Crystal Clear Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Because of the slow movements I made, and the slow rate of deep penetration, it took over two minutes for our groins to meet. When they did, I started to use my thumb on Beth's very visible clitoris. She started to squirm and writhe in front of me, pushing her quim up into my cock and fingers.

She came only seconds later. I didn't pause; I rode her through her orgasm and into the next. Luba started to suck on Beth's rigid nipples, and that action stimulated a third and fourth climax. I pulled out, put some fingers into Beth's quim, found her G-spot, and massaged her to fifth orgasm. Upon reentry, I also slid a finger into her sloshy cunt, folding it to touch her G-spot as my cock also pistoned into her. Beth found that place where every sensor in her body was alert, active, and sensing pleasure -- orgasmic high pleasure.

Luba and I didn't let up. Renata joined us as well as we ganged up on Beth, adding her tongue to her breasts and to her French kisses. A fast student, Renata also brought a mouth of B&B and delivered it to Beth the way I had shown them only moments before.

Beth's orgasms carried her to oblivion. She fainted in the extreme pleasure of the moment -- the intense pleasure to every sensor in her body. Renata and Luba looked so disappointed; they were intent on bringing more pleasure to Beth.

Luba caught my eye: "Do me?"

I did, repeating many of the same moves and leaving her in an almost comatose state after a dozen orgasms, only this time with my semen dripping from her cunt. Renata found the rivulet of cum, and not only lapped up the visible portion seeping from Luba's hole, but also suctioned the rest of it from her body. The lewd act made me recover in record time.

Beth awoke, but continued to lie in a stupor from the energetic and consuming lovemaking we'd wreaked on her. We all kissed her in a tender way, and she snuggled into the sofa indicating to us she didn't plan on moving anytime soon. The girls covered Beth with a light blanket, and we went to check on Joe and Claire. I followed along behind curious about what we'd find.

* * * * *

Claire had that well-fucked look on her face as Joe cradled her beautiful naked body in his arms. They had conducted their amorous liaison on the bench seat on the upper deck, and had only just finished as both their bodies retained the fine sheen of perspiration on them from their energetic exertion.

Claire smiled at me as we came up to them, "We kissed and made up -- sort of."

Joe gave me a lopsided smile, "We still have many miles to go, but we started the journey. This is one smart woman when it comes to relationships. For one thing, I didn't fully understand the relationship you two have. Forgive me, Jim; I realize now how insensitive I was earlier tonight. I'm not sure I understand the contours and depth of your relationship, but I can tell the way Claire talked how important and deep you two are -- and the others in your circle. I don't want to upset something that important to her." He shook his head, "I have some things to learn about relationships. I didn't do my homework. Heck, I didn't even know there was homework to do."

Luba moved to Joe's side, turning his head so they could kiss. Claire patted the seat next to her, and I sat, and we kissed. Renata sidled up next to me, pulling my arm around her and onto her full breast. My God, I loved naked women.

I heard Luba say to Joe, "Jim taught us how to give the most fabulous blow jobs. May I practice on you?"

Joe gestured his little friend to his midsection.

Before Renata could make a similar request of me, Claire asked me, "Do you mind sloppy seconds? I need to make love with you."

Claire reached over and started to fondle my cock back to serviceable duty. It didn't take long. Renata lay back beside us and started to openly masturbate watching the four of us. The sight of her fingering her vagina did a lot to bring me back to a '10.'

When Claire judged me ripe, she mounted me cowgirl style right on the bench seat next to the others. I sucked in one of her breasts, giving her a crest just from my oral stimulation. Claire seemed in a rush, and I could tell a mutual climax was important to her. Besides making love to me, I think she wanted to send Joe a message about how important and how loving the two of us were.

I whispered, "You want us to cum together fast, don't you?"

"Yes. Please. Don't extend it all night, the way I know you can."

"Tell me when, you little slut." Claire liked it when I gave her a little dirty talk and used crude words with her.

These were sloppy seconds. I commented to Claire after a moment, "You have all that cum leaking out of your cunt. You like that, don't you? You like having one guy fuck you, after another guy shot you full of cum. You like your cunt leaking cum everywhere you go, don't you? You like having some young cunt sit on your face, don't you?"

Claire kept saying, "Yes, yes," to each of my questions. After the last one, she said, "Oh, I want Renata sitting on my face. I want to eat her cunt. If you fucked her, I want to suck your cum from her cute little cunt."

We changed positions, and Claire lay back on the long bench seat. Renata straddled her head, being careful not to kneel on her beautiful red hair. She lowered her pussy right onto Claire's lips. As I reinserted my cock into Claire's body, I could see her tongue going to work on Renata's cunt.

We made love like that for a long time. Claire seemed so content with the cunt juice and cum she was trying to find.

Beside us on the seat, Luba had mounted Joe and rode him for all she was worth. I could hear him grunting in his exertions. Luba reached over and smoothed my back. She said, "Maybe later or tomorrow, you two gorgeous men could double team my little ass and pussy. I love doing DP, but I haven't done it for a while." Now, those words got my attention too.

After a few more minutes of fucking, Claire said, "I'm getting near."

"You have me, Babe. Where do you want my cum? Splattered across you face? Leaking down your tits and dripping from your nipples? Deep inside your velvet cunt?"

Claire gasped out, "Inside me. In my cunt. Deep in my pussy, right where you cock is now." The last phrase barely made it from her lips because the first wave of her pleasure started to surge through her body. As her next wave hit her, I could feel her vagina start to convulse deliciously around my cock; I couldn't resist.

My cum exploded out of my cock into Claire's pulsing vagina. She screamed upwards into Renata's sopping pussy, even yelling into her hole on one spasm. Renata closed her eyes and shuddered in a small orgasm she'd been holding at bay; she moved from over Claire's head. Claire gave me a look of great seriousness, intention, and love on her face. She held her arms up in invitation, as my last surge of cum entered her body, I fell into her waiting arms. I showered her with kisses.

Beside me, Renata came again as her hand fanned over her clit. Further down the bench seat, Joe orgasmed into Luba's pussy, lifting his hips and hence Luba high off the seat. He kept moaning about 'the best little slut ever' as he did. Luba looked pleased with her new techniques and the results they produced.

Claire whispered, "I love you," to me a hundred times as she kissed my face and neck. I felt franticness about her need for me to hear her, hold her, and stroke her breasts -- her naked body, no doubt driven partly by the threat of Joe taking her from my arms. Sharing was one thing. Exclusive possession was another.

* * * * *

We lay on a small isolated beach -- Claire, Beth, Renata, Luba, Joe, and me. We were all nude, but lathered up with suntan lotion. Beth dozed next to me with Luba on my other side. Claire and Renata similarly surrounded Joe.

I found scant comfort when Joe told me that his security detail had checked the entire island by helicopter, and then by foot patrol. I'd had bodyguards before, but they were more for crowd management and not because I feared for my life or kidnap. Joe had tipped me off that Beth had the same level of security, although she often didn't know it.

Joe asked me across the two women between us, "Jim, Claire said to ask you about your philosophy about relationships."

I laughed, "Oh, that's a tall order, and I could go on all afternoon."

"Go ahead, please," he encouraged. I could tell by the tone of his voice he'd gone into learning mode.

"I'll give you the short version, and you ask questions. It starts with love, and there's not enough of that going around. So, all my relationships have love in them -- male or female, and, no, I don't do sex with males. Matter of fact, it took me some time to get used to the idea of a male being naked next to me even when he was making love with someone else. Anyway, I start every relationship -- every meeting with a woman -- from the basis of love. Sure there are degrees of love, but I think of love as struggling for closeness, empathy, and the person's best interests, particularly about their spiritual growth. Those qualities and a few others I failed to mention are a starting point."

"My second point is that you can love more than one person at a time, and sometimes many more. We're taught that romantic love is limited to one man and one woman, although I'm glad to see the definition is broadening slightly to include same sex unions. The idea of exclusivity is religiously and culturally imbued in us, probably from tribal needs ten thousand years ago. We no longer need to be exclusive, and think of how that limits us and the spread of our love. We're only limited by our physical capabilities, but not by any dogma."

I paused for questions and then went on, "Third, there's something in my philosophy about consenting adults. You and your daughter consented to have sex -- to make love -- to cement an already good relationship. My sister and I have a similar relationship. My sister-in-law and I have that relationship, and then there are a dozen other women at any one time I feel intimate and close to, maybe more."

Joe said with a touch of humor, "So, you sleep around."

"To an outside observer, perhaps; but I feel love for every partner I've ever had. We give ourselves to each other sexually so we'll feel happy, validated, secure, and loved."

"Luba and Renata?" Joe posited.

"I care about them in a very loving way, and did from our first meeting. I want to make them happy, and I knew when we first met that I could do that by allowing them to make me happy sexually. I guess we signaled each other. We started there, but I think there's something underneath the visible in the way of love."

I saw Renata life her head; she affirmed, "There is!" Her head dropped back to the blanket.

Luba popped up next to me and chimed in, "I agree. We feel a special bond with Jim. It makes my heart beat faster. I fell in love with him instantly -- and you too, Joe."

Joe looked surprised.

"Another part of our philosophy has to do with jealousy. What do suppose allowed all of us to play so well the past two days and no one's nose got out of joint -- at least, I don't think so."

Before Joe could answer, Beth's head popped up from the blanket; "We weren't jealous of someone being with somebody else, right?"

I responded, "Right. If one of us had wanted to be exclusive or had gotten jealous, that emotion would have thrown a dark cloud over the rest of our time together, and surely forced the remainder of us into much different behaviors."

Joe said, "I actually felt good watching you and Beth make love -- and when you were with Claire. I loved watching the act; it's sexy, pornographic, and when you were kissing during the act, it changed the nature of the act to one of love and passion."

I said, "That's called 'compersion.' It's when you find personal joy and feel good when you watch someone dear to you experiencing pleasure with someone else. Your endorphins are released and you get a good feeling. Do you know you get the same feeling non-sexually when you watch someone do something nice for someone else, like helping an elderly person across the street; or when you watch your child playing happily? And think, when you express jealousy, you get the opposite feelings: anxiety, anger, and fear, to name a few. Bad chemicals are created inside you; they can even give you a heart attack. Jealousy isn't worth the effort."

Joe said, "But isn't jealousy an automatic reaction?"

"We make it one. It's a learned response to some situations. For instance, our culture from early school years teaches us about exclusivity, and that we should react in some way if that principle is violated against us -- for instance, someone we love goes and loves someone else. What if instead we were taught to cheer that relationship; to applaud the other relationship and to feel good about it?"

Joe said, "We'd eliminate a lot of jealous feelings."

"Right. Jealousy is a learned response. We can unlearn it too; I know, first hand. Oh, I forgot, jealousy also implies you 'own' the other person. You don't. You may be able to manipulate them or control them some way; I bet you understand that with your billions. But really, you don't own them any more than that they could own you. If you don't own someone, they're free agents and free thinkers; you really don't have the right to designate who they can or can't love."

I went on, "Another tenet of my philosophy revolves around the myth that a relationship is a static thing that you can 'lock in.' When we first meet, we get all squishy and idealistic about our new partner -- that's called New Relationship Energy or NRE. It's a syndrome; we even refer to it as being on a honeymoon -- whether you're married or not. We're sure we've met our soul mate. Somewhere along the line, that newness wears off; we start to see the person as they really are -- more realistically. We start to see areas where we disagree, and habits that used to be cute are suddenly irritating."

I went on as Joe nodded understanding, "Well, a relationship is a living thing. It's always in flux. Some days it's great, and sometimes not so great. Sometimes it's monogamous, and sometimes polyamorous. One partner may even enter the later state with someone although they never consummate the relationship with sex."

Joe commented, "Polyamorous? Loving more than one person at a time; I have a few holes in my education."

