All Comments on 'Cuckold Story'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

The story is too short, if you had thickened the plot a little, we could have been in suspense a lot longer, wondering how he got out of it. Now: pistol out = problem solved.

You get 4* from me because of the story - number 5* is gone because the story was to short!

Thanx for sharing!

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 1 year ago

Where's the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well cuckold you won in the end but you’re still a cuckold. But that is a true black plan since there are so many stupid white sluts to exploit by BBC..

Tootight1Tootight110 months ago

I gave it a 5, not because of the writing, but because of the plot, and progression. The story could have been developed a lot more, with a lot of scenes, and emotional responses.

It amazes me how some of the characters in these stories, always have so much under control, and know exactly what to do.

I think this story went too fast, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm sick of reading about women over 40 who can pass for twenties and have these incredible figures with breasts that don't sag, no tummies, or cellulite or wrinkles anywhere. These same women all dress like Amsterdam hookers, wear perfect make-up, and have the libido of a male rabbit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Congratulations! Your story wins the title of 'Most ridiculous, steaming crock of horseshit I've ever read (or started to read at any rate) on this website. You must be so proud.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any man black, white Spanish or Asian touched my wife I would send him to the fucking morgue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ridiculous crap… these stories are becoming more and more dumb.

Crazy2SkiCrazy2Ski6 months ago

Ok but as most of his stories very poor endings

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So, that's it? Story just toddles along and then falls off a cliff.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Eso no es bueno

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank god for the FBI… lol

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Well that sucked ...

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

didn't like it at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous