All Comments on 'Cucked on Vacation'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 526 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Only one thing is missing. A remembered reaction recalling the great pleasure long after the holiday was over. Those little secret unspoken smiles. Slightly naughty, very intriguing. Would make an excellent finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great. Have had this fantasy for a long time.

fairway9fairway9about 2 years ago

Interesting story! It would of been interesting to have them go back home to find her pregnant with his baby. How would they handle the situation. Keep the baby, give it up, divorce. What could happen!!! I am not a writer , but I think it could really put a spin on the story.

Robbert1953Robbert1953about 2 years ago

Only 2 words for this story. FUCKING AWESOME. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another sick cuckold! While on vacation and out dancing there was a black guy Dom had asked to dance with Dolores my wife. She looked at me as if asking if it was ok. I answered ok one or two would be ok. After they started the forth I made sure she was looking at me. I got up acting as if I were leaving. She got a worried look and broke away coming towards me. When I heard her say Wayne wait up where are you going? To the room seems you two can't count and you don't have respect for me. Dolores said don't be ridiculous I was just having some fun. Yes what's in it for me do you think I came on this vacation so you could spend the night with someone else? NO she said. Correct I said. She said come on we need to dance. We as in who are we including?

You and I she said. Ok just remember we have been through this before and I won't be put in second place. After dancing a while she said she needed to go to the restroom. Ok I'll go also. I had to wait. When I came out there he was again. I didn't even acknowledge him and was walking by it was up to her who she wanted. Wayne she said taking hold of my hand asking if I was ready? I didn't reply just took her hand and walked away. Out of ear shot I asked what that was about. She said he was asking for her to dance. And? She said no and that was it. We danced another round and sat down. He appeared again asking. I just asked if he was that dense? You man are just jealous of us black guys. Get real what the Hell do you think you have that I could be jealous of? Man we are hung and we know how to use it. We make white women happy. Can't keep a black woman happy? Get lost I said. No man you get up and I I'll show you what a real man is. I looked at Dolores and she said don't please. Can't help it. I stood and before I was standing he pushed me back down. Just as I hit the seat I kicked him in the knee and he was down. I jumped on him grabbed his shirt asking if he wanted to show me anymore about what a man he was? A bouncer pulled me off. He was another big black guy. I looked at him saying let loose now. Just doing my job. Then let loose. He did. Things returned to normal when Dom left. I told Dolores I'm not going to tolerate that kind of shit no matter the color.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a Master at your craft. And I’m a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let this be a warning to any woman dumb enough to marry a Brit. You will be pimped out by your gay husband. It's just a matter of when.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story, read it three times. I only wish my wife had cuckolded me in such a pleasant way with such a nice person! Cindy and I were high school sweethearts and got married the month after graduation. Cindy had taken the business diploma track while I went to BOCES for auto body. Cindy’s brother had been stationed at the Algiers Naval Station and convinced us to move there. Cindy decided to work for Kelly Services and I got a part time job at East Street Auto and Towing. Cindy’s first job was maternity relief for a secretary at Allstate. That lasted 6 weeks. About the same time I passed my CDL test and started driving tow jobs. Cindy’s next job was as a bookkeeper at the Teamsters local. Cindy had been working there about two months when the black treasurer insisted that she accompany him on an overnight business trip to Memphis or she was terminated. We discussed the situation and Cindy insisted on going. A Month after the trip to Memphis, Cindy came home on Friday and said that she had to go to work the next day, Saturday. That Saturday morning about 4 am, I got a call for a tow job. I came home about 1 pm and walked up to our apartment and the door was opened just a crack and I could hear music playing but also a rhythmic slap. Slap. slap. I pushed the front door open and there on our couch was Cindy under a huge black man ramming a long, thick cock into her and she was moaning like I had never heard her moan before! I rushed towards the couch but another black man grabbed me and wrestled me to the floor and put me in a full Nelson hold. Cindy heard the commotion and said, “That’s my husband.” The black man fucking her said, “He will have to wait his turn.” Shortly, Cindy arched her back and had an orgasm but the balck guy fucked her a lot longer and then he blew his load in her. He stood up, pulled on his boxers and overalls and said to the guy holding me down, “Turn him loose, we’re finished.” He walked over to me, reached down and pulled me up and said, “If you go to the cops, you will both die!” The two black men left and Cindy rushed into the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I sat on one of the two table chairs. Cindy came out and said, “We need to talk.” Cindy explained that on the trip to Memphis, she had gotten drunk and had sex with her boss and his boss. She had just that day been hired as the permanent bookkeeper. She then confessed that she liked being fucked by her boss and we could stay married as long as she could fuck whomever she wished. I cried but then I agreed. We have been married 5 years and I have watched Cindy get black fucked hundreds of times by dozens of black guys. Cindy's boss has been pressuring her to stop taking birth control pills and be black bred for a year. Last week Cindy drove to the next state and secretly had a ten year IUD inserted and then had me cut the strings used to remove it so her boss could not tell she has it.

IRLOVER26IRLOVER26about 2 years ago

Pay attention Lady`s, this is what your husband/boyfriend wants to see!!

essemd22essemd22about 2 years ago

super hot story. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, matches my fantasy exactly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, very well written and matches my fantasy to a T!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm, no mention of him putting on a condom. Will there be another chapter with a black baby growing in her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and a long held fantasy of mine! I wish/hope this happens with my wife when we're on vacation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story my fantasy also i hope this will happen on vacation also. Would like to hear there conversation after the fling there thoughts especially what she is thinking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife Beth was being seduced by her boss Henry. By this time I was already divorce her. She had cheated before but thought I didn't know. We didn't have any children I was thankful. I thought we were getting along pretty good. I had a text from one of her coworkers Jack that her boss was going to have his way with my wife that Saturday night one way or the other. Even if he had to drug both of us. At a party at his house there were other couples and a few singles. I was being cautious about what I ate or drank but somehow I was starting to feel a little funny. I went to the restroom asap and used a trick that my uncle taught me and made myself throw up. Then for sure only drank water from the spiket and put a little pop in it to make it look like it was a mixed drink. Then I started acting. Then Beth was setting on my lap I could tell she was screwed up. Everyone was gone thought but I seen Jack that gave me the warning peeking at me showing that he was ready to take pictures videos I didn't know. Henry came over to us and slapped me on the back and said hey John I'm going to have some fun with Beth tonight you are welcome to come and watch the cuckolding but it will be fun but with what you have in you you probably can't walk to my bedroom. He said with a laugh. I acted saying with a fake drunk voice bubby that would be the worst mistake you could make. He grabbed Beth's hand and she almost fell nut he caught her and picked her up and carried her. He just layed her on the bed when I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and I hit him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him then an upper cut to his chin and then a kick in the nuts. I picked Beth up and took her to the car. Jack helped and said that he would send me copies of what he got. I thanked him and said I owed him. He said he was glad to help. I went to visit Henry in the hospital. He started to threatening me and I said wow. I would love for you to try anything with the pictures, videos, and drug test it would be fun in court. Beth quit her job I got Jack a job with the company I worked for. A year later Beth had our first child of the 4we have now.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

Great story only wish there was the real risk of pregnancy and maybe she did get pregnant. Might be something for a future adventure for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. There’s nothing hotter than seeing your wife get fucked by another man. It’s so wrong.

