Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler moaned and gasped as his body was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Suddenly, Tyler felt the probe plunge into the depths of his rectal sheath and begin to jump and jerk. He felt an ecstatic pressure of warmth flood into his body as the probe began to spew its thick essence deep inside his enflamed 'womanhood'. Tyler squealed as waves of joy flooded body and mind. The Chamber's hold on his orgasm was removed. His prostate spasmed, his balls clenched and his liquid joy surged up his erection, swirling around the tingling gland and then jettisoned into waiting vaginal 'mouth'.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Tyler lost consciousness and he slumped back onto the Chamber's supports. His massive erection continued to gush and spurt. While he was unconscious, the Gel released its final chemicals.

Tyler would be bisexual and the barriers of gender and incest were removed from his mind. Finally, pheromones were absorbed by his body that would bond him sexually to his mother and his sister Julie. A suggestion was implanted in his mind to request a male Entity in the Pleasure Complex.

One of the secreted chemicals was an ejaculation controller. The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of a female's vaginal muscles or a male's rectal muscles. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or his erection was removed from his partner's body.

Tyler slowly recovered and moaned as he came down from his orgasmic high. He felt the Gel mass slip away from his still excited nipples and they tingled as they sprung into the air. The Gel's massaging vaginal sheath slipped away from his softening erection and a low moan was heard as the rectal probe withdrew from his body with a soft slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The thick Gel was now drained from the Chamber and was replaced by warm jets of warm soothing waters. Tyler sighed as his body was washed and cleaned. Soon the jets were replaced with warm puffs of air.

The front panel opened and Tyler saw the smiling face of the woman. As the panel lifted upward, the restraining straps on his ankles and wrists were removed. The woman helped Tyler out of the Chamber and he stood on wobbly legs. He looked at the mirror and smiled when he saw his enhanced flaccid penis and testicles. The woman reached out, lifting and cradling the soft thickness with gentle twists and squeezes. Tyler gasped as his penis vaulted to full erection.

"Ahhhhhhh .."

She released her hand and Tyler looked into the mirrored wall and saw his granite-like manhood twitching in the air between his thighs.

As he was walked toward the waiting area, the woman told Tyler that his mother and Julie had finished with their Pleasure Rooms and were waiting for him.

03.19 Amanda, Julie, Tyler, Post Makeover:

As he walked toward the waiting area, his enhanced manhood and testicles swayed between his thighs and a knowing smile radiated from his face. Amanda and Julie both looked at his 'package' with a new sense of desire and need. Tyler looked at the curvaceous bodies of his mother and sister and it took all of his control from becoming aroused and excited, at least not here in the Pleasure Complex. That worked for a few moments until Tyler saw the lustful look in his sister's eyes and his penis began stirring.

Neither Amanda, Julie nor Tyler could understand the sexual attraction that was growing within them for each other and none of them wanted to stop it. Tyler's rising penis didn't go unnoticed and Amanda thought it would be a good time to leave the Pleasure Complex. As they walked back to their stateroom, Amanda was thinking that she would have to find a way to curb her son's raging hormones. Julie didn't seem to be disturbed at all by the sight of her brother's very thick, semi-erect penis.

03.20 Mother Deep Throats Son:

By the time they reached their stateroom Tyler had calmed and Amanda was both confused and disturbed with the feelings they had for each other. She sat her twins down on the sectional and stood in front of them and began talking,

"I am not really sure what happened to us today, but things have changed and we have to control ourselves. I think it would be best if we use the Pleasure Complex when we feel ourselves getting .. ah .. you know .. excited."

Amanda saw Tyler's fixed gaze on her body and knew the words weren't getting through. She was also having the same problem and Julie's eyes were switching back and forth between her mother and her brother. She tried to blank out the feelings that were building within her and, as if in a hypnotic trance, Amanda walked toward her son and knelt down in front of his bent legs. Julie didn't know what her mother was going to do, but she would learn from it.

Amanda rubbed her hands along the top Tyler's thighs and looked up into his face and smiled. Her hands slipped down onto his inner thighs and slowly pushed them apart. Her breathing quickened when she saw his heavy balls and thick penis swaying in the air over the edge of the cushion. She reached out with both hands and lifted his testicles with a gentle massaging action. She couldn't believe how soft and heavy they felt and smiled when she saw her son's penis begin to stir. Her right hand moved up and wrapped itself around the thick tube of stirring flesh with a persistent swirling and squeezing action. Amanda and Julie gasped and Tyler moaned as his incredible penis soared to full erection. Julie looked in awe at the sight of her brother's hardness. Both of Amanda's hands now glided up and down the thick pillar and Tyler squirmed and moaned as his mother adorned his throbbing manhood.

Amanda pulled away from her son and said,

"Come with me you two, There is a better place for this."

Amanda led Tyler and Julie into her bedroom and had Tyler sit on the edge of bed, Julie quickly sat beside him. Amanda knelt down in front of her son's bent legs and whispered,

"I want to taste that wonderful nectar that shoots out of that huge, hard penis of yours."

