Cufflink Ch. 02

Story Info
Kirsty has her say.
6.8k words
4.02
94.7k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

Kirsty's Explanation

Craig's told you about how we got together after I had interviewed him for SAME. I just want to say up front that he was and is the love of life. Why I allowed myself to be drawn into that scenario with Jeremy, God only knows.

It was exciting and so dirty! I had orgasms the like of which Craig and I used to have many years ago. Craig and I would fuck just about anywhere where there was a risk of being caught and exposed! Mostly it was me that was the instigator of this. I loved the exhibitionist element and the chance of being observed or even interrupted drove me wild. I got pregnant shortly before we wed and my pregnancy could be attributable to the night we were fucking in the back of Craig's car when somebody started to rock the car harder than the efforts we were putting in to making it rock ourselves! Two lads were hooting and peering at us through the windows. I was practically naked and the fact that we were being observed pushed me to try even harder to make Craig come. Normally, Craig would pull out of me when he got close and I would finish him with my mouth. I wasn't on the pill in back then and had an allergic reaction to the latex or the lubricant on them. We never did find out which. The greater the risk, the more I loved it! That night, with the two guys watching, I rode him to completion. He tried to pull out but I was on top of him with my legs either side of the seat and I refused to let him withdraw.

My pregnancy went well, no morning sickness to speak of and we were duly delivered a son. Right up to the day Andrew was born, we continued to explore my exhibitionist tendencies. I like to think we both loved having sex with a hint of danger. Then the Doctors told us that I would be putting my life at risk if I conceived again. They said that I could have had my womb removed, but that would entail pretty major surgery. Craig didn't hesitate in volunteering for a vasectomy and I was relieved of the responsibility. Our sex life recovered, but our young son, caring for his needs and putting him first resulted in curtailing our adventurous escapades! As the years passed, we got into a routine, our sex was frequent and mutually satisfying, but it has lost that va va boom of out early years.

Maybe, I should have mentioned it to Craig for I certainly missed that wild side of our sex life. I regret now that I didn't for I have come to realise that, that almost subliminal desire was only dormant within me and not dead!

Ironically, I never set out to be unfaithful to Craig. I guess a certain set of circumstances arose that unleashed everything that happened thereafter and ultimately destroyed our marriage.

It all began so innocently. Jeremy and I attended a graduate fair at a large University Campus in Manchester. We were there to recruit young engineering graduates interested in a career in manufacturing. It was far enough away to warrant a two night stay in a hotel in the city centre. Jeremy and I traveled up together in his car and for me it was a rare opportunity to escape the everyday mundane life that had been starting to wear me down. I swear the thought of cheating on my husband never entered my head. We had booked in the night before the first of the interviews in order to be at the University venue early. We checked into our hotel and arranged to meet at seven in the lobby.

I showered and changed from my business attire into a dress that had buttons all the way down the front. I never gave a thought about how sexy this dress was. I suppose one could call it a mini dress as it had a deep cleavage and stopped at mid-thigh. I also had donned a fresh bra and matching panties, but they were anything but sexy, just the normal attire of a working mum, almost utilitarian! Jeremy suggested we go into the Chinatown district to dine. I loved Chinese food and Jeremy, in his hometown knew the best restaurants. The one he took me had its entrance at street level, but the steps led down into a cavernous basement. The food was delicious and we enjoyed each other's company without once discussing work. He was charming, witty and very entertaining as he related tales from his student days in Manchester. We started to walk back to the hotel when it started raining and he pulled me into a disused shop doorway to shelter until the shower stopped. I had a light raincoat and wasn't to bothered about the rain, but he had only his jacket with him and it made sense wait in the darkened door way.

As we sheltered in the tight doorway, my phone rang and it was Craig. Oh my God! I had forgotten to phone him earlier and now he was checking up on me! I turned my back on Jeremy and started speaking to my husband. I felt Jeremy's body move close to my back and he started to nuzzle my neck and ears. That's one of my major erogenous zones and I tried to step away from him without alerting my husband that anything was up. Jeremy countered that by encircling my body with his arms and holding me captive as he continued to bite at my earlobes. The more I squirmed trying to evade him, the tighter he held me. I could feel his erection on my backside as he pressed himself into me. His hands were busy too! He had unbuttoned my raincoat and his hands were roaming freely over my breasts, tweaking my nipples and sending me wild with desire. Craig must have heard the change in my voice as my lust took over, but I just told him that I was a bit distracted by the antics of Jeremy trying to attract a taxi! Jeremy took this for what it was, a signal that I wanted more! He started to unbutton my dress and I stopped trying to prevent him. I ended the call to my husband telling him I loved him and surrendered my body to Jeremy's wandering hands!

It was as if I was in a dream, back to those heady days when Craig and I played games like this! Once he had my dress fully open, he started caressing me between my legs and I was so aroused that I was opened my legs wider to give him free access. The one concession he made to preserve my modesty was to turn me round to face the boarded up, graffiti covered door. I suppose this hid his actions from the occasional pedestrian that passed by, but when I felt his erection pressing against my hole seeking to gain entrance to my wet pussy, I reached down and guided him in! He started to fuck me, my with my hands on the boarding to brace myself to accept his thrusts, all thoughts of my husband banished by my lust for this man's hard cock!

For a knee trembler, it wasn't bad. I had at least one orgasm before I felt him explode deep inside me. It was only then that I remembered that he had not used any protection! I was not on the pill as Craig had his vasectomy many years since and I started to panic as I scrabbled to refasten my dress. Jeremy shielded my from the street as I did all this and then spun me round and kissed me once more. I wanted to struggle, but truth be known, I loved that feeling after sex so I kissed him back. We walked back to the hotel, each of us lost in our own thoughts.

At the door to my room, he tried to kiss me again and asked to come in with me, but I firmly pushed him away and said, "That should never have happened! I have never cheated on my husband before and you didn't use any protection! I could be pregnant for fuck's sake!"

"What are you more concerned about, cheating on Craig, shagging in the street like a slut or getting pregnant? Don't try to kid yourself, you fucking loved it! You were so wet that I hardly felt any resistance as I took you and you came so hard that you almost collapsed there in the door way!" he snarled.

I didn't answer him for I knew that he was right! I did love it and it must have showed in my face as he continued, "That's it isn't it, you like risky sex? The chance of getting seen or caught, turns you on doesn't it?"

Without waiting for my response, he grabbed my arm and half dragged me into the fire escape and pushed me up against the landing railing, facing the next flight of steps. I didn't resist as he lifted my coat and dress and pulled my panties down. He spread my legs and the next thing I felt was his hard cock entering my dripping pussy once again. He lasted a lot longer this time and fucked me to several massive orgasms before depositing another load of semen into me sopping cunt! When he was finished, there was no kissing this time, he simply zipped himself up and walked away leaving me to pick up my panties and make my own way back to my room with his juices running down my inner thighs. I passed another man on the way and he looked at me closely as he made his way to his room. I was mortified! I was sure he could see the evidence of my infidelity and the smell of a recently fucked woman! As it happened, he made no comment and I was able to reach my room without hindrance.

My emotions were all over the place as I showered and tried to wash away as much of his secretions from my twat as possible. I even tried to push the shower head up into my pussy on an effort to wash away the evidence of my sins! I was alternately crying for my betrayal and the next moment, relishing the moment of our coupling in the shop doorway! I skipped breakfast the next morning and after a sleepless night I met up with Jeremy in the foyer. He was a bit nicer to me that morning and took me to a pharmacy. He ordered me to buy the morning after pill and I felt very embarrassed to be standing in the queue alongside druggies waiting to get their daily dose of methadone. I got the pills and a lecture from the pharmacist about practicing safe sex in future! She must have seen her fill of students and the like asking for the same thing and seeing a mature woman in the same situation, she vented her anger at me!

We made our way to the venue and had a pretty successful first day with several likely employees identified. The activity had slackened around lunchtime and Jeremy decided to show some of the city he knew so well. I was reluctant to go, but he fixed me with a stare me that clearly told me that he would brook no nonsense from me. We collected his car and he drove us around showing me the sights of his home city. We stopped at the Western Cemetery and he told me to get out.

We walked around the gravestones until he stopped at one bearing his name. "This is my mother's grave." He told me and then after hesitating for a few moments, he continued, "You and she have a lot in common. She was a slut too and died when one of her lovers strangled her!"

At a loss for words at his revelation, I wandered off angry at his name calling. He caught me up and pulled me into his arms. He held me tight and told me he was sorry for calling me a slut. He assured me that he didn't mean it and that I was the most desirable woman he had ever met! A girl likes to hear things like that and it had been a long time since my husband had paid me compliments like that. I let him lead me over to a small shed that I assume the workmen use to store their tools and such. Beside the shed there was a pile of old gravestones stacked against the side of the shed. I think that they must have been vandalised and awaiting to be replaced in their rightful positions. He kissed me then and I realised what he really wanted. Me! I thought briefly about Craig and what would happen to my marriage if he ever found out about this, but by then, Jeremy had my coat unfastened and was starting to pull my blouse out of my skirt. I didn't even bother to protest, I didn't protest at all in fact I started to help him unbutton it. When he had it open, he roughly pulled my tits out over the top of my bra cups exposing them to the cool air. I wanted this now and fumbled with his belt to unfasten his trousers. He was sucking hard on my tits and occasionally biting my nipples. They went even harder and desire started coursing through my body! I was getting wet between my legs and when his fingers found my hard nub and tweaked it, I shuddered and moaned with desire.

Finally, I managed get his trousers lowered to his knees and released his throbbing member. He released me and I took a quick look around to see if anyone was watching us, but luckily the place looked deserted. I don't think it would have made any difference if there was, I was in lust and all I desired was to be fucked hard! I dropped to my knees and started to suck his cock until he pulled me off him and sat me up on top of the stack of wet, cold grave-stones. He went down on me and started to tease my clit until I was screaming at him to fuck me. When I screamed so loud he must have been conscious that if he didn't stop me, we would have the police arriving. He took my wet panties and shoved them in my mouth to silence me and then he fucked me hard once more. I had several orgasms before he spent himself inside me again! He stepped back and I saw three lads watching us from about twenty feet away. They shouted to Jeremy asking if I was ready for some more! They were holding their crotches and making obscene gestures towards us, but thankfully Jeremy told them to fuck off and find their on pussy to fuck!

We sorted out clothing and I wanted to go back to the hotel and shower before returning to the University, but he told me we didn't have time for that and I would just have to go as I was.

I protested that I had his sperm running down my legs and must have smelled like I had been thoroughly screwed! He smiled and said, "Just the way I want you to look!"

I refused to get into the car until he agreed to let me clean up and he must have understood that I was serious and he found an old towel in the boot and told me to use that. I wiped up as much of our juices as I could and when I went to put my panties back on, he grabbed them and shoved them into his jacket pocket. I pleaded with him but he refused to hand them back.

"I want to see you conducting your interviews this afternoon knowing that I am watching you and wondering when and where I'm going to take you again! I want you to remove your bra as well and I sure you'll find that your lack of underwear will make it an even bigger turn on, especially if you accidentally flash our interviewees in the process."

I was shocked and mortified at his suggestion. It was not enough that I had let him fuck me three times now and in situations that could have got us both arrested if we had been caught! Now he wanted me to conduct these interviews without any underwear! With the clothes I was wearing today, my breasts would be fully visible and a naked pussy with the remnants of his semen still oozing out, I would be behaving like a slut! Totally the wrong impression to present to our prospective employees! I refused point blank and told him he needed to back off on his demands or he would be undertaking the interviews on his own!

To his credit, he did back down and when we returned to the venue, I made a bee line for the ladies to try and mop up the evidence of our lunchtime quickie and there was loads of it. I had never had a man that had so much spunk! I tried hard to rationalise my behaviour, but when faced with whether I enjoyed it or not, I had to admit to myself, it was the best sex I'd had in years! I tried to rationalise what I was doing to my marriage, but that was the difference, it was just sex not making love. Love making I received from my husband, but somewhere along the road, we had lost the lust that drove us to do crazy things! I liked both and foolishly thought that as long as I was careful, I could have both.

However, I knew that I was risking everything if I continued, so I did a deal with myself, I would only let Jeremy have me once per month and a times of my choosing. When we returned home and I approached me suggesting we get together, I rebuffed him. Not cruelly or hurtfully, just gently and suggested that we may be able to meet, as long as it was not locally, he set to with a vigour that left me gasping. The very next day he told me that there was a conference of manufacturing industry leaders coming up in early November that we really should be represented at. I told him to book it. He did that but came back later to rather sheepishly inform me that Alex Young had overheard him making the booking and put him in a position that he had to invite him as well! I thought about it and said, "We'll just need to be extra careful not to arouse any suspicions."

We did attend that conference and I got myself well and truly screwed. Again, when we coupled, it was always in a situation where we were at risk of being compromised! Jeremy soon realised that the risk of exposure was what really stoked my fires. The first time, he had me in the alley behind the hotel and the second time, in a public toilet! We both thought that we had been so careful not to let Alex see what we were up to, but somehow he found out!

Alex kept quiet about this knowledge until we were back at work. I was in my office, on the phone to Jeremy. We discussing the offer letters that we were due to send out to two of the graduates we had interviewed the previous month when Alex just walked in without knocking. I hung up and that's when he hit me with it. He showed me his phone and the picture of me and Jeremy in the public toilet! I felt as though the whole world had crashed in on me.

A sick panic spread through my body and only stopped when he said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell Craig." He said smiling.

I immediately started to hope that he would simply destroy that image when he said, "I won't tell your husband what a cheating slut you are on one condition. I just want to join you and Jeremy the next time you plan a bonking session!"

I felt myself flush and started to think of a way out when he turned and locked the door. He walked over to me and unzipped his trousers. He pulled out his semi hard cock and waved it in my face.

"Suck it, slut!" When I hesitated, he snarled, "Come on bitch, after what you and Jeremy have been doing, it shouldn't be too hard for you to expand your horizons a little."

To my eternal shame, I did as he ordered and he must have been really worked up as he spent himself into my mouth with a few minutes. He then zipped himself up and said before leaving, "I know how to be discreet and I won't be demanding much from you, but I want you to be onside when I make my move!"

Seeing my confusion he said, "Look we all know that Sam Peters is a basket case and the death of his wife has driven him to openly talk about selling the business and retiring. This is a good business and I know that Jeremy has already lined up some backers to finance the buy out! I have inside knowledge that he does not have sufficient funds available to do this on his own, but also have some support in the financial markets and if we turn it into a management buyout we will all benefit! I want to be appointed MD when Jeremy moves up to be Chairman and will need your support in the Boardroom. As to the other side benefits," he said leering at me, "Just think of the opportunities we'll have for those once we have full control of the business!"

I was mortified and full of guilt, not only an unfaithful wife, but now I had compounded it by taking yet another man. I had gotten myself into a situation that was rapidly running out of control! True to his word, Alex made no demands on for sex and I continued to rebuff Jeremy when he tried to set up situations where he could exploit my weakness. One day, Jeremy complained to me his frustration about Sam Peters and his lack of involvement or ambition to grow his business. I commiserated with him and he then confided his plans to take over SAME. I revealed that Alex also had similar ambitions and that I too would be interested in becoming a shareholder! If he was shocked with what I had disclosed, he covered it very well for he said that a management buyout could be the best solution and would be an easier sell to our customers. I also told him about the other condition that Alex had put on me and Jeremy said, "As long as I get you first, I have no problem with you fucking him as well. Maybe we'll get round to double teaming you sometime!" Something about that suggestion started my juices to run and I had to resist the temptation to have him do me right there and then! The office was too risky a place for that kind of behaviour especially during working hours. Maybe later after everyone has left, I wondered?

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers
12