It goes against all norms. But until you experience it - don’t knock it. Wife and I use to love watching each other get pleased. Hope there’s a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I finally went along with what Ellie my wife wanted to do. She had never been with anyone else but me. My response was I have never been with anyone but her. She said she understood but she was pretty set on doing it. We were out one Saturday night with friends dancing and drinking. Our children were at one of the other couples house that had a babysitter I myself not a real drinker I only had one drink that night so I had a clear mind Bob and Diane one of the other couples had been having some issues. Ellie and I thought that they could work them out and we actually had talked several times with them individually, together Ellie sometimes and me sometimes separately. In walked in 5 guys from a local baseball team. I didn't know much about them as far as being married or not. One of the guys asked Diane to dance she accepted I could see Bob was getting pissed. I tried to cool him down. It wasn't working. While talking to Bob I learned that Diane had a fling with the ballplayer. I didn't see that one coming. At that time I seen Ellie on the dance floor with one of the other players. She danced 3 songs with him and then instead of coming back to me she went with him to their group. I was getting upset and Tim another buddy in our group said Steve keep an eye on that guy he's a womanizer a snake in the grass. I was trying to keep my cool I went to the restroom. When I came out I was intercepted by Ellie and the player. Hey babe she said. Hey I said. I would like to introduce you to Bill. Bill held out his had I was prepared for a squeeze and sure enough he tried to intimidate me with it but I gave him damn near all I had and he jerked his hand back. Ellie gave me a look. Billie said hey I'll talk to you later Ellie. I spoke quickly saying it would be your best interest not to speak again. He turned walked away rubbing his hand. Ellie gave me a hug and asked what was that about you never act like that and I thought I would like to spend some time with him. Over my dead body. Do you know that Diane has been screwing that SOB she's dancing with and that's what's causing their problems. No. Well I have put my head back on my shoulders and if you think that you need to try another man please give me some respect and I'll get a lawyer ASAP. Long story short we are still together and as far as I know she has never cheated. All of us guys watch out for each other. Diane's friend has had his ass kicked twice and he was the one to have started the fight both times. Lol. Our group even went to the first game after that night. Tim made the comment that Bill was having problems with his right hand. Ellie looked at me and I smiled. She said you are mean. I spit my beer. I tried to cover my mouth. Tim said hey asshole. We all laughed. When we were leaving several players were signing autographs and there was Bill Ellie was right before me you should have seen his eyes when I put my hand out. He jerked his back. Tim had to run his mouth WHAT DO YOU TWO HAVE A HISTORY? Walking away I said asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am waiting for the sequel when we find that Vanessa was talking to Mark's sister, that Mark was in fact single. And now, two years later, Vanessa and Mark are married, and Mike stays happy with the pictures that they send him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The description of his black cock and the slow grooming he did brought me to full tumescence. Once he got the head in her and started giving her more, I lost it … never came so much.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I never been married to none my Baby Daddies but I've had Mens like Mark where I started out Not Wanting them to CUM IN me but then they was Feeling TO GOOD and I told them to Stay IN me when they Nutted. Yes most them was Black like my Kids Dads all been. 2 of which I'm not sure which of them was the Man that Cum IN me cause I was seeing a few at the time each them was put IN my belly. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holidays are great. We were in Paris and my wife Rita was very attracted to a French guy. She had never really been big into sex but it soon became very obvious that he had something she wanted. Later that evening she asked if I had ever had another woman and I told that I hadn't. When I asked if she had had another man she replied that she hadn't but tonight she really thought she might want to. I was both staggered and excited. I asked if the guy Atione was who she was thinking about and she replied that he was. She also told me she had become very wet thinking of him having her. I told her that is she wanted him she should go and get him. She looked carefully at me and then asked if I was serious. I told her I was and that thought of him making love to her was a real turn on for me. A few minutes later she got up and went into the lounge. I waited several minutes and looked in. There was Rita sharing his table and sexily flirting with him. I went up to our room and waited for, my mind doing somersaults at the thought of what she might get up. It was after two in the morning when she came into the room. She looked a bit dishevelled and tired. I moved over to her and asked her if he had made love to her. She replied that he had done twice and she had enjoyed every minute of it. I almost didn't believe that my wife of fifteen years was standing there admitting to have had sex with a stranger only minutes before but the evidence of my own eyes was testimony that she had.

I slept that night a very happy man alongside my very happy whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Moja żonę oddałbym pod wielkiego ale starszego murzyna i musiałby być kruczoczarny z wielkim , grubym chujem z dużym łbem aby dobrze wyruchać i rozciągnąć jej pipkę . Gdyby ją powalił , też nie byłoby tragedii a gdyby rżnął ją kilka lat , byłoby super i tylko jego dzieci biegałyby po naszym ogrodzie a mogło by być ich dużo - nawet pięcioro czy ośmioro .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, very well written and a great fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's with these writers and all the better than white guys BULLSHIT. Some of mybest friends are black and they can't believe this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We fuckin loved it. We both had mad sex after wife read it. We are considering having a large cock for her to fuck. I told her I've had a fantasy of this same thing. She blushed, smiled and let out a slow moan. We will tell our story here when it happens. But s/west Mo. Hard to find bbc's. any takers lets us know,need at least 8" cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amber my wife asked aren't you embarrassed that I had such a great time. I said no I just didn't know that I hadn't known that the mother of my children and I had married such a slut. I began packing and left promising my lawyer would be in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To say I was shocked would have been a major understatement. I returned to our hotel room after playing a round of golf and found my wife Amber with a local native putting it to her. They never even heard me. From the talk he was talking you would have thought he had at least 20 some inches of black cock. She seemed to be enjoying it. I just sat there it was too late she had already cheated so no need to stop them now she couldn't unfuck him. He said ok baby get on all fours again I want that beautiful ass again. That's when they seen me . They both went pale. Wow have you ever seen a pale black guy? I said hey buck I think it would be best to leave asap and start looking for another job because when I'm done you won't have a job here if I can help it. He left very quickly. I phone the front desk and demanded to speak to the manager. I threatened to never bring our company business here again I the stud wasn't fired asap. They agreed. I got off the phone and grabbed a suitcase and started packing. Amber my wife said can't we work through this? Can you unfuck him. No then how can we work through this situation that you created. I promise it will never happen again. You already promised that 21 years ago. The phone rang. I answered it it was the manager saying Drew was pissed and said that he was going to kick my ass for getting him fired. Also that security was on their way up and for me to not answer the door. I I thought what the Hell I'm not afraid of this big young black guy bring it on. He knocked on the door. I told Amber to get in the bathroom and lock the door and not come out till I said it was ok. As soon as I opened the door Drew came charging at me I grabbed him with both hands done a backwards roll throwing him across the bed. He hit the dresser and fell to the floor. I kicked him in the nuts twice and he stopped trying to get up. Security arrived and took him away. Ok Amber you can come out. She was begging for me not to leave and started to say I promise. I cut her off and said I promise you will hear from my lawyer. I finished packing and walked away. I couldn't find a flight or another room. I hated to but I went back to our room. Amber was laying in bed crying. She jumped when I opened the door and said OMG you are back. I said just because I couldn't find a flight or room. She said please stay with me. I said I'm using the room only you are all used up I could never please you again. What do you mean? The way he was talking he must have had 20 some inches and I could never compete with that. She was crying saying that he wasn't even as big as you and I'm sure you seen. Then why Amber just why? She said that there is no good reason I just really messed up and the truth is he did not take my ass and you should know that. We stayed for our duration of time. I wouldn't have sex with her. We went to counseling and I still wouldn't touch her until she had a clean bill of health. We are still together and she has never did anything that stupid again.

