Cross-Country with My Uncle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was in transports. Suddenly my uncle said urgently, "Mikey, hold up. Right now." It was an order, and of course I obeyed. Mike could tell that Steve hadn't long to go. So Mike told me, "Let's trade places," and we did. As rigid as Steve's cock was, the rest of his body was perfectly compliant as we more or less manhandled him in the process of Mike and me changing places. Soon it was I who was caressing Steve's chest and neck and face, and whispering in his ear, and it was Mike fellating him, and working him with his hands. Mike aimed to be more deliberate and make the process last and last and last, but Steve could not hold out forever under Mike's attentions, and he grew rigid all over and had a minor paroxysm, spraying his jizm up to his face -- and even onto mine! He almost fainted, or so it seemed.

After maybe two minutes of deep respiration, during which he murmured "Thank you, thank you, thank you," over and over again, he was sufficiently recovered to get back up. Amazingly, he still had a few more ideas for concluding the shoot.

He directed Mike to lay supine on the floor. His cock was fully erect, though almost, but not quite, parallel to his belly. Steve told me to stand over Mike's midparts, more or less facing his face but at a 45 degree angle, so that my right foot was slightly closer to Mike's upper body than the other, so that would have a good angle to shoot the scene. Steve brought lubrication and with fairly little ceremony, slathered it all over Mike's great tool; and then, more carefully perhaps, worked a glob of onto, and even into, my anus.

He stepped back to his shooting position, and told me to slowly, slowly, squat onto Mike. And as I got within a foot, he directed me to reach down and grab Mike's well-lubricated dick and then guide it into my anus as I continued my squat. As soon as I got Mike's cockhead precisely located, I squatted just another fraction of an inch and Mike entered me very slightly. I inhaled slightly, and Steve told me to reach down to the floor and with the spread tips of my fingers to stabilize myself in the squat. Steve was very busy clicking away, mostly at the middle distance, so that the entire scene could be incorporated in a single frame.

Steve told me to meet Mike's eyes, a very easy request to accede to. From my perch above him, I gazed down at his beautiful face, and we locked eyes, keeping them locked together for the remainder of this special act. Thanks to my flexibility and training, I was able to manoeuvre fairly well without any prospect of cramping, and by using my fingertips to stabilize myself I had quite positive control. So I then began literally to fuck myself on Mike's big dick, slowly lowering myself. What he had done to me twice before, I now could do to myself, moving down and then up, resting, and then down onto his shaft still further, and then rising off of it, nearly to the point at which we were separated -- but not quite. And then sinking down such that his shaft penetrated me as deeply as he had ever done before. And then using my thigh muscles, rising again, and then slowly sinking again, and again, and again.

Steve said, "OK, I've got all the shots I need of this: Mikey, turn [from the 45 degree angle] to face your uncle directly," and Mike knew what to do. He seized my trembling cock that had been bouncing against my belly during all this and gave it five firm strokes and I was done! I spewed my cum all over him, and at almost the same moment, I felt his cock deep within me give one, two, three powerful twitches, and he stiffened beneath me, exhaling "Oh, Mikey! Oh, Mikey!" And then he grinned and said, "OK, Mikey, that's three times I've fucked you. Next time, it's you!"

The photo shoot was done. This last scenario was the only really hardcore part of the shoot, and in later years I would never stop regretting this. But it was getting very late. By now it was almost two am, and we had another long day planned for tomorrow.

To be continued.

12