Cruise to Remember

Story Info
Wife finally meets Keith; husband finally gets his fantasy.
4.8k words
4.22
82.1k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow', Angie thought to herself, 'I was always told that cruise ships cabins are tiny and cramped. This is nice; a king size bed, Jacuzzi tub, kitchen and a balcony overlooking the entire front of the ship. Maybe all that time I spent busting my ass at Wal-Mart to help put Aron through college was worth it!'

"Look out Booty! Comin' through!" Cathy hollered as she pushed her way through the door.

Angie's best friend Cathy had come up with "Booty" as Angie's nickname on the way to the cruise ship terminal. She was always coming up with silly names for Angie. 'It's certainly a fitting title' Angie thought to herself as she caught a glimpse of her rear in the mirrored wall across from the bed. 'Some hard work with Weight Watchers and a little magic from her new friend the surgeon and I look better now than I did even as a teenager. "Booty" is right, and it's been getting me a lot of attention.'

"This is a party pad! I can't believe Aron put us up in this cabin and sent us on a 7 day cruise! Me and you are going to wear out these cock-cards!"

With a laugh Angie said, "I guess you mean the cocktail cards?" The cruise tickets came with a pair of pre-paid credit card type vouchers that entitled Cathy and Angie to unlimited mixed drinks for the entire cruise.

"You already know what I mean then." Cathy says with her usual grin. She slung her suitcase into the corner saying "I'm going to go find where all the bars are at on this boat, I'll catch up with you in a few minutes."

"Ok." Angie says as Cathy playfully swats her ass on her way out the door. Cathy was always sort of flirtatious like that with everyone, men and women. Strangely it usually set Angie more at ease; made her feel more comfortable and less concerned that someone might be disproving of her own behavior. Cathy had a way of making her relaxed and uninhibited.

Angie floated around the cabin casually checking out every feature; turning on the TV, finding all the light switches, looking around the bathroom. 'This is unbelievable, I can't get over how nice this is. I hope the cruise is a blast; I hope my boys are ok.' Swiping a wine cooler from the mini-bar she reminded herself that she was here to have fun and all rules were off; no counting points or calories, drinking whatever she wants, just no rules and no worry.

Heaving her suitcase on the bed with some difficulty she was reminded of her husbands gentle tease about her bulging bags. 'Ah well, I'm a woman who is going to be gone for a week and I love my shoes, what can I say?' she thought to herself. Tugging on the zipper, her suitcase started to puff open and ooze blouses and bras as if she had just popped open a cardboard tube of store bought biscuit dough.

Flipping on a well-worn romantic comedy on the TV behind her, Angie started to sort her belongings. Arranging blouses and skirts and pants in the closet she had another one of those moments when her eye caught the label of a new top with the size printed in bold letters. That dress size still caught her by surprise at times; it was difficult to remember (and more importantly to feel!) like a woman who was not overweight. She thought to herself with an almost audible sigh, 'I spent too many years carrying too much weight; too much time hiding in baggy clothes. Not that I feel uncomfortable having lost the weight. I look good, I really do, I just don't know if I'll ever get used to it! The attention can be unnerving at times; the lengthy and undisguised stares from men. Black men especially, they do love a fair skinned redhead with an onion booty and I've gotten a few store receipts with phone numbers on them to prove it. Aron always said that black men have good taste in women.'

Reaching for the last blouse she saw what looked like the video camera bag with a letter taped to it that said simply "Angie" in the familiar hard slanted lettering of her husbands hand. She quickly opened the thick envelope and found a package of condoms wrapped inside a note from Aron:

Hiya Sweetpea!

Hope you're having fun! I'm glad I was able to send you Cathy on a cruise together. You need the break and I know Cathy will keep things interesting on the cruise. Me and the boys will be fine, call whenever you want!

Love,

Me!

P.S. I thought I would help you pack, wink, wink. And remember, be naughty! Be very naughty!

'Oh Jeez,' she thought while shaking her head. 'I can't believe he actually snuck condoms and a video camera into my suitcase.' With a hint of a smile playing across her lips she thought, 'He's been dying for me to have sex with a stranger for years now. He has such a weird fantasy, I don't get it at all. It's been a fun idea we've explored between us; in a bizarre way it's even brought us closer together.' A slight smile lit her lips thinking of how her husband had nearly come unglued with excitement after the time she had flirted with a stranger in a bar and then ultimately kissed him in a back corner. 'I don't understand why but it definitely brought a new level of passion to her marriage. But still, actually having sex with another man? I don't know if I can or even want to do that.'

The crooning voice of her Keith-ringtone broke her reverie. Noticing Cathy on the caller ID, she picked up her phone, "Where'd you run off to?"

"Hey you, go open the balcony."

"OK, hang on a sec." Angie says fumbling with the unfamiliar sliding door latch. "Are you outside?"

"Yeah, I'm down by the pool. I've got one of these cool cabanas reserved for us. Can you see me? Look to your right, I'm waving at you."

Angie quickly scans the pool and bar and spots Cathy waving furiously. "Ok, yeah, there you are."

"Wow, our room is pretty high up there!" Kay says hoisting an outsized cocktail. "Hey, forget about unpacking. Get your booty down to the pool, I've got a margarita waiting for you!"

"Alright, I'm coming. Gotta figure out how to get down there first."

"Wait, shake your titties at me!" Cathy says with a near audible grin.

"What? No!"

"Come oooonnnn!" she says drawing out her words the way you would when trying to talk a friend into getting on a roller coaster with you.

"Alright..." Angie sighs and gives a quick shoulder shudder. Truthfully she actually liked having Cathy egg her on like that. Secretly she has always wanted to be carefree and a little risqué but just seemed to need some prompting.

"Niiice, now get your booty down here before I drink your margarita too!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

At the poolside cabana Cathy shoves a punch-bowl sized margarita into her hands. "Frozen with salt, right?" she says.

"That would be me, yeah. So has the ship even left harbor yet?" Angie asks studying the pool and making special note of the hunky life guard.

"Who cares? We're here to have fun and drool over those hot Irish guys when they sing tonight!" Cathy replies.

"I'll drink to that!" Angie says softly clinking her jug sized margarita with Cathy.

"Wanna go swimming?" says Cathy as she shimmies out of her shorts with a quick little shake.

Angie shakes her head no, "I'm not really a 'sun' kind of girl. I can get sunburned under a black light. Think I'll just hang here in the shade and enjoy the view." Tipping her head slightly in the life guards direction.

"View?...Oh, gotcha." Cathy says noticing the muscular young guy with the whistle. "Yeah, I like your idea of a view!" she says with a wink and scampers off towards the diving board.

Settling back into the chaise lounge Angie slips her sunglasses on and sips her margarita. They had only been on the cruise ship for a few hours but she already felt very relaxed with a tinge of anticipation. There is something about being physically distant from home that made all of her usual worries fall away. Assured that her three boys were safe in her husbands care her thoughts flowed to the concert on board the ship tonight. Her favorite irish singers, and especially Keith, were not only on this same cruise but scheduled to perform as well.

She and Cathy had gone to one of their concerts last year and, as much fun as it was, there was a distinct disappointment that she had not gotten to meet her heartthrob Keith. Aron, partly motivated by love for Angie and partly by pure kinky desire, had gotten her on this cruise knowing that she was bound to be able to meet Keith at some point.

With one of her favorite Keith tunes playing on her iPod she easily drifted off to sleep.

Taking yet another side-long glance at herself in the full length mirror Angie asks for the third or fourth time, "You sure this looks ok?"

"Yes, of course it does. Better than ok, you're smoking! I mean look, you lost some weight, a little nip and tuck and now... Wow! I'd definitely do you!" Cathy shoots back to her with a wink.

"Hmm... if you say so..." she mumbles. Truthfully she was already fairly certain that the ass-hugging miniskirt and bust-enhancing blouse all perched atop four inch stilettos made for a sharp package but the reassurance from Cathy still felt great. "You know, Aron would call these 'fuck-me shoes'. I hope I can wear them on this boat"

"I'm sure you'll be able to wear'em and, who knows, maybe Keith will notice those 'fuck-me shoes'!"

"That's what Aron is hoping..." Angie replies quietly as she follows Cathy out of the cabin.

"I can't believe how amazing the concert was! And this time, we are definitely going to meet Keith and Damian!" Cathy says excitedly as she turns to look back towards the door to the VIP lounge.

"I know! I can't believe it! How do I look, is my hair ok?", Angie says in a breathless whisper.

"Sweetie, you are hot! You could score tonight if you had the balls for it!" comes Cathy's reply.

"Ok, alright, let's go in. I'm as ready as I can be", she says breathlessly.

Waiting in line, Angie felt a definite tingle; a little shortness of breath and an antsy excitement. Each step closer brought a fresh jolt of anticipation. Strange thoughts coursed through her mind watching as those in front of her shook hands and posed for photos with Keith. With something of a sense of jealousy, she impatiently wished for each lady ahead of her to zip her lips and move along. Slowly the line inched forward until finally Keith makes eye contact with her making a slight motion with his hand to beckon her forward.

Angie felt herself frozen to the spot, her mind reeling, 'Come on, don't do this! Move! Step up! You can't just stand there, you have to respond!' With a lurching step, Angie jolts forward with a feeling of just having broken through a glass window.

"Whoa, there now girl!" Keith says in his buttery Irish lilt. Reaching out to steady her, his hand briefly holds her upper arm.

The momentary touch sends a thrill through her body; her crotch seemingly electrified. "Yes! Yeah, I um... tripped uh... guess I'm a little nervous..." Angie stammers back.

"I hate to see such a beautiful lady fall, you know. Besides, I'm a pretty ordinary guy. No reason to be nervous." Keith replies.

Her mind struggles to comprehend, 'Did Keith just call me beautiful? And he claims to be ordinary?! Ha!' "Wow, this is just so amazing. I have been a huge fan of yours for years!" she blurts out.

"I think your friend here wants to take a few photos of us." Keith said extending his arm toward Angie.

With the sudden realization that the flashes she was seeing were from Cathy's camera, Angie moved forward and twirled into Keith's extended arm. The feeling of his casual embrace fitting her like an haute couture gown. With a radiant smile and her right arm encircling Keith's waist she faces Cathy and the camera.

Cathy pulls Angie aside, whispering fiercely as she hands her another cider, "What are you two going on about over here in the corner?"

"What? What do you mean? Keith just asked me if we could talk like a minute ago?" Angie says with a look of confusion.

"Minute, hell! You've been over here yakking it up with Keith for close to an hour now!" Cathy replies.

Angie's mind spun with the evenings events. She had spent nearly the entire meet-and-greet lost in conversation with Keith, much to the chagrin to more than a few other women. Now she struggled to contain her composure. Having found secluded corner near the bar, the one on one conversation with Keith continued and was becoming decidedly more flirtatious with each passing drink. A seemingly unintended brush of her arm here, a momentary contact of bodies as the crowd around them milled.

A slight rolling of the ship and Angie leaned in toward Keith ostensibly to maintain her balance. Her hand on his chest, she looks up at him coyly; eyes locking together instinct took control. Keith leaned down; her lips rose to meet his.

She closed the cabin door with her heart pounding. She knew what was coming and was both exhilarated and frightened. The shaking of her knees was a curious mixture of fear and excitement; that peculiar foreknowledge of something that will be singularly fantastic and surreal.

Her hands reached for his shirt and began to open the buttons. At times feeling as if she were perhaps watching herself in action she continued peeling back his shirt. His hands pressed in on her back and drew her inexorably closer. Her nose pressed close to his chest, she inhaled deeply of his skin.

Still struggling to process the concept, the reality of having Keith here in her cabin. The climax of her actions were a certainty. Tilting her head upwards her lips met his in a cascade of his long blonde hair. The electrifying touch of his lips immediately energized her, kissing him deeply and passionately.

Her hands exploring his chest she freed him from his shirt and nearly clawed at his belt buckle. His strong large hands boldly explored her; wandering freely from her back and migrating to her ass, gripping firmly and pulling her to him.

With his belt unfastened, Keith's kilt smoothly fell away. His lustful interest in her was now unmistakable; proud and erect. Still exploring his lips with her own she pressed into him fiercely; his impressive manhood throbbing against her blouse.

Eagerly her lips pulled at his; gingerly she felt the caress of his tongue with a jolt of exhilaration. His hands freely roaming now, boldly squeezing her ass and drifting up her back and around to her breasts. With a certain urgency she started unbuttoning her blouse while still locked in a kiss with Keith. The ferocity with which she returned his lusty kisses shocked even her while her hands deftly unfastened the last of her buttons.

She thrust her arms down and back as his hands instinctively swept her blouse from her shoulders to the floor. In a fluid motion her hand unclasps her bra. With her large proud breasts laid bare she steps into Keith's embrace and the passionate kissing resumes. Feeling her tits pressing into Keith's muscular chest, her heart pounds with expectation. Their arms and legs intertwine groping and feeling and responding to a primitive impulse. Vaguely she is aware that her course is set and that sex with Keith is a certainty. Part of her mind is already trying to grapple with the thought of him penetrating her.

Slowly Keith's hands slide downward; his easily slipping inside her waistband. With little resistance her skirt eases over her ass and over her hips and crumples to the floor. The shock of the cold air draws her in closer to Keith. In a shiver of excitement and the coolness of the cabin she presses her clearly excited mound against Keith's leg.

Pushing back she breaks free from Keith and stands proudly exposed. With one leg slightly bent, she cups her breast and shyly peeks up at Keith. She is fully exposed to his gaze and feels both frightened and exhilarated. Pressing her palm flat against his chest she pushes him backwards onto the bed and quickly flips on the video recorder on the dresser.

Crawling over him, she straddles his hips and grasps his cock. She feels his remarkable girth and heft and; taking a moment to look back at the camera, she guides him to her eager pussy and sinks down on his cock gasping in delight as he presses through her lips and fills her completely. Rocking her hips just slightly, back and forth, she adjusts to his impressive size; focusing on his massive dick.

Rising up, she looks down and sees his cock sliding out, the lips of her pussy stretched and clinging to his shaft. With a slow reversal, she eases downward plunging him deep into her as a soft moan escapes her lips. Slipping into a steady slow rhythm she rocks back and forth; every nerve focused on Keith's dick pressing into her vagina. Her warm moist lips effortlessly pressed aside as his hard rod probes ever deeper.

In a steady pace, her lovely full ass glides up and down as Keith's hands grope and squeeze. Looking over her shoulder she glances back at the camera focused on her back. Exposing her pussy on tape she is vaguely aware that she is fulfilling her husbands greatest fantasy and subconsciously plays to the camera for that very reason. She leans forward and rises up. Keith's cock slowly slides from her sex; labia clinging so wetly. Slowly, ever so slowly, the head of his shaft emerges, glistening and nestled against her lips. In contrast to her petite frame, his impressive dimensions were readily apparent and almost appeared incompatible with her pussy.

Pressing downward his cock pushes against her sex; seemingly unable to penetrate until her lips suddenly part allowing several inches of him to slip inside. Every fiber of her body was focused on the thrilling sensation of every inch as it passes her lips. The experience of being filled by him, of receiving Keith into her and joining together caused her breath to come in small fluttering gasps of excitement; her body tingling with excitement and desire.

Leaning forward again she liked the thrill of exposing herself so intimately to the camera, the thrill of knowing that her husband is going to watch her having sex with Keith. Up and down her pussy caressed his rod; her nipples grazing softly over Keith's lips. Abruptly he grabs her full breasts and draws her nipple into her mouth. She feels his tongue circling her nipple and drawing her breast in.

Placing her elbows on the bed around his head she leans in and kisses his mouth with passionate intensity as his dick churns in her pussy. Her lips intertwined with his as their tongues touch urgently groping and seeking. Full breasts are pressed against his muscular chest as his hands rapidly wander. Caressing her back and rubbing the backs of her legs, his hands return again and again to the wonderful swell and curve of her ass. Gripping and massaging his hands return over and over to the supple smoothness of her backside. His large strong hands nearly span each cheek, fingers splayed and gripping at her; beautifully framing his ever-hardening cock as he drives in and out of her, rudely driving her vagina lips apart as he plunges into her again and again.

Her pace quickening, she rises up on her knees still impaled on his member. Reaching back and holding her ankles she thrusts her chest out. Breasts rising and falling in rhythm Keiths roaming hands focus on her tits. With just the right pressure he massages and kneads; his hands rubbing smoothly from her shoulders to her navel. His thumb slowly glides lower towards her pussy. Her lips are pressed open wide to accommodate his cock, her clitoris laid bare and exposed. Pressing lightly his thumb encircles her clit as she rises and falls. Overwhelmed with the intensity her hips grind down jamming every bit of his swollen manhood into her. Suddenly Keith withdraws his hand and grabs her waist; forcing her to a stop she pants as the urge to orgasm slowly subsides.

Rising up reluctantly, Keiths dick gradually pulls from her pussy. Her lips clinging to him, his long cock finally pulls free. She swiftly turns around backward to face the still running camera and straddles Keith again. His penis stands tall and proud and she settles down to his hips. His member sticks straight up between her legs and rests against her belly; the soft head of his cock obscures her navel. She rises up to mount him again. His length forces her up as high as she can stand on her knees. With her beautiful golden red hair cascading in curls around her face she grips his penis and positions him at the entrance to her love tunnel. Looking at the camera, she says in a sultry whisper, "I hope you love me Honey!" and sinks down onto his cock. Eyes closed, she throws her head back in the ecstasy of being filled. In his soft Irish lilt Keith says, "Aye Angie, you're amazing girl!"

12