Cuckquean - Brittany, The Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was gonna fix that. Before he was fully awake, I was riding the hell out of him.

"Was she good as me, Allen? Was that slut half as good as this?"

He groaned, shaking his head. "No way. It was a stupid drunken mistake, I swear . . ."

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled, digging my fingers into his chest. "You got the best damn pussy in town, and you're out messing with skanks!"

"Sorry—"

"Fuck your apology! Fuck your friends, who let you cheat on me. Fuck that skank whore who threw away one husband and now wants to take mine. Well no more, you asshole. Any fucking you do, is gonna be right here. You understand me?"

He nodded, and I showed him what the hell I was talking about. I fucked him blind, then followed him into the bathroom, and after his morning pee, I dragged him under the shower, and fucked him again!

Hell, I sent the kids to stay with Mom for the weekend, and I didn't let the cheating bastard out of bed for two days. And I mean, I did EVERYTHING. Blowjobs, ass-fucking, even made him tie me up. When I was done with him, he wouldn't have the energy to get hard, never mind fuck some slut.

Heather and I talked about it. We talked a lot. Hell, I talked to her while riding the asshole, only taking a break to come every now and then.

For a solid month I made sure he got it at least two, three times a day. Every single mother-fucking day. Best damn pussy there was, and he was getting it shoved down his throat.

He was damned appreciative too. Taking me shopping, out to dinner, buying me jewelry and shit. Like he could pay me off.

The blowjobs were back. And I mean ALL the time. Fuckin' met him at the door on my knees after work, beer in hand, the whole damn enchilada. No way he was gonna tomcat around.

He had that love-struck look again, wanting to pamper me and shit. All I wanted was to make sure he kept his dick in his pants, and didn't think twice about running off with some whore.

But I got sloppy, I guess. I loosened the reins a bit, easing back. Gave him a couple of days off. Forgot the blowjobs. I mean, I had him right? All the sex a man could want, all he had to do was ask.

I should have known when he stopped asking quite as much.

I was enjoying the break, and he was still treating me like a queen. He used to bitch if I had Heather around too much, but she was becoming a fixture, and he didn't seem to mind. Hell, why should he? The bitch looks damn near as good as me, and we were showing off for him. No bras, tight shorts. Teasing him good. He was banging the hell out of me every night after she visited. Then the bitch had to go on a vacation, I relaxed a little and the asshole went and did it again!

No, I'm not kidding! Again!

This time, when he wasn't at home by midnight, I went looking. Sure enough, he was in the parking lot getting a hummer from some tramp I never even saw before! The nerve!

I made sure she understood that was a mistake. I dragged her halfway across the parking lot by that fake red bush on her head, ignoring her crying and bitching. Gave her a kick or too, while I told her to find her own fucking man, this one was taken.

The asshole was following me around, fucking crying like a girl, barely able to walk, he was so wasted. I didn't get it. It didn't make sense. When he got that drunk at a party, I'd be lucky to get him hard after ten minutes of work. Now that damn big cock of his was sticking out in the wind while he followed me around like a damn puppy.

He wanted a blowjob? That bitch didn't know shit about blowjobs! It hadn't taken me two minutes of watching to figure that out. I pushed the idiot up against the wall, ignoring his whining, once the flat-chested skank had run off.

"You want a blowjob, asshole? You come to ME you understand? No other slut had better ever put her mouth on my cock again!"

I sucked him right there, ignoring his pleas to go home, or to at least get in the car. No fucking way. That cock was mine, and only mine, and it was high time I made sure every one of those scheming, man-stealin' cunts knew it.

No holds barred. All out, gagging, slobbering, deep-throat mother of all blowjobs right there, not ten feet from the entrance. Damned if I didn't suck the white off his dick. We had a substantial audience before I was done with the asshole, and I'd bet my panties not one of those men wasn't hard and jealous as shit. Fucking best looking wife around, giving a blowjob like that? Eat your fucking hearts out.

Dan, the owner, even came out, fighting his way through the crowd. Damn near as whiny as my good-for-nothing husband. "Not here, Brittany. Please," he whispered.

I turned and glared at him. "You let those other skanks blow their johns out here, and a wife can't give her husband what he needs?" I asked, stroking Allen's dick.

"I'll get in trouble. Someone might call the police."

I looked around. "Any of you assholes calling the police? Or would you rather I finish my worthless cheating man's blowjob."

