Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CLITORIS: 1.25" x 1/2 .. 1.50" x 1/2"

Michael's new clitoris had now reached its targeted size.

The suckling tube pulled away from his enhanced clitoris and its rigidness stood out like a bright pink beacon. He moaned in agony as his straining organ of joy, vagina, breasts and nipples, all begged for attention.

06.32 Michael, Gel, Feminization:

The last stages of Michael's transformation had taken place so quickly that his mind was in shock. His testicles and penis were no longer there, replaced by a clitoris and labia and vagina. His stunned eyes looked at the monitor and saw two, firm 36C breasts. He saw his engorged clitoris, the full folds of his flared labia and the clasping inner lips at the entrance to his 'female' sexuality.

Suddenly, Michael felt a series of internal cramps grip his body. The final changes to his body were about to take place. He gritted his teeth and his hands fisted as the cramps intensified.

The audience watched intently as Michael's body changed before their eyes. The muscle tone on his arms and legs disappeared. His facial features softened and his pelvic area took on the female displacement for child bearing. Michael's body was changing into a curvaceous woman. He couldn't believe that the image he was seeing was his. A soft moaned escaped his lips as the final remnants of his masculinity disappeared. The soft moan was distinctly feminine.

The Gel secreted the first its conditioning chemicals and were quickly absorbed into his body. The name 'Michael' faded from his conscious and subconscious mind and was replaced with 'Michelle' along with total acceptance of his female sexuality.

06.33 Michelle, Gel, Vaginal Enhancement:

A large thickness formed over the swollen folds of Michelle's labia. She moaned as the warm Gel slipped between the flared lips and snuggled into the moist, pink furrow, pushing the folds further apart. A delicious massaging action was started and Michelle felt as though a hundred tongues and mouths were devouring her labia, breasts and nipples. The Gel's clitoral 'throat' suckled its way onto her rigid clitoris and her hips jerked at the ecstatic contact. Michelle squealed with joy as it nestled over the organ and slipped into her clitoral hood.

The massaging Gel kissed and caressed Michelle's fluttering inner lips that were already moist with their early juices. Her clitoris throbbed within the suckling sheath and she pushed her bullet-like nipples into the 'mouths' of the Gel's suckling pouches. She moaned as the new, sensations soared across her body.

As the Gel massaged the flared folds, it formed an inch thick phallic and its head nudged against the treasured entrance of her womanhood. Her enflamed and rigid clitoris was filling her vagina with a sense of deep need, a sense of something she had never felt before. She shifted her hips excitedly against the caressing head and pushed her sex down onto the thickness that was probing the portal to her virgin vagina.

Her clasping inner lips kissed and caressed the purring head as it nestled its way further inward. Michelle felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vagina stretched to accommodate the flexing thickness of the Gel's phallic, then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the imbedded, twisting nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls. As it slithered inward, its width expanded to 2 inches.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The phallic slithered inward and began twisting and turning as though it was looking for something. Its circling head intensified its flexes and twists as it neared its target.

Suddenly, Michelle arched up from the Gel's hold on her body, her hips began franticly grinding her seething sex in the air. The Gel had found her sensitive 'G' spot and she screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with jolts of joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The phallic's flexing body was now 3.00" into Michelle's vagina and it secreted a chemical that enhanced the sexual nerve endings from the her 'G' spot back to her vaginal opening, including her excited inner lips. Michelle gasped as delicious antsy sensations gripped her entire vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8.0" x 3.0" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath and her illusive 'G' spot were extended.

Michelle's mind was immediately flooded with new and intense waves of pleasure as her spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around the partially embedded phallic.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The Gel now checked and tweaked the sexual nerve connections between Michelle's breast, nipples, labia, clitoris and her, vagina. The tests involved every erogenous zone in her body and she wailed in ecstasy as incredible sensations that she had never experienced before, exploded throughout her body.

