Crowe's Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacQ
MacQ
57 Followers

"You said you wanted to talk," he reminded.

The words were like the slap of reality bringing her back to earth, and the pretty woman sighed heavily before she began.

"...It's Jillian, of course," she said wearily.

"I figured," he said.

"I just can't get control of her," Susan Blake said seriously. "She's so...aggressive with what she wants. She's always a step ahead of me. I just can't seem to beat her to the punch."

"Well, unfortunately, our children have had us beaten from the day they arrived," he said. "We've seen to it."

"The voice of experience, right?" she asked almost jokingly.

"Nope," he replied matter-of-factly. "Just the observation of an interested bystander."

"Well, I'm the adult here," she continued in a determined manner. "And, I'll be damned if she's...."

"She's an adult in her own right," he cautioned. "Don't dismiss that. Maybe the best you're ever gonna do with her is be her friend."

His words went seemingly unheard. Susan Blake just nodded absently, and pondered something that appeared quite suddenly in the deep recesses of her mind. After a long moment of thought, her pretty eyes focused on him again.

"Do it again," she whispered hoarsely. "Like I really matter to you."

Their lips met in a long slow kiss, their bodies began to glide together, and in no time, they were fucking in perfect unison again. It was tender and caring, just as she had asked. And, it was as close to love as Nelson Crowe ever wanted to come.

*****

Crowe received his first set of instructions, a few days later. They came in the form of a brief note sealed in a blank envelope, and slid carefully under his office door. He read the instructions carefully, and slipped the note and envelope into his briefcase. Late that evening, he bundled up, left his office and took a walk across campus to the research library.

The main hall of the mammoth library was packed with students. Some in a frantic rush to complete semester papers while others crammed for final exams. He waved at a few students who were familiar to him from his classes. He shed his overcoat, muffler and hat, and placed them over the back of a chair at one of the tables. He, then, looked around the room as if searching or attempting to get his bearing. Finally, he moved off, disappearing among tall shelves of books.

He walked on past the shelves to the twin elevators at the rear of the main floor of the library. He stepped inside, pushed one of the floor buttons, and watched the doors slide silently closed. When the doors opened again, he was deep in the bowels of the building. He stepped out onto the floor that was dimly lit at best. It was void of students or anyone else, and there was an almost eerie feel to it.

The smell of stale dusty writings people found little use for filled his nostrils as he moved on slowly. The heels of his shoes sounded hollow against the dingy pale tile floor. He turned down the last row of shelves, and stopped short when he saw the attractive student there. Even though he had known that she would be, it was startling, and he felt his heart pounding.

The young woman looked out of place, almost as if she had been beamed from another time and place where the warmth of the sun baked your skin golden brown, and sunglasses were a required item. She reminded him of his school days, and California, with its sun, its sand, and its surf. She could easily have been mistaken for a surfer girl in her light sundress and sandals, her short straight blond hair, her naturally inquisitive blue eyes, and her girlish figure. She was soft and delicate, and Crowe approved wholeheartedly.

Kacy Meris looked up from the book she held in her hands, and smiled in acknowledgement, before letting her eyes fall back to the open page. The black professor approached her slowly, scanning the shelves carefully as he walked. He stopped behind her, facing the shelf at her back. He pulled a book from the very top shelf with no effort, and opened it. He read briefly, and then slammed it shut. The sound echoed densely on the stagnant air. He put the book back in its place, and turned in the direction the woman faced. He squatted, and took another book from the bottom shelf to her right.

The scent of her body fragrance filled his senses immediately. It was light and sweet like the smell of bubble gum. He read a brief passage, slid the book back into its slot on the shelf, and then, he reached toward her, placing his hand to her bare calf. She gasped softly, but she did not move or say a word. He massaged the warm flesh gently, spread long fingers, and pushed his hand slowly up her leg. The hand stopped just above the hem of her dress, caressing the quivering flesh of her thigh.

Kacy Meris let her eyes slide closed as she savored the feel and strength of his hand. Her thoughts raced, and her lips parted slightly to assist the rush of her breathing. She swayed unsteadily, her legs feeling weak under his touch. His hand moved on, finally brushing lightly against her naked vulva. Her womanly liquid gushed, signaling her arousal, while instantly preparing her pussy. Still, his hand continued to caress, stroke, and tease her.

Suddenly, she felt his warm breath and then his soft lips at her sticky opening. His warm fleshy tongue wiggled inside her, and probed deeply. It felt divine, and she winced deeply. His tongue slid from her an instant before she could explode around it, and the orgasmic wave within her fell sharply. It rose again with titanic force as his lips gently unsheathed the sensitive little button of her clit and squeezed around it. The tip of his tongue flicked lightly, like the wings of a butterfly fluttering wildly.

She felt the sudden rush of heat surge through her body, and the pounding of blood as it flowed to the little knob, hardening it. She shoved the book she held carelessly into place on the shelf, and gripped the sturdy structure tightly to prevent herself from collapsing. She trembled violently only seconds later, and her orgasm crashed forth thunderously, similar to the way angry ocean tides clash against the shore during a savage storm.

"Ohhhhh, mmmyyyyyyyy ggggoddddd!" she screamed before moaning her way incoherently through the course of the initial swell.

Her hands groped blindly for his head, pulling his face and mouth tighter as she suddenly rode seemingly endless tremors of orgasmic bliss.

"Ohhhh, godddd. Fuck me," she finally begged gutturally.

In less than a moment, she lay on her stomach, the hem of her sundress above her tight ass, and Crowe's long black frame engulfing hers. She felt the steely warmth of his cock poking at her exposed pussy. He placed one gigantic hand over her mouth just as his fat cock head pierced her opening. She screamed through it wildly.

Kacy Meris had never felt such thickness, such hardness in her tiny hole. It stretched grudgingly around the bulbous head as it burrowed deeper and deeper. She felt near panic, but then, she felt his fingers, gentle, at her clit. She breathed out hard, and her panic disappeared with it. Crowe pressed on slowly, and the young woman did not object. Her insides began to ripple with sudden pleasure, and she pushed her stuffed little sheath back onto the broad sword of his cock. She had never been so completely filled, and the thought of being so sent her orgasm rocketing.

"Fuuuuuck meeeee harrrrd!" she screamed. "I'mmmm cummmingggggg!"

Crowe rode her in complete silence. His strokes remained slow and even and deep. His rhythm was excruciatingly constant, and he finally poured his hot liquid seed inside her with a rumbling grunt of pleasure. She could almost feel her belly swell with its volume, and another orgasm exploded as she thought of the black man filling her to capacity with his sperm. She crumbled beneath him, savoring the feel of the gooey warmth inside her.

A minute later, he pulled away from her and rose. Cold air rushed against her gaping gash, filling the hollow hole he'd left. Sperm splashed suddenly from her, and she quickly slipped a hand between her legs to dam the opening as she heard his footsteps on the tile floor moving slowly away. The sticky juice continued to flood, soaking her fingers completely, and exciting her again. She rubbed it around her pussy, and in a few seconds, she was stroking herself furiously to another orgasm as she replayed the scene back silently in her head.

*****

Two days later, Erin Gault approached Nelson Crowe as he walked back to the Humanities Building after his lunch hour. He remembered the gorgeous young woman instantly. She had done well in his course, and he had thought her to be the type of student who would make a difference in her world. He smiled warmly as he greeted her, and their conversation began. The young woman seemed nervous, but the professor thought nothing of it.

"Do you have a class session right now, Ms. Gault?" he asked pleasantly.

"No, not right now," the attractive young co-ed replied.

"Then, walk with me, and tell me how you're doing," he said enthusiastically.

Erin Gault nodded, finding a tiny smile for him as they walked off slowly. She warmed as they walked, and before too long, she was speaking without nerves or reservations. They talked about her classes, campus life, and her plans for the future. It was a friendly exchange, and Crowe was impressed with her insightful views and ambitions. As is most often the case, their walk was over all to soon. They stopped on the walkway in front of the building, and Nelson Crowe offered his hand.

"This was great," he said cordially. "I'm pleased to know that you're doing so well, Ms. Gault. I do expect you to make a difference."

"Thank you, Dr. Crowe," she replied with a proud smile.

"Good to see you again," he said preparing to walk away.

"Well, actually...," she began carefully. "I think...you've been expecting...to see me."

"I have?" the black man asked inquisitively.

"I believe Jillian Blake spoke to you about...," she said, trailing off softly.

"You, Ms. Gault?" Nelson Crowe asked in utter surprise. "Why? I mean, there must be hundreds of guys here who'd...."

