Crush

Story Info
At fourteen he had crush on his brother's wife; at eighteen...
9.4k words
4.53
264.9k
196
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,395 Followers

Carol watched from the side as her husband Gene, and his eighteen year old brother, Ray, horsed around in the pool. She was glad to see that Ray seemed to be enjoying himself. It was the first time she had really seen him laugh since he had moved in with them back in the spring. His and Gene's parents were killed in and automobile accident and he had come to live with them as Gene was his only living relative. Back in his old school he was an outstanding athletic with a college football scholarship waiting for him. Here in his new school he hardly knew anyone and was just going through the motions as he waited to graduate in a couple of weeks. He didn't seem to have many friends and he never dated. Carol knew he was shy around girls and she couldn't understand why. He was a handsome young man that could turn any girl's eye and even some older women, including her.

Ray had only been fourteen years old when she and Gene married. Even back then he had been shy but around her he seemed to open up. She found that he was following her just about every where she went. She decided he had a crush on her and she did her best not to embarrass him. Since she and Gene were both twenty two at the time she didn't pay much attention to him. Since they lived across the state they didn't see that much of him and even then he would follow her around.

Now that he was living with them, until he left for college, he wasn't quite so easy to ignore. Not that she wanted too as he had developed into a very nice young man with muscles in all the right places. As she watched she thought that if she were single she would be knocking at his door every night. She watched him doing crazy things off the diving board and recognized that he was showing off for her. She had to stifle a grin as she watched him.

Ray was over six feet and 190 pounds and the weight room had really worked for him. He had blond hair and the brightest blue eyes that she could get loss in. Gene was now twenty seven and wasn't as firm as he once was. He was still a good looking man that could turn a woman's head. They had sex before they married and lots of it since. Only now it was beginning to taper off to a couple times a week. Some of it might have been Ray moving in with them but that hadn't dampened her desire any so she couldn't help but wonder if Gene might be getting some on the side. She wasn't the jealous type but she didn't expect her husband to be fucking around on her.

Carol was tall at nearly five ten and her 120 pounds were place on her tall body in just the right places. The bikini she wore around the pool wasn't meant to stop men from looking, and she knew that Ray was doing his share. Her breasts were on display as much as she dared. So far Gene had not mentioned that Ray was getting more than just an eye full of her. Knowing her young brother-in-law had a crush on her boosted her self-esteem. He had plenty to keep him entertained during the early summer afternoons around the pool.

Gene often had to travel overnight and be gone a couple of days at a time. It was during this time that she and Ray talked. He would talk to her when he wouldn't talk to anyone else. Since it had warmed up a lot of time was spent at the pool; her in her bikini and him with a hard cock. She knew she was being cruel flashing her C cup breasts in front of him every day, but it made her feel good to know the young man was turned on by her. He must not have been suffering much since he was around her every opportunity he had.

"Ray, Isn't your prom coming up this week end?"

"Yea." He didn't sound very enthusiastic about it.

"Who are you taking?"

"I'm not going."

"Why? It is your senior year. I know you are still new here but I am sure you know some girl that would like to go with you."

"I don't know any that aren't already going with their boyfriends."

"You should really get yourself a date. I remember my senior prom; it was sure a big deal back then."

"Who did you go with?"

"I went with your brother. Man, we danced all night and then we left and went, Ah we left and went home."

"I know you are lying now, Gene never carried a girl straight home."

"Ok, so we didn't go straight home."

"Where did you go?"

"You sure are nosey. We went down behind Old Man Hinson's barn next to the river."

"And?"

She gave him a wicked smile. "We did a little kissing and making out; you know just like kids do now."

"I have never done that."

"See, that is why you need to get you a girl and go to the prom. There is something about the prom night that makes good girls loosen up."

"How loose did you get?"

"Ray! You don't need to know everything."

"Did you do it?"

"No! Not all the way; he did get his hand on my breasts and my legs a few times. He would have gone a lot farther if another car hadn't picked the same spot to come too."

"When did you and Gene do it the first time?"

"You don't need to know that."