06.34 Michelle, Gel, Vaginal testing, Conditioning:

The phallic lunged deeply inward, her cervix flared open and began kissing the throbbing head as it nudged against the portal to her womb. Her hips ground excitedly onto her buried lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and lunged back in. The Gel phallic now started a series of rhythmic thrusts, in and out, fast and slow. Michelle's body instinctively began to meet the Gel's thrust with her own counter thrusts.

The Gel phallic started a methodic thrusting action, from inner lips to cervix. Full in, half in, fast, slow. It twisted and undulated, it pulsed and throbbed. Michelle was delirious with joy as she ground her enraged sex onto her Lover's magnificent penetrator. She gasped and wailed, and her body bucked and thrashed as the ecstatic waves flooded her vaginal sheath. Her stiff bullet-like nipples ached and tingled as the Gel 'mouths' continued to suck and suckle them. Her straining, jerking clitoris caused her entire sex to ecstatically to spasm with joy.

"Ahh .. Ahh .. Ahh .."

Michelle's body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body had never experienced such ecstatic, orgasmic sensations. Suddenly the loving phallic lunged deep and stopped. Its head thickened as it turned and twisted. Michelle felt the most delicious and ecstatic sensation she had ever felt. The phallic started to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her cervix, back flowing into her vagina. Michelle's orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her mind and eyes became saturated with orgasmic flashes of lights. Her body jerked upward. Her legs flew into the air in a wide 'V' and frantically kicked as her body bucked and thrashed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Another powerful ejaculation erupted from the phallic. Streams of warm ejaculant and thick vaginal juices spewed past the buried phallic and the clenching labia folds. Michelle's first female orgasms were total and all consuming.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Michelle's body became saturated with her explosive orgasms and her body went into orgasmic overload, and she lost consciousness.

While unconscious, the Gel began the final conditioning of Michelle's mind. She would still be 'Michael' in a female body but her sexual needs would be that of a female. She would be bisexual and all forbidden thoughts of incest were removed from her mind. Bonding hormones to Emily, her daughter Sarah and her son Jamie raced throughout her body.

Michelle slowly regained consciousness and she moaned as a series of wonderful aftershocks rippled across her body. She purred as she came down from her orgasmic high. She felt the Gel pouches slip away and her firm breasts and her perky nipples tingled as they sprung into the air. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' and 'throat' released her still engorged clitoris and Michelle gasped as the rigid pink organ sprung into the air. The thick Gel phallic shrunk and slipped out of her stretched vagina. A mix of vaginal fluids and Gel ejaculant gushed into the waiting Gel mass which slowly withdrew from the junction of her thighs.

Michelle moaned as her Lover left her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Ruth stood in front of her Female creation.

"Your body makes me feel jealous."

A dazed Michelle looked up at the monitor. Her dazed male mind saw her female body being supported by the Gel with her legs bent and spread as though she were sitting in a gynecological chair.

Ruth leaned in close to Michelle and whispered,

"There is a wonderful eighteen year old girl that is going to show you how much pleasure your vagina can give you. She will prepare you for Emily."

For a fleeting moment, Michelle's 'male' side rose to the surface and she shook her head. The transformation was for Emily and the thoughts of a girl doing 'things' to her body both excited her and repelled her.

Ruth saw the conflict and said,

"Michelle honey, the more your touched the more feminine your mind becomes. Give the girl a chance to show you how satisfying a lesbian encounter can be."

06.35 Michelle and the Girl:

Just then, a naked girl moved onto the stage and walk toward Michelle, carrying a small padded stool in her right hand. At first, Michelle was captivated by the teen's curvaceous body, young firm breasts and hairless sex. It then dawned on her that the girl was coming 'for her' and a feeling of dread filled her mind. All she could do was stare at the girl with nervous eyes as she approached her. The girl put the stool down, stretched her arms and asked,

"Hi Michelle, do you like my body? You have a body of a Goddess."

Michelle looked at the girl and began shaking her head,

"I'm not ready for this yet."

The girl just smiled and moved further inward and put her hands on Michelle's bent knees. Michelle flinched and closed her eyes. The girl's hands left Michelle's knees and reached out, lifting Michelle's firm breasts with a soft massaging action. Michelle tried to squirm her body away from the girls hands but the Gel held her firmly.

"Relax Michelle, soon you will plead for my touches, I will show you that only a female can satisfy the sexual desires and needs of another female."

Michelle's body shook and trembled at the girl's words. The thought of the girl doing this to her in front of an audience was too much for Michelle to bear and her body began to tremble.

Michelle's body tensed and her mind recoiled when the girl leaned inward and began planting light suckling kisses on her neck and shoulders. The conditioning was finally coming to the surface and Michelle couldn't understand why the girls lips were leaving wonderful tingling sensations on her skin. She felt the girl's fingers move onto her nipples with an exquisite caressing and twirling action and tried to blank out the sensations as they spread into her breasts. Despite her efforts, her nipples began to stiffen and a reluctant sigh escaped her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The girl whispered softly,

"Michelle, your breasts are so firm and I love your perky, erect nipples."

A dazed Michelle closed her eyes relishing the sensations that the girls lips and hands were giving her. The girl lifted her suckling lips from Michelle's shoulders and began a pleasurable trek downward toward Michelle's right breast. The massaging and kneading continued as the suckling mouth neared its target. Michelle felt the moist lips inch their way upward, over her breast, and then she felt a warm breath bathe her nipple. The girl's open mouth descended onto the nipple and the lips and tongue swirled around the erect, rubbery tip.

A reluctant gasp was heard and Michelle tried shifting her chest in a futile attempt to evade the girl's suckling mouth but the massaging hands remained firmly around her breasts. The girl's loving mouth suckled its way over to the left breast. The caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips moved in. The girl found the nipple as hard as a bullet and she lowered her mouth onto it.

Michelle's body finally betrayed her and she moaned as her hands reached up and held the girl's head as the mouth devoured her excited nipple.

"Ohh .. Ohh .. Ohh .."

The girl smiled inwardly at Michelle's submission. She now divided her attention to both breasts and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had Michelle moaning and thrusting both of her breasts into the girl's 'nursing' mouth.

"Oh Yes .. Yes .."

The girl lifted her head and a panting and confused Michelle slumped onto the Gel's soft supports. A delicious ache filled her breasts and her engorged and excited nipples stood out like bullets from her firm mounds. The girl looked into Michelle's face as her hands massaged their way downward over Michelle's abdomen. Michelle knew where they were headed and in a last gesture of resistance pleaded,

"No .. No .. Not there .. Not ... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The girl cut off Michelle's pleas as her hands formed around the swelling folds of her labia. The hands began to massage and manipulate the flared lips and Michelle's hips ground her sex excitedly into the girl's hands. Michelle felt the suckling mouth leave her breasts and looked into the monitor. Her breathing quickened when she saw the girl slipping down the front of her body toward the junction of her thighs. The mouth and lips trekked deliciously across her abdomen on its way to join the kneading hands. The girl positioned the padded stool in front of Michelle and sat down on it. The Gel lowered Michelle's sitting position so her swollen sex was aligned with the girl's head.

The girl moved her sucking lips back on to Michelle's lower abdomen and resumed its delicious downward trek.

Michelle's breath was coming in deep pants of anticipation.

The girl slipped her fingers between the moist folds and began an ecstatic exploration up of the warm, pink furrow. The girl's suckling mouth was now nearing Michelle's rigid clitoris. The hard, mini erection-like organ was straining in the air, begging for attention. One of the girl's slick fingers began to slowly and deliciously, trace the oozing entrance to Michelle's womanhood.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Suddenly, the loud moan was stopped and Michelle's eyes and mouth opened wide. The girl's warm, wet tongue and mouth had slipped onto her engorged clitoris and the lips and tongue began to ecstatically suck and suckle on the engorged organ of joy as if it were an erection. Michelle threw head back and wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal opening and clitoris exploded in unison.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

While the girl's mouth, lips and tongue devoured Michelle's organ of joy, she nudged three fingers into Michelle's eager and welcoming vaginal passage. They twisted and turned, and Michelle's hips began grinding her sex in wild circles. She squealed as the fingers began stroking deeply into her spasming and clenching vagina. The girl's suckling mouth and lunging fingers intensified and Michelle's body thrashed and bucked as the girl pushed her body into a sexual frenzy. Her thick vaginal juices oozed past the stroking fingers and her jerking clitoris felt as though it was going to explode.