"There aren't," she said quickly, her nervousness returning. "...Sometimes beauty and brains can be quite threatening."

The tall black man nodded, empathy etched deeply on his face.

"I think I understand," he said in a soothing tone. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

The attractive young coed found the little smile again, and nodded adamantly.

"Actually, I formed quite an attraction to you last term," she said, shaking off her jitters. "You're...one of my...greatest fantasies."

Crowe smiled, nodded, and gave her a little wink.

"Can you come to my apartment tonight?" she asked softly.

"Of course," Crowe replied in earnest.

Erin Gault pushed a slip of paper into his big hand, and smiled into his deep brown eyes.

"Oh, my roommate may be there for a bit," she said, remembering. "Hope you don't mind."

"No, that's fine," he replied.

"See you tonight then," she said, and walked off.

Crowe watched her go, still stunned that she was a part of this little game. He wondered what was going on with the world when a young woman as beautiful as Erin Gault had to have sex arranged for her? He shook his head slowly, turned, and walked into the building.

*****

The handsome professor got another surprise when he arrived at Erin Gault's apartment that evening and Megan Wolff opened the door. He looked over her luscious body without seeming to, and thought briefly of how he was losing touch with the campus student body. He vowed that he was certainly going to pay closer attention.

"Good evening, Professor Crowe, I'm Megan Wolff," the statuesque woman said in a friendly manner as she eyed the flowers in his hand. "Roses.... For me?"

Crowe opened his mouth to speak, but the buxom woman was quicker.

"Just kidding," she chuckled. "Come in."

She stepped to one side, and the lanky man walked through the door. She closed it behind him, and led the way into the living room. He looked the room over slowly as he shed his muffler, coat and hat. He lay them on the back of a comfortable chair near the door, and eyed the coffee table before the couch. There was wine, and crackers, cheese, and fruit decoratively placed on a large platter.

"Pour yourself a glass of wine, and make yourself comfortable. Erin shouldn't be too long," she said cheerfully. "Making herself beautiful for you. Oh, let me take those."

"Thanks," the black man said, handing her the bouquet, and watching her walk to the kitchen with it.

She was the kind of woman you really enjoyed watching from behind, and Crowe felt the distinct jerk in his crotch. She came back moments later holding the vase she had put the flowers in. She placed it on the coffee table, straightened, and took a long look at him.

"Well, I wanted to have a look at you," she said in a much less gregarious tone.

"Oh?" Crowe questioned with a slight smile.

"Uh-huh," she replied. "I'm the third side of this little triangle."

"...I see," the black professor nodded slowly as he thought about what she meant. "So, what do you think?"

"You're a very sexy man, professor," she grinned. "You also come with great credentials. Kacy is still creaming over you. She's still not walking real well either."

"Aaaah, Ms. Meris," he replied, suddenly understanding with clarity.

"Well, I've got something special planned for you," she chuckled.

She walked to the couch, handed him a folded slip of paper, and walked back to the kitchen counter for her book pack. He enjoyed the chance to watch her walk from behind again. He was smiling when she turned back, but she ignored it.

"Meet me there on Friday night at about eleven, and we'll have a little fun," she said, and winked seductively.

"Until Friday night," he replied in a measured tone.

"Have fun," she whispered, hoisted the pack onto her shoulder, and made her way to the door.

"Of course," the black professor quipped.

"You're cute," she laughed pleasantly as she grabbed her parka, and went through the door.

There was little time for him to ponder on Megan Wolff. Erin Gault appeared from the hallway only moments later. Crowe did a double take, and his mouth fell open.

"Wow!" he exclaimed in astonishment.

"Do you like?" she asked shyly.

"Very much," he said with an awe-struck smile.

What was not to like? She was young, nothing short of beautiful, and she was dressed purposely to stiffen his cock bone hard. The young coed stood quietly, and let the black professor look her over. She wore a sheer, short black silk robe over black, high-cut cotton panties that Crowe guessed was a thong, black thigh-high stockings that were lacey at the tops and black "fuck me" pumps. She hadn't bothered to tie the robe sash, and her perky bare breasts were visible. Crowe focused on the rose-colored nipples that already stretched long and hard. He poured a glass of wine for her, rose from the couch, and took it to her.

"You're beautiful, Ms. Gault," he whispered softly into her eyes as he handed her the wineglass.