It was clear enough. Zero for calling the police, and a unanimous agreement I needed to finish what I started. I smiled for Dan, and sank that cheating cock all the way down my throat, humming God Bless America, while I pressed my nose against his belly.

I guess the stage fright wore off. Before I could finish the second verse, he was spraying down my throat. I swallowed like a good girl, and got up in his face. "Now THAT'S a blowjob! Right guys?" I looked around at my audience, and nobody disagreed. "You think some slut you pick up in a bar is gonna give you anything that good?" I asked.

He shook his head, and I could hear he had a hell of a lot of agreement from our fan club.

I slapped him. "Then what the FUCK are you thinking, asswipe? You need to get your rocks off, you do it with me! You try this shit again, and I'll make sure you don't have any rocks left to get off!"

I stuffed his dick back in his pants and grabbed him by the belt buckle. "Excuse me, gentlemen. I'm gonna take this dipshit home and remind him what it's like to fuck the hottest, tightest, wettest, best pussy in town. Don't tell my sister I said that."

Hell, I didn't even wait until home. I fucked him in the driveway, again just inside the front door, and I gave him my ass in bed. He was a whimpering husk when I finished with him.

Two days later, I sent the kids home to Mom, and made Heather come over to make sure I wasn't doing nothing wrong. I was pretty certain I wasn't lying about the best pussy and blowjobs, but I figured if anyone knew, it was Heather.

She was good about it, sitting in bed with us, while I wore him out. She gave me a few pointers, a couple of details that I'd forgotten over the years, but by the time I was done with him, she was grinning. "It ain't you sis. That's some damn good fucking. I don't think I could do any better, and that's the God's honest truth."

Have I got a great sister or what? Most would lie, and claim they were better. Not Heather. She gave me the credit I deserved.

Heather wasn't done, neither. She lit into my husband. "What's wrong with you, Allen? Ain't that the best pussy there is?"

He was quick to agree. "None better. I swear. She's fucking amazing," he said.

"Anything wrong with her blowjobs? Shit, I'm not sure even I'm that good anymore!"

"They're the best. I swear to God, there ain't nothing like hers."

"Then what the fuck were you thinking?"

He blushed. "I gotta stop drinking. It was stupid. The bitch swore up and down she was the best in town. What a load of shit! Hell, I was ready to toss her after just a few minutes. Wasting my time like that. That slut isn't a pimple on my wife's butt."

I saw my sister nodding. I still thought it was a shitty thing to do, but she was the competitive one, and could relate. She reached down for Allen's dick and gave it a squeeze. "I get it, but it ain't right. You gotta trust us, Allen. Ask around. Shit, since ninth grade there ain't been a slut in this town that could blow you like us Lannisters. That ain't braggin', that's a stone cold fact. Aunt Emma, she was a pro. Worked in Vegas even. Out at one of those ranch places, getting two hundred bucks a suck."

My sister's older than me and got a head start learnin' what matters. I had spent years catching up. If she said I was as good as her, that was something! She was stroking him now, getting him hard. I knew she was only making a point. Lannisters don't fuck around. We had too much pride for that shit.

"That's who taught us, Allen. We learned from the best. You're not looking at amateurs. You gotta stop samplin' these sluts. You make us look bad. Like we don't know how to take care of a man. Now tell me true, no bullshit, anyone ever fuck or suck you half as good as her?"

He shook his head.

"That's right. Nobody could. Nobody but me, and she and I, we don't compete no more. No need for it."

"You tell him, Heather. Bastard won't listen to me," I said.

"Close your eyes, Allen. Close your eyes and don't open them for hell or high water."

He did, and she gave me a nod. I remembered this game, even though it had been a dozen years since the last time. It brought tears to my eyes to think how much my sister loved me. I gave him about a minute of top-notch head, and backed off. Heather did the same, and it was good to see she still had it, but no better'n me. We alternated a couple of more times, and once we knew he'd lost track of who was who, she started. "Was that your wife? Or was that me, just now." He groaned, and she gave him a good suck. "How about that one?" I asked. "Me or Sis?"

The next suck, she started talking while I was still working. I knew he'd last a while, we were dealing with his fourth erection. "Sis is damn good, ain't she?" Heather teased.

Then she took over and I continued the torturous teasing. "Heather's just as good. You can admit it. Best damn blowjob in five counties."

Heather liked that and gave me a hug, while I took him deep. "That's a lotta cock to swallow. Trust me honey, there ain't half a dozen girls around here that can handle all that."

When she took her turn, I returned the compliment. "Think about it, baby. Two best blowjobs around. You aint' gonna find better. You gotta stop looking."

Heather passed me the cock, and I could see she was done making her point. "You understand now?"

He nodded.

"Good. Open your eyes, honey. Open your eyes and look at me."

He turned his head and kept quiet, while I got him close. I coulda probably finished him, but Heather wasn't done.

"No more. You get that urge, you bring it home. Brittany'll take care of you. God forbid, but if she can't, whatever reason, she's sick, out of town, whatever, you come to me now. No more bar skanks. No more divorcées. Ain't none of them gonna give you half what we can. You hear me?"

"No more, I promise."

She gave him a little kiss. Just friendly like, nothing to fret about. I trusted her and it was a good thing, since the only woman who could give him what I could, was in our bed.

"Good. Now give Brittany what she needs, and you and me, we're gonna keep this little conversation to ourselves. Nobody but us, ever, and I'm a last resort, understood?"

He nodded.

She gave him another kiss. "You're a good man, Allen. A good provider, and good father. You're a good brother-in-law. I can understand you wonderin'. But I hope you've learned your lesson. The next time we have this conversation, it won't be pretty. 'Cause I'll cut that damned thing off, and mount it over your fireplace in a pickle jar. Then there won't be any question at all about you gettin' any away from home. Am I clear?"

"No more," he answered. I was kind of pissed, all that work, and he shrank up like he'd just got out of the pool.

Heather saw what her words had done, and she turned red. "Sorry sis. I didn't mean to do that. But I had to tell him. I'm tired of his shit."

"I know."

Heather nudged me away, and it only took her a couple of minutes to have him squirming and hard as algebra. I get it. I mean, I know I'm the best, but it was new for him, and that means a lot. A lesser woman couldn't a done it, but that's my sister.

She passed it to me, and let me finish him. It was the right thing to do. We both knew it. We weren't cheaters. Not like my son-of-a-bitch, asshole husband. She waited while I took a minute to finish him, singing my praises. Best fucking sister in the world.

"Thanks," I said. We were close, she understood. That was all that was needed. She had my back. I had hers. The way it's supposed to be.

"Anytime. I've gotta run. You two got me worked up somethin' fierce. Happy hubby's gonna get tore up."

- ( . Y . ) -

Best pussy in town. World class blowjobs. Day and night for two solid weeks, until I had to take Tylenol to keep going. He had to know by now, he wasn't going to find nothing better right?

So what the fuck!

Now Heather was blaming this one on me!

"What were you thinking, Brittany, letting him go to a Bachelor's party?"

"Don't blame me! The fucker swore there'd be no strippers," I said.

"There's ALWAYS strippers. Your man's weak. You gotta know that."

"I can't keep him locked up. I love the asshole, and he was already down in the dumps. He caught a lot of shit for being stupid enough to fall for that red-headed skank's bullshit, and then my giving a public blowjob the likes none of 'em had ever seen."

"'Cept Frank, Bob and Jimmy," Heather said.

"Well, yeah, but that was, what, over ten years ago? And Jimmy was yours, that's at least a little different."

"I know, you're right. I heard that little show you put on was epic. You made us proud, baby sis."

It felt good to hear her praise. "Yeah, but he caught a lot of teasin' so I thought it would be good for him to get out. You wouldn't want anyone to think your man is pussy-whipped and can't go anywhere without permission."

She laughed. "'Course not. Even if it's true."

"I asked, Heather. I asked around. No strippers. They all said so. Billy's fiancée made him promise."

"How bad was it?" Heather asked.

"Not horrible. He didn't fuck her or anything. No blowjob. It was just a titty-fuck, but it's the principle, you know?"

"I know. We gotta keep him drained, and watch him like a hawk. For a smart, tough man, he's weak when it comes to the sluts. How long has it been this time?"

"Five weeks, since outside Joe's."

"How come it's called Joe's if Dan owns it? Shouldn't it be Dan's?" Heather asked.

"Damn it, Sis! Focus!"

"You ever give him a titty-fuck?"

Brittany thought about it. "Not sure I have. You think that's all it was? Something new? He was good about not fucking none of 'em."

"Yeah, I'd bet on it. We need to fix that. Tomorrow?"

"That would be great. I'll let Mom know she's got the ankle-biters."

- ( . Y . ) -

Alright, to be honest I wasn't THAT pissed at him. It didn't take much investigating to figure out that Billy's best man, his cousin from Indiana, had hired the strippers without anybody knowing.

Idiots that they were, someone of course had their phone out, filming everything. A couple of carefully worded threats and I was in possession of the damaging video. Billy's wedding was on hold, ever since the police broke up his fiancée's revenge gangbang. Allen confessed he was invited, but he'd turned it down. Good for him. At least one marriage we knew about was on the rocks, and another was pretty hinky.

Now we all know that some shenanigans are bound to occur at Bachelor's parties, but this one was ridiculous. Billy's became an all out orgy, the three hired strippers taking one and all, in very hole. At cousin Bubba's bachelor party, things were kept under control, by means of simple finances. At $50 a pop for blowjobs, and $100 for pussy, you might slip once or twice, but you don't make an all-nighter out of it.

Billy's cousin has money, damn him. He paid the girls up front, for all comers. What did you expect? You ever see one of the guys show restraint at Golden Corral? You make it a buffet, everyone's gonna take advantage, and sure as shit, the sirloin's gone as soon as it's available.

The sirloin here was some whore named Doris. The ignorant slut was both gorgeous and married. By the next morning, between the dozen guys at the bachelor party, she'd been fucked a good thirty times, all holes. The other two had been used pretty hard, but not like Doris.

This is not conjecture, this is fact. I've seen the video. When they were still going strong the next morning, and she hadn't shown up at home, her hubby went looking for her. It was her rotten luck that he found her.

There were gunshots, fisticuffs, knives, and harsh words. Three men and one whore hospitalized. It's the kind of thing that becomes legendary, in these parts. Like the '92 county champion basketball team that ran a train on three teachers. Stupid sluts should have known better than make a bet against their own team. Twelve points ain't nothing in high-school b-ball.

And through it all, my man was an angel. Not much more than a lapdance and a titty-fuck, when everyone else was banging the ugly whores, while waiting their turn to three-hole Doris. Not my man. He resisted, with the best pussy in seven counties waitin' for him at home.

Honestly, I wanted to take him home, and love the shit out of him, for being so good, but like I told Heather, it was the principle of the thing. I was institutin' a zero tolerance policy. We couldn't go easy on him.

He confessed, straight up, coming home at around three, long before things got ugly. I took care of him of course, milking him dry, but he knew we were gonna have words. Once Ma took the little ones, Heather and I escorted him back to the bedroom to make a point.

Admittedly, I'm only a C cup, and from what I saw on the video, the titties around my man's cock had to be a good double D. The way Heather and I figured it, together, we made up the difference.

It's harder than it looks, messier, and a hell of a lot more awkward with four tits involved, but me and Heather, we'd worked as a team plenty in our younger years. It took a while before we had the logistics worked out, but once we did, damn! My man splattered both our faces with a huge load.

Heather was harder on him than me. "Damn it, Allen! What did I tell you?" she snapped, as I sucked him back to hardness, with the first one out of the way.

"But I didn't do nothing, Heather. Didn't fuck none of them, not even a blowjob, and they were giving it away free," Allen said. He had a point. We never did say nothing about titty-fuckin'.

"Semantics, Allen. This ain't a game. All that cum is ours. Sissy and me. Every time you do it with someone else, it's like saying we're no good. That we can't keep you happy. It's not fair to us."

"Damn it, Heather. I'm trying to be good, and you know it. I was the only one NOT dippin' my wick, and I told them why, even. I had better at home. Not just better, but the best. Absolute fucking best from here to Lake Wahoo. I told 'em all. Next you'll be telling me I can't even jerk one off at the fishin' cabin!"

I didn't like seeing him unhappy like that, so I had Heather spell me awhile. She sucked while I did the explaining.

"No baby, never. We wouldn't do that, and it's mean to say otherwise. I'm proud of you. I am. I know that it had to be difficult to say no." I gave him a big kiss, to show I meant it.

"But you gotta look at it from our position. Heather and me, we got a reputation. We worked damn hard to get it. You know that better'n anyone. How many fights did you get in, making me exclusive?"

I saw the little smile I loved so well. "A lot."

"That's right. You fought for me, and you won. Won the rights to this pussy, and you won my heart too. How many men do you think would love another shot at this here?" I reminded him.