Mdub13Mdub13almost 2 years ago

What happened next. Please tell us the next part of the story now that Mark owns your wife's pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How I let my wife talk me into sharing her on vacation I don't know. He was a dark native. I went first and when I announced that I was ready to shoot the black guy said not in her I want her clean. Sorry buck I said she's my wife and if you screw her you will know she is already taken. When I was finished I slapped him on the back and said if you want her clean get to eating. He got dressed and left. I said that was fun. My wife said you did have fun didn't you? No not really. I would have had more fun with you by yourself. She has never asked again. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was determined to try a bbc but I didn't want to cheat on the love of my life. I started working on Ned very cautiously it took months in the middle of a hot love making sessions I asked if we could have a threesome with a black coworker of mine. He agreed. Afterwards I asked him about him agreeing? He said you did catch me at a weak moment but I will keep my word. We met Arlan at a motel because Ned said it would never happen in our house. Ned also said he was first. I got carried away with Arlan because of the look on Ned's face I knew right then I had done the stupidest thing in my life. Arlan wasn't any bigger than Ned either. I think it was just because he was a different guy. Arlan got off the bed and went to the restroom. I asked Ned to get in bed and hug me. He said not until you are clean. Arlan came out of the restroom and said that he needed to get going. He went to hug me and I motioned him not to. He left. I showered. Then I walked over to Ned and asked as I reached for him to please get in bed with me. He did. Then in bed he asked how he would ever be able to satisfy me again and how would he know that I wouldn't be with Arlan again and again behind his back the way I enjoyed Arlan? First this was a one time only. Second I got carried away but it was the only time I have ever had 2 clocks. Above all I love only you and always will. It will never happen again. I was cool for a while finally I said Ned what can I do to help us get back to our normal. He answered I don't know that we can. I offered to change jobs move away what ever it took.I did quit my job. We moved. I believe we are back to where we were. We have 2 children and 4 grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story and the way it unfolded. It brought back memories of when I finally told my wife of 30 years that I’d long Watford her to try a different cock to mine as it would be just sex and not live like we had. After we talked over this for many a long day and indeed night she finally said that she loved me and didn’t need any other cock than mine but if I really wanted to see her with another much bigger cock she’d do it for me! She told me that there was a guy at her work who already had tried to hit on her and he was also black! I straight away go for it and bring him home so I can watch. Well she did and after less than a half hour they were both naked and on our bed. Yes indeed he had an impressive cock probably around 9” and thick like a Coke can. My struggles and bit her lip as he slowly entered her stretching her out wider than she’d ever been before. At last he was balls deep in her and it’s impossible to explain but that sight was the hottest most incredibly sexy vision I’ve ever had. They fucked like the proverbial rabbits and he shot his load of hot manseed so deep in her womb. I had cum just watching and yet my own cock remained steel hard. We all three have become good friends and he regularly pops in to enjoy the hottest sex with my wife. She simply can’t get enough of his cock and is talking now of him inviting a couple of his friends around too and I’ve never seen her look more radiant and happy as she does now. Our own relationship has strengthened and we still enjoy ’making’ love whenever we are able.

Ps She’s now met up with his 3 best friends and wow - I’d never have believed it possible but she now fucks all four of them and sometimes all four at once. When she’s done that her pussy is gaped open for hours and you wouldn’t believe the amount of cum they leave in there v

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes she is so stretched out now that I had to buy a softball bat for her to use man that is just so exciting right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love to watch my white wife stretched out by a black guy and listen as she admits she’s can’t stop him from doing whatever he wants to her. Hearing her moaning during the night as he uses her, telling her he’s going to ruin her. Watching her sitting between his legs licking his cock and balls in front of me like a submissive slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story

My 56yr old wife loves young bbc

Loves it. We vacation in the Carribean for that reason. All the young black cock she can get.

I watch it all. Sometimes just a lunch break blowjob. But always a couple of hours of her taken very well each evening.

Nothing hotter than walking into the hotel room seeing your mature wife bikini top off bottoms pulled aside with two fingers in her pussy proped up on high heel cork wedge heels with the poolside bartender's 9 inch uncut black cock fucking her mouth. Great vacation fun. We love it.!!!!

hornee1hornee1almost 2 years ago

Very hot!!! I have a fantasy of watching my wife take a bbc.

Coolmeow21Coolmeow21almost 2 years ago

Please upload next part ....

So hottt

TINADEBOURGTINADEBOURGalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting but as a woman I am not too keen on submission!

Would you read some of my adventures and comment?

And keep writing

TINA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a husband i could never get my wife to do that unfortunutly

havefunxoxohavefunxoxoalmost 2 years ago

well it happned to us ...we are swinger ,,,,in our last vacation we tried a black cpl to play with it was a lot of fun watching her getting a black dick in her pussy and black pussy in her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife Natalie had talked me into letting her have a black guy. I agreed to this being a one time thing, I was going to be there,no one we knew but we both had to agree on thinking he was safe. Natalie didn't know it but I took a guy. I have permit to CCW. One other thing was that I was going to have a cute little Mexican woman. At first when I said I would have equal opportunity with a Mexican I thought she was going to back out. I was actually kind of pissed but I had agreed. Well we went out of town at our capital city. She had spotted a guy that she wanted to target. We watched him for a while and while we watched him I actually spotted a Mexican beauty that was with some other good looking women. She asked if it was ok with me that she asked for a dance with the black guy? I said it was ok with me as long as it was ok with her for me to ask the chick that I spotted. She looked at her and I could tell she was aggravated. Again I thought she was going to back out. She didn't. She hugged and kissed me saying I love you and only you just remember that ok? I replied I love you. I didn't really answer her. We hugged again kissed again and she said meet back up at our table in a bit she turned and walked away. I was successful and danced with Rachel and I seen Natalie with the guy that she targeted. I explained to Rachel what was going on and she didn't seem bothered by it. After a few dances I asked if she would like a drink then set and talk some? She said sure. After setting at our table Natalie and Bo came over to the table. Introductions were made and we visited. After a while Natalie asked if they would like to go up to our room? Rachel said that would be great that she would like to get to know us better. Bo said yes he was in. Up in the room I was giving Natalie time to back out. I wasn't going to be first and take a chance of making her made.I offered drinks and all wanted one. Shortly Natalie kissed Bo. I just stared. Rachel whispered in my ear saying hey babe don't forget me I'm ready for some of what I felt earlier while dancing. She asked was this Natalie's idea? I said yes. She said ok I will put on a show for her and hopefully she will get the hint buddy. We started making out and before long we wer going at it and as she said she was putting on a show. At one time I glanced over to my wife and Bo they were changing positions and I noticed that all black men weren't hung like a stud horse. I damn near laughed out loud. But turned back to Rachel. Damn she was something else and complements kept coming. The next time I glanced at them Natalie was headed to the restroom. I whispered to Rachel maby we better stop shortly Zhe agreed. Natalie came back as we just started talking to Bo. Bo said hey guys I have to work tomorrow and I need to go. As he dressed we talked. After he left Rachel asked if she could stay or if we would walk her to her car because she was a little concerned for her safety. I asked Natalie what she thought? She said Rachel you can stay but you will need to sleep alone in that bed. Rachel actually walked over to Natalie hugged and kissed her on the cheek thanking her. I said I was going to shower Natalie joined me. In the shower Natalie said you lucky asshole you got the best end of that deal. I said you picked your partner I didn't. Then I looked at her and asked are you wanting to be with Rachel don't get any idea's about me I'm not queen. She punched me in the gut saying watch it buster you might bite off more than you can chew. I said I will chew until my jaws are sore. Believe me my jaws were sore when they got though with me. I woke up with both women hugging me. Natalie was first to wake up. She looked at me and said I love you so much and thank you for this. We went out for breakfast and took Rachel. I went to the restroom and when I returned I heard Rachel say Natalie you have a wonderful man that you better never take for granted Natalie said she knew it and she was never going to ask me to do anything like this again Rachel replied that would be very wise. After finishing up and saying our good byes and on the way to get our children Natalie was thanking me again. I asked if she enjoyed it? She said it was different nothing like the stories that we had read about black guys. I laughed paper doesn't refuse ink you can write anything you want doesn't mean it's true. That got me punched again. I said easy. She never did ask to do it again.

Bovary2011Bovary2011almost 2 years ago

Terrific-thanks! Excited me to read this--and you brought back memories of early cucking experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fran my wife and I were out dancing one Saturday evening. After a while I noticed 3 black guys come in. At first they sat and talked the I seen one of them asking a good looking white woman to dance. It looked to me that she must have said no. I chuckled. Fran asked what was so funny. Just all of this BS that you hear about bbc and how great they are and the way they think they can get any white woman that they want. The good looking women over there just turned that guy over there down as I pointed them out. We watched as the white chick sat at a table with two men and one woman. As we danced I was keeping an eye on them. The one that had been turned down was coming in our direction. I said Fran get ready because super man's coming our way and will probably ask for a dance and it's not happening. I said let's go to our table. Good she said maby he will get the hint. I sat next to her so that he couldn't and sure enough he followed us. He said hey folks may I have a dance with the lovely lady? Fran said no thanks I am only dancing with my husband. He didn't give up that easy. He said I'm a pretty good dancer and you could have a lot of fun. Fran no I said I'm only dancing with my husband. Then he looked at me saying you wouldn't mind would you husband. I asked do you have a hearing problem? As he turned to walk away I heard him mumble something like F_____g honky. Fran asked did he say what I think he said? Yes just an arrogant ass. Let's dance again. While we were on the dance floor again he went to the first woman again while she was returning from the restroom. He actually grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and started to dance. I seen one of the guys at her table coming out onto the floor and you could tell that he was pissed and on a mission. He approached and grabbed the big black guy his ear jerked him around and flattened his nose flater than it was before. I seen the other two black guys headed to protect their buddy and then here comes the other white guy. I said Fran go get that woman and take her back to their table and stay I'm going to help her man so they don't beat him to death. It wasn't a picnic but we were gaining ground pretty quickly. Two were down and the third said stop we are leaving. After thing settled down we were invited to join them. When we were ready to leave I called a deputy that I knew and explained what had happened. He said stay inside till he called me back he was on duty. He called and said that it was ok come on out and that he would like to meet our friends. We have become friends and go out together and invite them and they invite us.

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Such a hot story certainly would be my dream vacation and of course all of our kinds of dreams coming true with it

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

An amazingly erotic story. However, the ending is to abrupt. It could use a few extra paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed some of the comments better than the story. I'm glad some men won't tolerate the asshole that think they are God's gift to women and put the husband's or boyfriend's down. Try writing more realistic stories.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 1 year ago

To the anonymous comment about 3 comments down with the wife Fran: none of this crap happened. Why don’t you stay outing the Hotwife/cuck section and read about Romeo and Juliet. Don’t push your views on me and stop making this crap up about dancing and some black guy hassles you. I call BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could have visited with him but when he started the better than me deal I would have my say. She would have to had went behind my back and if he was so good and bigger than me I surely would know and I would be on the hunt for the big buck. I done it once with a college girlfriend Julie that a black dude was hitting on. I was so angry that I went after him. When I found him I actually thought that he was alone. We we were mouthing each other it developed into a fight. I holding my own actually I was winning till two of his buddies came. I got the shit beat out of me. My girlfriend was so sorry for me. Later after I gotten healed up I started taking lessons. Then a few months later I had 3 of my buddies with me at a party along with my girlfriend. There the SOB was. There were 3 black guys with him. My buddies were scattered not planned but that was good if he decided to start something. Sure enough he eventually he got to us. He was parading around acting like he was so important on the way. As he approached us he said hey beautiful lady would you like to dance. No was all she said. He said come on Jew puss don't mind. Do you puss you afraid of getting you ass kicked again. Anytime Muffie one on one anytime I see you got your boys again are you afraid to go anywhere by yourself. He said right now honky outside. Julie said come on Neil you don't need to fight for me I'm your girlfriend and only your girlfriend. I don't want anything to do with him. I said I know but he is to stupid to understand. I started walking out of the house. We were drawing a crowd. I was pretty sure one on one I was ok before my training. His buddies stood and watched. What was funny my buddies were right behind them. Yes I took a few hits but he took several and stayed down the last hit I gave him. Two of his buddies came at me and I nailed both with a pretty good hit. Then two of my buddies joined in. After that episode he stayed away from Julie and I. A few weeks later he tried again. Dumbass. Julie and I have been married for 11 years and have 2 children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That dude somehowyou sounds like he's pushing his views on everyone. You couldn't be a hurt your feelings kind of guy and happen to be black?