His words meant the world to her. She smiled brightly, but let her pretty eyes fall shyly from his.

"I'm really nervous right now," she blurted, the tension very clear in her voice.

She noticed the bouquet on the table, and she gasped deeply in surprise.

"Roses...?" she said softly, and walked around him to the table. "...They're beautiful.... Thank you."

Her eyes climbed again, and he raised his wineglass at her. He said nothing, but he watched her closely as she took a quick nervous sip from the glass.

"Are you...sure...you want to do this, Ms. Gault?" he asked slowly, in a soft, but authoritative tone.

Maybe it was the words he spoke, or maybe it was just the way he had spoken them, but the beautiful young woman nodded hastily.

"Can you...just call me Erin tonight...?" she asked softly.

"...Tell me about the fantasy..., Erin," Crowe replied, his voice still calm and even.

"...You...you fuu...fuck me," Erin Gault stuttered, on the heels of an appreciative little smile.

"No, tell me about it," he almost whispered, and began to undress.

"Well...," she began, watching the ease at which his hands moved.

She suddenly found it hard to hold a thought in her head as the tall lean man took off his shirt exposing smooth rich black skin, broad powerful-looking shoulders and arms, etched chest, and lightly muscled stomach.

"We... we... kiss," she continued mechanically.

Her eyes fell as his hands moved to his pants, and slowly began to unzip them. He pushed them down slowly. Her eyes focused hard as the top of the patch of black curly pubic hair became visible.

"Your...tongue...is so warm and sweet... in...my mouth...."

Crowe pushed his pants and shorts down over his hardening cock, letting them slide over muscular thighs, and thud faintly against the plush carpet. He took off his shoes and socks, stepped from the pile of clothing, and stood naked before her.

"I...I...can hardly..." she trailed off hoarsely.

Her eyes roamed over his body unhurriedly. Never had they looked upon such a powerful image, such perfection in form. They stopped at the organ that half-dangled between his legs. She thought it strangely beautiful, and magnificent in girth and length. She watched in awe as it grew steadily under her stare, becoming fully hard and straight like an arrow.

"Aaaaaaaaah," she sighed deeply, and her body swayed slightly.

Her hand moved slowly to her body. The nails of her fingers raked gently along one thigh above the top of her stocking, making her body shiver. It swept across her soft warm belly, dove between her legs, and stroked slowly. Her eyes never strayed from the black cock. She trembled suddenly when she touched the sensitive little knot above her wet pussy. Her lips parted, and soft little pants escaped.

"What are you doing, Erin?" She heard his deep voice ask softly.

"I...I'm playing," she replied mechanically as if hypnotized by the cock.

"Playing with what?" the black professor gently coaxed.

"...Playing...with...my pussy," she said.

"Is it wet?" he asked evenly, not wishing to break the spell she appeared under.

"Oooooo, yes, very," she sighed, her fingers quickening their pace slightly. "It feels...good."

Her eyes jumped to his suddenly, and narrowed under a small tremor of excitement. They fell to the cock once more when the tremor subsided. She watched intently as the professor raised a big hand to his rod, gripping it, and began stroking gently.

"Oh..., I like...to watch you...play with it," she groaned, her fingers digging harder and faster at her bloated little knob.

"Play with what?" Crowe asked, raising the other hand to tug gently at his big sagging balls.

"Your...your...cock," she said, and began shivering under the mild rush of an orgasm. "Your big black cock.... It's so beautiful."

"Are you cumming?" he asked softly.

"Yeeeessss...," she moaned urgently. "I'mmm...cummmingggg. All over my...fingers."

She looked up again when she heard no reply. Crowe was smiling. She returned a fatigued little smile of her own.

"My little nipples are so hard," she said softly, but clearly. "They hurt.... Suck on them. Please?"

Crowe stepped closer, holding his cock like a club. When he was close enough, she grabbed it instinctively, and stroked it in her soft hand. The tall man cupped her breasts in both hands, bent, and licked at one pointed nipple lightly. She stroked him a little faster. He flicked his tongue lightly against the other nipple, and his mouth closed around it. Her free hand dug into her pussy again, and stroked it violently. Crowe bit gently into the nipple, and she gasped deeply.

"Yes, oh, yes, bite me," she groaned hard. "I'm...going...to cum."

MacQ
MacQ
57 Followers