Cuckold: Two For One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Danny's little erotic fantasy was let 'loose' amongst the sanctity of their relationship as man and wife, Michelle had seized upon the advantage and quite forthrightly insinuated that she would be dating other men; a lot of other men. Danny wasn't surprised or even angry about his wife's stark declaration; in fact, he became quite excited by it. The prospects of being excluded totally from his wife's association with other men, seemed, well, quite okay.

Yet, at the root of this mutual agreement lurked an omen veiled in the shared assumption by both parties that their individual interpretation of what constituted 'dating' was, in fact, the same.

In Michelle's case, her intentions with other men were way beyond benign meetings for coffee or even more intimate encounters such as dinner and a movie. None of that; Michelle's liaisons were intended to be very carnal affairs. In her defense, she never hid these thoughts from Danny and for the most part, Danny wasn't that naïve or innocent to think that as a cuckolded husband that his wife wouldn't be interested in satisfying her need for physical sex.

From the very first man she dated she had lived up to her promise of pleasure, both for him and herself. That first night, she had made Danny stay home and clean and wax the kitchen floor. On her date, Michelle's physical performance had been energetic and resoundingly full of gusto. She had been nervous at first but soon got into the rhythm of her affair.

Later that night, after inspecting the sheen of the floor, she shared the intimate details of her encounter with her husband. Danny's response was not what she expected. His silence and bewilderment was quite evident. For Danny, this was much more of a sacrifice than he had bargained for. Yes, he loved being the cuckolded husband, but his wife's actions had went far beyond his imagination. However, it was much too late to reverse the situation now.

As much for retaliation as anything else, regarding her husbands desultory reaction to what she thought had been a 'break-through' evening, she refused him entry into their bed that night and demanded that he sleep on the floor at the foot of it! When he complied without a whimper or a fight, Michelle knew she could easily control him to her own ends.

Following the events of this evening, it was safe to say that Michelle had become a changed woman. She was hooked from the get-go with that first encounter. Screwing a strange man had ignited a passion in her like nothing else in life, ever had. The overwhelming desire to fuck as many strange men as she could, made her wet at the thought!

Her plan was not unduly complex and included having her husband transformed into a totally kept man; responsible only to attend to the home and his career. He was half there now. Michelle knew that this situation would provide for her not only the finances to do as she pleased but the borderless range to do which ever it was that she pleased.

Once in place, she would perpetuate her planned debauchery with every man she could hook. The reward she envisaged for Danny would be a thorough prohibition from having any sexual dealings with her, at all. What was the essence of cuckoldry if not that? She would levy a stern dividend from him even if all that he was allowed was a masturbation event! Michelle giggled at the thought of her husband being beholding to her for permission to play with himself. Good grief, she thought, how utterly decadent!

Danny of course, wasn't exactly on the same wave length as his wife. Apart from how they had both planned for these social trysts in the first place, all of that was now apparently moot and everything was being replaced by out and out sex! His fear was where all of this activity could take them as a married couple?

He approached Michelle one evening and asked her if they could have a serious talk about what they were doing and just where they were headed? Michelle had suspected this action from her husband and had prepared in advance. She knew she could control Danny and therefore agreed to the conversation.

They sat facing one another across the coffee table like a man and woman sitting in a marriage counselor's office, all quite and polite, waiting for the counselor to guide them. Danny began. For the first couple of minutes she listened to her husband's cautions and caveats with benign interest. Then, as he was about to launch another argument, Michelle abruptly stood up. She looked him directly in the eyes and ordered him to his knees in front of her!

At first, he balked.

She ordered him once again and pointed to a specific spot on the carpet by her feet. For the occassion, Michelle was wearing his favourite outfit. It was a pleated red and blue Tartan skirt which she had draped high on her hips, allowing the fluted hem to brush her legs at mid-thigh. Combined with a white dress shirt of crisp ironed cotton and a maroon coloured scarf loosely gaffed about her neck, the ensemble was completed by a pair of shiny black, low heel loafers with ankle strap.

There was no indication on Danny's part that he was going to acknowledge her direct order. They remained staring at each other for what must have seemed like an eternity. She, with a look of stern conviction and he, with a countenance of mild astonishment.

But an eternity can be brief when your heart is telling you one thing and your mind quite another.

Michelle's husband blinked, then he slinked off the couch and crawled obediently to the spot on the floor to which she had directed him. He rearranged himself there and knelt to attention in front of her.

She smiled down at him with a mock look imbued of sheer victory.

Slowly and with purpose, Michelle turned about and offered her butt cheeks to Danny's face. Looking over her right shoulder she whispered ever so gently, "Kiss them Danny. Both of them. Kiss my ass now and ask for my forgiveness."

"Yes Michelle," he meekly replied, then reached out with shaking hands and gently lifted the skirt up so that he could obey her order.

As he drew closer upon his wife's golden rump, wrapped snuggly as it was in smooth white silk panties, he puckered up to one firm cheek, then the other. When he had retreated and lowered the skirt to hang freely from her hips, Michelle issued forth her warning for him.

"In the future, you will do as I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes Michelle."

From that point onward, Danny was complacent with all of her decisions and intentions. He was submissive by nature and he knew it, making it easy for Michelle to overwhelm and manipulate him. That evening he was rewarded for the lesson he had learned today. Michelle allowed him to masturbate, twice, while she stood over him naked.

At the culmination of his second climax, he lay exhausted beneath her towering presence.

"Danny, look at me and this. This will be your last view of my vagina. From now on, your right hand will be your only woman. You will be relegated to making love to that woman, not me. I want to be fucked by other men, not you. Aggressive men who will allow me to give them pleasure and who will in turn, force me to submit to their filthy desires. You are a cuckold husband and I know that you like that. Now, you will live the life."

"Yes, Michelle." Danny whimpered in response.

//

As random one-nighters followed one after another, Michelle become addicted to the power she wielded over her husband. So, she turned the screws even tighter around his manhood. In addition to the chores she assigned him at night when she went out on dates, his entire pay was to be deposited into a private account that Michelle had set up in her name. In return, and only 'if' Danny's performance at completing home chores and the quality of his demonstrated obedience were impressive enough, would she agree to pay him a stipend for his efforts? Financially she would have him on a very short leash.

The aspect of being married and secure, while at the same time being partnered with a man who loved her and having the unfettered freedom of mind and soul to wander and carouse as she desired, was an intoxicating turn in Michelle's life. If widely known, Michelle would have been the envy of every woman on the planet. She could date other men with absolute impunity from her husband's intervention or ire and in turn have him love and respect her even more!

Truly, a women's utopia!

However, even the assumed perfection of a utopia can go all wrong.

//

Danny remained on the spot on the floor that Michelle had designated as his kneeling place when he came home from work each night. He was to kneel in this spot and stay in that position until she appeared to greet him.

Then he would stay in his subservient situation until he was given permission to move or until Michelle issued his orders for the evening. Michelle had long ago trained Danny how to kneel respectfully in front of her, ensuring that his upper torso posture was straight and perpendicular to the floor while keeping his hands meekly behind his back.

"Your little pink skirt is laid out for you, as well as your panties, nylons, and high heels. You may go now; strip down, have your shower in the basement and get dressed. You have 15 minutes," Michelle spoke down to him as-a-matter-of-factly, then spun about and left what remained of the tattered remnants of her husband's masculinity on the kitchen floor behind her.

Danny bowed his head as she left while his penis fought a battle of its own in his underwear.

Excitedly, he leapt into action and in 12 minutes flat he was back standing in the kitchen between the stove and the sink, all dressed up like a little whore soliciting men for sexual services in return for cash or trinkets of equal value.

He stood there for the better part of an hour waiting patiently for Michelle to re-appear and issue him his orders. During his penance, Michelle was taking her good old time. She liked to 'hurry' him up then make him wait for her. The objective was to keep him anxious and off guard. She wanted him docile and attentive, but sexually excited. She knew that her treatment over him was what drove his sexual motors.

With learned self discipline, Danny kept his obedience to his wife by keeping his head bowed toward the floor and his hands respectively behind him. It was his way to show her that he recognized his 'place' in their lives.

With his legs encased in fine denier nylons and his feet snugged into size 9 stilettos, Danny was a perfect picture of a thoroughly cuckolded husband, maintaining his balance and decorum as expertly as any Royal Guard would do, posted to a patrol area outside of Buckingham Palace.

Danny, as it seemed, loved the lifestyle as much as Michelle.

//

Later, as day eased into night, Danny watched from the bathroom window as his wife stepped lithely into the Mercedes that was parked by the curb waiting for her.

The cleaning of the bathroom was only the first of 25 chores Danny was responsible for this evening. One thing was that the maid was never on duty at night, allowing Danny the ability to romp about the house with impunity. Michelle, therefore, kept him busy throughout her planned absences. She wanted him fully encumbered and in a state of anxiety while she enjoyed her freedom to revel with other men. The number of chores she gave him was specifically designed to prohibit Danny from watching television or participating in any other pastime that he enjoyed.

She was a bitch's bitch but Danny excitedly encouraged her. He was unable to fight her, on any level, so he lovingly submitted to her prolific control over him. Danny only looked for the pleasure that his humiliation would bring him as a cuckolded husband. He was sexually driven by doing womanly chores at home all the while his wife fucked other men at her convenience. Danny's enthusiasm for such degradation was exactly the way Michelle wanted him!

//

At about 10 minutes before 9 o'clock, Danny dropped his dishrag into the bucket of acrid water and closed the oven door. He hadn't yet finished his efforts to make the ceramic cooking interior sparkle, as it has been specifically stated on his list of 'chores', but he'd have plenty of time later.

Right now, his main priority was to move upstairs to the bedroom, get stripped down naked, and kneel by the phone in the bedroom.

Quickly, but with due respect for the dainty and fragile nature of his skirt, bras, blouse, panties, and nylons, he removed the feminine finery and laid them out one by one, on top of the bed.

Next, from the night table on Michelle's side, he carefully removed his chastity device and immediately threaded the four string-like electrodes through the runnels provided. The device, shaped somewhat like a hotdog bun when opened, was a cruel piece of feminine torture specifically designed to enforce the obedience of a man regardless of the task or command.

This particular model represented one of the best sexual control gadgets of an electronic nature that had ever been placed on the market. Danny recalled the day it had been purchased. He had accompanied Michelle to a downtown sex shop, all the while being openly cuckolded at the tethered end of a very visible collar and leash. As he stood in silent submission, he watched as device after device was showcased by the sales woman. Then, from this rather comprehensive assortment of apparati, one model stood out above and beyond all others. It was the Orangutan 7.0 model. As the sales lady pointed out, this was the device preferred by all of her dominant female customers. It was this popular tether that was capable of being operated 'remotely'. That meant, as the sales lady wistfully advised, that the Mistress need not be in the room when the device was activated!

It was a 'done deal' and Michelle instantly made the purchase.

Danny pinched and massaged his nipples with both hands and encouraged a raging hard-on. He then opened the male chastity device and laid his long hard penis into its crevice. Next, with deft acuity bred of familiarity, he threaded the electrodes, cinching them tight, locking his rigid penis within the tough plastic hide of the chastity device.

The four electrodes joined as one as they entered the 24 volt transformer which was hooked up to a cadmium battery which in turn was a part of a red colored belt that he had wrapped around his waist. He was almost finished with the chore of 'hooking' himself up. He was hopeful that he had time before the phone rang to finish the job.

The one remaining task was to attach the two tongs that hung down from the underside of his encased penis, one to each testicle. The tongs were about three inches long and formed two spoon-like shapes at the extremity. If applied correctly, the spoon like ends of the tongs would fit perfectly around each testicle. This was easier said than done, as Danny knew; because if this placement wasn't done with exact precision, the pain would be excruciating.

The phone rang at the very moment he had secured his second testicle. Danny picked it up on the second ring.

"Hi Danny," Michelle cooed, "Are you all hooked up?"

"Yes dear."

"I really scored tonight, Danny. I have two raging 'bulls' that are 'at' me. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yes dear." he meekly replied, humiliated and excited at the thought of Michelle's statement. "I hope that you will please them both." he offered diminutively.

"I've never had two men at the same time Danny and I must admit, I'm rather excited about it. I'm going to perform some magic on these two tonight. I'm sure I'll be a mess by the time I get home"

"I want you to thoroughly enjoy yourself dear," he responded somewhat hesitant and out of breath, "Take as long as you need."

"Danny, this will mean I'll be home much later than planned."

"That's fine dear. I'll be waiting at the door as usual."

"I know you will, Danny. That's the way I've trained you. At the same time I fear you'll run out of chores leaving you with much more time on your hands than I allow you."

"Yes, I forgot about that sweetheart. Will you give me additional chores to do?"

"Yes, but I want you to choose them."

Danny had been down this road before and he knew if the additional tasks were not strenuous enough or complex enough, Michelle would insinuate her own in on top of his.

"Thank you dear, that is very kind of you. Perhaps I can clean out all the cupboards in the kitchen, wash them down, and re-arrange everything back on the shelves in a neat and tidy way?"

"That's very thoughtful Danny. Yes, that would be fine."

"And if you'd allow me, I'd also like to scrub the floor in the foyer and clean the grout with a tooth brush and some chlorine?"

"Yes Danny. You are a very good boy and you certainly know how to please me. Yes, that would be fine, too."

In the background Danny could hear the men encouraging Michelle to get off the phone and get back to their party. He listened as his wife flirted with them and teased their male egos. This excited Danny to no end.

"Danny, my boys want me. I have to go. One of them wants his cock sucked," she said, then giggled sensually to get her husband's attention.

Danny's heart sank then he listened as his wife told the man to put his 'thing' back in his pants,

"As you know, I will be calling back and I'll want the call answered on first ring. Is that understood?"

"Yes dear; thoroughly understood."

Again Danny could hear one of Michelle's men in the background, his muted mumblings sounding like he was chewing on her ear or kissing her neck. And once more he listened as Michelle dealt with the man as she would a teenage boy in 'heat' in the back seat of a car at the drive-in.

"Before I let you go, Danny, I'm going to press the number '3' on my cell phone. I want to check that you have your little chastity belt secured around your cock and balls."

And before he could answer, Michelle pressed and held the # 3 and listened as Danny screamed out a long and urgent cry of pain. She held the number on her cell phone for a full count of five seconds.

Danny shook at the power of the electrical jolt as it delivered a painful package of voltage directly to his testicles. When she let up on the # 3, Danny was breathless and shaking.

"Danny, you're a good boy; a very good boy. And from your response, I know that you're hooked up properly. Well done, I must say. Now run along before you run out of time and get back to your duties and chores, while I attend to these two horny men."

"Th, th, thank you dear," he sputtered out, still racked with the searing pain from the electric shock to his genitals.

"And Danny, remember throughout your evening, that each time I receive one of their huge cocks in either my vagina or mouth, I'm going to push the # 3 button on my phone. And if I receive both of their loads at the same time, then you'll be in a much longer period of pain for sure." she uttered forth with her frivolous intention, ending the conversation with a giggle and a tease as was her method.

"Why, I may even let the men push the # 3 button, each time they finish with me. Wouldn't you like that, Danny? First, they can pleasure themselves with your wife then they can humiliate you via a cell phone."

"Oh, good grief, yes dear. Thank you dear." He spit out excitedly, and then added, "Please, will you allow me to have some cream pie when you come home?"

"Oh yes, two cream pies in fact, but only if all of your chores are completed to perfection. I love it when you kneel down in front of me after my date and eat another man's hot passion juice right from my cunt. That'll be your evening snack."

With that said, Michelle terminated the call and Danny, still reeling from the pain exerted by his wife's long distance test of his devotion, not to mention the working parts of the chastity device, returned to his mundane task of cleaning the kitchen stove.