Crossing the Rubicon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stpl77
Stpl77
125 Followers

"I can't stop thinking about what happened. And I ..."

She filled in the words. "You'd like to see me again?"

"Well I did think...that maybe..."

"Taking me for an easy lay, are you, Lucas?' He didn't know how to respond.

Anna laughed. "I'm just teasing you. And tell me...are you hard now? I'm sure you are. Boys are so easy to provoke. Are you free tomorrow night? You are? Great. 7pm, my place. And...save it all for me between now and then? You understand?"

He understood. He'd masturbated twice already the previous day, replaying the memory of his jism arcing over her body.

___________________________________________

Lucas had showered. Twice. He'd put on his prized underwear, the Calvin Klein boxer briefs that he thought were sexy. And a shirt and his best jeans. And he'd bought some flowers. The man at the checkout had looked at him. "Big night, eh?"

Anna was wearing a black cocktail dress that fitted like a glove. "Flowers? That's so sweet. Come in. Would you like a glass of wine?" She put the flowers in water and gave him a glass of red wine.

They sat down on the couch, half facing each other. He sipped his wine, unclear about what to do next. About whether, and how, to make the first move.

Anna put her glass down. "Lucas," she said. "There's only one thing you need to remember. Girls like to fuck too. But we take longer to come. So you need to wait."

She reached out and taking his glass put it down. " Come closer." He scooted along the couch until he was right next to her. She leant forward and kissed him, taking one hand and putting it on her thigh. "Let's go to the bedroom."

___________________________________________

He'd unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. And encouraged by her he'd kissed her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, while still leaving on the blue lace lingerie she was wearing. She'd undressed him, and had kissed and blown on his hard cock through his prized underwear. He'd found that incredibly arousing.

They were now facing each other on the bed, her hand stroking his erection inside his boxers, his hands moving over the curves of her breasts and ass and back. She rubbed the head of his dick until he thought he could take no more. "You have to stop," he said.

"Take off your underwear," Anna said. He pulled his boxers off, his erect penis springing up, and she leant forward taking it in her mouth. " You're a little excited," she said, licking the head, then stopping and kissing him on the lips. He could taste his excitement on her lips.

Sitting up she told him to lie on his back and he did so, his hard penis on his stomach. She knelt astride him, and started to move back and forth, rubbing her panty-covered mound along his cock. As she moved, her breasts wobbled in her bra, the creamy flesh overflowing the lace, and he reached up with both hands to cup them. "That's nice," Anna said, reaching behind her to unclasp the bra. It fell forward, and he let it fall, seeing her fully for the first time. "You like?"

Lucas liked what he saw. They were like fresh fruit: teardrop in shape, firm with large aureolae and tan lines just above the rosy nipples. "Kiss them," she said. Putting his hands around her back, he pulled himself up and reaching forward kissed one breast, then the other, swirling his tongue around each nipple until it stood up. "Oh," she said, continuing to rub herself along his hardness. "I think we need to move on to the main course." She lifted her leg over him and lay down on her back, knees bent and open. He could see the wet spot on her panties. "I'm ready for you," she said." Take off my panties and fuck me."

With both hands Lucas slid her underwear down, dropping it off the bed. She pulled her legs open with her hands and lay there, inviting him in.

He knelt between her legs and leant forward, leaning on his arms, his cock hard, urgent, insistent, but unsure of where to go...reaching down with one hand she positioned his cock at the entrance to her slit. "Slowly," she said looking at him. " Go slowly. You're big."

Lucas pushed forward, the head of his cock pushing into her silky wet tightness. He almost couldn't believe this was happening, that he was inside a woman, the excitement and pleasure of a dream finally satisfied. He pushed in a little more, feeling the friction of her pussy on his cock, looking at her for reassurance. "Oh yes," she said, "Oh yes ...put it in all the way...slowly..."

He thrust forward again, as far as he could, until he was buried deeply inside her, his groin hard against hers. She put her hands round his back and pulled him close "Fuck me, Lucas. Fuck me hard. Make me come. Fuck me until I scream."

He withdrew slightly, her pussy walls grasping his cock as he pulled back, his shaft glistening with her fluids. He pushed forward into her again, pulled back, thrusting again, building a rhythm. As their excitement grew, he moved faster, harder, gasping with the effort and the pleasure. As he plunged into her, she pushed back against him, running her hands over his back, pulling him close on every stroke, her breasts moving in sympathy with his thrusts.

She lifted her head. "Kiss me." Lucas kissed her on the lips. "I want you to come in me. It's safe". She moved under him, opening herself wider, wrapping her legs around him. "Spurt in me. Fill me up with your cream."

Lucas pushed into her with renewed vigor, thrusting in and out, altering the pace and the friction and the sensation to stay on the edge as long as he could, looking down at Anna as he moved inside her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, her breathing rapid. He could see the sweat between her breasts, and he felt it pooling in the small of his back.

Anna opened her eyes. "Oh Lucas...I'm coming...don't stop," she said thrashing underneath him. He felt her pussy tighten and relax, tighten and relax repeatedly as her orgasm swept through her, and as the climax passed she slumped underneath him and he slowed his thrusts. He almost couldn't keep control, he was so close to losing it all inside her...

"I came. Hard," she smiled, looking into his eyes. "Did you?"

"Not yet," he said, unsure of whether to continue.

Anna looked at him. "Well we'd better take care of that. Let's try from behind. I think you'll like that. "

It was her favorite position, head down, ass up, a stiff cock inside her pussy. Sometimes she'd come again this way a second time, especially if she touched herself. She liked it in the ass as well, but that wasn't for today. She was too excited by the thought that she would be his first, that when he let go for the first time inside a woman it would be in her cunt.

Lucas sat back, his cock slipping wetly out of her pussy. Anna sat up and turned away to kneel on the bed facing away from him, her head down, her breasts swinging. She placed a pillow under her groin and lay on it, moving her legs further apart. He could see her swollen aroused labia, waiting for him, wanting him inside, and he positioned himself behind her, his cock at the entrance to her slit, and he pushed forward, sliding his length all the way in. It felt very different than before, his cock contacting her flesh in a different place, somehow tighter, deeper inside her.

He watched his cock disappear and reappear between her ass cheeks, his excitement growing as Anna moved back against his thrusts. Seizing her hips, he started to thrust more roughly into her, the tension in his groin becoming too much to stand. With a final "Oh" he pushed in as far as he could and let go, spurting inside her with savage energy, withdrawing slightly and ejaculating again as he pushed in once more.

"I can feel you coming in me," she said, pushing back.

Several more spurts followed and, breathless, he withdrew carefully and collapsed alongside her, gasping, his swollen cock lying on his stomach, jism still oozing from the slit in the head. "Oh, Anna, that was...like a dream...

Anna leant over and kissed him. On the lips, and then lower down. "It's special, your first time. I hope it was everything you'd imagined."

She put her hand between her legs to catch the mixture of their fluids that was seeping from her pussy and stepped off the bed.

"Let's get cleaned up and have dinner. I'm starving."

Stpl77
Stpl77
125 Followers
12