"Oh God .. Yes .. Yes .. Deeper .. Faster .."

Suddenly the girl stopped and withdrew from Michelle's body and she screeched in orgasmic frustration. Her enflamed clitoris, labia and vagina begged to be touched, and her hips jerked with desperation into the air.

"Nooooooooooo .. Pleaseeeeeee .."

The girl said softly,

"Now you're ready Michelle. I am going to give you an orgasm that you will never forget."

With highly aroused eyes, Michelle looked down between her bent and spread thighs and saw the girl pouring a liberal amount of lubricant onto her fingers, then her wrist and finally her lower forearm. The girl grouped her fingers together and held her hand upward so Michelle could see it. Michelle realized what the girl was going to do and her mind said 'NO' but her tormented body said 'YES' The girl's slick fingers reconnected with her seething sex and Michelle's hips bucked forward as ecstatic sensations once again exploded across her loins.

"Ohhhhhhhh ..Godddddddd .."

She looked down and saw the glistening hand poised at the clasping opening between her flared folds. She watched, as if in a trance, as the grouped fingers pushed the folds further apart and nudged their way toward the excited entrance of her womanhood. She a felt her slick inner lips kiss and caress the wiggling finger tips as they welcomed back the girl's precious fingers. Michelle felt a great pressure as her vagina stretched and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slowly slipped inward. Her excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and Michelle gasped at the ecstatic fullness. Her hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy racked her sex. She thrust forward and wailed as she impaled herself deeply onto the girl's lower forearm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The girl's wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of Michelle's spasming passage and Michelle cooed and gurgled with sensations that she had never felt before. Her vaginal muscles clenched ecstatically around the incredible, long thickness that was buried so deeply into her sexual being. The girl waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. The girl now varied her thrusts from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Jolts of pure joy shot directly into Michelle's ecstatic mind and her breathing came in deep gasps and pants as her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist. Every nerve ending in her body was screaming for orgasmic release. The girl moved her head inward to Michelle's engorged, rigid clitoris and slipped her hot, wet mouth over the throbbing appendage with a deep suctioning action. Michelle squealed again and her hands shot down pulling the girl's incredible mouth onto her exploding organ of joy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

The girl started her final series of masterful strokes and Michelle quickly fell in sync with them. In, out, fast and slow. Her firm breasts ached and her engorged nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Michelle's sexual universe was totally centered on her spasming vagina and throbbing clitoris. Her eyes and mind became saturated with an ecstatic, euphoric fog and her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists and her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as the girl's arm relentlessly stroked into the depths of her enraged vagina.

"Oh God .. Something .. Something is .. Oh God ..."

The girl's thrust became faster and deeper. Michelle couldn't keep up with it. The thrusts went all the way out and all the way in. Her body became detached from her surroundings. Only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter her mind. Her body shook and rippled with pure sexual joy. Her breathing became labored and she gasped and panted as she neared her orgasmic trip point .. and it came like a clap of thunder. Michelle felt her vaginal muscles clench tightly around the girl's loving hand and wrist. An orgasmic cloud flooded her head and flashes of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Michelle's body was became saturated with orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness and slumped back into the soft supports of the Gel. In a few moments, she recovered gasping as ecstatic aftershocks racked her body. The girl withdrew her wrist with a loud slurping sound and Michelle moaned as the exquisite and wonderful fullness left her stretched vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

As Michelle's passions ebbed the reality of what had just happened seeped into her mind. A female had just given her an orgasm with her wrist and arm and she loved it.

1...345678