Crystal Clear Ch. 26

Story Info
Synopsis. Crystal's parent initiated; Visiting Lauren; PJ.
8.1k words
4.79
34.9k
9

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,967 Followers

This story is part of a continuation of myRoad Trip series (see the end of 'Road Trip – California' for a list of the chapters of that series, in order to be read). You need not read that series to enjoy this series. Although real places and celebrity names are used for realism, this story is fiction. Please 'read, enjoy, vote, and comment.'

Please read Chapter 25 before this one.

Synopsis of This Story Up to This Point: After a motorcycle road trip laced with grief, love, incest, and sex (read my Road Trip series), Jim, girlfriend country singer Crystal Lee and her sister Ellen, a love interest named Claire, and a nymphomaniac housekeeper Nadia lived together. Jim became a huge country music success, does his first movie (enjoying several orgies with Jill his leading lady), and becomes a hero several times to great media acclaim. The press discovered that Jim fathered a child in Ohio during his road trip; but with sexy Edie's help, Crystal and Jim manage the news so their reputations remain intact. Claire finally revealed her mysterious past, admitting to doing porn films and being an escort, at one point consorting with billionaire Joe Mansard and his daughter Beth; she left the 'adult' business and redirected her life. Crystal and Jim get Grammys. Jim got blackmailed; he hires private detective Margo to resolve the case, and in the process Margo and an innocent suspect Caroline became Mellon Girls. In Berlin, the CIA tasked Jim with a mission in Moscow; thus. He met a beautiful Russian woman, and after his success connected with a sexy CIA agent. The entourage moved to Dublin, where Jim discovered a bomb in his concert stadium, and at great personal risk saved the day. His 'Mellon Girls' rewarded him appropriately. Back in Nashville, Jim and the gang listened to one of Nadia's sexy stories, and in Ohio Jim saw the birth of his second child. Later, Nadia brought a noteworthy sex toy into their midst. Jim's circle headed to LA to start a new movie. On a weekend concert tour, Jim met PJ – a runner and songwriter the group welcomed. Urged by her circle, Claire reestablished contact with billionaire Joe Mansard and Beth; Jim joined the three of them for a long-weekend sex-filled vacation in the Galapagos Islands during which Claire received a marriage proposal that she didn't think appropriate. The group heads to the Lee's for Christmas, where Jim successfully seduces Crystal and Ellen's mother Kim, and Nadia scores with Don their Dad.

Crystal Clear – Ch. 26

Crystal's parents are initiated, Kim becomes a Mellon Girl

We dozed for a long time, drifting in and out of a pleasurable nap brought on by the soporific pleasure we'd just completed. Not unexpectedly, I had dreams of a sexual nature. I held Kim against me, our spent sex organs nestled together at our groins, and my hand cupping one breast. Behind Kim, her daughter Crystal lay naked and tightly against her mother's body; one arm wrapped around and cupping Kim's other breast. Ellen had spooned behind me, her erect nipples pushing into my back in a most erotic way, so erotic that as I came out of my afterglow stupor, I felt my dick start to harden with desire. I guessed we'd napped for a half-an-hour.

The Lees had a wide bench seat across the room from the king-size bed where I lay with Kim, Crystal, and Ellen. When I raised my head and glanced around the room, I spied my other friends and lovers close by; all were nude. Don sat in the middle with Nadia on his lap encircled by his arms; his eyes were closed, but he had a smile a mile wide on his face. Nadia looked pretty happy too. Claire leaned in and had her head on one of his shoulders; PJ had duplicated the repose on his other side.

He must have sensed my looking at him because his eyes blinked open. He looked at me and gave a subtle nod along with his smile. He was more than fine with what just happened.

Nadia opened her eyes too, and flashed me a grin. She whispered across the room, "I fucked his brains out."

Claire's eyes opened; "And I helped."

PJ opened up and grinned at our foursome; "Me too."

Kim sat up between us. She looked at Don; "I just had the most magnificent dream. This young handsome virile man borrowed me from you, and he brought me into this bedroom and made love to me for hours and hours, and I had more orgasms than I could count. The whole experience was so tender, and so romantic, and so orgasmic, I hope I never forget tonight the rest of my life." She put a hand out and rubbed it up and down my nearby thigh.

Kim turned to Crystal and turned the other way to include Ellen; "And you two, you planned this didn't you. You knew how much I'd love this, and I bet you put Jim up to seducing me, didn't you?"

