Crystal and Nicole Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal joined the other two down below, and took Joey forward to show him how to lower the anchor. Then he did the stern anchor himself, though it took him a little while. She went back to the main cabin and saw that Nicole was in the galley starting on dinner. They could hear Joey fumbling and cursing with the anchor.

"How many have you had?!" Crystal looked around and saw 4 empty beer bottles.

"I just had two beers, loosen up, you prude!"

"Sorry, I was busy captaining this vessel. I guess I can start drinking more seriously now." With that, Crystal popped open a beer and downed about half of it, laughing as foam spurted out. Nicole muttered something about being a rookie and turned back to dinner. She was preparing roasted cauliflower with sirloin steaks, smothered in a mushroom sauce. Crystal loved when her sister really got creative in the kitchen. By that time, Joey came back in. He had shed his shirt and was just in his board shorts. Clearly, the struggle with the anchor had been exhaustive, his body gleaned with sweat. Both girls took in their older brother. He had really filled out since last they saw him. His chest was perfectly formed and his arms had just the right definition to show the muscles without being overly done. He didn't have a six-pack, but you could clearly see the outline of his abs. Crystal found it hard to stop from staring.

"Whew, that was tough!" He wiped his brow. "It got a little muggy out there; I'm not used to that sort of weather."

"We can see you don't get much sun," Nicole teased. But he was right, with the boat no longer pulling 20 knots, it had gotten quite hot and humid out. Crystal promptly pulled her cover up dress over her head and tossed it over to the couch.

"You are right, it is getting a little warm," she agreed, striking what she hoped was a subtle pose. Joey's mouth practically dropped as he gaped at Crystal. The late afternoon sun streamed in from a port behind her, darkening her features slightly. In Joey's head, it was almost like she wasn't his sister, just a shapely goddess standing before him. Taking her sister's cue, Nicole also shed her cover up. The movement of raising her arms up and then back down caused her tits to bounce quite noticeably in her 1.5 sizes too small bikini top. Her suit was only see through when wet, but was unlined, causing the shape of her nipples to be visible to determined eyes. And it certainly seemed like Joey's eyes were determined to see everything as he switched between his sisters.

Crystal let the awkwardness build a little before finally breaking the tension with a laugh.

"Reel it in, bro, that's your sister you are gawking at."

Joey's cheeks flushed as he realized he had been caught checking out his sisters. But these women standing before him were hardly the awkward little 15 year old girls he had last seen at the London Heathrow airport. They were now fully developed, beautiful women. It was almost like they had been sculpted specifically to be admired.

"It's ok!" Nicole giggled. "We don't mind. Really!"

"You guys can't be Crys and Nicky!" Joey said, trying to regain a little control. "What happened to my little sisters?!"

Crystal punched him. "We're right in front of you! We just, well, grew a little."

"I'll say" Joey said, earning himself another punch. "But honestly, you two are absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be more proud. And also glad that I get to spend the day on the boat with you in bikinis!"

Joey said the last bit as he ducked out of the cabin, with Crystal hot in pursuit threatening another punch. She made good on that threat when she caught up to him on back deck, noticing how solid his arm was where the punch landed. As they waited for Nicole to finish her masterpiece, they kicked back a couple more beers, enjoying the late afternoon sun and catching up a little. Crystal definitely felt the alcohol a little more than usual, drinking on a nearly empty stomach. She caught herself repeatedly watching a little bead of sweat trickle down her brothers chiseled chest. Joey caught her staring a few times, but rather than say anything just used it as an excuse to stare at her body some more.

Before they knew it, Nicole was calling them to dinner. They opted to eat out on the deck since the galley had added to the heat and mugginess in the cabin. To go with the steak, they cracked open a bottle of what they hoped was pretty good wine. The steaks were cooked perfectly, with the caramelized mushroom almost melting on their tongues. The second time they filled their wine glasses was enough to finish off the bottle. They took their wine glasses up to the forward lounge that afforded much more comfortable seating. It also protected them from the wind that had come up from the south. The forward lounge consisted of a large C-shaped couch built into the deck. Two small coffee table separated the couch from the sunning platforms; two large cushions built into the bow. It was a very pleasant place to sit in the evening. It was now around 6pm, meaning they had about 90-120 minutes of sunlight left at this time of year. They settled in on the couch; although there was plenty of room the three of them crowded in the middle, Crystal on Joey's right and her twin on his left, both slightly leaning in. Needless to say, Joey was pleased with the seating arrangement. Although she just gave it a brief glance, Crystal was pretty sure she saw some stirring in his crotch. Realizing that caused her to have some unexpected feelings in her own nether regions.

"So, I'm guessing a sexy American 'bloke' gets plenty of girls across the pond." Nicole was teasing, but clearly looking for details about his sex life.

"Uh, I do ok, I guess."

"How are the UK girls? I sorta imagine the whole 'lady in public, slut in the bedroom' applies to them. You can't always be that proper." Nicole had a naughty grin on her face.

Joey stammered a little. "Am I really talking about my sex life with my baby sisters?"

"We're hardly your baby sisters anymore," Crystal pointed out. "And I was pretty sure you already noticed that."

"Right, we're 18. That means we're adults now!" Nicole hated people telling her she was young. "We have our own sex lives. That's right, Joey, your sisters have SEX!"

"Whoa! Comeon, no brother wants to hear that!"

"What," Crystal challenged. "It's ok for you to oogle your sisters, but you can't hear about them having sex?"

"No, I never, I mean, I didn't oogle." Joey was stammering, clearly rattled. He made a movement to get up, but Crystal held on to him, not letting him move. It wasn't clear where this conversation, or night, was going, but she was buzzed enough that she wanted to see it out. Nicole jumped up and ran back to the main cabin, quickly returning with a bottle of scotch they had bought and three old fashioned glasses. The girls weren't that familiar with the whisky, but it seemed grownup. She poured each glass and set them down on the coffee table.

"It seemed like this would help," she bubbled cheerfully. Joey immediately shot his scotch down his throat, earning him loud laughter from the twins. He quickly poured himself another glass, which got the same treatment. Finally, on the third, he sat back and sipped the fine liquor.

"So," he said casually. "What were you saying?"

"We were talking about sex, crazy," Nicole said with a chuckle. "Look, it's no big deal. We are all adults, sex is part of life. We all enjoy having a good time, why can't we talk about it? You are our brother, but we haven't even see you for three years, it's not that much different than just talking about this with a friend. Besides, we talk about it with each other, so why not you?"

"So, let's start with who you are seeing right now."

Joey was clearly warming up to this, likely helped by the rapid intake of scotch. "Well, I'm not seeing anyone currently. I had a girlfriend the last few months, but with me coming home and her going back to France, we decided to cut things off before we left."

"Ooo, a hot French girl." Crystal drawled. "Was she as sexy as French girls usually are?"

"Well, don't get me wrong, she was pretty awesome in bed, but..."

Nicole took a sip of her scotch and leaned in. Crystal noticed that her sister's breast was firmly placed against Joey's arm. "So she wasn't your best?" She asked innocently.

"Haha, not even by a long shot!" Clearly, Joey was getting more comfortable with the conversation. "I dated this Swedish chick, perfect body, way into have sex in public place. What about you guys?"

Crystal looked at her sister leaning in on Joey and wanted to do the same. She switched her scotch to her outside hand and placed her other hand on his thigh as she pressed up against him, making sure that plenty of her breast was touching his arm. He glanced at her hand, firmly placed on his thigh, but didn't say anything. She definitely noticed a stirring in his pants.

"Well, you sister over there got fingered in the back of history class once." Nicole gasped, but her sister continued. "You told me all about it. You took your panties off at lunch and let Jimmy go at it in the back of the class the next period. Kelly told me too, she saw it."

"You one to talk, you gave Jared head right here!"

"Whoa!" Joey exclaimed. "Right here?"

"You only know because you were blowing Jimmy at the same time," Crystal said calmly.

"Wait, let me get this straight." Joey took another sip. "You guys gave blow jobs right next to each other?" Crystal saw a definite bulge in his pants. "What else have you done?"

"Well, I guess we've seen each other masturbate," Crystal put in casually. "And the occasional light kissing."

"Kissed?"

