Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 04

Story Info
The cruise ship and a fraternity initiation gone wrong.
11.2k words
4.18
46.4k
17
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruise Ship Regeneration Part 04.

The cruise ship and a fraternity initiation gone wrong.

04.01 Ethan and Shawn:
04.02 Ethan and Shawn board the Cruise Ship:
04.03 Ethan, Body Preparation and Semen Extraction:
04.04 Ethan, Plant, Preparation:
04.05 Ethan, Plant, Rectal Vagina and Labia:
04.06 Ethan, Plant, Breast Growth:
04.07 Ethan, Plant, Urethra, Prostate Enhancement:
04.08 Ethan, Plant, Urethra, Erection Enhancement:
04.09 Ethan, Plant, Shemale Testing:
04.10 Ethan, Plant, Feminization:
04.11 Shawn, Plant, Shemale Transformation:
04.12 Shawn and Ethan, Performance Suite:
04.13 Shawn, Ethan, Deepthroat:
04.14 Ethan, Shawn, Impalement:
04.15 Shawn, Ethan, The Mating:


04.01 Ethan and Shawn:

Ethan and Shawn were friends in high school and applied for admission to the same college. Their troubles began when they decided to join a fraternity which unknown to them, was noted for its unusual hazing of pledges. Both Ethan and Shawn were 'straight' but Ethan gave the impression of being a little on the sissy side.

When asked what sports they were interested in, they told the fraternity that they were going to try out for the swimming team. Two Senior students of the fraternity, both hard line anti-gay activists, decided they would have some fun with the two freshman students and asked if they would be interested in a pill that would enhance they stamina and give them an edge up on their competition. Each were given a plastic bag full of pills and told take them three times a day for two months. What they were actually getting were male breast enhancing pills. The pills would also make their skin softer, lose some of their bodily hair and give them rounder hips.

Within four weeks both noticed the start of the feminizing effects on their bodies. Three weeks later they knew they had to quit the swimming team and both went to the college Doctor. He had seen this happen before and asked them what Fraternity they were pledging themselves to.

The emotional Ethan broke down and Shawn was filled with anger. The doctor has a colleague that he works with, who is a referrer to GenTech. Both were told that there was no way to reverse the effects and it would be in their best interests to complete the transformation, but under supervision. He filled them in on GenTech and their capabilities. The Doctor had the Fraternity pay for the Cruise Ship and at the same time had the two Frat members expelled from the college. The Doctor also arranged with the Dean for a leave of absence for the remaining of the semester.

04.02 Ethan and Shawn board the Cruise Ship:

When they presented their tickets to the check in receptionist, they were told that GenTech's Certified Physician Assistant, Ruth would visit them within the hour. Each was handed a bottle of pills with instructions to take a pill every half hour, starting now. The receptionist pointed to a drinking fountain beside the desk. The pills would restore their testosterone to near normal levels.

They were then told of the 'no clothes' policy when the ship reached the open sea. Despite the effects of the feminizing pills, they were not exempt from this rule. The final rule that was that they had to remove the hair from the bodies below the shoulders and their bathrooms contained the bottles of liquid depilatory for this purpose.

Ethan and Shawn were given a state room with two bedrooms, a living room and kitchen. This was so much better than the college dorms. After selecting their bedrooms they unpacked, undressed and took a shower. While Ethan enjoyed the sight of his hairless body, Shawn wasn't so enthusiastic. Finally they finished and met in the living room. Both saw each other's nakedness for the first time and the progressing feminization their bodies, including their small, but budding breasts. They needed to get their thoughts diverted so they sat down and turned 'on' the HDTV.

In a few minutes, a knock was heard on the door and it was Ruth. She smiled at both of them and for the next thirty minutes reviewed their transformation with them. She switched the HDTV to the transformation channel and started a video showing a male being transformed into a Shemale by a Plant. Ruth explained that the Plant would transform their bodies within an hour as compared to the normal two to three years.

This wasn't what either of them expected and their apprehensions grew as they watched the video. Soft gasps escaped their lips when they saw the subjects rectal area form into a labia similar to that of female, but only smaller. After the plant had finished and stimulation was removed, the rectal area returned to its normal state.

Ruth finished by saying,

"My lead nurse will be at your suite at 9:00am and escort both of you to the Theater. Ethan, you will be first and Shawn you can watch it in the viewing room. Be sure not to miss your half hourly pills during waking the hours, today and tonight."

Ruth left and they just stood there looking at each other. Ethan was close to tears and Shawn was trying to make sense of it all.

Shawn said,

"Let's go for a walk around the deck."

As they left the stateroom, each picked up a bottle of water and their pills. Walking around naked wasn't as bad as they thought it would be. No one really took notice of them. However, they did take notice of three Shemales that they walked passed. They were beautiful and their mindset began to change. A preliminary conditioning effect of the pills that they were taking.

04.03 Ethan, Body Preparation and Semen Extraction:

Both were ready the following morning at 9:00am and followed the nurse to the Theater. Shawn was escorted to the viewing room and found out why it was called a theater. Both he and Ethan were going have an audience watching their transformation. He sat down and his nervous mind was wondering what was going to happen next.

Ruth led Ethan into a small adjoining room in her office. The room was totally mirrored and Ethan saw what appeared to be a toilet with no lid with a 'U' shaped seat facing the mirrored wall. Within the bowl, was a vertical probe that could extend from 1" to 4". Internal lasers could position the probe anywhere within a ten inch radius and the internal mechanisms could move the probe upwards and downwards. The tank has two compartments. One for water and the other for an enema solution. Attached to the side of the Bidet is a condom catheter and clear glass container.

Ethan was getting a little nervous as Ruth led him toward the strange 'toilet'.

She sensed his nervousness and handed him a cup filled with a light green liquid,

"Here Ethan, drink this down, it will help relax you."

He drank down the liquid and Ruth began explaining what was going to happen.

"This is a customized Bidet that will give you an enema which is required before you begin your transformation. All you have to do is sit on it, everything is automatic."

As Ruth was talking, The drink began to take effect. A pleasurable warmth began flowing into his penis and testicles, and tingling sensations seeped into his anal lips, rectal sheath and male nipples. He hadn't felt these sensations for over a month.

Ruth guided Ethan so he sat down on the Bidet's seat, facing the mirrored wall. The Bidet sensed a his male body and soft straps curled around his thighs and waist holding him firmly so he could not move. A muffled whirring sound was heard as the head of the probe aligned itself with his exposed anal opening. A startled Ethan suddenly felt a soft thickness pressing against his anal opening and he tried to shift away from it but couldn't.

He flinched when he felt the tip of the probe trace around the tight opening to his rectum, occasionally, nudging into the center of his anus. A slick liquid oozed from the tip of the probe causing a tingling warmth to seep past his anal lips and spread inward. The tight sphincter loosened and the head of the four inch probe pushed past the stretching entrance and slipped fully into his rectal sheath.

The cleansing solution was released and Ethan moaned as he tried to wiggle his hips and stand up as his lower bowel were filled. For the next minute, he was forced to endure the discomfort and embarrassment of his enema. Just when he thought he could take no more, the probe withdrew from his rectum and loud sigh of relief was heard as the liquid bowel waste was expelled out of his body. A warm flow of water bathed his anus and buttocks, followed by warm puffs of warm air.

Ethan wanted to get off the Bidet but couldn't due to the restraining straps.

Ruth smiled at him and said,

"One more thing to do Ethan, we need a sample of your semen and sperm."

A distraught Ethan shook his head and struggled to get up.

He flinched when he felt the probe snuggling back into his anal lips and closed his eyes, wanting this to come to an end. The probe slowly, almost teasingly, slipped back into Ethan's rectal sheath, pressing toward the front near his testicles.

1" .. 1.5" .. 2" .. 2.5" .. 2.75"

With a sudden gasp, Ethan eye's shot open and his hips squirmed as the head of the probe settled onto the sensitive tissues of his prostate with an exquisite caressing action. A flood of warmth flooded his testicles and his tingling penis stirred and grew harder as his prostate was massaged.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The probe was relentless on its assault and Ethan's preseminal fluids drooled from the excited gland as it soared to full erection. Ruth smiled into Ethan's stunned face and said,

"Now that has to feel good ... Your prostate is going to be the center of your new sexuality."

Ethan's mind was reeling from sensations that he didn't know existed. He shifted his hips trying to get more of them and squealed when the probe's head burrowed deeper onto the pulsating mound.

"Ohhhhhh .. Godddddddd .."

Ruth reached to the side of the Bidet and pulled up the condom catheter with its long tube attached to it. A squirming and gasping Ethan watched as Ruth positioned the short condom over his twitching gland and wailed as it was slipped downward over the excited crown and into the circumcision ring.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ethan looked at the mirror and saw his straining hardness jerking between his thighs and the catheter tube as it was flailing in the air. The flexing head of the probe began an ecstatic shifting action, on to and off of his spasming prostate and Ethan's squeals became louder as his rectal muscles closed around the probe not wanting the ecstatic connection to be broken. His balls churned and his engorged erection felt as though it was going to explode.

Ethan felt an ecstatic clenching within his prostate which spread into his bloated balls and then into the base of his raging erection. His eyes opened wide and his hands fisted as the liquid pressure surged up his erection toward his hyper-excited gland. The thick liquid of joy swirled around the straining crown and jettisoned into the condom's sheath and its delivery tube.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Ruth saw Ethan's thick stream of semen spew into the tube as it was sucked into the glass container. The probe continued its ecstatic strokes on Ethan's prostate forcing his body to unleash another strong ejaculation. The catheter's tube flexed wildly as the second stream flooded into it.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Ethan slumped back onto the seat gasping and panting. He closed his eyes, savoring the delicious aftershocks that were rippling throughout his body. The probe withdrew with a soft slurping sound and Ruth removed the condom from his softening penis. She picked up the container and showed it to him. Ethan couldn't believe that he had released so much semen. Ruth handed it to an attendant who delivered it to the control room for analysis.

The thigh and waist restraints were removed. The next thing he felt was the wonderful flow of warm water cascading onto his flaccid penis, abdomen, thighs and balls. A long sigh was heard as the flow of warm air bathed his genitals and rectal area.

04.04 Ethan, Plant, Preparation:

Ruth took Evan's hand and led him through a door marked 'THEATER'.

They entered the theater and Ethan froze when he saw the large audience in front him. Suddenly his nakedness embarrassed him. Ruth saw Evan's reaction and quickly said,

"The efforts and expertise of these people make your transformation possible."

Ruth led him to the front of stage and then turned him so he was facing the center of it. Ruth nodded at the control booth and A soft humming sound was heard. Ethan watched spellbound as four, two foot square tiles were lowered into the stage and a large, four foot round container rose up, level with the floor. Within it, was a thick bed of grass. In a few seconds, several green shoots began sprouting up from the center of the container. Ethan watched nervously as the shoots grew taller and thicker. As they grew, he saw branches forming with leaf-like buds, small tulip-like flowers and long stamens. The higher it grew, the thicker the plant and its appendages became. When it reached a height of four feet, its leaves and branches extended beyond the rim of the container. At six feet, some of the leaves, stems and stamens had turned from green to a clear, transparent color. The stamens varied from five inches to eight inches and seemed to pulse as they oozed a clear liquid causing them to glisten in the light. The massive plant soon reached its height of eight feet and Ethan's nervousness had turned to a sense of foreboding.

He tried to back away from the 'thing' that was weaving and swaying in front of him but Ruth had her hands on his shoulders.

"Its Ok Ethan, I promise you that the Plant will not harm you in any way."

She took his hand and led a visibly, shaking Ethan toward the Plant. He saw the Plant's thick foliage began to weave and sway in the air as if beckoning him to come closer to it. Ruth led him so he was within two feet of the swaying foliage and then backed away. A few leafy stems reached out and began caressing his neck and shoulders. Another set of stems reached out and crept onto his hips and the back of his thighs. The tips of the stems released a chemical that that was quickly absorbed into his skin. Within seconds a feeling of euphoria spread across his mind and Ethan's nervous whimpers quickly faded.

The theater's HD monitors showed a relaxed Ethan standing in front of the Plant with his wide open eyes following the hypnotic dancing of the Plant's leaves and stamens. More of the stems slithered onto his body and Ethan was slowly pulled toward its withering mass. A soft sigh was heard and Ethan's heart beat a little faster as he was drawn into the Plant's foliage.

More stems circled around arms, chest, thighs and legs and Ethan felt himself being turned toward the front of the stage and his audience. His eyes and face showed a mix of emotions, ranging from apprehension to sense of well-being. He felt himself being pulled back into the dense thickness and the light touches spread onto his face and neck. He closed his eyes and sighed when the stem's soft tips crept onto his small budding breasts with a gentle caressing action and his nipples began to tingle as the tips pressed and swirled around his stiffening nipples.

Pressure was applied to his lower legs and Ethan felt them being bent at the knees and lifted upward so he was in a sitting position. At the same time his arms were lifted outward from body until they were level with his shoulders. He looked nervously at his audience and then up at his monitor. A small gasp escaped his open mouth when he saw and felt his legs being spread apart and watched his penis and testicles slip between his spreading thighs.

It had taken the plant less than minute to secure Ethan's body.

As Ethan looked at his body in the monitor, he saw a large leaf unfolding under his spread thighs below his testicles. The leaf's color changed to a clear transparency and gently pushed upward lifting his balls and forming a silky pouch around them. Ethan moaned as his balls were deliciously massaged and his penis began to tingle and stir. The silky pouch secreted an arousal inducer and another moan escaped Ethan's mouth as his stirring penis soared to full erection, throbbing in the near vertical position between his spread thighs.

Through dazed eyes, Ethan saw a clear leaf extend upward from the same stem that had formed the testicle pouch. The leaf was a cylindrical in shape, flexible and lined with ribs. It extended itself along the underside of his erection and then pressed against it. A long slit opened up along its length and Ethan gasped as stems manipulated his erection into a warm, moist, satiny sheath. As it closed around it, the encasing sheath began to caress and massage his engorged member.

Two clear, transparent, tulip-like flowers blossomed from buds on the stems that were encircling his chest. As the satiny petals expanded, each slipped over the small mounds with an exquisite massaging action. Within each flower, small depressions formed into suckling 'mouth's which descended onto each of his stiffening nipples. Ethan moaned again as exquisite sensations flooded his chest.

Suddenly, Ethan eyes opened wide and he franticly tried to shift his hips away from a thick stem that he saw rising up under his body and moving toward his buttocks. As the stem rose, the end formed into an 8" x 2" thick stamen with a thick oval shaped tip which drooled with a thick clear liquid. Ethan felt the oval's 'lips' touch the cheeks of his buttocks and then push between them. He tried to shift his body away from the advancing stamen but it followed his frantic movements.

He knew where it was headed and whimpering and pleading,

"No .. no .. not there! Please, not there .."

The stamen's 'lips' pushed between the spread cheeks and his squirming abruptly halted when the oval shaped mass snuggled against his anal opening. He felt a warm, thick liquid oozing into anal lips and a wonderful warmth seeped into his rectum. His tight sphincter muscle loosened as the warmth became waves of pleasure.

Ethan's nipples, erection, testicles and rectal area were now under control of the Plant. Ethan was now ready for his Shemale transformation. His mind and body were trying to cope with the new and intense sensations that his captive body was giving him. His nipples felt like hard bullets and his hardness throbbed within the Plant's vagina-like sheath.

04.05 Ethan, Plant, Rectal Vagina and Labia:

Ethan felt the stamen increase its pressure against his loosened and tingling rectal opening. The head of the stamen released more of its warm lubricant and Ethan sighed as the stamen slithered past the relaxed sphincter muscle into his rectal passage. A wave of warmth accompanied the thickening stamen as it nudged inward and his erection jumped and throbbed. His entire rectal area began to tingle with pleasure and Ethan unconsciously started to push and grind his hips onto the Plant's stamen as it moved inward, twisting and turning.

He shut his eyes and savored the new feelings that were spreading across his body. Suddenly, his eyes flew wide open, his hips thrust into the air and a loud gasp escaped his lips. The Plant's stamen had made contact with his prostate and an incredible jolt of pleasure exploded throughout his body.

The head of the stamen flattened over the sensitive mound and began to massage the excited tissues. It deliberately and teasingly, spaced its ecstatic caresses of Ethan's throbbing prostate. Each time it restarted, Ethan's body was racked with a series of internal spasms much like those that a female would feel.

Within a minute or two, his body shook and thrashed in ecstasy as the orgasmic freight trains rumbled throughout his rectal area, onto his erection and into his disbelieving mind. In another minute, The clear sheath that encased his engorged erection, begin to swell with his drooling preseminal fluids.