Both girls grinned but said nothing.

Kim went on, "I can't say I'm sorry in the least. It's rare for a mother to see her daughters under such circumstances, but so many of my walls came tumbling down tonight, I don't care any more. I don't know whether I have any boundaries anymore. In fact, if Jim were to make love to me again in front of you all, I'd be proud and put on a show for you. Maybe I'm an exhibitionist at heart. If Jim were to make love to you, I'd feel so happy for you ... that you'll get to feel the love he radiates in every direction, plus I'd get to watch a live pornographic session. I guess I'm a voyeur too."

Don gestured to Claire, PJ, and Nadia as he spoke; "These three women made love to me tonight. I can't believe it. They kept me going for a long time. My dick has been in each of their pussies multiple times. They knew when I'd get near, and they'd do something that would back me down slightly. I almost came a dozen times, before Nadia let me cum inside her, and you know what happened next? Unbelievable! Claire and PJ cleaned me up, and retrieved all my cum from inside Nadia so the three of them could swap it back and forth between them. I got hard again just watching the three of them."

Ellen said enthusiastically, "Oh, that's a good idea." She turned to her mother, "May I?"

"Oh, God, I suppose so." Kim lay back into my arms and spread her legs. Any trace of modesty that she started with had long since fled the house.

* * * * *

Ellen moved between her mother's legs, and so did Crystal. The pair went to work with tongues extended. Kim started to shiver and shake. She mumbled something about 'Maybe going to hell, but she'd be happy.' The girls had a field day lapping and sucking. They made a major production of it, exaggerating their moves, moans, and accomplishments. Kim got into it too, and started over acting a couple of orgasms. Her daughters then put on a lewd demonstration for the rest of us allowing the man-juice and female-cum they'd captured to move back and forth between their mouths. Occasionally and intentionally, one or the other would allow a small portion to drip from their mouth onto their breasts. They were hot. I again got hard watching them.

Crystal gestured to her mother, indicating that she would share what she had in her mouth with her. First, Kim declined by shaking her head. After the next round of swap between her daughters, Kim intervened and allowed Crystal to dribble the remaining cum and juices from her into her mouth. She closed her eyes, and I could tell she had taken a private moment to explore the various taste sensations. Kim them swallowed. She said in a quiet tone, "I like that. I'd do that again. I want to do it again – before you leave – maybe before tomorrow – maybe now."

When I next looked across the bedroom to the settee, Don's cock had apparently recovered during the floorshow Kim and her daughters put on. PJ sat on his lap in reverse cowgirl style, so we could see the details of their sexual coupling. They moved slowly with each other in a sensuous dance of intercourse. I always found it exceptionally erotic to watch a couple fucking in slo-mo, and because you can see the nuance of every stroke you can see the lips of the vagina folding in or trying to hold onto a retreating cock.

Crystal said in a stage whisper to her mother, "You can go and take a closer look – a much closer look. You can even use your fingers or tongue in key locations to excite them and to bring them pleasure. Go try it. I'll come with you and show you what to do."

Without even looking at her daughter, Kim slinked from the bed onto the carpet and crawled on her hands and knees across the space to the settee and its occupants. When she reached the space right in front of Don and PJ, she stopped and sat back on her haunches. She stared at the union of her husband's cock and PJ's pussy.

PJ looked down at the older woman with love. She said, "Please touch us. Please touch me. Please touch your husband. This is so sexual, so loving, and so hot. You'll remember this always and want to do this again and again."

Kim reached forward with her right hand until she touched the part of Don's cock closest to his ball sack. There, she could feel the rhythmic thrusts the pair made together as they fucked.

PJ said softly, "Please touch my clitoris. Rub me - hard."

Kim raised her hand slightly and stroked PJ's mons with an ultra light touch. PJ shivered at the contact. Kim's fingers moved lower until her fingers touched the labia, and the beautiful hood of flesh surrounding PJ's swelled clit that had materialized as a small nearly white nubbin of excited flesh.

Upon contact, PJ threw her head back and came in a shower of fireworks. "OH, FUCK. THIS IS SO HOT ... SO UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING HOT." She drew her legs up to her chest on either side of Kim's kneeling form. I could visibly see PJ's entire pubic area spasm around Don's cock as Kim rubbed even harder on PJ's clitoris.

