Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy knew he was the one. She had seen him in action before at Mary's house and he had great stamina too. She said, "Now I have to convince my husband to let me try you . When I do baby, I'll call you."

He told her he would love to fuck one of them right now for free. He than thanked the women for getting him off and asked if any of them wanted or needed more. They all told him yes but it would have to wait. He looked at Mandy and asked, "Are you sure? You sure you don't want a taste now Mandy? We could do it quickly and you would know what to expect later on when we do it slowly!"

She smiled and her two sisters said, "Go on! No one will know. Take him on the spare bed with a beach towel under you. Then we'll wash everything. No one will know but us Mandy! Go on you know you want to. I mean just look at him. Go on Mandy fuck him for us!"

Mandy smiled at the handsome young man standing there completely nude stroking his semi-hard cock. They watched it bobbing up and down in his hand and Mandy felt her pussy dripping with her wetness. She took his other hand and walked him towards the spare bedroom saying, "Oh God! Oh God! OH GOD!"

Her sisters followed cheering her on. Her two sisters were quickly undressing her. When they got Mandy down to her panties the man said,. "Let me."

He knelt in front of her and as Mandy held her breath she felt his fingers on the tops of her panties. She looked down into his beautiful face with those blue eyes. She smiled at him and he licked his lips. Then she felt her panties slowly coming down until they were past her thighs. She lifted each leg letting the man see her pussy as he looked up under her ass and cunt. He saw you look fantastic Mandy as he took them off her feet.

Her sisters sat down as the young man moved Mandy to the bed and lifted her legs up and out. He placed her feet on the edge of the bed and pulled her lower body there too. Mandy was wide open as he began to lick and suck her pussy.

She was rolling her head from side to side as the man sucked her with the skill of a male whore. Then as she began to feel her body cumming she humped her pussy up into his face as he placed his big hands under her magnificent ass. He made quick but very good love to her pussy making her cry out and hump her pussy like a female whore!

Mandy cried out with her lust as she climaxed on three fingers and a tongue inside her hole which all belonged to the blond Viking. Now with her legs wide open he moved up out from between her things and was now looking down into her eyes. They were smoked over with lust and need. She said, Fuck me but tell me your name first."

He said, "It's Roger."

As he moved his beautiful hard thick long cock to her open and waiting wet pussy, she lifted her legs and each sisters held one. Roger pushed the thick cock head onto her and she felt her pussy lips part further and further. Then it went in. She moaned so loud that he asked her if he was hurting her. She didn't say anything and the sisters asked her the same time. She looked up at the three of them and said, "Shut up you two and you Roger just fuck me"

He smiled and began pumping gently and slowly as he put more and more of his cock into her wet and warm pussy. With each gentle thrust Roger gave her a little more of his cock. Mary was saying, "Relax Mandy let it happen. Once he stretches you it will feel divine."

Mandy said between breaths, "Oh.....yes!! It....feels....divine now! Oh God! He's.....so deep! Jesus he's going to come out my mouth! Oh my God! YES! Roger fuck me!Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahhhhh Jesus! Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!"

Jan smiled at her sister as she knew how good Roger was at fucking! She knew Mandy was going to have orgasm in seconds and then she knew she would continue to have orgasms after orgasms.

Then the two sisters saw Mandy raise up and meet Roger's cock going into her., She was thrusting and grunting now with each thrust of Roger hips pushing his cock fully inside her one second and then just the cock head remained the next. She screamed as the second cock climax hit her so hard she shuttered inside and rammed her cunt up to meet his cock coming down and into her. Mandy was in heaven as she lifted them both off the bed higher and higher as she screamed with delight and pleasure. She continued to lift them both up off the bed as she climaxed hard. She yelled, "Let go of my legs."

The sisters released her legs and Mandy quickly wrapped them around Roger's back and they locked behind his back pulling him into her. She wanted him as deep as he could get. They bucked and fucked each other. As they did she held on to him as he fucked and fucked and fucked her giving Mandy one orgasm after the other after the other. And they were some of the best orgasms she had ever had in her life.

In fact he was pleasing her so well Mandy began to cry it felt so good. Her body was all his now and he was stilling slamming into her. Again and again she arched up cumming and lifting him and her off the bed. Each time she was elevated she was cumming and cumming like she had never done before. It was running out of her like Bud's cum usually did after he had fucked her. But now this was her own cum running out her pussy because Roger hadn't cum yet.

Finally after a good 20 minutes Roger told her he was going to cum and asked her where she wanted it. She moaned, "Inside me! Roger cum in me I want to feel it. You are so deep baby, so deep. Cum in me!"

Seconds later he arched his back and thrust his big thick cock into her body as deep as he could get it. His balls were as tight as they could get and began to pump his cum into her. She screamed again and again as she felt each shot of his rich, thick, creamy cum deeper into her body, deeper than anyone had ever come close to doing.

Mandy said, "Lift my legs higher Roger."

Roger smiled down at her and lifted her thighs up so that her feet were over her head and her knees were pressing on he lovely breasts. She was wide open now and he looked at her body and said, "Now I'm going to really fuck her baby!"

She smiled up at him and said, "Oh yes baby! Do it!"

Then Roger did just that he began to fuck her again. He had stayed hard and now since he had cum for the second time, he knew he could fuck this beautiful sexy older woman for a very long time.

As the two sisters watched Mandy it seemed like hours as his body moved like a machine. Mandy had never been fucked like this in her life. She almost passed out twice as Roger just continued to fuck her. She climaxed twice as he fucked her like she had never been fucked before.

They changed positions three different time.

Once she was on top bouncing up and down on his huge thick cock as he held and sucked her lovely full breasts. Mandy climaxed!

Then finally when she tired out, she got on all fours and Roger took her from behind. She climaxed again. When he finally did cum he yelled out like an animal and pumped her pussy full of his cum again.

Mandy's other two sisters were amazed. They had never seen anyone fuck like Roger. He was a fucking God! When Roger got out from behind Mandy's lovely ass, the two sisters could see the cum running out of her.

Finally she tried to stand up and almost fell. Her sisters helped her to stand up and she kissed Roger hard and long tasting his tongue for the first time,. In fact it was the first kiss he had given her. It was simply a fuck to him that was all. Roger was a fucking machine but didn't take much time to make any romantic love to the woman. Besides, most of the time they only wanted his big cock. And he made sure he gave it to them.

One sister showed Roger to the door and paid him. Then they helped Mandy clean up. They put her in the shower and washed her while the other sister washed the bed clothing and sheets and the beach towel. Then they let Mandy lay down and rest. It was 4 PM when the both left knowing Mandy would want more of what she got today. Bud wouldn't be home for two hours so Mandy fell asleep. Her pussy had been stretched as wide as it had ever been by a cock. She was exhausted and sore. She knew she would be walking slowly for a couple of days. Mandy wondered what she would tell her husband when he saw her. She decided she would tell her husband she had hurt her leg at the gym.

Around 5:15 PM Bud came home and he found her in bed. She woke up and told him about the accident at the gym and Bud ordered a pizza for dinner. Then he told her he would give her legs a rub down and then put heat on it. She thanked him but told him she just wanted to rest it but the heat was a good idea.

That was the start of the downfall of their marriage.

12