimson beamed with joy and shifted nervously on their seats. The old woman chuckled, but the happiness she saw in their faces only made her more excited to show the girls their lovely gowns. She called out to a maid that was waiting just outside the chamber door and several women entered.

"Ivory, your gown," the mother said, and a woman came forth and showed Ivory a dress made of the whitest fabric and decorated with the most brilliant red gems. There were ribbons of red woven along the hem, the sleeves, and the color. Small red roses dotted the waistline and the bodice, and along the skirt were more roses, these were both red and white and they had been placed in a way that reminded both girls of rippling currents in a spring.

Ivory wept over the beauty of the gown, hugged her mother and begged to try the garment on. "In a moment," her mother said. She then turned to Crimson and Crimson stood. Her dress came next and though its base color was white, there was an abundant amount of ruby red woven and tucked into the skirt and bodice. Diamonds had been stitched throughout the ensemble. As had emeralds and sapphires. Small roses had been placed at the hem, waistline and neckline of the dress and those too resembled the same shape and color that Ivory's dress. Crimson too ached to try on the gown and soon both women were given what they wanted.

The old woman stood, tears falling down her cheeks as she gazed upon her daughters. She puttered around, doing their hair and explaining to the staff what would be expected of them that day. When the girls were told to remove their dresses, they do so, but now they were even more anxious for their wedding day.

The old woman took the girls by their hands, dismissed the maids and asked the girls if they had any questions for her.

"What do you mean, mother?" Ivory asked.

"Your wedding nights will be upon you and I know you have not lost your maidenheads. Do you have any questions?"

Crimson cocked her head to one side. "Did we not ask enough last winter?"

Their mother laughed. "Oh you asked more than enough and I believe I covered all your concerns, but I do not wish to send you to the lion's den ignorant and unaware. I forced you to grow up without knowing how life began and I do not wish you to be frightened by what will take place."

Ivory reached out and touched her mother's hand. "We are not frightened mother. If the truth is to be spoken, we are both excited and somewhat ashamed."

Crimson nodded her head in agreement.

"Ashamed?" their mother asked.

"Yes," Crimson whispered. "We hunger for our men so much that we fear it is unholy."

Ivory added, "And mother, we -- we wish to continue finding passion together," she reached over and took Crimson's hand.

Their mother smiled. "Do your beloveds know this? That you both wish to remain intimate with one another even after you have wed?"

"Yes," Ivory answered. "I have spoken to Grant and he as well as Richard have agreed to allow us to let our love continue in such an intimate way."

Crimson nodded her head. "It is what we want," she told her mother. "Are we wrong to do this?"

The old woman shook her head no. "Daughters, you were placed on this earth and given pure hearts. You grew in beauty, grace, and love. You shared the same womb and why would you not wish to continue that bond? It is natural. I am not ashamed nor should you be. But what of your men. What will they do while you two are renewing your passion for one another."

Both daughters blushed a bright red hue.

"I see," their mother said. She laughed softly. "Well, then I ask only one thing. If your men watch or participate in your lovemaking, take steps to ensure that no other man's seed enters your womb but the seed of your spouse. It is that seed which makes children and there can never be a question as to who has fathered your children. You are Princesses and soon, you," she touched Ivory's knee, "will be a Queen."

The girls nodded their heads. "Mother our men only wish to watch and join us on occasion yes, but neither man wishes to use his cock in the other sister's pussy," Ivory said.

Their mother laughed. "Oh you dears have come a long way haven't you! The words now just fall from your tongue like slick falling from a spool."

Again their mother's words made both Crimson and Ivory blush. "Go my lovely daughters find something to occupy your minds. I know your men are busy fellows and you have been forced to learn the ways of royals. I order you to take a moment to yourselves." She got up and headed toward her bed, then turned to look back at her daughters. "Grant told me of a heated pool that is somewhere within the castle. Go find it and enjoy yourselves. I know my loves it has been a long time and I know you both glow more brilliantly when you have found the passion that only you can bring each other."

Her daughters smiled, kissed her cheeks and hurried to find the heated pool that their mother spoke of. The old woman felt another way of peace wash over her, as well as sorrow from the lack of her husband's presence. She walked over to the window and stared down at the garden below. There in the center were her two rose bushes and new sprouts were already peeking out from the trimmed branches. With her fingers to her lips, she sent a kiss to the plants and whispered "I love you" to her husband.

The girls were given directions on how to find the pool. It was after all tucked away from prying eyes, a structure that had been built by order of the old King. He had been a world traveler until the wars and had enjoyed the comfort of a rock pool during his time in the desert. The girls found the waters and quickly disrobed.

They did not waste time on playing or splashing, they needed each other and so their lips came together and their tongues battled for dominance over the other, but neither won. In truth they were too hungry to demand anything of the other. They moved as one. Their hands slid over breasts, and down hips, across bellies, and against soft mounds. Their fingers tinkled, caressed and probed the nooks and crevices that each sister knew the other liked to have rubbed and touched.

Their mouths moved over flesh not covered by the water, but it was not enough. They left the water and Crimson lay down upon the rocks, her sister climbed over her so that each sister could suck, taste, and delve into the succulent flesh of the other. Their need was great and their patience thin.

"Come for me," Crimson gasped against her sister's glistening mound. "It has been so long!"

Ivory shoved her pussy into her sister's face and gyrated her hips. Their innocence still existed, but not for each other, it was their men they were innocent for. Their passion and desire had become a constant in their lives and the words that they once blushed over now fell smoothly and kept them both aroused.

"Your pussy taste amazing," Ivory said as she spread her sister's lips open more and began to thrust her tongue in and out of the slick hole. "Oh Crimson, my beautiful Crimson. I feel your passion. I taste it. I can breathe you in and never will it be enough." She pushed two fingers into her sister and began to work quickly. She wanted her sister's honey and she wanted to give up her own at the same time. "Sister, tell me when you are going to come. Wait for me," she pleaded.

Crimson nodded her head against her sister's womanhood. "I will," she gasped. "It will not," she thrust her hips forward, "take long," she cried as her body began to boil. "Soon! Oh God, Ivory! Soon!"

Lips, tongues, teeth, fingers -- it was all a blur as the sisters screamed and came together. Their juices exploded and each woman struggled to take every drop of cum the other offered. They did not stop their sucking, nor did they stop their lewd gyrations. They were women and they needed fed. Each sister climaxed again and once more they moaned and swallowed the hot liquid satin. When they came a final time, both girls wept from the emotions that rocked through them.

Eventually reality returned and the need to breathe forced the sisters to pull apart. As they slowly came back to earth, two sets of eyes turned away. "We can never separate them," Grant said to his brother as the two men walked away.

"No, we may not," Richard agreed.

The day of the wedding came and with it a great celebration began. A feast fit for four kingdoms was spread out over three rooms and villagers from every realm that bordered Bretrum and those that bordered those came to celebrate, not only the marriage of King Grant to Princess Ivory, but they also came to celebrate the return of Prince Richard and his marriage to Princess Crimson. They celebrated the peace and the return of Princess Marie, the mother of the new Queen and new Princess, and the former Princess of an enemy no longer able to reign terror on his people.

And as Marie watched her daughters marry she felt a presence descend upon her. She smiled, knowing that God had allowed her Peter to return and sit beside her while their children wed. Marie closed her eyes and felt his hand upon hers and his lips upon her cheek. He remained with her until the wedding bells rang and the couples left the chapel. Only then did she feel alone once more.

The dancing, eating, and gaiety continued far into the night, but when Marie retired she heard none of it. Instead she returned to the past and slept quietly while dreaming of her husband and their youth. Her daughters however had long disappeared and had missed out on most of the celebration.

Crimson stood before her husband wearing a thin, sheer nightdress that fell to her ankles. Her dress had been taken away and stored lovingly by some maid her mother had approved of and she'd been given this delicate seductive piece to wear. It was red, the color of her hair and small gems lay across her breasts. When she moved, the candlelight caused the stones to glisten. She smiled as she watched her husband's cock leap to attention.

"You are so beautiful," Richard said. "Come to me," he whispered.

Crimson walked over and crawled onto the bed. He lay there, with his head and torso supported by pillows. "I do hope that gown survives the night," he said as she slid over his legs and lifted the gown so her wet pussy rested on his hard cock.

"It must," Crimson whispered.

"Then it is best to remove it now," he said. Richard gathered the hem and lifted it from his wife's body. He then gently let it fall from his fingers to lie in a puddle on the floor. "There it has survived. The question, my Princess, is will you?" He grabbed her hips and rolled her to her back. She squealed and he laughed.

He pushed his face between her legs and began to dine on the moisture that always seemed to drive him wild. His tongue dove in and out of her hole and his fingers teased the sensitive flesh of her asshole. She bucked against his face and wrapped her legs around his shoulders, pressing the heels of her feet into his skin. He kept his hands on her hips and moved his head back and force, scratching her with the stubble that had sneaked out during the evening.

The friction only added to Crimson's pleasure. She reached down and shoved his face in deeper. He chuckled and she growled from the heat of his breath against her skin. One of her hands moved to knead and twist her nipples. She alternated from one then the other. "Richard!" His name was screamed and the sound of it bounced off the walls. "My God! Oh my God, Richard!"

He felt her muscles tightening around his tongue and fingers. He continued to push her closer to the edge. His cock ached and burned. His balls were on fire and the pain he endured seemed unreal. "Crimson, you hot slut. My God, how you make me burn!" He dragged his face from her sex and moved over her, so that his cock lined up easily with her slick hole. He stared down at her passion-filled face and kissed her while pushing the head of his shaft into her pussy. "Now my love!" he said, and then shoved the full length of his manhood into her eager and hungry sex.

Crimson cried out as the pain from accepting his full length and losing her virginity rained down on her. The sting was real and the invading force had taken possession of her. Richard kept still though everything in him told him to pull out and plow back in again. He kissed her lips, drove his tongue into her mouth and kept her thoughts preoccupied with his kisses.

When he felt her hips move and her hands flutter down to rest on his ass cheeks, Richard began to move. He was slow at first, making sure she had time to adjust her position and to feel his full length. When her hips rose and her moans became softer and less wince-like, he pushed deeper and began to quicken his pace.

A soft whimper followed by a low groan told him that she was feeling better and that his patience was winning. He gently kissed her lips, then moved to tease her throat. All the while he rotated his hips, so the head of his cock and its length would scrap and massage her tender flesh. Again she shifted under him, and purred softly. Her legs relaxed and her feet began to move along the sides of his legs, as if beckoning him to increase his rhythm.

Richard moved down, allowing his cock to partially remain buried in his wife. He lifted one of her breasts and began to suck and nip at the tiny bead that poked and ached for his attention. Crimson gasped and moaned, cupped the back of his head and held him to her. He grinned, supported his weight with his elbows and pushed her tits together. "If I remember correctly, there was this one time under a tree when you, my dirty wife, made her skirts all wet."

Crimson groaned and tugged on Richard's hair. "You remember correctly," she hissed.

He smiled, and began to suck on both nipples at the same time. Again brilliant heat radiated from her nipples, through her breasts and deep into her chest. Crimson cried out his name and her hips bucked against his pelvis, forcing his cock's length to slide back into her tight hole. "Oh God!" she gasped and thrust her hips again, while he bit down on her tender buds. "Richard! Oh fu... ."

"Say it!" he shouted. "Say it!"

Crimson licked her lips. "I... ."

He bit her again. "Say it!"

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" Crimson screamed the vulgarity and came hard around her husband's cock. Richard shoved his full length in and covered her mouth with his. He pumped his dick several times in and out, each drive back in was harder than the last. "Fuck! Oh fuck! Richard!" The word now seemed natural to Crimson and as she came again, she felt an odd sensation of heat fill her sex.

"Crim, oh fuck, Crim," he said, unknowingly shortening her name. His cum exploded against the walls of her womanhood and left her blanketed with his seed. He felt her muscles tighten around him. Instinctively they milked his seed. Her body craved it as did he crave giving it to her. He pushed deeper, more spilled out as she climaxed again. His chest tightened as he grunted a low and primal sound of ownership. He felt a final squirt of milk leave his shaft and when he heard his wife's breath become ragged, he rolled off her and gave her room to breathe.

Several rooms away a different scene had played out. A young woman, dressed in a white gown similar to her sisters, save the color had been treated to a candlelight meal of shellfish and wine. A husband waited on her as if she were the most valuable treasure in his kingdom and in truth she was. He held her hand while they ate and on occasion he fed her. When it was time to seduce his wife, Grant did so with tender caresses, and well place kisses. He did not rush, nor did he press his Ivory into doing anything she was not ready for, much to his surprise his innocent Ivory was hungry for passion that only he could deliver.

She turned the table on him and she worked magic with her tongue and hands. Her mouth devoured his cock, while her fingers massaged and teased his balls. Her teeth tormented his nipples, and her hair tickled his chest as she trailed kisses along every inch of skin he possessed. She had him roll over and she sat on his ass. Her hands moved over his back, and she massaged his flesh. All the while his cock ached to be buried between her swollen lips. She commanded him in a way no woman had before and Grant welcomed it.

When his wife was ready, she straddled him, took his cock in her hand and placed it at her entrance. She then stared into his eyes and he wished he had been a stronger man, but he could not maintain eye contact with her. She laughed as he alternated staring at her eyes and staring at her sex as it slowly, inch by precious inch devoured his manhood.

When the evidence of her innocent showed in her face, he placed his hands on her hips. She licked her lips and shook her head. Grant finally felt needed on his wedding night. He grinned and pushed her down, while driving his hips forward. Her eyes widened in their sockets and her mouth formed a beautiful "O". He felt the warm blood that came from losing her maidenhead and then he moved her slowly forward and back, allowing her walls to feel his girth.

1...345678