PJ and Don stopped pumping for a moment as her orgasm passed. During the pause, Crystal instructed, "Fondle his ball sack with your other hand. Stroke his thighs. Think what you'd like done to you if you were PJ or dad."

Kim moved closer, her left hand holding her husband's sack, smoothing and kneading the sack in an erotic way. She whispered, "I've never done anything like this before."

Ellen sat next to her mother; her legs spread apart revealing every aspect of her cunt to the world as one hand rubbed frantically on her cunt. She instructed her mother, "Lean forward with your tongue. Lick his cock as it goes into her pussy. Lick her clit and the area around it. Blow hot and cold air on it. Let them feel your presence. Show that you love them both."

As if on autopilot, Kim followed the directions to the letter. She leaned in with her mouth open, and used her tongue all over Don and PJ's static coupling. The pair started to fuck again, but slowly so Kim could attend to both of them. They often paused with Don either buried in PJ's cunt or about to fall out. Kim would render some oral service to one or both of them. She blew on the union, taking advantage of PJ's prolific juices to provide a cooling of Don's cock.

Kim lapped at the juices that flowed from PJ's cunt and down Don's cock. The aroma of sex already filled the room, and now she could add taste to aroma, savoring for the first time what another woman was like sexually. PJ came again, her legs squeezed shut in front of her, capturing Kim's head briefly as the climax ripped past her.

PJ said in a wan voice, "I have to stop – too much pleasure." She extracted Don's cock from her pussy with one hand and swung her leg over Kim's kneeling form. She went and fell onto the empty bed.

Kim inhaled her husband's cock and started a modest blowjob. Sometime later I knew one of us would show her other, more advanced moves she could make to pleasure him this way.

Nadia had straddled Don's head balancing herself by holding onto the wall behind the settee as her pussy provided an electric feast for Don's mouth and tongue. Nadia had already flooded the older man with a stream of her ejaculate on her last orgasm.

Don motioned for Nadia to dismount his face, and she did. He pulled the nymph down his body and onto his erection in one smooth motion. Nadia sank down, slowly allowing us to watch his slow penetration of her quim, as she mounted Don facing him. I watched her direct one of her breasts into his mouth. He shook his head, trying to clear the cobwebs the atmosphere of sex had created in his head, and then started to suck her ripe nipples to a hardness that could etch glass.

Kim sat back on her haunches and watched the coupling with a pleased smile and careful study. Three feet in front of her, Don's cock pistoned into Nadia's pussy. I watched Nadia close her eyes, and her body vibrated in the telltale sign that she'd just had a climax ripple through her sweet lusty torso.

After less than two additional minutes of fucking, he finally spoke in a low tone, "I'm about to cum again ... I'm only seconds away. Oh, fuck. This is ... is so crazy good."

Ellen lunged forward, gently pushing her mother aside. She and extracted Don's cock from Nadia's pussy on one of his withdrawal strokes from her lush body. Nadia had just cum, so Ellen didn't feel that she was denying her friend anything. Nadia rose up to give Ellen access, but turned to watch her.

Ellen plunged her mouth over the end of her father's rigid cock. In two thrusts, she had consumed his entire cock so that her nose pushed against his pubes. She started to pull back, almost off him entirely, and then moved forward engulfing him again. I could feel myself harden because I knew exactly what sensations Ellen could deliver.

Don groaned into the dimness of the room, "OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING. Fuck, I'm cumming in my daughter's mouth. This is so unreal. The is so ... so magnificent."

Don's cum surged into Ellen's mouth in a series of rifle shots, and she made an open display of capturing every drop of the solution. Her hand stroked his cock, milking every last drop from the shaft into her open chasm. We could all see the indentation in her cheeks as she suctioned his rod.

Ellen pulled away and opened her mouth. She turned to each of us to show that she still held the cum inside her mouth. Ellen moved to her mother, and nudged her into a kiss. Kim knew exactly what would happen; she now relished the experience. I expected we'd hear more about it later.

Ellen moved slightly above her mother and allowed the cum to dribble from her mouth into Kim's, purposefully misdirecting some of the fluid so it ran down Kim's breasts. She took her hand and rubbed the errant drops into her mother's breasts, giving them a shine; she pulled and smoothed the nipples back to an erect state. Kim groaned into the lewd act.

When Ellen ran out of cum, Crystal tapped Kim on the shoulder and turned her head to her. Kim understood, and in turn snowballed the cum into Crystal's mouth. Nadia accepted the cum from Crystal, and then passed it on to Claire. PJ had moved so she lay on her back on the carpet beside Claire. Claire dribbled the last of the cum into PJ's open mouth. All the women swallowed the residual cum in their mouths.

Don and Kim went into a passionate embrace that made all of us proud to be in the room with them.

While their parents were kissing, Crystal and Ellen pulled me to the large bed again. My shaft had returned to a high state of readiness because of the floorshow Kim and the others had just put on. Crystal mounted me, driving my cock deep into her body as she settled her pussy down my shaft. Not to be left out, Ellen came and sat on my face. I could feel the motion of the sisters as they moved together to kiss one another. When I reached up to fondle Crystal's breast, Ellen's hand was already there and very busy.

I didn't prolong our session. In fewer than five minutes, I blasted a load into Crystal's quim, allowing her a simultaneous orgasm. Ellen had cum on my mouth only a minute before.

Ellen moved away and to my side as Crystal lay across my chest. Suddenly, Kim's naked body slid in on my open side. She kissed me with renewed passion.

Kim said in a surprised tone, "Oh, dear. I can taste pussy on your lips – Ellen's pussy. Actually, it tastes really good." She used her whole tongue to lap around the corners of my mouth and chin.

I nodded and smiled at her, drawing her in for another kiss. I asked, "Are you happy? Are you glad you took the risk?"

Kim smiled at me like a kid in a candy store with a fifty-dollar bill; "I am deliriously happy. I had no idea this part of the world existed, that people did these things – I guess in other than pornography. I guess I always wondered, and now I've been there. I don't ever want to go back."

Looking across the room, I asked although I was sure of the answer, "And Don?"

Kim answered for him; "Oh, he's right there with me." He nodded his agreement from the settee when I looked over. Claire had his cock in her mouth trying for a third go-around, although I had my personal doubts about his potential for revival.

* * * * *

The next few days leading up to Christmas were unique. At the girl's encouragement, I spent a lot of time with Kim, and she loved every second of it. I took her shopping at Fantasy World, a triple-X store in Knoxville specializing in sex toys, videos, and other paraphernalia. I bought her some Christmas presents there; gifts that would keep on giving long after we were gone. We also bought a few 'toys' for the others as well. She had become such a willing sex partner; as she said, "I'll try anything once, well maybe not anal."

Another store we visited was Victoria Secret where I loaded her up with frilly and sexy undergarments. Kim's whole image was changing before my eyes into what a 'hot woman' would wear. She seemed to be making up for lost time. I even detected her 'inner slut' revealing itself.

Don visited his physician the day after our 'initiation ceremony' and came away with a prescription for Cialis, testosterone, and a couple of powerful performance enhancing vitamins. After two days, and much to his delight, he found he could double his performance capability throughout the day, reaching an orgasm three or four times a day; not a normal occurrence for a late-50s man.

I coached Don on some of the Tantric sex techniques that I had learned and schooled him on focusing on the pleasure of his companion or companions, instead of keeping score about his own orgasms. I knew we'd turned him into a sex machine that would be hard to stop. If Kim liked the past year, she would love the coming one with her husband.

Don and Kim agreed that they'd have plenty of time for each other after we went back to work in Nashville or LA, so they spent intimate and sleep time with everyone else during our visit. Don always had at least two of the Mellon Girls in his arms in some way, often just trying to please them in some simple non-sexual way. The girls loved it. He glowed with confidence and enthusiasm in a way even Kim, Crystal, and Ellen hadn't seen before.

Christmas eve we had an orgy around the Christmas tree. The mood was festive and horny as we cavorted with each other in various combinations. A few key presents were opened; one being a large battery dildo I'd bought Kim. Each woman got a turn with the device and found their own 'best' vibrational speed. I made love with each of the Mellon Girls, paying special attention to Kim again. At Crystal's instruction, Kim got 'spit roasted' as Crystal called it: Don fucked her from behind, as she sucked on my cock. Crystal whispered lewd ideas into her mother's ear.

A first also happened on Christmas eve: Crystal and Ellen both made love with their father. Don admitted that since thePlayboy magazine spread of Crystal he'd had the hots for his daughters – and actually much earlier. The sexy photographs had made him admit to the incestuous feelings he'd been hiding for years. He even confessed to us that he'd sometimes masturbated to the pictures. Crystal and Ellen both promised him more graphic pictures of them doing lewd acts.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,967 Followers