"Oh come on and tell me, it's not like I am going out and post it on the telephone poles."

She was blushing a little at his questions. "At that same place a month later."

"Was it good?"

"Ray! You ask too many questions."

"I have never even kissed a girl; I wouldn't even have any idea how to go about having sex with one."

"Believe me honey, when the right girl comes along you want have any trouble knowing what to do."

"I just get all nervous when I try talking to a girl."

"You don't get nervous when you are talking to me, don't I qualify for a girl? Maybe I'm not pretty enough for you." She knew she was baiting him and couldn't keep the grin from her face.

"NO! You are beautiful, the most beautiful girl I have ever known! You never embarrass me like the other girls do."

"How do they embarrass you?"

"You know, if they catch me looking at them they always make some commit to the other girls."

"What do you mean looking at them? All boys look at girls."

"I know but you catch me looking but you never say anything about it."

"You know Ray; it might help if you looked them in the eyes instead of their breasts. Yea, I see you looking at me all the time. I like to be looked at or I wouldn't wear a bathing suit like this. I'm older and understand how young boys are. Still I would like to carry on a conversation with you and be able to see your eyes on my face."

"I'm sorry; I will try to keep my eyes up." She almost laughed out loud when she sat up and his eyes dropped to her cleavage.

"You don't have to try so hard with me; I like looking at you as well."

"Do girls look at boys like that?"

"Sure, I watch you all the time around the pool. You are young and strong, and very handsome. "

"What do you think about when you look at me?'

"I think that if I wasn't married and eight years younger I would be after you."

"If you were with me at the prom would you go parking after it?"

"If I were your prom date I couldn't wait to find a nice quite place to spend some time with you."

"Good, go to the prom with me."

"What? Oh no, I said if I wasn't married and eight years younger I would be glad to go with you. Besides, why would you want to go to the prom with an old married woman when you could go with one of the pretty young girls in your school?"

"I'm not going if you don't go with me."

"Come on Ray, I'm much too old for you; your friends would laugh if they knew your date was actually your sister-in-law."

"They would be too jealous to laugh. You would be the prettiest girl at the prom."

Carol thought the idea was completely rediculas, but at the same time found it exciting. "Ray would never let me do it."

"I'll ask him."

"Ray, find yourself a young girl to go with you."

"It's to late now, it is this weekend; I'll ask Gene."

"Don't do it." She may as well have been talking to a tree as he had the idea that she would be going to the prom with him. She could see the excitement in his eyes. To bad that Gene was going to put a stop to it. She hoped he didn't hurt Ray's feelings.

In bed that night, she and Gene had just finished having sex. Both had reached fulfillment even if it wasn't the mind blowing sex they had when they first married. They loved each other and it was good comfortable sex. As he rolled from her she realized that was just what it was, comfortable. She wondered just when it became that way?

Ray leaned over and kissed her good night. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I think you should go."

"Go where?"

"The prom, Ray asked me if he could take you."

"Surely you told him no!"

"No, I think it would be good for him."

"I'm eight years older than him; the kids would laugh him out of school."

"No the boys would be jealous of him and the girls would be jealous of you. You remember at our prom when Robert came with the college girl? Every body was jealous of him and after then he had a date every weekend. I think it would be good for him and you. I know you like to dance." She made every excuse she could think of but he insisted that she go.

"I never thought you would let me go with another man."

"He's my little brother."

"Are you blind are just don't care? He has had a crush on me since he was fourteen. He hasn't taken his eyes off my ass or breasts since he moved in. He isn't little any more. He is a full grown man, and a handsome one at that."

"I have seen the way he looks at you, the same way every man that has ever seen you in your bikini looks at you. Hell, if I was him I would be trying to get in your panties. Go with him, have a good time, it might help him get other dates later." Then he rolled over and went to sleep. She was awake thinking about what she could wear. Something sexy but not enough to get them kicked out. She wondered if Ray could dance, if she was going she was dam well going to enjoy it!

Monday afternoon when Ray got home from school she set him down at the table and talked to him. "I don't know what you said to your brother but he insists that I go with you to the prom." She saw the smile on his face. "I hope you are still smiling like that after you get laughed out of school for bringing your sister-in-law to the prom."

"They are going to be so jealous."

"If I go with you it is going to be a real date. I'm going to dress up and I expect a flower for my dress. I'm not going to ride in your old truck, you will just have to ask Gene if he will loan you his Lexus. You will take me out to dinner before the prom and for breakfast afterwards. I expect you to wear a tux and open doors for me, and I like to dance. I don't go to a dance to set on the side and watch others dancing." She saw the smile go from his face. "What, don't you dance?"

"Not much, hardly at all."

"Man, you are going to make me work for this aren't you? Ok, the first thing we do is teach you to dance. Since the prom is this Saturday we have five days to teach you how to dance. Your brother wasn't that good either back then. He is better now but he still doesn't care for it like I do. It's a good thing I keep up with the latest dances. Most all of them are fast dances, the slow ones never change. Go put up your books and change shoes. You can't dance in tennis shoes; wear your dress shoes, they will help you get use to dancing in them."

He was back in just a minute with his dress shoes in his hands. "Put on your shoes and then help me move the table. It is easier to dance on this hard tile than on the carpet. They soon had the table and chairs pushed to the side and she put in a cd in the portable player. She had not wasted her time during the day. She checked with friends that had kids about what songs were hot today and went out and purchased a few. After all, the dance steps were pretty much the same to each song, only the beat changed.

She moved to the beat and showed him the steps and how to keep time. She soon realized that she had made one tactical mistake; She almost never wore a bra around home and the movements had her breasts swaying under her shirt; a fact not loss on Ray. "Ray, quit looking at my tits! How do you think you will ever learn to dance if you don't pay attention! Look at my face and concentrate on the steps and movement.

"Sorry. " He did try but it was almost impossible not to notice them moving under her shirt.

"That's some better but you need to try harder." They danced for thirty minutes before she called for a break. "I think you will have it by Saturday. We'll do this every day when you get home from school."She poured them a coke and pulled out a chair. When you get rested we'll work on the slow dances. She figured he might do better with them since he couldn't see her breasts jiggling with every move.

She changed the cd to slow dancing song. Turning around she held out her hand towards him. Reluctantly he let her lead him to the center of the room. "Have you ever slow danced before?" All she got was a negative shake of his head. "Ok, we will start with a simple step." She took his hand and put it on her waist the other she held in her own with on hand resting on his shoulder. "Now this is the basic position to hold your partner. Now watch this." She moved into a basic box step, until he was moving with her. All this time they had been barely touching. She moved a little closer until she could feel his body touching hers.

"Now on each corner turn me. You are the man so you need to lead, I will follow you." The song played over several times while she tried to teach him how to turn her and get away from the basic steps. He was getting better but her toes were taking a beating.

He stepped on her once and she let out a moan. "I'm sorry. I have two left feet."

"Gene was the same way once but he finally got the hang of it. Here move closer to me, you want be dancing that far away anyway at the prom." She took his hand that was resting on her waist and moved it farther around her body. Her hand on his shoulder moved to his neck as she pulled him closer. Her hand holding his hand pulled them in until he was almost touching her breast. "Don't pick up you feet; let them slide on the floor. Move slow and let the music tell you what to do."

From the moment she pulled him closer his cock grew hard and he couldn't do anything to stop it. He could fell his face getting redder and redder by the moment. He knew she was going to feel him and get mad at him.

Carol knew that she had messed up at once. He was getting hard and she could feel him touching her body. She wanted to put him at ease but didn't know how. His wasn't the first hard cock she had felt while dancing and all of them had not been Gene's. "Do you need to rest a minute and calm down?" When she pulled back she saw his red face and how embarrassed he was. He pushed her back and headed towards the door. "NO! Ray don't go! Come back, I'm sorry."

He was almost at the door when she called him he stopped and turned but did not look at her. "I'm sorry Carol. I couldn't help it; just forget about the prom."

