Crucifix: Longing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William glanced at the crucifix that hung on the wall and rolled his eyes. {God. No. Fucking not now, William, do her, do her.} William closed his eyes and tried to block out he promise he'd made to his parents. It was the same promise his sister had made. No premarital sex. {But Claudia slipped and she's so happy now. God, what do I do?}

William was torn between what felt good and what was right. And just feeling her breasts was not enough for him. No. William wanted more of her. He slid her shirt down her arms. She was so wonderful.

Janet Winston saw the apprehension in his youthful eyes and could feel his hands shaking just slightly. She patted his face and then ran her hands down his exposed chest, "Shhh, don't worry. You're okay." {He is so handsome. So kind. So...Jesus, I want him.} And she knew she would do anything, barring actually raping him, to have him. Even if it was only once.

As she slid his shirt down, she added, "It's alright William, really." She leaned and kissed him before he could catch his breath. And before he had a chance to stop to reconsider. The kiss was so hard and so deep she thought she was going to suffocate for an instant. But, then again, it was one fucking good kiss.

William gave into her gentle tone and stared at her hands as they made their way down to his black leather belt and then loosened it. He couldn't believe he was watching her unbutton his pants and then unzip them. As the metallic toothed fastener slowly opened, he wanted to make sure he wasn't still asleep and that it was all some fabulous dream. {This isn't really happening is it? Am I dreaming?} He bit his lip. {Ouch! Shit, okay. It's real.} William closed his eyes as her hand slipped down into his boxers and started to gently knead his shaft.

He let out a small moan and stumbled a bit, "Mrs. Winston...that feels...so...good."

She smiled up at him. "William, please, it's Janet, okay? And you do like that don't you?" Her green eyes looked straight into his soul and he felt the twitching inside his boxers grow more intense as she slid her hand up and down so slowly he was sure he would go off if she increased her speed. "William, is this all you want from me? Is it enough?" He shook his head...no...that was all he could physically do. She grinned softly at him. "William, what do you want?

William whispered, "You...you...I...I want...you." He glanced, inadvertently, down at his leg. Then he realized that if he did what he wanted to do, he'd have to take off his pants. She'd see his leg and he was so scared she would turn him away. A small tear formed in his eye as the thought of never really being 'whole' crossed his mind.

She knew what he was thinking and kissed him again. "It's okay." Janet giggled, "You know, you don't need the lower portion of you leg to do this. And, I suppose you don't actually 'need' legs, either."

He'd never thought of it that way before and laughed, "I guess you're right, Mrs. Winston." He sat down on her office chair and sighed.

"No...remember. It's Janet...I'm not Mrs. Winston right now, okay?"

William shook his head in understanding, "Janet."

She stood before him and undid the zipper on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Janet Winston had worn no stockings that day. Besides, her legs were nicely tanned so she didn't really need them. She wore soft white cotton bikini panties with a delicate lace edging that lay across the lowest portion of her tanned midsection. She took William's hands and placed them on her hip, "Go ahead."

Without stopping to think, William slid the material down her legs revealing a neatly trimmed swath of soft reddish hair. He inhaled deeply as he sat there and stared at her. "Ha, I knew it. You're hair really is auburn."

"What?"

William laughed, "I bet Jeremy that your hair was really auburn and not from a bottle." He grinned sheepishly and added, "He owes me twenty dollars now."

Janet laughed. "Oh, my God, are you serious? HA!" She couldn't help but think it was funny and added, "Too bad you won't tell him...right, William?"

He sighed again, "No, I won't tell him, Janet."

William slid off the chair, down to his knees, and wrapped his arms around her midsection. He rested his head on her belly and could feel her fingers in his hair. Without daring to look u at her he said, "Janet, I've...I've never done this before." He prayed he didn't sound stupid as he admitted he was a virgin.

She leaned down and took his face in her hands much as a mother would to her child, "I know. Just trust me. It's okay. William, I can teach you so much." Janet knelt down beside him, "Don't be afraid." She tugged on his slacks and they, along with his boxers, came down to his knee. And then, just like that, he was fully exposed to her.

William felt the cool air float across him. {Well, there he is. Oh, God.} He suddenly felt shy and could have sworn that he heard the pounding of his pulse in his cock. But he inhaled deeply and tried to calm his breathing.

Janet lay down on the caramel colored carpet and looked up at him. "Come here, William." She held out her arms and he could see her green eyes sparkle with the knowledge that she was going to teach William a lesson that would be unlike any other.

He fell softly into her arms and felt his chest resting on her soft breasts. William kissed her and realized his body was acting as if it was in cruise control only is was his teacher who was the driver. And William wasn't quite sure how it happened, but his pants ended up on the other side of him and he was on top of her, nestled between her smooth, tanned legs. But he didn't really care. At that particular moment all he wanted was to relieve the intense pressure that he felt.

William showered her neck, ears and shoulders with kisses. And when he slid down to take hold of her breasts with his lips he felt sort of dizzy. He inwardly laughed when he recalled Father Luke's 'Sex Talk'. Which was essentially, 'don't do it...unless you are married and then when you do it, you might experience sporadic lightheadedness due to the...um...blood supply issue.' William shook his head slightly and felt the dizzy sensation go away.

Then Janet smiled at her young student and whispered softly to him, "William, do what you want to do. It's okay."

Funny, he didn't realize it, but he had been waiting for her to 'tell' him when to do what he wanted to do. He supposed it was because she was a teacher and he'd been trained in life to not do things unless the instructor says it's okay. However, unlike 'get your textbooks out' he didn't need her to tell him twice.

William lifted himself just slightly and felt Janet shift her body a little. And then, like he actually knew what he was doing, he did it. As he slid into her, he just about lost control of himself. {Oh, my God. This is so fucking amazing. I cannot believe this. Holy Shit!}

She was so hot and smooth, sort of like a kid leather glove that had been left in the hot Spring sunshine. This was so much better than all those times he'd been alone in the shower. And he had to will his body to remain calm.

He gazed into Janet's eyes and saw a look of approval cross her soft face. "Nice, William, very, very nice." William slowly moved his hips, pushing himself deeper into her. She breathed deeply and whispered, "That's it, William. Yes."

He couldn't understand the uncontrollable almost painful urge to go deeper and deeper within her. But he knew it was a pain he wanted to experience over and over. It all felt so good, and something in the darkest recesses of his mind told him to move harder, and faster, and deeper. And as any sane man would do, William did the insane and moved as his body commanded.

He looked down at her and could see that her eyes were closed. Her mouth had formed a soft 'O' and the smallest, most erotic tiny moan escaped her throat. That sound and the look of delight on her face drove him completely over the edge. He thought that Janet must have sensed how he was feeling, because she wrapped her legs around him and shifted her hips to give him better access to her. He really had no idea that it was just her body's way of obtaining the best possible gratification. No, that was a lesson he'd learn later.

But right then, when he felt her legs around his midsection, he couldn't help himself. He let go of the thin mental string that held him between 'feeling good' and experiencing 'ecstasy'. He moved powerfully and fixedly. William heard more intense moaning and realized it was a blend of Janet's and his cries of passion.

Moving inside her was in no way like being alone in the shower. No. In fact, the only thing he could liken it to was when he used to run. It was similar to that flood of endorphins that runners feel just before hitting the 'wall'. Only this feeling was a hundred times more intense.

And when William hit this particular wall, he exploded within her. He was slamming her with his entire weight and was sort of afraid he would hurt her. But at that exact moment, his urge to keep going was more intense than his concern for her comfort. He could feel the sweat rolling down his back and thought he was going to pass out but he kept it together.

William moved vigorously within her until HE felt like stopping. And when that time finally came, he was exhausted, but only physically. Mentally, he could have taken ten calculus tests.

He looked down at Janet Winston and saw a thin bead of sweat along her forehead and a look of pure satisfaction on her face. William smiled down at her and blushed slightly when she said, "William, you were amazing. I'd give you a B plus." Then she winked, "There's always room for improvement." He laughed and shook his head.

He pulled out of her, rolled onto his back and looked up at the white ceiling tiles. A few minutes passed before either of them spoke. William stared at a small brown spot in the far corner of her office ceiling. "Leak."

Janet rolled over and rested on her elbow, "Excuse me?"

"You've got a leak. See." He pointed to a brown, dried 'wet' spot in the ceiling tile then looked at her and laughed, "Sorry...I just...I...I don't know what to say."

She burst out laughing, "William, you don't have to say a word. You know, I like you...I really like you. You make me laugh. And I haven't laughed for a while. Yes, I like how you make me laugh." He also made her moan, and scream, and beg for more as their affair continued through the last quarter of the school year. He never told anyone about the affair. No one ever found out.

He didn't even get an "A" for his efforts in Calculus. But he figured the B was well earned, because he actually had to do the math! What's more...William didn't tell Jeremy until they had graduated...from college. Jeremy was pissed at first. Not because of what his friend had done and not told him about; but rather, because he owed William twenty dollars.

And William, well, he never really got over Janet Winston. She was his first. He held a special memory of her in not only his mind, but also in his heart, that he was sure he would take with him into old age and smile back on. Oh, and she was right, he didn't need the lower portion of his leg to have sex. ................

******

................ William smiled at the flash of a memory about such a special moment in his life. He felt Adam poke at the mold casting box as he checked to see if it the molding agent had cured enough. William smiled knowing that he would have a custom made leg that would allow him to run, albeit much slower than a 'track star'. But he didn't care. He was going to run.

He watched Adam take another mold, one for an arm, and inspect it like he was searching for a needle in a hay stack. William grinned as he watched Adam. No one, absolutely no one, was as anal about his job as he was.

William shook his head as he recalled meeting Adam at his girlfriend's house. And Adam was a nutcase. But eventually Adam grew on him. And they would laugh about how William always got the best parking spots at Christmas, which he thought was funny because Adam was Jewish. His handicap never really bothered him much once he grew into it. But the one thing William hated was for people to look at him like he couldn't do it all. So he worked his ass off to prove them wrong.

William worked out everyday like a madman. His chest was slim, but well defined. His abs were rock hard and his legs, they were stunning. Well, his leg and a half. William wanted to run again and he expected his body to be in the best possible shape when he did. Getting in shape had its advantages, too. That's how he met Vicki...........

******

........... "Hey there." Vicki Bardole winked at William as he lifted the dumbbell in his hand in a bicep curl.

William looked up at her and smiled.

{Damn, he's hot. His eyes are so beautiful.} "You're sweating. A lot!" She took the towel from around her neck and dabbed his forehead.

He remembered seeing her a few times before at the gym and thought he recognized her from being on campus. {Christ, she's fine. Yes. Oh, yes, she's very fine.} She was quite nice to look at, too. Five-six, about one hundred twenty five pounds, five of which William was sure had to be from her chest. Flat, tight belly and ass. Jet black hair and crystal blue eyes. Yes, she was fine. "Uh, thanks."

"No problem." Vicki brushed a stray damp hair from his brow, "It's William, right?"

"Yeah. How'd you know? I mean...have we met?" William didn't spend too much time talking to people at the gym. And he couldn't remember ever telling anyone his name or that he was looking for some action. He came to the gym to workout...not to work on a way to go out.

Vicki could almost see his brain trying to figure out how she knew him. "Physiology 210. Mondays and Wednesdays"

"Huh?" He thought about it for a second. "Oh, MacGregor's class. You're in there?" {Okay, that's where I must have seen her, I think.}

"Yes, well, sort of. I'm the TA, so I stay at the back. But I've seen you. And when I started coming here," she looked around the gym, "and saw you, I decided to say hi. So, hi!"

He lifted the dumbbell in his hand, "Hi. Uh, you have me at a disadvantage. You know my name; I don't know yours."

"Oh, sorry. I'm Victoria Bardole. But my friends call me Vicki. You can call me Vicki if you want." She smiled at him again. "Can I call you Will or Willie or Bill?"

She was hot, yes, but he wasn't ready to let her start calling him 'cutsie' little nicknames. "William. My parents were partial to it that's why they named me William." {Okay, William, you sound like a fucking idiot.} He wanted to smack himself with the dumbbell.

"Ah, yes. Sorry, William." She started toward the stair-climber machine and turned, "So, uh, William, wanna go for a drink after this?"

"No."

Vicki was gobsmacked. She hadn't been turned down in, well, she couldn't remember when. And he was missing half his leg for Christ's sake. {What the...?" She tried to figure it out and then instantly decided he was at the gym for 'other' reasons {Oh, he's gotta be gay. Wonderful. What's wrong with your gaydar today, Vicki?} She nodded, "Oh, alright then. I understand."

William saw the shocked and somewhat confused look on her face. He set the dumbbell to the side and took a deep breath, "I don't drink. Ever. Personal reasons. And, I'm not gay, if that's what you're thinking. But...uh...how about dinner? You like steak?"

Vicki grinned, "Yes, I love it."

"Good." William laughed, "I'll be done here in about thirty minutes, if you're still interested. And then I gotta take a shower." William shook his head. {She'll be fun. Obviously she doesn't care about the leg.} And that was how he met Adam's sister.............

******

............. William heard the workroom door squeak open and his mind flew back to the present. Vicki emerged from the other side of the door. She was wet and her t-shirt clung to her form so well, William sighed at the sight of her.

"Hey!" She kissed her older brother on the cheek then went to William. "Hey to you, too, baby." Vicki stood behind William, kissed his neck and nibbled at his ear. She slipped her hands up under his shirt and ran them up and down his back. "Are you almost done?"

"Nope." Adam said with a hint of annoyance, "Tell your boyfriend to stop fidgeting and I'll be done a lot sooner." He looked at the clock and then at his sister, "Shit, it's raining isn't it? Candice is going to be so pissed if I don't get to the shop soon. And she isn't going to be happy about the rain either. Can anything else go wrong?"

William laughed, "Damn, Adam, it's not like you don't see her every night. Holy Christ, you're married to her. Or, Holy Moses, rather." He laughed. "You can sleep with her anytime." He kissed Vicki on the cheek.

"Easy for you to say. It's been two weeks, okay. She's punishing me for something. I don't know what the Hell it is. But it's something. She won't tell me. Said, 'Jacob, if you really love me, you'll figure it out.' What in God's name does that mean?" He looked at his sister.

Vicki laughed, "Adam...er...Jacob," she loved how Candice used his first name when she was pissed with Adam, it reminded her of their mother, "When you get home, make sure to notice her hair. Okay. Her hair. But I doubt if it'll work now."

"Hair?" Adam rolled his eyes, "Shit, did she do something to it again?"

William laughed, "Yes, you moron. I even noticed it. You are SO screwed, man. "

"Shit." Adam pulled the molding box from William's leg. "That looks good." Then, against his better judgment he said, "I'll check it tomorrow morning to be sure."

"So you're leaving? Oh, thank God." Vicki laughed then focused her attention back on William "You're mine again." She went between William's legs and kissed him.

William pulled the sock back over the stump below his knee, "Yes, I'm all yours." He put his arms around Vicki and pulled her close to him. He slipped his hands up her damp shirt and over her bra covered breasts. He could feel her starting to breathe a bit faster. "Just my way of thanking you for the little back massage, honey." He kissed her very slowly and felt her respond by melting into him.

Adam cleared his throat as he turned away from them, "Okay, that's enough you two. Honestly. It's hard enough knowing that Vic's got a guy, let alone that she's having sex with him. Just gives me the willies. Uh, sorry Will." Adam stared at his appointment calendar. "If the cast is good, I'll start pressing the form in a couple of days. Let's see, I should have this ready in about two weeks. I hope. Okay, give me three."

Vicki cleared her throat, "Adam it's 'William'." Ever since that day at the gym, Vicki had made sure to never refer to William by any nickname. And she wasn't even sure she knew why. But, nonetheless, she always corrected people. Maybe it was simply a force of habit.

Adam jumped out of his seat and grabbed his raincoat. "Damn, Vicki, don't be so fucking anal." He looked at William, "Sorry, W I L L I A M. Oh, and hey man, will you lock up for me?" Adam threw William the keys to the shop. "I'll go ahead and lock the from door. Just go out the back. It's the blue key."

William nodded, "Yea, I know, Adam. Now go to Candice. And remember the hair." He watched Adam dash out of the workroom and then looked at Vicki. "Now, where were we?"

She giggled, "Right about here." With that, Vicki leaned into him and started to kiss him. Only this kiss was much more vigorous. And she hungrily searched his body with her hands as though she were looking for a lost treasure.

William was always amazed by Vicki and recently, she'd been so attentive to his 'needs', especially since she'd taken on a second shift at the PT center. Her kiss was so passionate, almost overenthusiastic, and he had to pull away to get some air. "Damn, Vic, what's gotten into you, today?" He held her shoulders and stared into her eyes, "Don't get me wrong, I'm all for your new 'go for it' attitude' but, God, you gotta cool your jets, baby."