Tyler's erection jumped excitedly and Amanda looked down and saw the drops of precum oozing from the tip of his thick gland. She put her hands on Tyler's shoulders and her mouth gently touched Tyler's lips. He quickly parted his lips knowing he was going to be kissed, their lips met and his hardness jerked as their tongues danced and played with each other. With their mouths locked onto to each other, Amanda gently pushed Tyler back on to the bed so lay on his back. As they continued to kiss, Tyler instinctively spread his bent legs and Amanda shuffled further inward between them, forcing them to spread further apart. She felt her son's rigid member press against her abdomen and the oozing slickness heightened the sensations as Amanda deliciously ground against it.

Tyler moaned into Amanda's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .."

Amanda broke the kiss and looked down at her son and smiled,

"I just want you to lay there and absorb all the sensations that my hands and mouth are going to give you."

With that, Amanda starting planting soft butterfly kisses on Tyler's neck and shoulders. A soft sigh escaped Tyler's lip her hands reached in and palmed Tyler's firm areolas which turned into a moan when the Amanda's fingers moved onto his enhanced nipples and began manipulating the erect buds.

"Ohhh ... Mommmmm"

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Tyler's breathing quickened. Amanda's mouth and lips now trekked downward toward Tyler's right areola. Tyler knew where Amanda's suckling mouth was headed and he held his breath as it neared his right breast. He felt a warm, moist breath bath his erect nipple and then he felt it being sucked into his mother's mouth. Another moan was heard as Amanda's lips and tongue pressed and swirled around the excited nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

In a few seconds the loving mouth kissed its way over to Tyler's left areola and again, her loving mouth devoured Tyler's left nipple. All the while the loving hands continued to massage and knead both of Tyler's areolas. Amanda divided her loving attention to both nipples and Tyler's breathing now came in quick pants and gasps and he started to push his tingling nipples into Amanda's wonderful hands and devouring mouth. While the mouth continued to suck and suckle on Tyler's nipples, Amanda lifted herself up slightly and her hands massaged their way down onto his abdomen. His pants deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. She teasingly retraced her way back up to his aching bullet-like nipples and smiled when she saw and felt Tyler's hips pushing his erection in the air.

After tweaking and sucking his excited nipples, her hands again started their downward trek. She deliberately grazed Tyler's hardness with her wrists and felt the hot, rubbery pulses of her son's engorged organ. Her hands slipped further downward and neared Tyler heavy, swaying balls. Tyler shifted his hips trying to get Amanda's massaging hands to move inward to his aching testicles. Amanda didn't disappoint him and she gently formed her hands around his bloated balls. Tyler's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated across his loins.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

An aroused Julie was staring intently at what her mother was doing to her brother.

While Amanda's hands pushed Tyler's arousal level higher and higher, her loving mouth now left Tyler's tingling, erect nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over Tyler's abdomen.

Tyler knew where the loving mouth was headed. His entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and precum spurted and drooled from the enflamed head. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

Tyler felt his mother's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingly gland. He screeched and arched upward as the open mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Amanda's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Amanda moved her hands from Tyler's testicles and put them on the bed for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto Tyler's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. Tyler's thick gland now glided into her clenching mouth and throat.

He gurgled with joy as Amanda's warm throat muscles clenched and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of his mother's throat. Amanda's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded thickness and her chin pressed against her son's heavy balls. She shifted it back and forth causing Tyler to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

With a torturous twisting motion, Amanda lifted her head and Tyler's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up Tyler's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"Uhh .. Uhh .. Mommmmm .."

Amanda smiled inwardly at Tyler's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto Tyler's enraged organ. Tyler's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Amanda's head tightly. Amanda's grip on Tyler's hips tightened. Again, Tyler felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of his mother's incredible mouth and throat.

Amanda knew that her throat was pushing Tyler rapidly toward his orgasmic edge and she pulled upward just enough so that two or three of Tyler's hardness remained within her throat. She then began to ecstatically flex and clench her throat muscles around Tyler's highly excited manhood, catapulting Tyler into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and shot up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Amanda's eager and receptive throat.

Tyler wailed with joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Amanda feasted on Tyler's free flowing, gushing nectar. She increased her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax at least one more massive ejaculation from Tyler's enraged erection. His hips arched high above the bed as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic sensations. Amanda's mouth and throat followed Tyler's frantic twists and contortions. His erection was now at the swollen bursting point. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his undulating organ. Again, Amanda feasted on the spewing gushes of nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

His body slumped back onto the bed and his still spewing erection slipped out of his mother's throat and mouth. Amanda looked down at her son's drooling member and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from her lips. She laid the palm of her right hand on top of Tyler's jerking erection with an exquisite swirling motion. Tyler moaned as it again spurted with his aftershocks.

Amanda leaned near Tyler's dazed face and whispered,

"How's that for a mother's love."

Amanda saw Julie's stunned face. She took her hand and placed it on her brother's semen drenched penis. Julie brought her fingers back to mouth and smiled as her tongue licked at the thick nectar. Her eyes drifted down between her mother's thighs and saw the enhanced organ standing out like a pink beacon.

03.21 Daughter Fists Mother:

Amanda was looking intently at her son's drooling erection as it slowly softened slipped over his drained testicles. Julie had left the bed and was now kneeling beside her mother. Amanda's focus was suddenly replaced by an ecstatic jolt that exploded across her loin's. Julie had reached between her her mother's thighs and her fingers began pressing and swirling around the rigid clitoris. Amanda cried out and her hands grasped her son's thighs for support as her daughter's fingers slipped down through the wet crease and nestled into the clenching inner lips.

Julie leaned close to her mother's head and said,

"Trade places with Tyler on the bed."

Tyler quickly squirmed his body out from in front of his mother and Julie helped a dazed Amanda onto the bed. The siblings helped their mother shuffle forward so her sex lay over the edge of the bed. A smiling Julie looked at her mother and then knelt down in front of her bent legs and spread thighs. Amanda felt her daughter's warm breath bathe her hard, excited clitoris and she closed her eyes knowing what Julia was about to do. It seemed like an eternity and then, Amanda's hands grasped the sheet and her hips jerked upward as Julie's tongue curled around her highly excited pink organ with an ecstatic sucking and swirling action. Julie's suckling lips drew the enhanced clitoris into her mouth and Amanda's hands shot down to her daughter's head, pulling the ravenous mouth into her enflamed sex.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Julie slipped her fingers into her mother's flared folds and nestled them into the clasping inner lips. Amanda wailed and squirmed as Julie's mouth and fingers pushed her into a sexual frenzy. Julie nudged three fingers into her mother's excited vaginal entrance, twisting and turning and intensified her suckling of her mother's engorged organ of joy. Her twisting fingers continued to stroke deeply into her mother's enflamed vaginal passage.

Just as Amanda's orgasm was about to be unleashed, Julie withdrew from her mother's body. Amanda cried out and her hips ground her sex in desperate circles above the bed. Julie sat back on her lower legs and smiled at her achievement. She opened the drawer to the nightstand and took out the bottle of personal lubricant.

A flushed and aroused Amana saw her daughter pour the lubricant over her right hand and wrist.

"The best is yet to come."

Amanda's entire body was screaming, 'Yes, Yes, Yes', as her thick juices oozed from her enflamed vagina.

Julie looked over Amanda's body and smiled at her as she slowly slipped the tips of her grouped fingers between the swollen folds and pressed them against the eager opening. Julie then nudged them inward twisting and turning.

Amanda felt a great pressure as her vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slipped inward. Her excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and Amanda gasped at the delicious fullness. Slowly Julie's hand slipped further inward and Amanda gurgled and moaned as the wrist, hand and fingers were soon twisting ecstatically within her clenching vaginal sheath.

"Oh God .. Oh God .."

Amanda's hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy raced throughout her sex. She thrust upward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto her daughter's lower forearm. Julie's wiggling fingers massaged and danced their way all along the length of her mother's spasming cavern.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Julie paused for a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. Amanda's mind didn't think it was possible for a wrist and arm to penetrate her and give her so much joy. Julie now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Amanda's stretching vaginal muscles began clenching around the incredible fullness that was imbedded within her spasming womanhood. Bolts of pure joy shot directly to her dazed and stunned mind. Her breathing came in deep gasps and pants. Her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist. Her head thrashed back and forth as waves of ecstasy rumbled throughout her body like a series of freight trains.

"JULIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Julie leaned her head inward and closed her mouth over her mother's straining organ. The lips and tongue began an ecstatic caressing and suckling action on the hyper-excited clitoris. Amanda's body bucked upward and jerked wildly as all the sensations merged into each other.

Julie started her final series of masterful strokes. Amanda's mind could no longer control her bodies actions. She lay there and let the orgasmic pressure cooker build to the exploding point. Julie's thrusts and lunges intensified and Amanda's vaginal fluids gushed out past her stretched folds and flowed down her thighs, drenching the sheet and her breasts and nipples swelled to the bursting pointed.

"Ahh .. Ahh .. Ahh .."

Amanda moaned and gasped. Her whole universe was centered on her clenching and spasming vagina. Her eyes and mind became saturated within an ecstatic, euphoric fog. Only the spiraling sensations were allowed to enter her mind as she was catapulted toward her orgasmic trip point ... and it came. Julie felt her mother's vaginal muscles clench tightly around her loving hand and wrist. Her hips thrust upward impaling herself totally on Julie's wrist and lower forearm. Her legs shot out in a wide 'V', kicking franticly in the air as bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her eyes.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Amanda slumped down onto the bed unconscious. Her body continued buck and jerk as her internal orgasms continued. Slowly the contortions of her body ebbed and she slowly regained consciousness. She felt the wonderful fullness still imbedded deep within her vagina and moaned as the aftershocks rippled across her body.

Julie slowly withdrew her wrist and arm from her mother's vagina, it was accompanied by a loud slurping sound. Torrents of vaginal fluids gushed out past the gaping entrance as it slowly returned to normal.