"Don't get all bent out of shape. What I just described in brief is only held my a small percentage of the American population -- maybe three percent at any one time, but about fifteen percent of people have been in relationships like I described during their adult lives. It's called polyamory."

Joe thought a minute; "That'd mean about thirty million adults have tried this life style in some way during their lives, and that six to nine million are in such relationships now. That seems high."

I responded, "We don't talk about it because the majority of the public 'might' find it offensive, plus our moralistic government made such relationships illegal in many states. Several of my dear friends have ... I guess you'd call them communes, where a small circle of people live together -- men and women, in this philosophy. I might add none of them are Mormons in case that thought crossed your mind."

Joe said, "They're like swingers or swappers?"

I said, "I don't care for those terms, because there's no love or caring implied. In my friends' groups love abounds, oh, and in one there are several young children."

Joe asked, "So who raises the kids."

"Everyone in the group. The one I was thinking of has three moms and two dads. They all love the kids with the same intensity as the actual parents. The kids think they're special because the other kids have only one mom and one dad, whereas these kids get more love and attention. They hide nothing about the group relationship from the children, but it's not a 'hippie' environment either. Several in the group are high ranking executives."

Joe said, "I can see a group of college kids doing this, but not adults. Also, I can understand why many drop out of the life style."

I said, "Well, the circle I mentioned is in Pennsylvania, and it has people in it from thirty-five to fifty eight, and they've been with each other for fifteen years. The other circle, one in Sarasota, has people in it from thirty to seventy-two, although that circle is only ten years old. I think the more diverse they are, the longer they last. The older people bring experience and wisdom to the group, also a tendency to greater patience and the sustaining of relationships through the rough patches. They're role models of stability, forgiveness, tolerance, and gratitude for the younger members."

Joe said, "What about your own group of friends."

I thought for a minute, "I'm the oldest at forty-two, and our youngest is Nadia -- she's twenty-two. Crystal Lee and I have been together about two years, with others added along the way including Crystal's sister, Ellen, Claire, my younger sister, my younger sister-in-law, and others. We've also been thinking of annexing one woman's parents sometime soon, although they don't know it yet."

Claire's head whipped up, "Who would that be? Kim and Don -- Crystal's parents? Oh, that'd be so super. Let me know how I can help. I love them so." I nodded at her to confirm her assumptions about Crystal's parents.

Joe sat quietly for a long time. He stared out at the rolling waves lapping the shore. I gave him time to think. Finally, he said, "I like that ... all you said. I could live that way if I could master this 'love thing' you talk about. That's simple to do, right?"

I knew his last statement was sarcasm, one of his strong points.

Claire toppled Joe over in her direction with a pull on his arm. He rolled into her loving arms. She got him to stop struggling to get upright with a calming touch, took his face in both hands, and looked into his eyes. With a strong voice she said to Joe, "To love someone is to touch the face of God," and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. "Now, let me give you a lesson in loving." With those words, Claire, reached between the two of them and fondled Joe's swelling cock.

Renata took that as a cue to join in. As Claire kissed Joe on the lips again, Renata inhaled Joe's shaft atop Claire's enclosing hand. She applied the techniques about fellatio that Margo had shown me a few months earlier in London. I watched Joe's eyes pop open at the unique stimulation.

When Joe was hard enough, and Renata satisfied enough with the results of her new skills, she nudged Claire's legs apart, and guided Joe's cock into Claire's pussy, even pushing his ass to ensure deep penetration on the first stroke.

Claire welcomed the penetration with gusto, her legs wrapping around Joe's hips and pulling him into her on each stroke. Claire said to Renata, "On my face, please." Renata didn't hesitate; she had her cunt hovering over her face in seconds; in a few more seconds, we watched a look of supreme contentment spread across her face. One of Joe's hands found Renata's breasts, as the other pawed blindly at Claire's erect nipples. Renata and Joe kissed passionately, tongues dueling.

Beth, Luba, and I watched the trio as our lust grew.

Luba recognized our need, partly by my engorged shaft. She said in a small voice, "Can we do that too?"

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers