Cum Tasting and Getting Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to him and said, "Here are the rules. Keep your hands behind your head, when I blow you. If you touch me with them, I'll stop and it's over.

The other rule is that I blindfold you and only I remove it. I don't want you to see me doing this.

That way, when we are at the office together, you won't have a mental picture of this. Agree?"

He said, "Agreed!"

She walked in to the bedroom and returned with a scarf. She walked up behind him and placed the cloth over his eyes, then tied it securely.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh yes!" he said.

Gina motioned to me, "Remember, keep your hands behind your head."

I walked over to him and spread his legs and kneeled between them.

"Do you want me to take off my pants?" he asked.

"No, leave them on,"she replied.

It relaxed him not to be naked.

He already had a tent in his pants as I unzipped them. He was wearing boxers and his cock was sticking through the fly.

I pulled it out and it felt really hot. I put him into my mouth and I felt it jump. His cock began to grow, almost immediately in my mouth.

"Oh shit, that feels good. It's been so long."

I began to run my tongue all over its head. It felt spongy and hot. The veins were bulging out against my tongue.

"That's it, please suck it," he said.

I felt his cock getting fully erect in my mouth now. It was beginning to throb and I could taste it leaking pre-cum.

This was so different than sucking my own dick. Hearing his excitement made it much more exciting.

"Oh yeah, that feels so awesome. Your mouth is so warm and wet, you have no idea what this means to me. I haven't had a blowjob in years or sex in nearly three months."

Oh, shit, I thought. This guys probably gonna drown me in his cum.

I bet he wishes that he knew how to do Yoga. I felt Gina rubbing my back.

He began thrusting his hips up off the sofa. He was driving his cock deep between my lips.

I teased him by slowing down a little every time I sensed him getting close.

"Please, let me fuck your mouth. Keep your head still."

I did as he said. He began by driving his pulsating cock all the way to the back of my throat.

Then he withdrew it, until just the head of his penis was still between my lips.

He was using my mouth as a pussy. He paced himself and got into a slow and steady rhythm.

After about five minutes, his thrusting became erratic.

"I feel it coming."

His cock began pulsating wildly. "That's it! Don't stop, here I cum! It's been so long. I'm cumming, I'm cumming...!"

His ass rose up off the sofa with his last thrust and he groaned loudly.

A huge gush of white hot semen blasted out of his penis.

I almost choked.

He pulled his cock back and then rammed it in again.

"Wait, there's more, don't stop you fucking whore!"

Wow, I bet he never talked like that to his wife.

The next blast felt like there was a fire hose between his legs and not a penis.

I had to swallow his semen in huge gulps to try and keep up with his ejaculation.

He tasted sweet and I began lewdly smacking my lips.

"That's it Gina, keep swallowing! I'm gonna give you some more.

Hearing him call me Gina was weird.

I couldn't believe that he was still cumming. I thought I would literally drown in the stuff.

I wanted as much as he could produce. He tasted delicious.

Finally, he gave my mouth three more thrusts before he relaxed and sunk back into the sofa.

"Oh Gina, I had forgotten how good that felt.

She said, "Your welcome. Do you think you came enough?"

He said, "I'm sorry but you're so good at it. I could tell you enjoyed swallowing it, that's something my wife refused to do even when she was still blowing me."

He was right, I did enjoy it. His cum tasted really sweet.

Gina chuckled and said, "I think I can skip dinner now, thanks to you. My belly is so full. Now all kidding aside, this was a one time thing only."

He solemnly replied, "I know it was, but I'll never forget it. If he ever cheats again, I hope you'll think of me first.

Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to get home. Can you take off this blindfold?"

I was safely in the bathroom now so she removed it from his eyes.

He fixed his pants and made a hasty retreat.

"Well? You shouldn't have to wonder about the taste of another man's semen now.

That poor bastard just emptied his nuts down your throat. It looked like there was a gallon of it, too," she said.

I said, "It was exciting but I think I'll stick with pussy from now. You cured my curiosity."

She said, "Good, now why don't you start with mine."

The novelty of sucking myself has worn off a little now. I still do it when she's away. But otherwise, she's happy to do the honors for me and so am I.

Now I ask you, "Have you ever wondered what your cum tastes like?"

12