Cuckold for Katarina Ch. 02

Story Info
Kararina goes looking for satisfaction.
1.3k words
4.28
69.8k
10
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers

It happened several more times that Katarina and I got together before her boyfriend was allowed the pleasures of Katarina's womanhood. Each time she and I got together, she began to dictate more of what I was to do to leave my obvious mark for her boyfriend to see. Evidence that it was not he that owned her body.

But it started to become obvious to me that I wasn't the owner of her pussy that I had previously boasted. No, no. I was waking up to the obviousness of whom was really in control of the unfolding story. One night she asked for spanking -- spanking that would leave welts on her ass and thighs. Another was nipple play that left her beautiful nipples purple from all the attention with my fingers and teeth. And still another night she took my cum all over her face and hair. Her boyfriend had to clean her up with his tongue, and, he got no pussy that night because I had not been inside her. Katarina was stepping into her new role with her boyfriend, which pleased me to see.

What surprised me next was how Katarina was starting to call the shots with me too. The night she called me up after her boyfriend had done his duty was the night she boldly stated the continuing terms of our interludes:

She wanted me to fuck her in front of her boyfriend. Essentially, she wanted to show him why she kept coming back to me, why our fucking was so compelling.

It was arranged, our show. I was to come over on a set night and he would already be there, waiting, sitting in a chair beside the bed. I was to walk in, upstairs into the bedroom, and do my thing.

That's pretty much the way it happened. What turned me on the most that night was the way she talked to both of us as it all happened. Katarina had already had already set the mental stage with her boyfriend, so when I walked in, she immediately took control by talking to me - very directly, very nasty-like. . . Very sexy.

She told me to get my big cock out for her boyfriend to see.

"Look, honey. Look how big and beautiful his cock is. I just loving holding it in my hands. And his balls. Look at how big and swollen full of cum they are. That's the cum you've been lapping up for weeks now. This is the source, and tonight you're going to get your fill of very fresh cream. In fact, you're going to watch as his cock and balls pulsate and spray the inside of my pussy with all of that juicy cum."

"Now stick your cock in my mouth, you big stud you," she said to me. She looked over at her beau as her lips made a big "O" and then took my cock into her mouth. She made a show of it, grabbing my ass with one hand and had her other hand wrapped around my balls, pulling my cock deeper into her mouth.

She took my mouth out of her mouth, now glistening with her saliva, and said to her boyfriend, "This is the cock that's been fucking me before you get to me. This is the cock that's been loosening me up so that I'm not so tight for you. This is the cock that gives me an orgasm before your tongue laps up his juicy load from my well used pussy."

Katarina then looked up at me and took me back into her mouth, going to town on my fuck-stick now, doing her best to get me very worked up and wanting her even more than I already did. She pulled off for a moment and told me to describe to her boyfriend how it felt.

"Her mouth feels incredible," I told him. "I love going as deep as I can get into her mouth, and I love the idea of her trying to take more of me into her mouth than she can, always eager to please and try for a little more." With that, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down onto my cock and held her there. She fought back the impulse to gag as my cock head slid past her tonsils and hit the back of her throat. She had been trying for months to deep throat me and each time she was getting closer and closer. It drove me wild.

By now my cock was oozing cum, which Katarina tasted. She slid off my cock, looked at her boyfriend, wiped her finger on my cock head, and then pushed her cum tipped finger into his mouth.

"He's going to put a lot more of that up my pussy, honey." "Take me now, Mr. Cuckold," she said to me. She lay back, spread her sexy legs, and put her fingers on her swollen pussy lips, spreading herself apart for me. "Stick that big hard cock inside of me."

I obliged her. Down on my knees I went between her legs and slowly slid my throbbing cock up into her velvet gloved pussy. She always felt like heaven, and tonight she felt decadent. We started our ministrations slowly, feeling each other, and then picked up the pace. Soon, I had her legs over my arms and was fucking her deeply, with long strokes that nearly pulled my cock out of her. I was giving her man a show of it, letting him see the length of my cock pulling out of her, glistening with her juices, juices that were abundantly there because of how turned on she was because I was fucking the daylights out of her.

Katarina started getting verbal, telling me, telling her boyfriend, telling her neighbors through the walls, how good a fucking I was giving her. "Harder," she tell me. "Deeper," she'd add. And on it went, me on my tip toes and hands, jack hammering her upturned and spread pussy, fucking her and fucking her. Katarina looked at her boyfriend square in the eye as I pounded in and out of her, telling him how good it felt to have me fucking her in front of him, how great my cock felt, what a superb fucking she was getting.

"Give me your cum, baby," she coaxed me. "Fill me up with your big load. Make my pussy over flow with your cum so that my boyfriend has to work extra long at cleaning all of your man juice out of my pussy tonight."

Faster I pumped. Deeper. Soon we were both moaning and groaning, louder and louder until we both erupted in orgasm, my cock buried deep inside of her, shooting stream after stream of cum deep into her womb. Her pussy convulsed around my cock shaft, milking even more sperm out of me and making me jump even more than I already was from my huge orgasm.

At last, when our bodies stopped convulsing, I slowly pulled out of your now soaked pussy to allow her boyfriend to see my still hard cock coated with her pussy juices and my copious cum all up and down the shaft.

She immediately ordered her boyfriend over and told him to get down there and clean up my cum. She grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head down to her crotch and told him to inhale deeply, to smell our sex, and then to stick out his tongue and start lapping until the job was done.

I sat down in the chair he had been in and watched the show. Katarina looked over at me and described how great it felt for me to fuck her so good and asked if I like watching her man lick up my cum from her freshly fucked pussy. . . And I did. I did indeed.

handyGman
handyGman
40 Followers