Critters Won't Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toqueme
Toqueme
17 Followers

He began fucking me with a maddeningly wicked rhythm. I matched him, my hips rising to meet his thrusts. I was so wet already, my excitement escalating, with his rigid cock merciless and demanding inside me. I couldn't get enough; wanting more, I grabbed at his ass, my nails digging into his flesh. I was drowning in the intense ecstasy; with his every thrust a fresh wave crashed over me. My senses were swirling, energy and motion time-slowed until I could suck in my next breath.

Ecstasy spiraling ever higher, still I wanted more. I placed both hands against his chest and shoved at him as hard as I could. He didn't budge. But he stopped, still inside me, a quizzical expression on his face.

"Roll over." I tried to make my voice as demanding as possible, but I heard only urgency in it. Regardless, he obeyed. I whimpered again as he pulled himself out of me, leaving me empty and quivering to be filled again

He lay back and I climbed onto him. The grin that he gave me was both mischievous and hungry. I answered in kind. I sat on him, my slick sex pressing his cock up against his belly, my pussy lips cradling his cock. I slowly slid along it, stroking my clit along the underside of his shaft. I felt every vein and contour along his shaft on my clit, driving me ever closer to the edge. So hot, ah fuck. When I rubbed my clit over the rough ridge under his engorged head, I had to stop and hold still to keep from coming. Shaking, unable to muster any more patience, I reached down and gripped his cock. I lowered myself down onto him, directing him back into me.

The sensation of being filled wholly to capacity was overwhelming. I felt him throbbing inside me. I held myself still, skewered by him, just reveling in the sensation for a moment, feeling him, quivering. My nipples were jutting out, fat and exquisitely hard. He couldn't resist them; his rough hands fondled my breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples. I almost came again, still unmoving.

I rose slightly and my cunt clenched and released at his cock as I slowly began to grind and fuck him. He sank into my depths in the most delicious way, utterly impaling me. Lift again, so slowly, and back down. His cock hit my pubic bone and I saw him wince in pleasure. I moved with steady, increasing rhythm. I couldn't have stopped now if I'd tried. Back and forth, my movements became wilder, frenzied. I rode him hard, my breasts bouncing and swaying when he didn't have his hands and mouth all over them. Down and back and forward, faster and harder. I couldn't help the whimpers and groans coming out of me, throaty and loud as I rode him.

"That's it, lass. Ride me hard. Let go. Fuck me harder! Ah, yes... Do it! Yes! Let go!"

It was a command I could not refuse; I broke loose. The heat between our slick bodies and his unrelenting cock pumping hard into me drove me over the razor fine edge of pleasure that I'd been riding. The orgasm crested. I cried out as wave after wave of throbbing intensity blinded me. The convulsions took me over and I collapsed on his chest. Every nerve in my body was vibrating with the current of ecstasy raging through me. Unable to make my muscles obey, I lay on him, shaking and whimpering.

"Lovely," he breathed again, and rolled both of us over. Still inside me, he again began fucking me and the pleasure engulfed me. My hips snapped frenetically to meet his thrusts. Crazy, animal lust possessed us both. I was lost completely in the pleasure this man was inflicting. I squirmed and writhed wildly beneath him, awash in blinding rapture.

His thrusting grew even wilder, he knelt back, my legs wrapped around his torso. His head flew back and a guttural cry escaped his lips. He slammed into me, as deeply as he could go, and I felt his hot seed erupt into me. It scalded; his fluid splashing into my depths was hot and gratifying, like being drugged. His cock jerked and pulsed for what may have been an eternity. I didn't want it to stop.

He collapsed beside me, our legs still intertwined. I smelled his sweat, the musk of our intermingled sex, and the moist evening breeze. I heard the sounds of the forest readying for sleep. I heard the sigh of his rumbling voice, "Ah lassss." And I fell into the deepest, most satisfying sleep.

When I awoke, the full moon was glowing huge and orange on the horizon. The day sounds of the woods had quieted and the night sounds were stirring. The stranger was nowhere around. My head swiveled, scanning all around me. He's gone, I know it. My garments were in a tidy pile next to me and I slipped them back on, feeling chilled by the night air. Cultural taboos dictated that I should have felt something bad, guilt maybe, or more embarrassment. But none of that was left in my soul, only peace and deep satiation.

I started the trek back home, feeling revitalized. And all the way back the pleasant ache in my breasts and between my legs made me smile.

Toqueme
Toqueme
17 Followers
12