Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to hear a story colonel?" he asked.

"What are you...!?" the commander began.

"You'll like it. It's about the previous crusade." Renard said, shrugging. Instantly, Lionheart's stance relaxed and he appeared surprised. "Oh we remember it, but not for the reason you probably think. Would you like for me to tell you what happened to your dear King Bradley? It's not as nearly a pretty a tale as you've been told, I assure you." The commander instantly became suspicious. King Bradley's valiant struggle against the Demon King was one of the driving forces behind this crusade. They were going to defeat the evil monster or die valiantly. Of course, the story had been told by troops that had retreated from the battle.

"He died fighting the Demon King." the colonel said firmly.

"Never even got close." Renard replied. "He showed up here with eight thousand troops, ten times what you have. He marched out into the desert for a day. The next day he came running back with half of his troops gone. You see, back then we had an infestation of these things we call "snapping trees." I think the official name is intelligent trees, but over time they all developed a terrible attitude and were known for picking people up and "snapping" their bones." Renard began rubbing the area between his nose and his mouth, apparently amused with himself.

"When your king came running back my forefathers shut the door on him." he said, continuing. "He threatened to burn the city down if they didn't let him back in, but they refused. The next day, the living trees followed them to the city. The trees ripped the rest of them apart, including your glorious king. We remember it as the day of burning trees. Once the battle was finished, the trees set up shop around the city, apparently content to wait my forefathers out. The citizens shot flaming arrows and boiling oil over the walls. They burned the lot of them, pushing the trees close to extinction. In a way, we like your king. It made the desert a little safer." The colonel waited for several moments, seeing if there was more to the tale. There apparently wasn't.

"The point of that story was?" he asked. Renard laughed again. The commander decided to let it go.

"Commander, you sure are thick." the fox said. "In the last crusade, how did the king fare with his troops? He lost four thousand the first day and four thousand the second. The fact that you have been here for two days and lost only four is a huge compliment. Take heart dear colonel, so far, you are doing a hell of a job!" The colonel tilted his head and his eyelid twitched. Renard told that whole story just so he could be a smart-ass? He didn't have time for this nonsense. The colonel turned and began marching away. "You're going to have to get to losing people colonel!" Lionheart stopped. The fox man suddenly sounded very serious. "There's going to a lot more of it the further we go." The commander stood still for a few moments more. He then resumed walking away.

"He's too high-strung." Renard said to himself. "He's going to be the death of all of us."

*

Private Helena Burks awoke in a very unusual position. When she opened her eyes she saw the moon-lit desert moving under her at an incredible speed. She was moving backwards so quick that she thought she was on a horse. She looked and saw that was not the case. Instead, there was what appeared to be the back of a person, but it was covered in fur. What could appear like a man but was covered in fur? Then she remembered.

Earlier at the camp, shouting had woken her up. Without even putting on her armor, she grabbed her sword and ran outside. The moment she stepped outside of her tent something struck her head and it all went dark. Helena tried to speak, but found that her mouth had been gagged. She tried to move her arms, but they were bound. She tried to kick her legs, but they were tied together as well. She gazed around to see that there were two other creatures apart from the one carrying her charging through the desert. They were covered in brown fur, were bulky and were in the shape of humans except for one glaring factor. Their faces were those of pigs. The woman then realized that she had been kidnapped by the pigmen that they had encountered earlier.

Helena screamed and began kicking with her bound feet. The pigmen that was carrying her abruptly laughed in a manner similar to a squeal. The others gazed over and joined their comrade in the laughter. The arm holding Helena onto the creature's shoulder was strong and no matter how hard she struggled, it wouldn't budge. She was unarmed, alone and rapidly moving away from the army. Considering the fact that Colonel Lionheart was willing to leave his second-in-command behind, it wasn't likely that she would be pursued.

The pigmen didn't stop running until the sun had risen in the sky. They finally slowed down as they approached a collection of giant cliff rocks in the middle of nowhere. They marched into the center of the formations where a tiny pool of water was sitting. There were also mud buildings, fire pits and bones of animals. Helena knew that this had to be their den.