"Ya, it's no big deal." And with that, Nicole started leaning across her brother towards Crystal. This was progressing a little further than Crystal had imagined, but the alcohol and watching the bulge rise in her brother's pants encouraged her. Besides, they had kissed a hundred times for attention or drinks, it wasn't any big thing. She leaned in, but suddenly her knee slipped off the vinyl cover of the bench. She felt herself start to tumble towards the deck. Without anything to grab, she ended up laughing on her back at their feet.

"Well, you're cut off!" Nicole said, as she helped her to her feet. When Crystal was upright again, she realized that all the commotion had caused her left nipple to pop free of its confinement. She tucked it back in, but not before Joey definitely got an eyeful. She saw a corresponding rise in his pant bulge.

"You know, it's gonna start getting cold out here anyway. Let's move this up to the hot tub." Crystal stated. There was a small hot tub on the "fly deck", the upper most deck. It was surrounded with a soft platform at the same level as the tub. Crystal collected the bottle and her glass and led the way up to the fly deck. She was acutely aware of how her ass must appear to both her siblings in her French cut suit, as she casually walked before them. The air was beginning to cool just slightly, and she wasn't sure if that was the culprit for her hardening nipples, or something else...

Crystal turned the jets on while Joey and Nicole slid into the hot water, wincing slightly as they adjusted to the temperature. The tub could fit 6 people, so it held the three of them quite comfortably. By the time Crystal climbed in, the jets were going full blast, creating a bubble barrier on the surface of the water. Crystal realized, with some disappointment, that this would prevent her from monitoring the bulge in her brother's pants. The fact that she was even thinking about that shocked her.

Joey settled into one of the molded seats and lifted his scotch to his lips. "So, what were we talking about again?" He asked, almost shyly.

"I think you know what we were talking about. I was about to do this," Nicole waded across to her sister, gently reached around and placed a hand on the back of her neck, and pulled her into a kiss. Crystal had always enjoyed when they kissed. Nicole's lips were so much softer and smoother than any of the boys she had kissed. And she loved the unique scent of her twin when they were that close. They lips gently touched, the pressure increased as they both leaned in slightly, and then decreased again as Nicole started pulling away. Their lips parted for just an instant before Crystal, not even sure what she was doing, pulled her sister back in for another round. She met her twin with a slight tilt of the head and her lips just parted. They wrapped around Nicole's bottom lip and held firmly. She felt energy surge between them right before Nicole's tongue started gently touching her lips. As suddenly as that, they were kissing deeply, their tongues dancing, anticipating the other's moves perfectly. The taste that filled Crystal's mouth was like nothing she had ever experienced before. She felt light headed, although that could have been the alcohol mixing the heat of the tub as well. The rest of the world, including Joey, turned into a blur of color, circling them. She felt Nicole's hand on her hip and gently trace up her side, following the contours of her body. Fingers lightly brushed the side of her breast before settling on her shoulder, squeezing her in tight.

The girls had touched, hugged, cuddled many times before this, but it was now completely difference. It seemed as if Crystal could feel her sister inside of her, like they were one being. She repaid Nicole's caresses with her own. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own and ended up on her sister's left breast. She alternated between her fingers exploring and her palm applying gently pressure. She could feel the nipple harden beneath her touch. She felt like she was exploring a beach she had already walked upon. Nicole's breast was intimately familiar, as it was all but identical to her own; however she was seeing it from a whole new perspective. The gentle pressure turned into a grasp as Crystal hefted her sisters' breast and squeezed her fingers into the gentle flesh. Nicole gasped into the kiss, and electricity seemed to flow between them.

They finally parted to breath and Crystal practically fell back onto the submerged bench. She could see Joey's hands were beneath the bubble shield, and he looked to be stroking himself. She looked over at Nicole and giggled a little. Her hand that was caressing her tit had been wet, and now the left triangle of Nicole's bikini was completely transparent. Joey saw too and grinned at her as well.

"What?" Nicole asked, incredulously. "What are you guys looking at?"

"I told you not to wear your see through swim suit, you little slut!"

"Oh, haha!" Nicole looked down, and apparently the alcoholic influence caused her to think it was funny that she was exposing her left breast to her siblings. "Well, I guess there is no point in wearing this thing anymore!" And she untied the strings and tossed it off to the side.

"Oh my god..." Joey's mouth just about hit the water, and it was very clear that he was active under the bubble layer. Crystal had seen her sister naked more times than she could count. It was no big deal. But never had she ever been attracted to her, as she now found herself. Even though they looked exactly like her own, Crystal couldn't take her eyes of her sister's breasts. They had ample lift without any support, sitting high on her chest. As she settled down into her seat, the water level came up to just below the small pink nipples. Crystal felt a tingle between her legs and knew that she had to taste them. She had just tasted her twin's mouth for the first time, and was sure that she wouldn't be satisfied until she tasted everything Nicole had to offer. It's incest! Worse, she is my identical twin sister! Crystal pushed her conscious out of her head. She had done many things she regretted while under the influence of alcohol, but somehow she knew that this wouldn't be one of them.

Crystal stood up, water cascading off her teenage body. She pushed through the water to her sister. Grey eyes connected with green eyes and both knew exactly what the other wanted without saying a word. Crystal slowly leaned down and joined their lips once more. As the kiss got more passionate, their hands explored each other's body. Crystal felt the soft, wet skin of Nicole's breasts, and how hard her nipple got when touched. She felt Nicole gasp when she gently squeezed the nipple. Finally she couldn't take it any longer and lifted one of the large tits to her lips. She started by licking a circle around Nicole's areola, the first time her tongue had ever touched a woman's breast. She finally allowed her tongue to reach the nipple and savored the taste. She lightly flicked the tip a few times with her tongue before descending with her teeth. The small nibble caused Nicole to cry out in passion.

While focused on Nicole's pleasure, Crystal felt her brother's strong hand on her back. It slowly worked its way down her spine to her submerged butt. Once there, he would massage each cheek, and then gently run a finger up the cleft of her ass, pushing the flimsy material firmly in between her cheeks. Each time his finger passed over her rosebud, a shiver shot up her spine.

Supporting herself with her hands placed on Nicole's thighs, Crystal knew that she needed to taste her twin's sex. She detached herself from Nicole's tit and whispered her plan into her ear. Needless to say, Nicole eagerly agreed. She stood up, her pussy visible through her now sheer bikini bottoms. She turned around, and slowly rolled the straps of her bikini down her legs, bending over in the process. This afforded both Joey and Crystal an amazing view of her ripe ass and smooth pussy. Both girls regularly went in for waxes to keep themselves free of hair.

Nicole turned around and sat back down on the edge of the pool, her tanned legs disappearing into the water. Crystal leaned forward, pushing her sister's knees apart eagerly. She moved slowly, savoring every moment, also knowing what a show their brother was getting. She was overwhelmed with the sexy scent as she neared Nicole's honey pot. Unable to hold back any longer, she snaked her tongue out and ran it up Nicole's slit. Her next stroke pushed past the gentle folds, into Nicole's pussy. She had tasted her own juices on occasion, but coming directly from the source was a whole new experience.

Crystal could feel her sister's soft thighs come together on her head, holding her in place. She gripped the smooth, firm flesh, massaging it with her fingers. The liquid that seeped out of her sister's pussy was warm and sweet, with a slight tang to it, coating her lips and inner thighs. The more Crystal's tongue administered to the weeping pussy in front of her, the more juice poured forth into her mouth. Nicole moaned loudly as she felt Crystal explore her inner depths.

Crystal was now bent over at the waist as she licked her sister's velvety folds. The buttocks massage that Joey had been providing had had the effect of pulling the little material that her French cut bottoms were constructed of into the center, turning it into a thong. Joey's strong fingers were now stroking her covered slit. She wanted to turn and tell her brother how much she wanted to feel his finger penetrate her, but couldn't bear to remove her mouth from her sister's pussy. She didn't need to worry; she soon felt a thick finger force her pussy open and slide into the silky confines. Joey soon added a second, pumping both digits in and out of her juicy cunt. Crystal was so aroused that she thought she was going to cum right away.

Joey's fingers were deep inside of her as he explored the cavern of her most intimate area, much like she was exploring her sister with her tongue. She reached up to grasp Nicole's boob, only to find that Nicole was already mauling them. Their hands entertained, and they stimulated the breast as if they were one. Looking up from her vantage point between Nicole's legs, she could see rivulets of sweat streaming down between her perfect tits and over her ribcage. Nicole's soft brown hair was a mess, with strands of it stuck to her wet, flushed face.