Cuckold for Katarina Ch. 01

Story Info
Katarina goes looking for satisfaction.
1.5k words
4.15
116.7k
20
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers

We knew each other. We also knew each others' bodies. There was a chemistry and passion that persisted over time. Quite mesmerizing.

She was dating someone else these days, but every time we saw each other, there was that pang of desire. We'd hug and press up against each other, and my thirst for her would spike, right then and there. I told her how I wanted to have her again, to feel my velvet pussy wrapped around my cock, deep up inside of her, but we left it at that. . . until late one night later that week.

She called up, booty style, asked what I was up to and could she come over and get a good screwing? Seems her new beau wasn't satisfying her deeper cravings.

I answered the door in my tight boxers with a cock ring on underneath. She had on her "fuck me" boots which meant we were gonna get real nasty that night. I immediately slipped my arm around her beautiful waist and pulled her against me, pressing my already throbbing cock up against her pubic mound. She felt my stiffness and said, "Oh yeah, that's what I've been craving."

We kissed passionately as we ground against each other, my lips making my way down to her neck where I bit her neck, driving us both wild. We started shedding her clothes like they were on fire, down to a sexy pair of underwear and no bra, stranding there in her boots. She squatted down onto her heals, right down in front of my throbbing cock, interlaced her hands behind her back, and looked up and asked if I'd like her to do anything while she was down there.

I reached a hand down to the back of her head, and without saying a word, simply held her head there and moved my hips forward, impaling her beautiful mouth with my raging hard-on. She was looking up at me the entire time, with that look in her eyes of knowing how much she was turning me on. No matter what I was doing to her, ultimately she held the trump card because she controlled the level of my desire and the ability to act that out with her.

Katarina sucked my cock like it was candy. I loved that she loved it. Her mouth was sheer heaven as she'd take as much of me into her mouth as she possibly could, hitting the back of her throat when I'd thrust too hard for her, making her gag. I loved to pull her head down onto my cock as far as she could take it and just sit there, feeling her lips wrapped around my cock shaft and her tongue gliding along the underside of my throbbing member.

When she was nearly out of breath, I suddenly pulled her head back by her hair and off of my cock, and pulled her quickly to standing. She looked deeply into my eyes with the fire of passion burning more wildly than ever now. "Take me further down the rabbit hole," she said. With that, I told her to left a leg and give it to me. I grabbed under her knee, told her to grab onto my neck and hold on for dear life, and reached down for the underside of her other knee. I pulled her up into my arms, legs draped over my elbows, pussy spread wide in the air, dripping and ready for my grand entrance. Looking straight into each other's eyes, I slowly brought her hips down to my cock head. There I paused, with my cock head slightly parting her pussy lips, ready and waiting for the inevitable. I loved the anticipation. We both did.

Just as she and I breathed out simultaneously, I eased her slowly down onto my cock, inch by pleasurable inch, both of us feeling each other's bodily connection in minute detail. I was aware of the velvet feeling of her pussy as she gripped my cock from the head to the base, with every ripple of my veined shaft and the ridge of my cock head picking up extra sensation. It made me want to cum, right then and there, but we had a whole evening to go.

With her impaled on my cock and her legs over my arms, we started up the stairs and to my bedroom. She told me that her only request was to not cum inside her pussy because her boyfriend might notice, as she was seeing him later that same night.

That gave me an idea. A naughty, nasty one; a thought that I wouldn't have dreamed would have come up for me, but there it was. It became my focal point. She and I were already engaging in cuckoldry over her boyfriend, why not be blatant about it and have it heighten our being turned on in the moment . . . and beyond the bedroom?

I told her that cumming in her pussy was exactly the point of getting together this evening. In fact, my intention now was to fuck her long and slow, and then fast and furious so that her pussy would be obviously freshly, thoroughly fucked out by its previous occupant. The idea of her getting to bed with her boyfriend that night, removing Katarina's clothes, and discovering her swollen red, loosened pussy lips thrilled me. Heightening it even more would be to have my copious cum still dripping out of her, making a mess of her pussy even further, and removing any doubt what so ever, what her pussy had been up to preciously.

I told her all of this and at first she shook her head wide eyed and resisted vehemently. But I kept describing how I was going to fuck her good as I was fucking her really good. I let my cock sliding in and out and pounding in and out of her be the messenger. The more turned on in the moment she was, the less she resisted my idea. By the time we were both ready to cum, we had collectively hatched a plan for her to immediately go home, immediately get in bed with her boyfriend, and have him go down on her cum dripping pussy, cleaning up the mess I had made. The idea of him eating my cum in her pussy, nay, MY pussy, turned us both on to no end.

I unloaded a gusher into her that night. She told me over the phone late that same night how the rest of the story unfolded with her boyfriend:

"I called him on my way home and told him I wanted to meet him right away, as I had a 'present' for him, something I really wanted him to have, a part of me that I wanted to share and incorporate into our relationship."

"I got to my place first, left the front door unlocked, lit some candles in my bedroom, and got undressed. I changed underwear, which were a sopping mess, and got under the covers. He came in, immediately bound up the stairs, saw me in bed and stripped down quickly and slid in. He noticed that I had panties on and asked if he should have kept his underwear on. I told him, 'No. In fact, the present for you is underneath these panties.' "

Katarina went on: "I explained that the present might be a bit shocking to him but that I needed his full cooperation and to try and grasp what he was about to get out of this unrevealed gift. He was dying to get my panties off and get his hands on my 'gift.' He quickly found my sopping wet pussy, thinking I was wet only from the anticipation of what was to come. With a glint in my eye, I told him to suck the juice off his finger. He did, and smiled, stating that I tasted sweeter than usual."

"I smiled and told him to eat me, that I was dying to feel his tongue on my clit, to taste and lap up my pussy juices. Down he went. I felt so deviously naughty. It turned me on to know that my boyfriend was licking up the love juices that spurted out of your cock and were spread near and far inside of my pussy."

"After several orgasms, we stopped and I reached over and turned on a light, pulled down the cover and told him to get a good look at my pussy. I wanted him to see how swollen and fucked out my pussy was while I told him what he had just consumed. I told him that I was red and swollen because of your big cock slamming into me. I told him the reason I tasted different tonight was because of all your cum, that I had just come from your house and how my pussy was really yours, not his. I told him that was my deal from then on – that before he could have me, you had to have me and that he had to clean me up thoroughly before it was his turn."

And this is just the beginning . . .

handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers