Cum Slut Finishing School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, he used both hands to raise my legs from the floor and began to pull my thong down and off me, leaving me naked with my legs in the air over his shoulders. He began to slowly stroke me as he tongued my balls. He gave them a thorough tonguing before taking my entire 7 inches into his mouth. I just about came right then as he slowly sucked my cock in and out of his hot mouth. He did not apply much pressure with his lips, so I think he didn't want me to cum too fast.

He sucked me a few times then licked down my shaft to my balls again and licked them for a little while. My pre-cum was flowing heavily now and every time he finished licking my balls, he would suck all the pre-cum from my stomach and cock. When he went back to sucking my cock he applied a little more pressure with his lips, leaving me wanting to cum so badly. I felt a finger touch my ass and he was soon rubbing my hole with his finger. It was like an electric shock to my body it felt so good.

I spread my legs wider to give him more room, feeling even more like a dirty slut. He stopped sucking me and then flicked his tongue over my hole. I moaned out loud as he rubbed his finger along my cock, smearing it with my pre-cum as he expertly rimmed me. I felt his mouth on my cock again as he gently pushed his pre-cum covered finger into my ass. I groaned again as I felt his finger slide into my ass and his warm, wet mouth cover my cock again.

He slowly worked his finger deeper into my ass and began to finger fuck my ass as he sucked me. I knew I was about to explode and felt my balls tighten up as he kept sucking me and fingering my ass. I couldn't control myself anymore and exploded into his waiting mouth. He swallowed all my cum and kept fingering my ass in steady, yet firm thrusts. When my balls were empty and my cock stopped spasming, he pushed both legs higher to expose my ass completely and began to eat my ass.

I moaned even more as his tongue pressed into my ass. I grabbed both my legs to hold my ass open to him as he began to insert two fingers into my hole. With two fingers in my ass he continued to lick around my ass and my balls as he stretched my eager ass until I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Steve, please fuck me!" I begged

Steve stood up and walked over to a nightstand and removed a condom and a tube of lube. I noticed that his cock was fully erect again and sat up as he walked back over to me. I literally dove back onto his cock with my mouth again and greedily sucked him while he opened the condom. When it was open he gently pushed me back and I dropped onto my back and pulled my legs up to my chest, opening my hole to him as he rolled the condom over his cock. He applied a generous amount of lube to his cock and rubbed some more into my ass before placing his cock head at my opening.

"My, you do seem to love cock David." he said teasingly

"I do, I told you I feel like a slut when I'm with another man." I moaned "I love it and love the feeling of being his wanton slut!"

I could feel him begin to press into me and it was driving me crazy it felt so good.

"That's good David." he said "I like sluts of any sex and like to explore my fantasies with them."

His cock head fully entered me and he paused as my ass stretched around it as I moaned in pleasure. He began to push deeper into me and I noticed that he was looking to the side. I looked over and we could see ourselves in the mirrors of his closet doors. He had both hands behind each of my knees, pushing my legs up to expose my ass to him. His hard cock was sliding deeper into my ass and I could watch it disappear as he fucked me. I was so turned on and truly felt like a slut watching Steve's cock push in and out of my ass. Our eyes met in the mirror and he smiled and he began to fuck me harder, thrusting into me like I was a coed being fucked hard by a man. His thrusts were firm and deep, filling my pussy with his cock at every thrust. I couldn't stop watching myself being fucked harder and harder as he fucked me like the slut I wanted to be.

I was moaning at every thrust then watched as his hard cock withdrew from my ass. I was stretched out enough that he would fully withdraw then thrust deep into me again and I loved to see it in the mirror. His big, thick cock sliding out and then ramming back all the way into me again. Sweat was breaking out on Steve's forehead and I knew he was close to cumming, so I clenched my ass on his cock when he withdrew and relaxed as he rammed it back in. I kept watching in the mirror as he slammed into me once again and jammed himself deep into me and I felt his cock pumping inside me. I could see his ass cheeks clinch as he came. His whole body was tense and rocked with each spurt and was incredibly sexy to watch in the mirror.

When he finished cumming but was still partially hard, he began to slowly withdraw from my ass. I sat up as he peeled off the condom and leaned in to lick his cock. I licked all over his shaft and head to clean all the cum from him as his cock slowly deflated. When he was cleaned up he climbed into bed next to me and we kissed passionately as our bodies calmed down from our exertions. We kissed and fondled for a while and ended up in a 69 a while later before I left for my dorm room. We agreed to meet at his house again this coming weekend....

12