Cum Slut Training Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you ready for the second one? Captain Paul, clamp Cum Slut's other nipple and I bet she doesn't cry out this time. She bites her bottom lip, but as Captain Paul places the clamp on her left nipple, she does not make a sound. They are both slightly weighted and with her tits bound and jutting forward, the weight of the clamps is almost too intense to take. The tightness around her nipples is sending waves of combined pain and pleasure straight to her clit, but after a few moments, the pain subsides somewhat and she can almost breathe again.

Now come here and suck my cock. Show Captain Paul how you take care of The General. Get on your knees and suck my balls and cock like a good Cum Slut. Drain these balls and take this big load of cum all over your face. She moves off the bed to her knees, but with every movement, the weight of the nipple clamps sends a new shot of pain straight through her body. The pain she feels is intense, but it makes her clit just throb with pleasure. Once on her knees, she grabs the pulsing cock in her face and begins licking the head again. Looking up, being sure Captain Paul is watching, she drops a string of saliva along the shaft and then begins spreading it with her tongue. Reaching back and grabbing his ass, she pulls his cock deep into her mouth. "Please fuck my face and feed me what you know I need." She then leans back against the bed so that her head is resting against the mattress, allowing him to straddle her and fuck her face without holding her head. Her movement causes the nipple clamps to change position and it is as if the clamps have just been put in place because the shots of pain roll through her again and she feels as if her clit will explode.

After watching Captain Paul fuck his Cum Slut's face, tits and then ass, it doesn't take too long until The General is ready to reward you with what you want. Thrusting my cock in and out of your mouth, burying it deep in your throat and having my balls slapping your chin, I am ready to cum. Pulling out of your mouth I tell you to hold your tongue out and get ready to take this load. While stroking my cock with my right hand, I reach out and in one swipe, graze my left hand against each of the nipple clamps. Not expecting it, the movement causes another wave to move through his Cum Slut and she cries out again. Just as you cry out, I unload a hot stream of cum that sprays across your chin and onto your tongue. After he coats her tongue with his stream of cum, not wanting to miss a drop of her prize, she leans forward and sucks The General all the way back into her mouth. She wants to be sure his balls are totally drained. After sucking the last few drops and licking his cock dry, she turns and shows her mouthful of cum to Captain Paul.

She wants to be sure that there is no mistake... Captain Paul needs to know that this Cum Slut belongs to The General! On the whole, it has been a very successful Cum Slut Training Party but there will need to be others to allow you to maintain the proper obedience!

12