The creature carrying Helena dropped her onto the ground. She tried to crawl away, but with her feet and hands bound she didn't get very far. The pigs howled with laughter yet again, apparently incredibly amused. Helena could feel her insides burn in anger. It was like she was some jester to them. She was panicked, afraid and desperate to escape, yet it was all hilarious to these monsters. They were mocking her. They let her try to crawl away as one of them entered his mud dwelling. The other two followed her around, pretending to stalk her before snorting, laughing and kicking sand in her face. They were toying with her.

Finally, the third reemerged with a waterskin. It had a hallowed out horn on the top of it. The pigmen chuckled as the one with the waterskin grabbed Helena by her long, brown hair. He lifted her up by it, causing her to scream against her gag. The grinning pig face infuriated her, but there was nothing she could do. She could only glare at him with her brown eyes. One of the other pigmen removed the gag from her mouth. Helena screamed once it was removed, only earning chuckles from the pigs.

"You won't get away with this!" she shouted. "The army will come for me! You...!" She was rudely interrupted. The horn from the waterskin was shoved in her mouth. It must have had a hole at the end, because liquid was poured into her mouth. At first, Helena thought it was water. She was very thirsty and considered drinking it. However, the moment it filled her mouth she tasted something else. It was somewhat bitter. There was something else in it. She refused to drink it, snorting through her nose in displeasure. She spat it out, with water spewing from around the horn. One of the pigmen reached out and pinched her nose. Helena thrashed around, much to their amusement. She held her breath as long as she could. When she couldn't hold it anymore she tried to gasp through her mouth.

The horn of the waterskin was then shoved into the back of her throat. Her eyes were as wide as they could go. She coughed and gagged as the water was poured down her throat against her consent. She had no choice but to swallow it. She hopelessly floated between suffocating and vomiting. Finally, the pigman pulled the horn out of her mouth.

They let her go and she collapsed onto the sand. Helena coughed and gagged. She wanted to throw up, but her hands were tied around her back and she couldn't get her fingers to her throat. Instead she writhed, trying to free her hands so she couldn't be poisoned. The pigmen only laughed. She glared up at them. The one with the waterskin appeared much older than the other two. He had gray streaks in his fur, wrinkles around his snout and scars all over his face. The other two were younger and were busy chuckling to themselves. For several minutes, they kicked her, snorted at her and groped her, much to Helena's fury. They appeared to be waiting for something, although she had no idea what it was. She didn't have to wait too long to find out.

It hit her all at once. A burning sensation shot through her body. Her vision glazed over and her thoughts turned to mush. Her muscles went slack and her cries of anger melted into gurgles of confusion. Her entire body felt like it was on fire and was itching. She was now writhing for a different reason. Her clothes were scratching her body and giving her slight relief, but not near enough to sate her. The three pigmen laughed again. They snorted and squealed at each other, apparently communicating. One of the pigmen reached down and removed Helena's gag. Instead of screaming, she grunted and moaned. She grit her teeth, arched her back and began to drool.

The heat inside of Helena's body reached the area between her legs. Her groin tingled and burned. Her canal began to itch painfully and the folds began to drool. She gyrated with weak motions, desperately trying to satiate her desire. The pigmen laughed once more. One of the young ones picked her up. He sat her up against one of the rocks. Helena tried to focus and realize what was happening, but her mind was a haze of desire. They had given her some kind of aphrodisiac...and now she was helpless. A hand grabbed each side of her face and squeezed. She instinctively opened her mouth. Then something long and hard was shoved into it.

The rod pierced the back of her throat, choking and alarming her enough to briefly snap her out of it. She was staring at a furry abdomen and there was a hand on the back of her head. She could smell a sickening scent of sweat, musk and stink. Helena gagged and tried to bite down. There wasn't any power in her jaws. It only amused the pigman, who grinned widely. He held her there, only allowing her to breath his scent through her nose. Slowly, the haze began to set in agin, despite her every resistance. Her brain numbed, her vision blurred and the burning overwhelmed her body. The foul scent around her nose suddenly began to smell good.

It was virile, sweet and made the tingling in her loins worse. Seeing that Helena was again lost in her desire, the pigman began drawing his erection out of her mouth before pounding it in again. Thanks to whatever they gave her, her throat was relaxed. Using his hand as leverage, the creature began thrusting forward and pulling her limp head back onto him. Every time he did, Helena's nose filled with the heady scent. Helena's eyes rolled as the tingling and burning inside of her was reaching a fever pitch. The pigman began rotating her head around, getting different angles to his thrusts in her mouth. The salty taste of his dick began to be delicious. Helena's tongue coiled around it, tasting every nook and cranny.

The pig began moaning at the new pleasure. He held her head back so the crown of his shaft could rest inside her mouth. He let her tongue freely move around dick. The muscle then poked under his foreskin and circled the sensitive flesh underneath. To make sure she got all the taste, Helena sucked on the dick, intent on making sure the saltiness completely filled her mouth. He pigman gritted his teeth. He grabbed both sides of her head and began pounding into her mouth harder than before. Helena gagged, but offered no resistance. After a few moments of the powerful thrusts he squealed and gave one final push. His shaft swelled and he kept it at the back of her throat.

A hot liquid gushed into Helena's windpipe, giving her no choice but to swallow. It cascaded with every throb of the pig's cock. The creature's hips twitched and he shuddered with each powerful burst of seed. When the climax began to subside the pigman began pulling out. Two more weaker spurts coated her mouth. The creature held his wet shaft at her open mouth as one final squirt came out and landed halfway out of her mouth.

Helena's mouth and nose filled with the salty, musky odor. The sperm was thick and smelly and made her head spin hard. Her tongue swirled the spunk around her mouth. In her haze she loved the consistency and taste. She swallowed what was in her mouth and then licked around her lips, getting every last drop inside of her. The pigmen laughed again. The one that had been pleasured had to gasp between chuckles. The other young pig grabbed the limp girl and laid her on the ground. He ripped off her shirt. Lacking any gentleness, he opened his mouth and stuffed half of one of her large breasts in his maw.

Helena gasped, moaned and arched her back. She could feel the tingling inside of her erupt into pleasure. The creature sucked and licked her mound, focusing on her sensitive peak. He also gently bit down on the sensitive flesh. It all felt like pleasure to Helena, whose tongue was now hanging out of her mouth. The pig then released her breast and went for the other one. This one he bit on the nipple, also eliciting groans of pleasure. He suckled on it, as if he expected milk to come out of them. He licked a few more times, tasting her milky skin. He then buried his face between the mounds.

He began licking and drooling. He covered the crevice in his spit, as if he was salivating over her mere taste. When her breasts were completely coated in slobber he lifted his head and wiped his mouth. He put both of his knees on either side of her stomach. He undid the animal skin pants around his waist and pulled out his sizable erection. He gripped her breasts together and stabbed the rod through them.

In her haze, all Helena could feel was something hot and hard rubbing against her sensitive chest. The pigman began thrusting his dick through the slick mounds, which barely wrapped around his huge shaft. Helena could hear the pig grunt with each thrust. The skin around her breasts had always been covered and was untouched. Because of this, the flesh was pale, soft and supple. The pigman growled, seemingly in frustration. Helena could feel her hands being unbound. They were then brought to the sides of her breasts. The pigman began thrusting again. She could feel her breasts jiggling from the friction. She gazed down to see the head of the dick poke up into her face. Fascinated by it, she didn't stop holding her breasts, even after the pig released her.

Now with much more leverage, the creature began moving much harder. Helena's fuzzy mind stared at the erection shoving between her mounds. It was covered in fur at the base, was as tan as the rest of the pigman's skin except for the purple head and was searing hot. Every time it pierced through her crevice he head of it poked her face. Remembering how good the last one tasted, she opened her mouth and allowed the head to enter her mouth. The pigman growled in pleasure, shoving through her breasts farther. It allowed the head of his dick to linger in her mouth, where she happily swirled her tongue around it. The creature's movements began to become erratic as his panting increased.

Helena could feel the dick twitch between her breasts as the pigman began snorting. After a few more thrusts the creature squealed. It erupted while between her breasts. It coated the crevice before poking through them and coating her chest. Seeing the gushing seed, Helena opened her mouth and wrapped it around the head. Between squeals, the pigman groaned, feeling her suck the sensitive head as each flood of spunk flowed out of him. It went on for what seemed like forever. His prick flowed like a faucet, continually flooding her mouth with boiling seed.

Finally, his dick stopped twitching and the pigman was left panting. He pulled his prick free from her mouth. He stepped off of her, letting her glassy eyes search for the now-missing shaft. She saw that there was still sperm all over her chest. With her weak hands, she began scooping the seed up on her hands and sticking it in her mouth. The pigmen laughed yet again, immensely amused.

Finally losing patience, the older pigman flipped her over. After untying her feet he lifted her ass into the air and spread her legs. Helena didn't seem to care that her face and breasts were in the sand. The pigman stuck a finger inside of her already wet folds. Helena shrieked through her clenched teeth. An eruption of pleasure shot through her. Her hips quivered as more juices flowed onto the pigman's finger. With a chuckle, the creature removed his finger. Helena whined and wagged her ass back and forth with what little strength she had. The old pigman undid his own pants and positioned his large dick at her entrance. With her breasts, knees, face and hair in dirt and with a pig creature she lost her virginity.

The pigman thrust inside of her without a hint of gentleness. An explosion of both pain and pleasure shot through her body. Helena groaned loudly. She was actively drooling and shaking, her body completely overstimulated. Without waiting a single moment, the pigman resumed moving. Helena went between moaning and screaming. Pain and pleasure swam around her body, unsure of which one would win. The pigman simply held onto her hips and pounded away. He chuckled, seemingly enjoying himself. After a while the pain began to diminish. The screams subsided and Helena's eyes rolled into the back of her head once again. With every stab of the dick a surge of pleasure shot through her.

Her juices gushed onto the creature's dick. The prick felt massive and blazing hot inside of her. It was the most pleasurable thing she had ever felt. The pig grinned. He lay his body across hers and began toying with her breasts. With a sudden, new pleasure shooting through her she began moaning louder and louder. Her body stiffened as each thrust pushed the pleasure further. It built until finally, with a loud scream, it burst. She screamed like a whore as her fluids gushed around the rod. Her entire body shook helplessly as the pleasure overwhelmed her body.

She spewed out saliva as she yelled as loud as she could. The creature didn't stop for a single moment. He continued to pound into her, enjoying the hot juices gushing out and the way she clenched around him. She screamed for what seemed like an eternity. Finally she slumped, twitching helplessly. The pig chuckled. He turned her over onto her back and lifted her legs without even removing his shaft.

The pigman began thrusting again. He grinned as he stared down at her folds. They bulged around his massive prick, yet continued to coat him in slick juices. Every time he pumped inside it would widened and he could even see his girth bulging in her lower stomach. With better leverage, he began pounding her more powerfully and deeper. Helena moaned loudly every time their hips slapped together. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and she drooled more than ever. Every thrust built pleasure inside of her once again. She began arching her back and her juices were actively dripping onto the sand beneath her. Unable to hold back the pleasure again, her body erupted again.

She screamed with her tongue out and her eyes in the back of her head. Her fluids cascaded onto the pig's dick. Her body flailed helplessly, drowning in pleasure. She went completely limp, unconscious and unable to move. The pigman only laughed. He now stood up, still gripping her hips. Helena hung limply onto the ground. He thrust away at her slack body, treating her like a ragdoll.

After a few thrusts he began grunting and snorting. His hips quivered as he shoved as deep inside of her as he could and erupted. He squealed with each powerful gush of his seed. He threw his head back and shook as he emptied torrents of sperm into the limp woman. After a few throbbing floods it overflowed her insides and surged out around his shaft. It pooled onto the ground before being absorbed into the sand. With one final snort the pigman finished.