Crossing The Border

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving my eyes toward her face, I could see that her breasts too weren't covered because the nipples were poking out from the T-shirt, and the roundness and firmness of her big boobs were apparent.

Turning her back toward me, Mom said, "Please hook the bra."

So, I lifted her T-shirt and hooked the cream bra.

She again turned toward me and told me, "Push them inside, but don't look."

I slid my hands inside her tee and then over her tits, felt her nipples touch my fingers, and waited for her reaction, but there wasn't any.

Moving my hands up, found the bra near her neck and holding the boobs in my hands pushed them inside the soft fabric.

"Both the big ones are in," I told her kissing her on her bright red lips.

"Thank you. Now take off the thong, but don't look."

When Mom said that, I smiled and explained: "You know clothes become totally transparent when it rains, especially if it rains heavily. Well, it did rain heavily down there."

"After many years," she replied, smiling.

Moving my hands under her skirt, but not my eyes, slowly pulled the G-string down and then over her legs while she kept one hand over the skirt to stop it revealing her pussy.

She shoved it in her handbag and after saying bye to Eva, who was changing into jeans and a top, we went back to the hotel.

Once we were inside the bedroom, Mom took off her pink T-shirt and lay down on the bed in only a cream bra and gray skirt. Since she wasn't wearing anything under the skirt, she kept her legs closed.

This was the first time I was seeing her wearing only a bra and was surprised to notice that she was lying there with her boobs so exposed and without any attempt to hide them.

Propping my body on my elbow next to her, held the strap of the bra in my fingers and asked her if Eva knew about our relationship.

"The woman who had greeted us and who had brought the champagne had guessed it," Mom said draping one arm over her eyes.

"How do you know?"

"Eva told me that when that woman came to call the girls, she told them that a lady had come with her son. Don't worry about it. Don't think they had a problem with that."

Although I was listening to her, my mind was marveling at the whole scene of her lying so close to me wearing nothing but a bra and skirt.

Her long red hair was tucked neatly behind her ears and the nose ring added sensuality to her face while the full red lips complemented her pink skin.

I watched the blue veins crisscrossing her ample cleavage and disappearing inside the bra with fascination. Mom's big breasts were rising and falling in perfect harmony with her breath and the nipples were right there in front of me like two mountain peaks.

Not to be outdone, the skin of her thighs was as smooth as the rest of her body and her long sensuous legs as enticing as her curvaceous hips.

Running my hand over the bra strap, I asked: "How was it with Eva?"

But she stayed silent, so asked her again.

"Intense," Mom finally replied.

Placing an arm over her bare stomach and a leg over her naked thighs, said: "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes," she admitted, her hand still covering her eyes. "I don't know what came over me."

"Well, you wanted to try it with a woman, that's all," I told her, caressing the soft skin of her stomach. "Do you want to do it again?"

"Don't know. Maybe," Mom replied.

Placing my thumb under the bra strap just where her neck ended and cleavage started and feeling the softness of her breast caressing my fingers asked: "What did you say to Eva in German?"

"When?"

"When I was with her."

She thought for a moment, remembered telling something to Eva before Eva untied her thong and unbuckled my jeans and replied: "I told her to help you. I'm now going to take a shower and sleep, so make yourself scarce."

"Can't I stay here?"

She took off her black boots, came near me, and bending down asked: "Haven't you seen enough?"

"No," I said, peering inside the bra.

Mom turned her back toward me and walking toward the bathroom unhooked the bra and went inside.

I got out of the room and left for a walk.

When I came back, I opened Mom's room to see whether she was sleeping or not and saw an unexpected sight.

I tip-toed to the bed and saw her sleeping on her back with a duvet covering only her ass, leaving the rest of her body naked.

But that wasn't the unexpected thing.

That was the sight of Eva sleeping inside the duvet next to Mom.

I stood there watching them for a minute or so and then understood what had just happened there.

My first reaction was anger and sadness at not only not being told, but also for not being invited.

Thankfully, got rid of that reaction pretty quickly, and also my clothes.

Sliding next to Eva, began running my hand all over her naked body, including her back and ass.

She opened her eyes when she felt my fingers touch her bare thighs and pushed her ass near my already erect cock.

Climbing on top of her, began kissing her neck, shoulders, and back and was running my hand over her thighs when saw Mom watching me. Her back was toward me and one arm was across her face.

I moved my hand toward Mom and started caressing her tight naked ass and then climbing on top of her began touching the pink lips of her pussy and feeling the trimmed brown hair brushing against my fingers.

Mom lifted her firm round ass to make it easy for my finger to reach the deep end of her pussy and as soon as my finger went inside her pussy it got all wet by her juices.

Pushing my other hand below her stomach, I cupped her voluptuous breasts tightly and began kissing her bare back and neck.

Without saying anything or even looking at me, Mom moved her hand toward my cock and guided it into her pussy.

Eva, who was watching all this, said something to Mom in German and felt Mom tightening her pussy around my dick and moaning softly.

I began making love to her harder and harder, while my hands kept squeezing every inch of her boobs like ripe melons and her pink and fully erect nipples.

The thought of fucking my own mom was arousing in itself and with Eva watching us and Mom tightening her pussy, it all became all too much and quickly came inside her.

After making sure that every single drop of my cum was inside her pussy, I dragged myself away from her hot body and lay down between her and Eva.

Mom, who was perspiring, draped her hand across my chest and asked: "Was it good?"

Throwing my arm across her back and crushing her naked body against mine replied: "Of course, it was. Won't be in such a hurry next time, I promise."

"Don't worry, we have enough time," she said, caressing my chest.