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 1 year ago

Literotica needs to do something about the anti-cuck mob that bashes these kinds of stories. Why do the moderators allow this? If you don’t like these kinds of stories than move on. Devoted wives are like vanilla ice cream. Hot wives are like Baskin Robbins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable until the end when Mark came inside her Mike should have then kicked Mark's ass !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Historia dość podniecająca , zwłaszcza , że żona murzyna oficjalnie pozwalała jemu ruchać inne białe kobiety . Mąż Vanessy powinien wylizać pipkę żony po pokryciu jej przez murzyna i pozwolić na powalenie jej tym wielkim , czarnym chujem

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn yet another bbc story. It wasn't that hot I figured husband would have shot a hole in his pants from all the excitement. Besides who would follow up on this kind of screwing not this worthless husband. I was sent out of town and was alowed to take Allie my wife with me. This was great. Now I got my work done during the day and we went out several times in the evening. We really liked a club that we found. We danced a lot but drank very little. The third night a group of 5 guys came in 2 white and 3 black. Eventually one asked me if he could dance withmy wife? He was Luke one of the white guys. I looked at Allie and she said if I didn't mind you she would. I said that would be ok you may dance a couple of dances. Then one of the black guys aske? When her back he said one of the others was asking. I said it was my turn. We danced several dances then returned to our table. Then we were approached by the 2 asking if we would like to join them. I spoke up say that I preferred to stay by ourselves. They seemed disappointed but walked away. Then the second black guy Neil came and asked if he could dance. I said Neil I don't want any problems but I really think that you guy's should try to find a place where there are some single women. Neil said that Luke said he thought I was the kind of a guy that would enjoy sharing my wife. Well go tell Luke that he doesn't know me. He left us and went to their table. Luke jumped up and was coming our way. I thought shit this is all I need is to get the Hell beat out of me while on a work trip. I stood up where I come from you don't back down went protecting yourself or family and friends. Luke said you SOB said I stupid. I said I said no such thing. You said I don't know you and that's the same thing. Het took a swing at me and missed and I put him down. I said Allie we need to leave. Just as she was getting up she said watch out. I turned as quickly as I could and there was another black guy. I hit him fast as I could twice. He stumbled backwards. Luke was coming towards us holding his hands up and saying hey folks I'm sorry this shouldn't have happened I'm sorry. We left and never went back to the place.

josebvasjosebvasover 1 year ago

Damn I would buried my face and cleaned up that BUSTED and Swollen Pussy all full of that exquisite creamy BBC cum ufff man !!! till the last drop

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes I was groggy and fell asleep or passed out I don't know for sure but I woke up to a dark and empty room. I got up and started looking for my wife. I found her going at it with the slimy black bastard. I grabbed him by the dreadlocks and started beating the shit out of him. Then I told the cheating bitch don't bother trying to get back together we agreed one and only one time but you had to ruin it for our family goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's your pussy Mark. I yelled that's right you slut I'm history I will be sure that all of our family and friends know. I turned and as I was walking away I said your wife will be proud of you when you take her home with you because she does not have a home with me anymore it's my parents house. Your shit will be on the curb asap. By.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. First it's my pussy. If you'd prefer to spend hours puttering some little balls on vacation fine. If you want to watch me fucking another guy, ok honey if that's what you want. But don't get upset because it's a back man practicing his long strokes on me.

DarknsDarknsover 1 year ago

Worthy of a Part 2. I like the respect shown by Mark. Nothing worse than a wimp cuckold… Mike held his own (‘scuse the pun) and was a willing participant along with his wife. I enjoyed the story. Thank you @Everyonesavoyeur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story because it reminded me that not all cuckold stories end in tragedy. But let me tell you mine. My wife (Beth) is a nurse. I am a high school teacher. We met in college and got married during my first year teaching and her first year working nights at the university hospital. We used condoms for the first two years of marriage and then decided to have children. For the next two years, we just had sex without any special attention to cycles, temperature, etc. On our fifth-year anniversary, we bought two books and started reading about failure to conceive and started out using a basal temperature diary. No results after another two years. We decided to go to a fertility clinic. We both had physicals and every test known to man at a cost out-of-pocket deductibles of $1100. Results, we are both normal. Just keep trying. During the year we both turned thirty, I was offered a better job at a high school in the northern part of the school district. I accepted despite the longer commute. The shock of my first week of teaching was finding that the woman (Ann) I had dated and enjoyed sex with before I dated my wife was the guidance counselor. The twelve years had been very kind to Ann who despite bearing two children was still a knockout. Ann was also divorced. We began a casual affair that has lasted until now. After fourteen years and her MSN, Beth was now a supervisor and making a very good salary and we were saving money. So, two years after Beth's promotion we decided for Beth's thirty-eighth birthday to take a long vacation. We went to the local travel agency and since we both like Reggae music we decided to go to Jamaica. The travel clerk was shocked when while looking for two weeks she found a three for the price of two. Beth had 5 weeks of vacation and since it was for July and I was not working, we took it. So for the last two weeks of July and the first week of August we were in Jamaica at a two-star hotel for under $2000. There were few amenities but the pool was fabulous. On the third day there I came down with traveler’s diarrhea. Beth refused to stay in the room since it smelled so bad. She spent her days at the pool and her nights at the closest club which was where she met and was seduced by a 55-year-old Rastafarian, named Jethro. So even after I recovered after 10 days mostly in bed, Beth spent most of her time in bed, with Jethro who was according to Beth a “sex God.” Three months after returning from vacation, Beth was confirmed to be pregnant. Based on her not getting pregnant by me she had not used any birth control in Jamaica! She enrolled in the high risk pregnancy clinic and we did Lamaze. Despite her age Beth sailed through the pregnancy. The outcome is we are parents of a half-black baby boy (Dante named after his paternal grandfather) who has Down’s syndrome!! Beth has been in regular contact with Jethro via face book and visited Jamaica for Dante’s second birthday. Beth is pregnant again by Jethro and the good news is that the amniocentesis is negative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vannesa had a Hot fuck with Mark he came in her Pussy. The second time in her Pussy the first time on her big Tits it was amazing. She had a lot of Screaming Orgasms and had a very good time. I loved the story.RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes my wife Paula was having an affair with what used to be our friend Jacob a black guy. I was thankful that our children were grown up and on their own. I walked in on the rutting couple. They didn't know that I was recording them. Just as she said we shouldn't be doing this he said what I didn't know wouldn't hurt me. Then he roared I'm cummig in this married p****. I yelled that's right cum in her she is all yours I'm done with her. She said OMG I'm so sorry Sam. To late I said everyone in your family will get copies of what I have recorded. She was crying as I grabbed Jacob and actually threw him out the window. The divorce was tough but I stood up for myself. Yes I named Jacob in the divorce. I really hated to because of his children but it wasn't me that cheated. Actually after the divorce Paula and I started dating and ended up remarried with a prenuptial agreement that if either cheated the cheater was to leave with only personal belongings. Things have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first time I figured out that she was cheating I was too easy on her thinking that she was the one and only woman for me. Besides the local judge we had must have been a man hatter. I thought that things were going good for us how stupid. At a party I seen a coworker of hers grab her but she playfully slapped him. I kept my eyes on them. When she was getting a a plate of food I grabbed her butt. She jerked around and said Eric quit be--. I said sorry I'm Jack your husband. I turned away. As I was thanking the couple who had the party she walked up and put her arm around me. Saying ready to go babe. She also thanked them. She apologized for letting the asshole touch her. I remained silent. She kept on apologizing. I finally said shut up I will see a lawyer do you want to go with me I can't live like this. She said that she didn't want to split up please. Finally she said if that was what I really wanted she would go.I said no it's not what I wanted I wanted a wife that I could trust and not have to think about what she does when I'm not around. She said she would be that wife if I would give her another chance nothing has happened. Sam the coworker was a flirt and she didn't want to cause a seen. I said ok but this is the last chance I will give you if you are ever touched I had better see you slap the guy or hear that you had slapped the guy. Sure enough it happened Monday. Sam in the break room had grabbed her but and she not only slapped him but put her knee into his groin. There were 2 other coworkers that seen and told HR. They let Sam go. I think everything is good. Can't ever be for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuckold not I. I have the proof. I spent the night in jail because of the SOB Jack Masters that was playing with Shelby on the dance floor. It was at the party that her company had. It was the following week that my father called and said his friend Ned Robert's wanted to talk to me. We met I didn't know that he owned over 51% of that company and they had strict rules for coworkers getting involved with each other. It happened at a company function so the rules apply he said. Jack was fired. Shelby and I did have it rough for a time but we are back as normal as can be. Actually better she understands that I will not tolerate any BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's your p**** Bob take it. The GM where I worked. A big black guy that thought that he was untouchable. Yes it was my wife Ariel that told him that. I had seen him putting the moves on Ariel. I really didn't think he was that stupid or that she would cheat but I was wrong. I had a coworker help me that also had trouble with the SOB. He said that after George Floyd deal that the blacks destroyed innocent people businesses and even people had been killed and hurt they were getting by with too much shit. Bob was an arrogant SOB and we were not going to back down. It could cost our jobs but we both have already had other jobs lined up. I didn't touch Ariel except the casual thing. Like a kiss or hugs. Even when she wanted to play in bed I only hugg. We both sent emails to HR at our local and main headquarters filing against Bob. Talk about a shit storm. Security and some big shot showed up and escorted BBB out of the building. (Big Black Bob). I filed to divorce Ariel and my buddy filed against his wife. We we were lucky the lawyers weren't afraid of the BLM lawyers. Ariel and I ended up with shared custody of the children. She actually moved in with her parents and believe me they were very upset about her actions. We actually got back together and I demanded a prenuptial agreement. What could I say I love her and believe that she truly loves me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love to watch this happen to my wife. Seeing her struggling to take his bigger blackcock. At times trying to get away as he stretches her and hearing her begging “ please “. Feeling the embarrassment at hiding and listening as he fucks my wife into submission seeing her quivering as he pulls one orgasm after another from her. Her kneeling with him behind her taking riding her as she surrenders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Next time add a couple of more black cocks! My wife and I can attest that the more black cock the hotter it gets!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 4? 5? 6?..,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty fucking weird...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think he wanted to taste that monster as well!! Mmm

WolfWifeWolfWifeover 1 year ago

Would LOVE to have such a vacation

WolfWifeWolfWifeover 1 year ago

Jeeezz...

I read it again, lol. This is so similar to our vacations; I only wish we could have such a smooth encounter, without the unavoidable rough corners of reality.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's fine by me if you say it's his P**** then I'm done. I never spoke to her until we met at the lawyers office. She asked if I would at least give her 10 minutes. I said after we signed the papers. Alone. She asked why I agreed to go along with it. I said well you already cheated earlier that dreadful day so I thought that I should get pictures for proof. You didn't know that I was told and I didn't want to believe that you were that low. I guess that I was wrong. You got what you wanted and I'm moving on to try and find a woman that I can trust. So how's Arron? She said she has never seen or talked to him so I would expect that he's OK. Well you lied to him also? What do you mean? You said it was his P****. I said no such thing. I played the recording of it that I had on my phone. She broke down crying. I left. I had seen her at a distance a few times and when we met because of the children. I had heard that she never dated or went out at all. I didn't either. She actually seen me in a grocery store and asked me out saying we could go to restaurant or she would cook whatever I wanted. Damn she could cook and she wone my heart back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was a well written story. Erotic. Believable.

dman32dman32over 1 year ago

One of the best and hottest stories I've read on this site. I know it's been a while but it is worthy of a Part 2. Hope you will consider continuing it.

bizarrpaarbizarrpaarover 1 year ago

I am black owned since our honeymoon to Jamaica where several black bulls fucked me while i was pregnant with my first daughter Laura...and my husband watched

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the end of our threesome was the end of our marriage. Yes when Darren asked who she belongs to. Ariel said you Darren I'm your's when ever you want me. I was carrying the suitcase when she finally seen what I was doing. She asked what I was doing? I'm headed to my new life. I walked out of the hotel room. I wasn't to the desk before she was calling. I answered by saying what the Hell do you want leave me alone I will get a lawyer and they will be in touch with you. You said you would be his when ever he wanted by. She called again saying I'm sorry you know I said it in the moment of my high. We divorced. I was glad that we didn't have children. I started putting in all the overtime I was allowed and I invested in stock's. 3 years later I seen her at a party. Damn she was beautiful. I tried to avoid her but she cornered me. She asked if we could talk? What for we are divorced and you made it clear that I wasn't your's. She said it was the biggest mistake that she ever made in her life. Well I said I don't know how in the Hell I ever let you talk me into doing anything so stupid. She said she didn't know why she ever talk about doing it let alone doing it. She said she really didn't know why she would have said that I said but you did. I said can we please change the subject if not I will leave. We actually had a good visit and ended up agreeing to go out. We reconnected and actually remarried and have 3 children. Of course there is a prenuptial agreement. If either cheated on the other the cheater leaves with personal belongings only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my wife asked me if we could go to Jamaica this year I said sure. Make arrangements my parents would love to keep the children. Remember one thing. Yes hon what? Once you go black you won't be allowed back. It was a wonderful trip and I only laughed 5 times at 5 different black guys that was hitting on her and she slapped all 5 and told everyone to grow up and she walked away. She walked to me and said loud enough that boy there is a lot of disrespectful children her remind me to never ask to come here again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! 5 stars. It brings back a memory from 3 years ago. My wife and I had the fantasy of her having sex with a BBC for a couple years before we decided to act on it. We wanted to be very secretive about it and decided to go to Negril on vacation leaving the kids at home. We found a very well-hung black guy that came up to our room 3 of the 7 nights we were there. My wife was on birth control, so we did not have to worry about pregnancy. We also took some rapid STD tests with us. I watched him bring more pleasure to my 31-year-old wife than she has ever had. She certainly was loud and damn did she cum a lot. She said it was somewhat painful at first but became very pleasurable after he stopped bottoming out and she became used to his thickness. Each time he left I did reclaim her with sloppy seconds. But unfortunately, I could only last about a minute before cumming. I have some great pics and video of her doing him. Looking at them has kept us both constantly horny. She has nagged me about going back but covid has prevented that up until now. We are now planning a trip for April. We have been texting him and he said he definitely wants to do her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mike was leaving as they finished. Vanessa asked where are you going Mike you said this was ok didn't you? Yes but you just said that it was his pussy so I hope you have a good life living with them. She jumped out of bed trying to pull on clothes as fast as she could. She was chasing Mike half naked running down the hallway saying please Mike stop I was just talking trashy. Well trash it is so throw it out. Don't worry go be with the one that F***** you like no one else has. Don't worry about me or the children we will be fine. I packed up and she did too. She was following me and I was moving on. I was raised never to hate but I have never been treated this low in my life. As I was checking out she stood crying. The clerk asked if we were OK? I said DOING GREAT. It was the longest trip ever for me. By the time we got to her parents house they had finished the evening meal. She had went ahead of me because I had grabbed her luggage. When I walked through the door with her luggage everyone looked at me. I said what kid's get your stuff we need to go. What why what's going on. Everyone was saying I looked at her parents and her two siblings saying sis is moving back in with you folks. Sorry do drop this on you people without warning you. Hey she will explain she has found someone so much better. She begged for forgiveness I said I already forgave you. Court ordered counciling. I went but I made it clear to everyone that if I was disrespected ever again no one and I meant no one talk me out of divorcing her. We happened to see the arrogant asshole a year later. He said hey cuc** * . Bamboo he was out like a light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moją żonę wali już ponad 10 lat wielki Kenijczyk i do tej pory wychował ją trzy razy . Ja uwielbiam na nich patrzeć jak murzyn kryje moją żonę i często liżę jego spermę z pięknie zniszczonej pipki mojej żony i nie mogę się doczekać czwartego brzuszka z tego wielkiego , grubego i długiego [ 9 cali - 8,5 cala gruby a łeb szeroki na prawie 9 cali ] chuja

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Preggo after having Mark unload a quart of bbc baby batter directly into her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the comments where the husband stood up for himself better than the story itself. Maybe some more writer's could write a more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aren't you worried she asked? No I said. Not that I'm happy but I am glad to get to know the real you. I was headed to the door and she asked where are you going. I'm going to our room to pack. WHAT she asked? I said I WAS GOING TO OUR ROOM AND PACK! I thought you were ok with this? I was until you cheated you left me you went to him behind my back and I seen what I seen you you clearly didn't care if I was there with you so maby your lover will take you home and you can live with him and his wife. Out the door I went. She caught me before the elevator opened half dressed saying you can't get rid of me that easy. It will take time but I'm done with you because I will not tolerate a cheater. We had counciling and are still together. A little over 2 years later while on vacation guess who we ran into. Yes the same black guy. We were eating and I looked up and seen him approaching us smiling like a pig in shit. I asked my wife quickly are you happy married and want to be married to me? Yes please what brought this up? I said good just sit and watch. Wow he said may I join this lovely couple? I stood up and said get lost you have caused us enough marital problems I had said it loud enough for most of the restaurant to hear. His eyes were big as saucers. I repeated get lost. He stood in shock. Just as he started to move a security guard grabbed his arm and said it's time for you to leave. He jerked away from the security guard and swung at me. I decked and flip backwards as I kicked him in the nuts. I couldn't move fast enough with the room I had and he fell on me. Then there were 2 security guards grabbed him to take him away. The third security guard asked if I wanted to come with them and fill out some forms so that they could have him arrested. I said sure. We were told that we didn't have to stay for anything so we left. I asked if I had to go to court or anything else? NO. I was relieved. We enjoyed the last two days without having any issues and returned home. We have never seen or heard of him again.

Bak2DFutureBak2DFutureover 1 year ago

So pleased the condoms would not fit. So glad there was the minimum of denigration of the willing husband. This state is called compersion. It means that everyone gets pleasure, especially the husband seeing his wife fully satisfied. No BS, no control stuff, pure bliss. Sex as nature intended. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made my soaking white pussy begin pleading for some big black cock to make it feel good. My 50 year old white pussy and ass has both been treated to bbc fuckings and felt the pumping of that black seed deep inside me ....though hurint, it didn't matter I wanted thos virile, bbc,, studs to take me over and over again. I'm owned my one now, GOD! my favorite, tall, muscular, unbelieveable stamnia and one big, long, thick, uncut cock that make me feel like a woman. Ladies, what a sight to see dangling, swaying as he walks about, to feel it throb in my hand, and ravish my mouth. The feeling, the awl, and sight of seeing it disappear in my pussy; the throbbing; and feeling so deep in me. And, he's way better than just two cums a session; before a quick rest and he's loving me again. No matter when I wake up and see that beautiful black cock laying across his legs that my white little pussy begins to ache for it. Black is more than beautiful, it just damn big and you feel like you're a woman, a bitch, a whore but this big black dick is yours........THANK GOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife is now 8 months gone with one of 5 black mens cum inside of her after her first blck gangbang. I pushed her into takeing black cock even susgested a gangbang never think she would go through with it. But a holiday in the sun and lots of run she took me at my word and danced with 2 huge black men and as they danced they started to grind into her ass kissing them and rubbing there huge cocks. She came back to our table and told me she was going on to a club with them, and meet up with there freinds and my fantasy was about to come true. We got to a strip club and they gave her more rum and she was to be the next stripper. The crowd of black men could not wait for her pants to reach the floor and got her to open her legs exposeing her wet cunt. The next thing was 5 black men with huge cocks useing every hole she had fucked and sucked for the next few hours. While i sat and wanked cumming 4 or 5 times. 8 months on a black baby is on its way. Dont know how to explane this to our mums and dads

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She fell onto his bed and I shot my load on his face and slapped him on the back and said that was fun as I rubbed it in his face taking a picture with his camera then sent it to his wife. Plus a message saying buck has became a white cum cuck LOL! The phone blew up with message because I actually sent it to all of his contacts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The rubber wouldn't fit so I made the buck go down to the hardware store to get an intertube. He came back with a tube of tire patches. Pretty sharp can't get nothing past him can you believe that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can his wife handle that thing it looks so big.I answered you heard him on the phone right. Yes why I I still don't understand. We she said that she hated him being away. With a hole big enough for that sleeping alone there would be a draft and she probably gets cold and gets sick. Plus she's probably worried that he will bring SHE'S home. Wow my wife said we better get away from that peice of shit. Come to think of it who in there right mind would want anything to F*** them up like that. Only sick people she said. I agreed only really sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the comment on how can his wife handle that thing? I said she is as big of a slut as he is a slut master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You heard him on the phone talking to his wife and she said that she hated when he was gone I asked my wife. Yes she answered. Well it sounded like she was out of breath right? I seen the number he dialed and when I went to the restroom I called her. Really what did you say. I asked her what she was doing? His wife said that she was enjoying it white guy and offered to send me $5000.00 if we could keep him busy so he would stay away and miss his plane tomorrow. That way her white lover can spend the night. I said that I wasn't into sharing and I would pimp you out. Thank you my wife said. Then asked what did she say then? I said she understood and that he is a lousy f*** anyway. He loves to golf but he's lousy golfer to but he loves to try. What did you tell him? She asked. I said we had a deal. How do you know that she will pay? I told her that I would tell him what she was doing. She said he was smart enough to know what was true because he lies so much himself. So did she back out no the money is already in our personal account. Great. We did have a little fun and she didn't lie he wasn't worth it shit. We kept him on the course until his wife sent a message MISSION COMPLETE. THANK YOU MY WHITE KNIGHT LOVE YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We were going through a rough patch. We took off and my parents were watching the children. Her parents were busy. They were busy a lot when we would need them to help. We were having a good time drinking and dancing until some black guys came into the club. They were hitting on different women. Some danced and some didn't. When one asked Mia she looked at me and I shook my head no. The guy looked at me and gave me a dirty look but walked away. I told her that if the guy would asked me if I would mind it would have been ok but his arrogance is what made me say no. Good enough for me she said. We were sitting with some friends. I told her to keep an eye on them and be careful. Later another black guy asked another husband if he minded if he asked his wife for a dance. He said it was ok with him but it was up to her it she wanted a dance. She went out to the dance floor and he returned her after a dance and thanked him. I guess that upset the guy that had asked my wife. He returned and asked her again not even acknowledging me.I stood and said I think that you should leave us alone. F***you asshole I'm talking to the lady. I'm her husband and you need to walk away. He tried to hit me and I slugged him twice and knocked the wind out of him. The other guy came over that had asked the other husband to dance with his wife and asked what going on? I said your friend needs to learn some manners. He looked at the one I hit and said come on not all white guys are dumb. I said I have to agree and not all black guys are dumb either. We both laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While on vacation with Anne my wife a black dude asked my wife to dance. He didn't even look at me. She looked at me and said hon do you mind if I dance with him? I said sure just have him bring his wife over and I will dance with her while you dance with him. He looked at me and said sorry man but I'm not married. So can I dance with her? Just go get your girlfriend and I'll dance with her while you dance with my wife. I don't have a girlfriend. Well why would let you dance with my wife while I set here by myself? He walked away. My wife said wasn't that a little rude? Did I come on this vacation to watch you have fun and dance with someone else while set here alone? No I did not. Ok she said I understand would you like to dance with your wife? I would love to. Away we went. I myself can't imagine the arrogance of some guys thinking of asking someone that they don't even know to dance with their wife. I think that it's a one way street and nothing for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My future father-in-law Jackson handed me a several pages and insisted on a prenuptial agreement when I asked for his daughter in marriage. I asked if I could take a copy to show a lawyer? Sure I have no problem with that. I said I'm not asking to marry her for your money I just want to make sure I'm not getting into something and get surprised. I left his home office and went to their family room where Sarah my girlfriend and her mother Tiffany were. Sarah stood up hugged me and asked me how did that go? I said fine your father asked me to sign a prenuptial agreement and I have a copy to read and I'm going to ask Wayne Stewart to read it just to make sure I'm not signing my life away. I said with a laugh and added I'm am not getting married for your money but why is there this many pages just to say that if we have problems that I don't get your money. Sarah said I don't have a clue. Do you and I go over to Wayne's now? I said I can give him a call. He answered and said come on over. He read it and started explaining what would happen if we happen to split. It was signing my life away. Everything would go to Sarah I walked away with personal items only, my vehicle, if we had children she got full custody and I was to pay child support and alimony. To say the least Sarah was very upset. She demanded that we went back to her parents. When we arrived she said be quiet. We went to his office and she made a copy but it was with her name and she signed it. I said come on Sarah I don't expect you to sign that. She said if he insisted that you sign an agreement then I will also sign an agreement. We walked into the family room where her parents were and she said here dad I hope that this makes you happy. She had handed the copy that she signed. He said thanks Jimmy I appreciate that. Sarah said dad you had better read what I gave you. When he seen that she had signed it he went off throwing the agreement. Tiffany picked it up and started reading it and asked what is this about while Jackson was still yelling. Sarah explained that if dad insisted on me signing the same agreement then she insisted on she was signing the same agreement. 25 years later 4 children damn I caught her cheating on me with her father's trusted employee Franklin Smith. They had strict moral rules about employee relationships Sarah was actually an employee of her dad's. When the truth came out Franklin the slimy bastard had gotten her drunk and actually she had some drug in her date rape if some kind. Her dad was on my side but also he was the one quick enough to think of having her taken to a clinic. He had long before told me that I was the son that he never had and pleaded with me to forgive her and work through this problem. He said that he couldn't believe that Sarah cheated on her own free will. That was before we had results of her being tested. I said that I needed time to think she allowed herself to get drunk with him. Franklin was fired on the spot. Jackson had plenty of legal reasons for that. It took a while but we are good again. Franklin got arrested and spent some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Charcoal on vacation how could you call that a vacation unless you was wanting out of your marriage? A black gentleman really any person that is messing with another marriage and call him and gentleman I think there's some moral problems in that couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I watched my wife for about 30 seconds and then I put the asshole she was with in the hospital. I didn't even go to jail over it. No he was a black dude and I dropped the N word on him and he tried to attack me. I had a friend who was recording it so I would have proof of him attacking me. I even pressed charges against him. Mainly because he probably didn't give a shit about our family only just getting a white woman. My wife insisted on therapy and I said that I didn't need it she did and if she wanted to try and save our marriage she needed to go or I would divorce her. She went and after several sessions the therapist asked me to attend. I did and we are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When he woke and she was not with him it should have been a sign of the loss of love and respect. Time to leave go back home and find a lawyer. Divorce lawyer that. Why because what is next on her agenda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous