Cuckolded by Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

"I think you are becoming a very good wife!" he taunted her

"Now lets see if you can be an ideal wife or not."

"Since this is our first night after our wedding, I would like to take your virginity!"

She smiled "Honey, unfortunately my first husband has already taken my virginity so I can't really offer that to you. Although, I do concede that if you had asked this to me on my wedding night (with my first husband) I would have gladly given it to you"

That said a lot about my status in our marital bedroom. I never knew that I was so bad in the sex department that she would even consider somebody like Kishore bhai to consummate our marriage on the wedding night.

"Thank you very much for the consideration. But what has happened is past and that cannot be changed," Kishore bhai curtly replied.

"Now let me take what I can have. You still have a virgin hole in your body which I wish to take today," he said casually hinting to her that he wanted to take her analy.

"NO!" she exclaimed

"You cant. It wont fit in!"

"Don't worry. Just relax and let me do the job. I am going to take your anal cherry whether you like it or not," he mentioned it as a matter of fact.

He moved her to the center of the bed and crawled between her legs. He pulled her saree up to her waist and I found that she wasn't wearing gagra or panties. I could see his rock hard pulsating penis nearing her honey pot. He lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulder as he moved closer. She was watching excitedly as he pressed his cock downward pointing to her bum hole. The contrast of his fat black cock next to her pink puckered was exciting. I noticed that she was already lubed; I guess she had thoroughly prepared for his visit although she tried to act innocent. So, this was the ultimate gift he was talking about when he entered our bedroom.

He inched closer and his penis was touching now the entrance of her rear hole. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of losing her anal virginity. He slowly pushed forward and I could see my wife bit her lower lip trying to contain the pain she was feeling. After some initial resistance the sphincter muscles slackened and took his knob in. She gasped in pain and pleasure as this happened. Kishore bhai waited at this stage for a moment checking if she was in pain. Sensing nothing is happening, my wife opened her eyes to see that his head had already entered her. Looking into his eyes she said, "Come on fuck me. Take my anal cherry!" He slowly started to push into her. Gradually her muscles started relaxing and letting in more of him in her.

I could see my wife moaning as he was trying to penetrate her as much as he could. When Kishore bhai got it all in he sighed! He adjusted her legs around his waist and lowered himself on top of him. There lips met into a passionate kiss and he gradually started his pumping action. Every time he drove his penis into her I could hear her gasp that got muffled in their kiss.

It was evident by the way she was breathing and her moans that it was slightly discomforting for her. However, couple of minutes into the action she started enjoying it. Her sphincter muscles seemed to have succumbed to his invading member. I still couldn't believe that such a thick penis was shafting her. He went fucking her for more than five minutes now and didn't show any signs of Cumming.

I admired his staying power. No wonder she chose him to father her children. He was not only well equipped but also knew how to use his equipment. After fucking her for around 10 minutes he decided to change position. He got her to lie on her tummy and shoved couple of pillows under her tummy to elevate her bum. It seems he had made up his mind to ravage her rear hole tonight. He got into his position with her legs spread wide, exposing her bum hole.

I could now see him quickly entering her anal opening without much resistance. He decided to increase his tempo and was now humping her hard. With the increased tempo she had become more vocal. I guess, it was also hurting her now. Couple of time she requested him "Easy honey easy. You are hurting me!" But Kishore bhai didn't pay any heed to her advice and banged her as hard as he could.

Even this time he didn't cum immediately. I was timing him now. He took another 10 minutes to cum in her. As he came in her he rammed his cock deep into her with such force that she was pushed a bit forward. They tried to catch their breath as they lay there; he was still on top of her with his thick cock deeply embedded in her bum hole. I could see cum leaking through her hole as he started pulling out his penis from her asshole. He rolled back onto his back and now they were lying in each other's arms.

"Oh God. You really stretched me! I thought you ripped me apart" she said excitedly.

He just smiled and urged her to go down on him. I wasn't surprised to see her go down on him to clean both of their juices. After cleaning she went back into his arms and asked "Are you happy now?"

"Yes; for now"

It was 6:00 am and they still were in their bed and didn't seem they wanted to get up immediately. I usually returned home by 5:00 and it was already 6:00 now.

"What did you meant when you said this is just the beginning?" she asked him.

"Good question; quite a lot actually. I want you to shed all inhibitions and participate in any activity freely!"

"Like?"

"Like swallowing my cum"

"Yes. Then I can understand what is in store for my husband, right? What else?"

"Being my toilet slave"

"Toilet Slave! What is that?"

"It means that your mouth would function as a commode for me!"

"How disgusting! I will never do something like that"

"Yes honey! You will and I am sure you will enjoy it"

"I will start by peeing in your mouth first and then let you clean me after my bowel movements. Initially with toilet paper and then later on with your mouth."

"I don't know what I have done to deserve it!" I could hear my wife say.

That's exactly what I said to myself: "What have I done to deserve this?"

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers
12