Cruising the Bahamas Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Airagone
Airagone
17 Followers

“Damn, that was a whole gallon I think” was the only thing she could say, having swallowed the mouth full. She then bend forward and licked the cum off my stomach while staring at me with her one good eye. When she was finished, she sat up in the bottom of the boat, wiped her nose and eye with her hand and licked it clean as well, then rubbed her wet hand across her soft and puffy breast, the cooling breeze driving it to even further heights.

“I think it’s time for a swim” she exclaimed and rolled over the side of the boat and into the water. I followed from the other side and we swam together for ten minutes. She reminded me that I still had to find dinner so I grabbed my snorkel and spear, still completely naked and went hunting. She climbed back into the boat and laid out, sunning herself in the nude. Each time I returned from a dive she was perched on the side of the inflatable, in all her glory. It made me even more excited than ever.

It took nearly a half hour but I finally found a grouper large enough to feed the four of us, checked for sharks and finding none, popped him with a great head shot. Swimming back to the boat, Cleo was watching my progress and jumped up and down in excitement. She loves grouper. I tossed the fish into the boat, filled the water glass with sea water and dropped the fish into the wooden bucket, the tail and six or eight inches of the fish still hanging out, dipping over the edge.

I climbed into the dinghy and sat on the edge as Cleo, still excited, came over to hug me. She was still holding me when she looked at the fish hanging out of the bucket then looked into my lap and said, “You both have something in common.” Then she reached down and took hold of my soft cock in her tiny hand, slowly stroking it.

It wasn’t an instant erection but damn close as she leaned in and kissed me, sensuously, for the first time. Her lips were soft and flexible, her tongue warm and exploring, her taste, my salty cum aftertaste mingled with her was exquisite. We held this position for several minutes until she finally let go of my member and leaned back against the rubber tubes of the boat, exposing her newly swollen cunt to me. She reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart showing her long clit.

I dropped to my knees, placed my head between her legs and began lapping at her. She tasted like salt water with a musky scent, her long clit almost like a miniature cock in my mouth as I sucked it in and out. I reached up and fondled her breasts for the first time and they were as wonderful as I had dreamed about. Tiny, soft, swollen like a little child wanting to be touched. I removed my mouth from her clit and inserted my tongue up her love canal as deeply as I could, suddenly hitting an obstruction. Could it be she was actually a virgin? She sucked cock so expertly that I assumed she was not still intact.

I continued down, licking at her asshole, giving her a rim job which drove her to arch her back and nearly fall over into the water. She held on and I continued my assault on her senses with my mouth. Settling back on her clit once more I concentrated on providing an orgasm of intensity. I succeeded as she came for several minutes all over my face, her juices dripping down her crack, coating her asshole.

When she finally relaxed she had that great smile, it spoke silently of satisfaction. There is nothing more rewarding for a guy than to provide that level of satisfaction to a woman. And nothing to make a guy harder. I was hard, very hard. I leaned in between her legs, my dick pointing at her still pulsating cunt and kissed her hard. She responded. As soon as my cock head touched her pussy lips she shuttered again, pressed her hands against my shoulders and gently pushed me back.

“I am saving that for my wedding night.”

I stopped in my tracks not knowing what to do next. She resolved that for me by saying, “Here is something else of mine you can have. It’s nearly as important.”

She then rolled over, leaning across the inflated tube of the dinghy and raised her lovely rear end in the air while reaching behind, grasping and spreading her ass cheeks wide open. Her puckered little hole staring at me like a one eyed pirate, inviting me in. I didn’t hesitate. I simply grabbed a hold, lined up and pressed the head of my cock against this little tiny opening. It resisted, I pressed. It resisted, I pushed. It gave, I slid in, slowly. She gasped, winced, then loudly moaned.

Afraid of hurting her I stopped but she forced the issue, “Farther, farther, push!”

Her encouragement and my steel hardness did the trick as I continued my slide into her backside. She was making all sorts of noise, issuing instructions, making demands.

“Please fuck my ass, hard, harder, now. Please!”

I could do nothing but comply. And I did with a vengeance. Nothing soft or mild about this. I rammed it as deeply as it could go, withdrew until it nearly popped out then sent it home once again. She settled in to a cooing, moaning, ohhh and ahhh sort of thing as I pounded her ass remorselessly. It only took three or four minutes before I unloaded into her puckered hole. It was the fact that she was having another orgasm that dove me over the top. She wasn’t rubbing her clit, or stroking her virgin hole, she was having a full out anal climax.

As I came she said, “Ohhh God, I can feel your cum filling my ass. God, does that feel great!”

Which made me cum more.

As I softened and was finally expelled from her anal tract, I saw the cum oozing out her little bum and down her thigh. She smiled a little thank you smile and slipped over the edge of the dinghy and into the water where I followed. We swam for another ten minutes, playfully wrestling and touching and flirting. It was delightful. We clambered back into the dinghy, dressed and headed back for a fried (her favorite way) crunchy grouper dinner, watching the sun set behind the boat and drinking a cool Pinot Grigio, the four of us cuddled in the cockpit, all three of them having shared something in common.

Airagone
Airagone
17 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories