Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 16

Story Info
Yvonne does a camshow.
3.7k words
4.61
3.3k
4

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter XVI

Bobby and Yvonne

Erin was disappointed that I had had an orgasmic epiphany with another; while we were very much a cuckold couple and I loved that she got intense pleasure from the hands of other men, we were primarily a married couple and our sex life had to reflect that.

That week and the next, our cuckolding was paused as we took pleasure from each other: she pegged me and paddled me, rode my face and slapped my balls. We had sex: passionate, loving sex and played intense fervid BDSM games as we drove each other to repeated orgasms.

By the following weekend though, things were back to normal. While we needed some time to reconnect and enjoy ourselves as husband and wife, my wife began to crave other men, and so did I. Bryn, Yvonne and Christina had given us space for the fortnight, but now we were playing with them again.

After I dropped my children off at my parents for their fortnightly weekend stay with my brother's children, I drove my wife and Christina to a nightclub in Manchester and then, at my wife's request, Yvonne to the student bar on the city campus.

"Come in," she begged, with wide eyes, flashing a smile as she got out of my car. Her innocent twinkle belied her risqué dress: the tight white blouse that prominently showed her bra-less attire and her short flimsy skirt that she flashed at me. "Have a drink with us. There's someone I want you to meet."

"Who?"

"You'll see." I parked the car in an adjacent parking bay and joined the nymph in walking through the campus in the cool evening. "You can't do anything. Erin hasn't said you can."

"I know!" She gave me a pitiful look and sniggered, tucking her hair behind her ears before holding out her hand for me to clasp.

The campus plaza was teeming with drunken teenagers under the twilight; scantily-dressed ladies littered the expansive square while leering men watched on as they tottered towards the plethora of bars and cafés that littered my vision.

Yvonne smiled at me, pulling me towards a small bar in the corner of the plaza. "They'll be in here." She afforded me an excellent view of her buttocks as she walked up the dozen steps to the front of the establishment.

Heads turned as she walked past the tables outside the "Sports Tavern" and she blew kisses at someone she knew.

"Ex?" I asked when we entered and she shook her head.

"He's one of many. I was horny, so was he. We were on the same Maths course so we skipped lectures and had some fun."

"Oh?"

"Not too bad," she recalled with a giggle. "Nice manners, asked before removing my skirt, ate me out before sex. Good with his cock too."

"Oh, what's he called?"

"Can't remember that!" She teased and waved towards a couple of guys in the corner, watching the football on the big television. "I'll have a double vodka and Coke, please." I rolled my eyes at the coquettish minx, flicking her skirt as she meandered across the busy tavern to her two male friends and I bought four drinks -- three pints of beer and Yvonne's order.

"Cheers," her mate said, holding his fresh drink aloft to clink glasses.

"At these prices I don't mind buying a round." Yvonne pulled her shirt down to her waist. "Peter," I muttered, introducing myself.

"Bobby," he replied and nudged the second guy, more interested in the football than the sexily-dressed Yvonne, to join in the conversation. "This is Sammy."

"It's a key game." He rudely nodded to thank me for his new drink and turned his attention back to the big screen.

"Bobby's captain of the football team."

"Only the second year 'C' Team."

She turned to me. "I have a favour to ask. Well, we have a favour to ask. We want to do a cam show and we need someone to work the camera."

"A cam show?"

Yvonne rolled her eyes and dropped her gaze to her drink. "You know ... a cam show. An Internet cam show." She gulped and stared with wide eyes. "There's three guys who'll do me in front of the camera, but I need someone to operate the equipment. We can do it in Bobby's room 'cause he's got a big space." She gulped. "Mikey was goin' to do it, but he dropped out. Useless ..." Her voice trailed off as she rubbed her nose.

"Sure, but is that...?" While Yvonne had always been really open about her sexuality in the past and had never expressed any issues with people knowing that she enjoyed sex, being broadcast across the Internet was a huge leap. I wasn't sure how to phrase the question but she understood what I was trying to ask.

She shrugged. "Look, it's really difficult at the moment," she snapped and shook her head. "I don't give Christina much money for rent but I should give her so much more. My car's in the garage and needs £200 of work just to pass the MOT. I've got a fraction of that in my bank account. I owe my fees and I've not had my student loan yet. Plus I haven't even started on the books and course materials. I barely go out. I've skipped lunch all week because I can't afford it." I went to speak but she interrupted. "... and I don't want any charity. I can pay and will pay my way through university and life. I used to have a bar job but that fell through last term when I ... well I sort of ... I got a bit carried away in the beer cellar. With the manager's husband. And son, at the same time. And she came down to change the ale."

Bobby sniggered and even Yvonne smiled as she wiped her eyes. "OK. I get it. This is earning you some money."

"I tried it earlier in the week in my room and I made just under a hundred dollars with just me and my dildo. I'm hoping with multiple sex scenes I can double that. The boys are getting a third of what we make."

"Yeah, she says in the porn industry, the female stars make twice what the male stars make," Bobby added, draining his pint into his gullet with impressive speed.

The Scottish minx sniggered as Bobby eagerly placed his empty glass on the table with a clatter. "Someone's keen."

It took a further five minutes for Yvonne and I to finish our drinks; Bobby's mate was still glued to the television, unable to remove his attention from the football match being played. I didn't understand it, given the suggestive sexiness of Yvonne.

Bobby's room was much bigger than I remember a typical student bedroom to be; a larger-than-average single bed dominated the space with three photography lights erected in three corners of the room, each facing the bed. A tripod with a video camera, pointing to the mattress, was connected to an expensive laptop on the desk, angled so both the bed and the chair could see the large screen.

Yvonne gestured towards the equipment. "We want to have you typing back to the chat window on the site, and also using the camera to zoom in or reposition it when we get to the action." The young lady spoke matter-of-factly, as her friend turned on the computer and she casually undressed, unzipping her bag on the bed and clothing herself in red lingerie that left little to the imagination.

I squirmed as she pouted in her delicate lacy thong and a tantalisingly translucent bra. She discarded her bag onto the floor beside me. Bobby smiled as his eyes surveyed the scantily-clad woman, idly undressing as he waited for the website to load. He'd seen it before, I could tell.

She blew me a kiss as the naked Bobby signed into the site and the light on the front of the camera lit up. "We're on," he muttered. "I've set it up that you'll strip at four hundred tokens, frig yourself at eight hundred and we'll fuck at twelve hundred."

"I thought you said you had others coming," I asked and she gave a wry giggle.

"I have. That's the second half of the show!" She had barely completed those words when the application on their desktop made a "ping" and the first of Yvonne's many guests logged in to see the half-naked teenager.

She purred seductively, drawing the website visitor into her eyes with erotic pouting and suggestive displays. She cupped her breasts and blew kisses to the camera, snogging the naked Bobby and toyed with his unfettered cock.

Yvonne ran the show; encouraging me to take the camera from its tripod mount and bring the photographic equipment closer to her parted legs to capture her body from her lacy crotch. It oozed sex; my erection dug painfully into my jeans as she whispered sweet nothings into the camera.

And the "donations" poured in; a few tokens snowballed into a few dozen tokens and then four hundred. She licked her lips as the website rang a bell, indicating that their first goal had been met and she gazed directly into the lens, smiling as Bobby unclipped her bra and she removed her thong.

All the while, my cock strained my wife's panties, restraining my erection painfully. Yvonne rubbed her teenage breasts at her hundreds of admirers: much of the worldwide audience typed frantically to the naked couple making out on the bed. Her legs parted to allow the camera a better view, zooming in on her pink slit underneath her hairless mons while she teased Bobby's long, thick cock with long licks of her tongue.

The chat window barely stopped; I called out many of the comments as they requested her to show off or do things for their entertainment: she parted her buttocks, she kissed Bobby's arse, ran her tongue over his balls and parted her legs wide. Everything to bring pleasure to the hundreds of horny voyeurs admiring and enjoying her sex show.

By the time the second goal was hit, she was groaning with lust as Bobby's hands toyed idly with her clit. The young minx leant back on the pillows, closing her eyes as her hand touched her slit and her finger swirled against her button. I zoomed in; taking the camera from the tripod and tried to hold the equipment steady as I positioned myself at her feet looking through the viewfinder.

Her fingers twisted against her cunt, sliding up and down her crack as I could smell the sapid aroma of her deep arousal. She panted as her finger slipped inside her hole, her thumb rotating her clit as she writhed on the bed, exaggerating every action for her fan club all over the world.

Her cries were loud and dramatic, her cunt dripping with arousal as her desperate squeals echoed around the small room; the unmistakeable sound of the young lady orgasming inches from the end of the lens.

My cock ached, straining the thin lace that my hotwife made her submissive cuckold wear. I wanted to relieve the pressure. I wanted to touch my erect prick. But I was not allowed.

Bobby smiled at the camera and plunged his fingers into her crotch. She panted breathlessly on the duvet. She gulped, exhaling sharply as he twirled against her sopping pussy, pressing his fingers into her cunt and clearly pressing against her G-Spot.

Yvonne's eyes sparkled; the lust in her eyes was no act. She groaned with every touch from her partner, squirming as his fingers and hand stimulated her insides and took her hurtling towards the brink of another orgasm.

I made the briefest of eye contact with her, raising the camera to capture her desperate gaze in the viewfinder. It was hot; her entire demeanour was deliciously erotic as her hips bucked against Bobby's fingers and her hands toyed with her nipples.

She panted and cried, squealing and crying as the first wave of the climax smashed into her defenceless body. Bobby smiled at the camera, mouthing the word "slut" to their global audience as Yvonne snatched at her breaths and cried as wave after wave of relief cascaded through the lithe teenager.

Yvonne begged her partner to stop; grunting as his glistening fingers withdrew from her sopping pussy and he pressed them to her lips; she sucked them, making exaggerated noises as she licked them clean.

But she was erotic; every action made my agonising erection stronger and dozens of men had "come loads" from her show, typing lewd messages in the window. Yvonne loved it, replying to the consumers of her erotic entertainment by talking to them through the camera.

And the donations poured in. Within three or four minutes of thinly-disguised promises and obscene lasciviousness, the teenager's lips were bobbing up and down on her partner's veiny cock. She was close to her target; tantalisingly getting the last forty tokens by drawing her partner into a stiff erection.

Her tongue wiggled against his frenulum; his face twisted into a mass of pleasure as her lips sucked on the glans and slid over the shaft. She loved it; her hand frigging her cunt as her lips pressed against Bobby's prick, and all broadcast in salacious HD.

Until the buzzer sounded, and her eyes met the camera with a twinkle. Bobby's hands went to her breasts, rubbing against her nipples as she twisted on the bed, lying back.

Bobby grabbed her ankles, holding them above her waist as his cock pressed against the entrance of her cunt and he pushed in gently. She gasped; her hands returned to her nipples as I captured all of the bed, eager to get the entire scene into the viewfinder.

Yvonne whimpered and squealed; the warm room was heavy with the sounds and smells of lust as Bobby grunted with every thrust, pushing his prick deep into the glistening slit of his friend. She savoured every stroke of his cock, filling the young lady with desperate lustful sensations that caused her cunt to sparkle and her nipples to engorge.

Her body glowed; moisture glistened on her skin as Bobby plowed her cunt relentlessly, thrusting deep into her exhibitionist body with forceful penetration that had her eyes swimming with desperate lust. He was bringing the little slut nearer and nearer to orgasm, as she felt every push by his thick cock.

But before she could come for a third time, he withdrew, panting as several streaks of cum lined her stomach. She pushed her head back on the duvet, smiling at the camera and running her fingers through the white pearlescent goo.

"Hmmmm," she cried, bringing the stringy semen to her lips and sucking her fingers clean. "I think I need some more sex. If you want me to get another man then keep donating guys!"

Her eyes met mine as Bobby slid from the bed, grinning at me as he quietly left the room, cum still dripping from his cock to walk to his flat's communal bathroom to get cleaned up. Yvonne purred lewdly at her clients, sucking her fingers clean and beckoning me to her side with the camera.

She pushed the last of her fingers into my lips, above the video equipment I was holding with a sly giggle. "Suck it," she whispered to the camera while I felt the salty unmistakeable taste of male arousal slide into my mouth.

It made me hornier. It made my cock rise further and for me to squirm in my panties. It made me want to rip off my clothes and take the teasing slut on the bed, pushing my cock into her stretched cunt and fuck the desperate pricktease with the all the vigour the coquette demanded.

I wanted her. But I could not have her. I was not allowed: my wife controlled my sex in our cuckold relationship and I had not been given permission.

My thoughts disappeared when the door to Bobby's bedroom was opened by a tall gentleman alongside Yvonne's co-star. Dressed in a blue dressing gown, the host introduced me to Darius, and the black man gave a cursory nod of his head as the door closed behind him.

His fleecy gown pooled on the floor as the door hit the latch and Yvonne beckoned the undressed man onto the bed, kissing him passionately. I returned the camera to the tripod, using my free hands to adjust my groin.

Darius was as hot as Yvonne, I ogled his completely hairless body as it glistened under the studio lights pointing at the bed. She ran her hands over his muscular body, bringing his cock to an erection with a gentle rub of his shaft and showed the camera the student's balls.

He looked at her; calm and unfazed. Confidence ran through his body as the dainty Scottish student sexily ran her fingers over his dark masculine flesh. Bobby typed on the laptop behind me, as we watched. The website sounded again and again as donations poured into Yvonne's account: eager to see two students fuck for their entertainment.

And Yvonne wanted to screw. I could see the lust gathering in her eyes as she lay on the bed, pulling Darius's foreskin back and exposing his glans.

He was big: not huge, but bigger than average, as she tugged at his smooth shaft and ran her mouth over his purple head. "So tasty," she whispered to the camera, running her tongue over her lips and whimpered towards the lens. "Let him fuck me with it. You want to see it don't you? You want to make this little slut happy. You want to make him fuck me, pound my cunt and make me scream into next week." Her head was angled, her eyes begging as the donations poured in and Bobby nodded towards her.

She plunged her mouth on his cock, sucking it eagerly as it came up to it's full erection. Darius pushed her off, drawing her legs up as he wordlessly pressed his cock into her fucked hole.

She gasped; groaning as Bobby smiled at me and walked around the light, kneeling on the bed to press his cock into Yvonne's mouth. She gobbled it eagerly, whimpering into his prick as the two men fucked her holes.

I could feel the lustful energy from behind the camera; my cock was desperate to be released from its fettered prison as the two men high-fived each other, grunting over her lithesome body.

She squealed underneath Bobby's prick, his manhood filling her mouth as he rocked against the back of her head. I slid up and down her body with the camera, capturing the parting of her cleft from Darius's meaty cock to the whimpering from her lips as Bobby face-fucked the delightful young lady.

Bobby came first, withdrawing his prick to splash cum over her face. She held her tongue out, eager to capture every drop of his semen that splattered against her her cheek and coated her hair.

She panted, taking the camera from me, and with the long cable streaking over her tits, focused on the grunting Darius pounding her pussy with deep thrusts that had her squealing and crying.

He looked so majestic: his muscles glistened in the hot room: desperately warm with the studio lights and physical exertion. His cock sparkled as it withdrew, coated with the luscious wetness of the Scottish coquette. His thighs pounded against hers as he held her ankle on his shoulder, filling her cunt with his large manhood.

Every thrust drew grunts louder and louder. Yvonne was panting, concentrating on the sparkling arousal in her cunt. Bobby and I watched spellbound; my erection was desperately erect as Darius grunted and withdrew, spilling his copious seed over the writhing woman. He swirled his fingers against her clit as Bobby took the camera from her, capturing her fourth orgasm for her fans.

She wiped Darius's semen from her stomach, licking her fingers clean and gestured towards Bobby. "I'm nearly done now, but there's one guy who should be thanked for making tonight possible," she said into the camera, rubbing her tits. She took the equipment from her friend and pointed it towards me. "Come here," she gestured and I gulped: I didn't want to be an Internet porn star.

But Yvonne kept my face away from the viewfinder and focused on my jeans. I said nothing as Bobby moved behind me and I felt hands on my waistband. "Oi," I cried. But it was too late.

"This is why he didn't get any!" She squealed as my hands tried in vain to cover my lacy crotch. "He is a panty-wearing cuckold!" I turned away as she giggled. "Such a little cock so we stick him behind the camera!"

She drew the camera towards her and blew a kiss towards her global fans, before she turned off the equipment.

"Did you have to do that?" I moaned and Yvonne shrugged.

"Your wife told me to," she replied and nodded towards the screen. "Your wife told me to use you as a photographer and then do that. She's watching!"

Darius leant against Bobby's wardrobe, slinging his dressing gown over his shoulders and nodding towards his friend. "Hey, love. If his wife wants a good time pass on my number." He made the briefest of eye contact with me; underlying his superior masculinity with a simple pat on the shoulder and disappeared through the door.

12