"Not on your life! You got me all built up for it and now you want to back out because you happened to get a hard on while dancing with me. Ray it doesn't bother me that you did that. If you hadn't it would have been a first. Gene still can't dance with me are any other woman and not get hard. I can guarantee you that you want be the only boy at the dance with a hard cock. Why do you think the girls wear the low cut tops and short skirts? They may act like they don't like it but I can assure you that they get just as big a charge out of it as you do. I felt you but you didn't see me pushing you away."

"Come on back and let's try again. If you get hard don't worry about it." She held out her arms and he came back to her. "Now put your hand on my back and hold me close." She moved her hand to the back of his neck and played with his hair while she pulled their other hands in closer until the back of his hand was rest against her breast. "You like this?"

He could barely speak, "Yes."

"So do I. I can feel you getting hard again." He moved to pull back. "No, it is alright. Just try to dance and forget about what your body is doing. Dancing is sort of like making love. A man holds a woman in his arms and she knows he wants her. She may play hard to get but if she doesn't pull back that is a sign that it is what she wants from him." She was talking to help him relax but she was having a hard time herself. Like she had said to Gene before; Ray was a man in every way but experience. His cock touching her had her nipples hard; any experienced man would have known she was turned on. He was big down there and she wasn't at all ready for him to break contact with her.

His hard never went down but he did get to where he didn't think about it as much. He had much better time thinking about his hand touching her breast and her breasts pressing against his chest. The last thirty minutes went by in a hurry. Carol finally pulled back. "You did really well for your first lesson. We'll do it again tomorrow after school. Right now I have to get dinner on for you and Gene. You can go change."

"Ok," He headed for the door before he stopped and turned. "Carol." She looked up at him. "You are so beautiful! I love you!" He almost ran from the kitchen. She almost laughed, what else is new? He had a crush on her since he was fourteen.

Carol almost fucked Gene to death that night. She was still turned on from the dancing lessons with Ray. When she finally collapsed under him he rolled away and caught his breath. "Dam Carol, what got you so fire up tonight?"

"Don't ask questions unless you want the answers. I told you this going to the prom with Ray was a bad idea."

"If going to the prom with Ray turned you on like this you should go more often. What did he do to cause all this?"

"I agreed to go and then found out he can't dance so I am going to teach him. You try dancing for an hour with a hard dick poking you!"

"I think I see your point but a hard dick doesn't interest me." He was laughing at her.

"You know what I mean. You couldn't dance with your mother and not get a hard on."

"Hey my mother was pretty hot."

"Men, every time they get close to a woman their dick gets hard. What's worse is I had to tell him that it was alright and that it didn't bother me to have him poking me at ever step. Your brother is just like you; your cock stayed hard every time we danced."

His hand was stroking across her naked breasts, it wasn't going to take much more of this action before she wanted to be fucked again. "I do appreciate you doing this for him and I am sure he does also."

"Oh he loved the hell out of it once he figured out I wasn't going to cut it off. Shit! I did too; why else do you think you just got the fucking of your life and are about to get another one right now!" He rolled back over her as her legs parted. The conversation had his cock hard again and he entered her hot wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she worked her cunt up on his hard cock. "I am so glad you aren't jealous because we have a practice each day this week."

He was riding her full speed ahead; plunging his cock in her hard and fast. She was giving back to him stroke for stroke until they climaxed together. "I don't know if I can handle this much sex every night this week."

She was headed to the bathroom to clean up when she answered; "you may not have too." He wondered just how she meant that. His well used cock still jumped at what it might mean.

Each afternoon it was the same thing over and over. She would teach him new steps to fast songs and then the slow dancing. His cock was instantly hard which she found didn't bother her at all. Well that wasn't completely true, It bothered her to the point that her pussy stayed just as wet as his cock stayed hard. Her nipples were contently hard and she didn't make any effort to move back from him when she felt him like this. Gene was getting the benefit of all this touching as soon as she could get him in bed each night. She always had to explain just what went on that afternoon and his cock seemed to get harder. "I think you like this way too much," she said.

hammertime
hammertime
2,395 Followers